Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609539 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:10:12 PM

as I look at our Developers collaborative space I see over 30 people working....

there seems to be this train of thought amongst many that there is no dev team.
This is incorrect. We have many talented and skilled people working diligently away on things that are either in early stage or heading to alpha/beta.

We believe that many investors are happy with their investment and its current progress. In fact some of these invsetors are doing exactly as has been suggested, getting out their wallets and supporting things with cold hard cash. Thats what investment means, paying to develop products and services to improve the service offering and create a wider user base.

All in all things are nicely on track.
Problem is that many thing are just unclear what we are doing and what needs founds ext.
If eg. dzimbeck is working on his stuff 5 months it cab be even longer before we will see effects of those people work.
Development take time its not like week and ready.

Generally i was thinking about something like that:
- ONCE per month or two we vote for feature to develop and which we can afford to do it.
- We wote on it using BC just send BC to project name adress
- Winner gets all BC from voting.
- We contack IT companies / talented people who can make job we chose one he gives back price and approx delivery time
- We rise founds till we get all to pay developers

If gets popular we can revive developers start ups
in future we can create something like Blackstratup.
And we vote on one of them and found it.
Money are payed in escrow when job is done.
Real IT companies will have different rules i expect but they are more reliable.

If people wont donate to get enough BC to move project into development phase they can blame only them self for leack of development Cheesy
In such scenario we have ALLWAYS sure feature in progress once per month and open to public with some ETA... and progress measure.

PS: I know one thing if people demand features they should pay for job and make talented people bagholders
and "mayby" later they will make something for bc for free.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:10:40 PM

BlackHalo today ?

PUBLIC BETA WILL BE AVAILABLE TODAY
https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/480318989080346624

Uran0s

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:15:54 PM

Full decentralized...wtf...so BlackCoin will be first with decentralized system? How many devs are in your team guys? I havent been with that coin till now...looks pretty interesting
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:30:26 PM

Full decentralized...wtf...so BlackCoin will be first with decentralized system? How many devs are in your team guys? I havent been with that coin till now...looks pretty interesting

Developers who can makes something for BC (nice list wow Shocked) :

[/quote]
bump

haha i found those folks on github only i don't see Cheesy maarx or dzimbeck there or Doge or StGnu

So far i know:
rat4 core developer
dzimbeck - BlackcoinHalo Bithalo Nighttrader / allmost solo he made that stuff with some help of rat4 and stuardGT - i think
maarx webs around cool stuff rich list ext
Doge moltipool
StGnu BC games bests ponzi
blade87 cryptoalts pool
There are allso people who are making androind app
it is hard follow all 30 people mentioned by Vizque.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:29:43 PM

so between today and tomorro, the price is going to pump, according with this news!
Or maybe it'll stay still....

I know why your pray will never be answered!
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:20:58 PM

Problem is that many thing are just unclear what we are doing and what needs founds ext.
If eg. dzimbeck is working on his stuff 5 months it cab be even longer before we will see effects of those people work.

- ONCE per month or two we vote for feature to develop and which we can afford to do it.
- We contack IT companies / talented people who can make job we chose one he gives back price and approx delivery time

Real IT companies will have different rules i expect but they are more reliable.

If people wont donate to get enough BC to move project into development phase they can blame only them self for leack of development Cheesy
In such scenario we have ALLWAYS sure feature in progress once per month and open to public with some ETA... and progress measure.

PS: I know one thing if people demand features they should pay for job and make talented people bagholders

I like this idea a lot, think that it would have the following benefits :

1. BC investors use their investment proactively to increase the utility of BC, thus increase the value of their investment, instead of sitting waiting for 'someone' to develop something. Many of us are in this latter position. I don't say that in a negative way, it's simply the case that most of us don't have the skills/time to contribute practically to development, but could willingly contribute funds.

2. Employing skilled people to work on the project means 'real world' interaction. It means economic benefit being passed on to the wider community, who will engage with the project, talk about it, spread word naturally by speaking with colleagues about the cool new work they're involve with, and, as interest gathers pace, may well take part payment in BC.   

Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:16:23 PM

Uran0s

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:22:22 PM

BlackHalo today and there is such silence in here, whats up with you? Today's volume should blow up the roof...
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:26:11 PM

Following on from the above.

Current market cap is $10,371,296.

If, today, we had a voted-on to-do list, and everyone contributed 1% of their holding towards paying for X work to be carried out, we would raise $103,713.

For that amount of money, we could get a fair amount accomplished. Enough, such that upon release, the new work would raise the market cap by comfortably more than 1%. That would represent a decent ROI.

Now, let's say we do this every couple of months ( to take into account administering the process and doing the work - some work will take longer than 2 months, some less ). The value of BC will increase at regular intervals, for very good, solid reasons, without P&D.

Such a process would allow us to invest a small percentage of our holding with reasonable certainty that we will get a good return. Many of us will choose to sell some BC at the point of release of the work that has been paid for, to recover our investment and turn a profit. This builds good liquidity, brings in new money, etc.

It would mean we could see very good return at regular intervals, would erase the need for large numbers of people waiting for the big pump to make a quick buck, dumping in the process.

This leads on to the following possibility.

As the value of BC ( and BTC ) increase, so does the value of that 1% voluntary contribution.

Not everyone will be willing to voluntarily contribute even 1%. Not everyone will be aware of it. However, let's say that, instead of the 1% staking interest being paid back to the address that generates it, it is paid to an address that serves as a 'development' kitty.

Not everyone keeps their wallet open to stake, but as the value of BC increases, the 1% generated by those that do stake will cover for those that don't. It will probably, over time, generate an excess. In this case, the stake could be split between dev kitty and the generating address. Or, the excess could be donated somewhere ( towards education centered around this type of technology, for instance ).

A thought ............

hossy

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:50:33 PM

Blackcoin is going to finally take off today and get the recognition it deserves
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:50:57 PM

awesome news!!
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 05:56:49 PM

If, today, we had a voted-on to-do list, and everyone contributed 1% of their holding towards paying for X work to be carried out, we would raise $103,713.

For that amount of money, we could get a fair amount accomplished. Enough, such that upon release, the new work would raise the market cap by comfortably more than 1%. That would represent a decent ROI.

Now, let's say we do this every couple of months ( to take into account administering the process and doing the work - some work will take longer than 2 months, some less ). The value of BC will increase at regular intervals, for very good, solid reasons, without P&D.

Such a process would allow us to invest a small percentage of our holding with reasonable certainty that we will get a good return. Many of us will choose to sell some BC at the point of release of the work that has been paid for, to recover our investment and turn a profit. This builds good liquidity, brings in new money, etc.

It would mean we could see very good return at regular intervals, would erase the need for large numbers of people waiting for the big pump to make a quick buck, dumping in the process.

As the value of BC ( and BTC ) increase, so does the value of that 1% voluntary contribution.

Not everyone will be willing to voluntarily contribute even 1%. Not everyone will be aware of it. However, let's say that, instead of the 1% staking interest being paid back to the address that generates it, it is paid to an address that serves as a 'development' kitty.

Not everyone keeps their wallet open to stake, but as the value of BC increases, the 1% generated by those that do stake will cover for those that don't. It will probably, over time, generate an excess. In this case, the stake could be split between dev kitty and the generating address. Or, the excess could be donated somewhere ( towards education centered around this type of technology, for instance ).

A thought ............

This is a great idea. Instead of donate 1%. We should call it Donate your Stake or Stake for Developers. Now we spin it around so you're not losing anything from your original stash. This way it will be less than 1%

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:47:56 PM

Remember we have a team on the ground, they are impressing everyone right now:

StGNU = StGNU from LDG. Pool dev. He's in Washington atm with McKie and TheDogeOfWallSt.

Quote from: IRC
* StGNU (~jon@unaffiliated/gnu-user/x-7822958) has joined #blackcoinpool
* ChanServ gives channel operator status to StGNU
<XBladeX> ... 30day later still 2k adresses
<StGNU> Hello alL!
<XBladeX> Hallo
<StGNU> The bitcoin in beltway conference is going GREAT!
* TheDogeOfWallSt (~thedogeof@63-156-243-253.dia.static.qwest.net) has joined #blackcoinpool
<zooka> Hey! Cheesy
<Wurlitzer> =)
<Wurlitzer> nice to hear that StGNU Cheesy
* BlackCoiner (~blackcoin@69.198-29-50-net.sccoast.net) has joined #blackcoinpool
<chnchapters> hey
* milbot has quit (Quit: milbot)
* Sevith has quit (Quit: Leaving)
<StGNU> https://twitter.com/BlackCoinPool
<StGNU> Get on that twitter and retweet
<bobcaticus> next time you should make shirts that say 'ask me about blackcoin' so you can stand out better
<StGNU> I had a LONG chat with andreas anonopolis, interesting conversation
* Syaoran (~jcapraro@91.176.171.39) has joined #blackcoinpool
<StGNU> Talked about the potential threat of 51% attack recently.
<bobcaticus> did he let you ask a question, or did he talk and ramble for 20 minutes
<StGNU> I spoke to him personally
<StGNU> After conference.
* Mautje (~Mau@5ED06187.cm-7-1b.dynamic.ziggo.nl) has joined #blackcoinpool
* its-exit (62f2d69f@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.98.242.214.159) has joined #blackcoinpool
<Wex> what is his opinion about full pos coins ?
<its-exit> Hello everyone
* shovel_boss has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
<bobcaticus> the energy being used by pos asic miners is going to be a big hot topic soon
<bobcaticus> i mean pow
<StGNU> He's interested in alternatives, but at the end the opinion is bitcoin has been the longest and is most secure.
* shovel_boss (~shovel_bo@unaffiliated/shovel-boss/x-4881665) has joined #blackcoinpool
<StGNU> We mostly talked about threat of 51% attack
<its-exit> Hi StGNU, what are we talking about? I'm late to the conversation
* TheDogeOfWallSt has quit (Ping timeout: 245 seconds)
<bobcaticus> ghash has to go.. bottom line.  they've been doing this shit for half a year and doublespending since nov
<StGNU> its-exit: myself TheDogeOfWallSt and Mckie are all at the bitcoin in beltway conference spreading word about blackcoin
<StGNU> I spoke with congressmen, anonopolis, tatiana Smiley everyong.
<Wex> and what was his opinion about a 51% threat for bitcoin ?
<its-exit> Awesome Smiley
<StGNU> That it's nothing to worry about.
<its-exit> Whats the response you're getting?
<Wex> why ?
<StGNU> And that it's not a single miner, because community is viligant
<StGNU> Anyone know where Soepkip is? Want him to retweet on the official twitter account
<StGNU> You can follow everything we're doing at https://twitter.com/BlackCoinPool
<Wex> is there an official homepage for the bitcoin dc event ?
<StGNU> And If Soepkip shows up ask him to retweet on official twitter so people can see what's going on
<StGNU> http://www.bitcoinbeltway.com/
<StGNU> If anyone here could retweet our live updates that would be grea.t
<its-exit> Sure
<its-exit> I'll retweet
<Wex> great thank you Smiley
<bobcaticus>  #blackcoinbeltway ?
<its-exit> Are you guys expecting BC to start trending back up?
<Wex> lol
<Wex> one of the topics "How to Talk to Reporters about Bitcoin"
<Wex> xD
<its-exit> I'm holding on to BTC at the moment and wondering if I should get back in BC
<bobcaticus> for like 3 months, its-exit
<StGNU> https://twitter.com/BlackCoinPool
<rat4> Soepkip|MB? :p
* Mautje has quit (Remote host closed the connection)
<StGNU> rat4: Tell him to get on twitter and retweet everything @Blackcoinpool is tweeting from conference.
<its-exit> bobcaticus: What do you mean? It will start heading up for 3 months or won't for 3 months?
<bobcaticus> we all i hope it will go up.  no one knows.  it's like the answer to 'how long is a piece of string?'
<bobcaticus> blackcoin has some serious innovations coming out this week though
<Wex> i would wait a bit to be honest
<souljah1h-Lucky8> waiting for blackhalp Cheesy
<souljah1h-Lucky8> blackhalo*
<Wex> monero will make a few big waves in the next days on mintpal
<Wex> wait till its over and get back to blackcoin then
* StGNU has changed the topic to: .:· Pool status: All online ·:. BlackCoin at Bitcoin Beltway conference see: https://twitter.com/BlackCoinPool for LIVE updates! .:· Solution for connection issues: http://pastebin.com/AcTPArz9 .:· We are gentlemen, rules: http://pastebin.com/4c7TePWJ ·:. Updated Pool PROMO: http://bit.ly/PoolPromo
* TicoTico (~Tico@dslb-092-074-030-134.pools.arcor-ip.net) has joined #blackcoinpool
* Mautje (~Mau@5ED06187.cm-7-1b.dynamic.ziggo.nl) has joined #blackcoinpool
<StGNU> All we have to get back for an interview
<its-exit> Thanks for the advice Wex
<StGNU> Follow https://twitter.com/BlackCoinPool for live updates!
<its-exit> I'll hold a few more days
<Wex> yes, i m also waiting on the sidelines right now to enter again
<its-exit> I could've made like 30% profit on a trade the other day but held on too long
<maarx> StGNU, Cheesy
<Wex> but i m almost sure that alot of speculators will sell their coins(bc/drk/etc) to enter the monero mintpal rally
<its-exit> greed is bad :-/
<maarx> Im in the coinblack and retweeting .. rat4 Soepkip|MB
<souljah1h-Lucky8> is monero coming to MP?
* TheDogeOfWallSt (~thedogeof@63-156-243-253.dia.static.qwest.net) has joined #blackcoinpool
<bobcaticus> monero hits mintpal to get dumped like everything else
* janko33 has quit (Ping timeout: 246 seconds)
* MagNaMan (~sonix@S0106c0a0bb4c025f.ed.shawcable.net) has joined #blackcoinpool
<Wex> that is one option, the other is it starts a rally like drk
<StGNU> maarx: Tweet our updates from https://twitter.com/BlackCoinPool
<StGNU> Smiley
<maarx> eys
<maarx> yes
<maarx> Cheesy
<dibdab> im also retweeting them
<StGNU> Thanks
<StGNU> We're having a great time
<MrCoins> StGNU: Ive retweeted them Smiley
<MrCoins> Awesome updates Smiley
<StGNU> we have another interview coming up soon
<StGNU> THE PRESS LOVE US
<Wurlitzer> <3
<StGNU> We got an applause at altcoin showdown
<zooka> yup i retweeted 'em and I hardly ever tweet stuff Wink
<MrCoins> StGNU: That must have felt amazing!
<StGNU> Yes, they asked about future of coins
<StGNU> And I gave a good talk about development, infrastructure, and MOBILE MOBILE MOBILE
* _Razkin_ has quit (Quit: Leaving)
<StGNU> Everyone is extremely impressed
<StGNU> By our openness, and friendliness, we have a lot of interviews to do today
<StGNU> non stop talking, it's very busy lol.
<Wurlitzer> nice to here that
<MrCoins> Keep the updates coming! We'll all tweet them out!
* TicoTico has quit (Quit: Nettalk6 - www.ntalk.de)
<Wurlitzer> BlackCoin is an awesome coin and it is important that BlackCoin is represented that way
<Wurlitzer> StGNU:  bravo Smiley
<zooka> has anyone asked about blackhalo yet?
<StGNU> YES
<StGNU> PEOPLE LOVE IT
<MrCoins> ^ doing us all proud thank you!
<zooka> awesome!!
<StGNU> IT was a big big hit
<StGNU> Mckie is a god send
<zooka> Cheesy
* coinictus has quit (Quit: http://www.kiwiirc.com/ - A hand crafted IRC client)
* rfcdejong (~rfcdejong@ip51cf5d5f.direct-adsl.nl) has joined #blackcoinpool
<MrCoins> StGNU I am so glad they see what we see - it help show we are not all delusional Smiley
<StGNU> The best thing you can all do for us is GET ON THAT TWITTER AND TWEET
<StGNU> A lot of people in the blackcoin community don't even know we're here
<StGNU> Let's spread the word and let people know.
* TheDogeOfWallSt has quit (Remote host closed the connection)
<StGNU> We have to head out all, we will keep you posted but it's going very well so far.
<StGNU> We have so many interviews it's hard to keep up.
<StGNU> A lot of people very interested and impressed with what we're doing.
* Mirzam has quit (Quit: Leaving.)
<bobcaticus> bit of advice i learned from earlier conventions: be nice to EVERYONE.  You never know who you are talking to Smiley  Paid off for me
* Guyver2 (~Guyver2@guyver2.xs4all.nl) has joined #blackcoinpool
<bobcaticus> even someone pretending they are a noob...
<tangelo> I scouted the competition by visiting my rivals and playing noob
<bobcaticus> ^ that
<dibdab> http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/28qljg/free_blackcoins_for_big_tweeters_new_to_digital/

Follow @BlackCoinPool and RT! Cheesy

Also follow McKie @Steven_McKie

And check:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/28qljg/free_blackcoins_for_big_tweeters_new_to_digital/

Dibdab : @BlackCoinPromo

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:59:08 PM

I think things are going well, actually much better than that.  It just seems like some people are really antsy to dump their holdings...

Maybe a change of name might be in order...

I'm not sure if "Sell-Black" is still available, but it might be an option.  Wink
PocketCrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 10:03:26 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 12:57:28 AM by PocketCrypto

Hello BlackCoin Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your BlackCoin investment.  I'm a BlackCoin investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for the coin.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal, Cryptsy, and Bittrex. Polo will be added soon.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates)(no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)
*Exclusive to Pro: *add unlimited coins, add Fiat Currency with price in btc, Precious Metals with price in btc, Notes Feature,and more coming soon!

Free Version (still awesome!)(10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660696.0

Blockfolio  ~Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio App~ Charts & Price Alerts BCT thread
Download Now: Blockfolio App Twitter: @BlockfolioApp
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:53:48 PM

We've just released a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your BlackCoin investment.  I'm a BlackCoin investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for the coin.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

when will you add other exchanges?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
PocketCrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 10:59:08 PM

We've just released a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your BlackCoin investment.  I'm a BlackCoin investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for the coin.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

when will you add other exchanges?

Cryptsy is the next exchange we will be adding.  We plan to have this update released by the first week of July, but likely earlier.  If you have another exchange you would like to see added please let us know. Smiley

Blockfolio  ~Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio App~ Charts & Price Alerts BCT thread
Download Now: Blockfolio App Twitter: @BlockfolioApp
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 12:02:29 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 03:08:29 PM by buy-black

A thought ............

Great idea I would support it...  

Better yet make POS 1.5% and send 0.5% from the wallet directly to the dev fund so all staking wallets contribute to development.  Also it would be nice if there was a way to make the exchanges mint 100% of their coins and send 100% of the mint to development fund!!!!!!

BUMP

Is there a possibility that the coins in the market wallets (Mintpal, Bittrex, Polo, etc)  can stake for development fund?  I suppose the github code would have to be modified specifically for markets??

BC + XC + DRK
buy-black

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 12:16:51 AM

as I look at our Developers collaborative space I see over 30 people working....

there seems to be this train of thought amongst many that there is no dev team.
This is incorrect. We have many talented and skilled people working diligently away on things that are either in early stage or heading to alpha/beta.

We believe that many investors are happy with their investment and its current progress. In fact some of these invsetors are doing exactly as has been suggested, getting out their wallets and supporting things with cold hard cash. Thats what investment means, paying to develop products and services to improve the service offering and create a wider user base.

All in all things are nicely on track.

Excellent, this is a good way to fund development!  Unfortunately this will take the manipulators out of the equation so the "Inside Traders" (notice the absence of comments from heavy hitters!) will not support it!  Right now most development is secret so the people with insider info can greatly benefit.  I believe this is the source of the "sell on the news" event, the insider information people selling all of the coin they bought before the release!

In any event your contribution (idea) is excellent and I support it.  The heavy hitters in Black Coin will not like to lose power out of their hands.

BC + XC + DRK
buy-black

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 12:21:05 AM

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your BlackCoin investment.  I'm a BlackCoin investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for the coin.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Beautiful, I wish this was included in our wallet!  Smiley 

BC + XC + DRK
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: