Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609539 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:05:59 AM

i heard BC will replace LTC..is it true?e

from where you got the information.

I'd like to know too - it isn't the first time I've heard people suggesting BC may displace LTC. Maybe someone's wishful thinking, or maybe there's something to it?

Confirm. We get this information from  Grittenald, International Public Relations.
http://www.coinssource.com/blackcoin-china-bittrex-and-more/

One of many steps to make BC more acceptable around .
Bittrex + BC centric exchange can be interesting testing field.

In future if solution will be popular other exchanges may follow to replace LTC or if not to add BC pairs
to use blackcoin as arbitrage tool.

I think with the current drop in price and volume in blackcoin they might rethink there strategy. LTC price is relatively stable compared to BC.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:17:41 AM

I think with the current drop in price and volume in blackcoin they might rethink there strategy. LTC price is relatively stable compared to BC.
So how does LTC price stability matter if close to no one is using the market?
The problem is not stability but that LTC does offer nothing but a slight speed advantage (compared to BTC) while BC is about 12 times faster than LTC - that does matter when you want to move coins e.g. from A -> B -> A: about 60 sec transaction times at at current BC speed, 12+ min at LTC speed (not counting the delays cause by the exchange itself).

hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:18:49 PM

so other anonimity pos coin has higher marketcap then BC, I looked at they thread and they have nice wallet, exchange in wallet (centralized I think ? ) and other stuff. Why developement BC features takes so long time ?? I think If I was informatic guy creating new super duper wallet in this open source crypto world wouldnt take me more than 2 weeks

And I hate ur "price doesnt matter" - it does. Coz if we are now ~15k even if sth big happens there will be mass sell offs and resistence in going up coz ppl will realize they 50 or 100% profits

In crypto world hype is 90% and u never use it. You should - announce, give very estimeted ETA, give updates, deliver. Than announce another project.

Why wont u make a list who is working on which too ? So we know who is good and who sux. And if u tell me Im just whining and do not contribute so should shut up - Im core. Im investor. If not me and others like me u never success. Investors are like ppl who vote and devs are goverment. U should work for our sake
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:59:58 PM

so other anonimity pos coin has higher marketcap then BC, I looked at they thread and they have nice wallet, exchange in wallet (centralized I think ? ) and other stuff. Why developement BC features takes so long time ?? I think If I was informatic guy creating new super duper wallet in this open source crypto world wouldnt take me more than 2 weeks

And I hate ur "price doesnt matter" - it does. Coz if we are now ~15k even if sth big happens there will be mass sell offs and resistence in going up coz ppl will realize they 50 or 100% profits

In crypto world hype is 90% and u never use it. You should - announce, give very estimeted ETA, give updates, deliver. Than announce another project.

Why wont u make a list who is working on which too ? So we know who is good and who sux. And if u tell me Im just whining and do not contribute so should shut up - Im core. Im investor. If not me and others like me u never success. Investors are like ppl who vote and devs are government. U should work for our sake

“so other anonymity pos coin has higher marketcap then BC,”
- this is obvious 1 st pump for me 1 st pumps are best because they have no next floor resistance so cloak can go to IMO 10m market cap.
- (there is many PnD squads playing that coin too do you really believe that million investors are getting excited because of Cloak ??  )
- anyway for that they Dev is working and adding stuff over time they have + from me. (I respect Cloak – I don’t have any –is much better XC+VRC for me… )

Why developement BC features takes so long time ??
BC developers are mostly “volunteers” you can be one of them too there is no REAL money backup BC (master coin, bitshares, ripple,maindsafe have real $ millions of IPO…)
So they have time/money to develop stuff...
Try alone work on development and deliver everything “fast” in name of what ? because others are chasing us in coin market cap ?
You can sell all BC today and buy Cloak I bet it will have 1 / 3 price after pump in next 2-3 months.
All coins works same way in terms of PnD. I am happy that they work rest will come over time.
But don’t fool yourself that rise like cloak have won't be permanent every coin will have correction to they natural floor.
Did you notice that NXT is releasing also slowly features  - good quality development take a LOT of time and money. BC Devs mostly are working for their BC if they have some.
So of them just believe in Blackcoin… because of people like you many developers like David want quit many times because they have to hurry… price recover ext…
We should respect our developers and ask they if they need help to speed up something...
When you only DEMAND something to fix price it won't work believe me.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Chiggins

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:07:45 PM

It's a shame you aren't an informatic guy then, because then you could work on and release all kinds of things in 2 week time spans, making you the fastest developer in the world.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
7West

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:52:18 PM

Why wont u make a list who is working on which too ? So we know who is good and who sux. And if u tell me Im just whining and do not contribute so should shut up - Im core. Im investor. If not me and others like me u never success. Investors are like ppl who vote and devs are government. U should work for our sake

“so other anonymity pos coin has higher marketcap then BC,”
- this is obvious 1 st pump for me 1 st pumps are best because they have no next floor resistance so cloak can go to IMO 10m market cap.
- (there is many PnD squads playing that coin too do you really believe that million investors are getting excited because of Cloak ??  )
- anyway for that they Dev is working and adding stuff over time they have + from me. (I respect Cloak – I don’t have any –is much better XC+VRC for me… )

Why developement BC features takes so long time ??
BC developers are mostly “volunteers” you can be one of them too there is no REAL money backup BC (master coin, bitshares, ripple,maindsafe have real $ millions of IPO…)
So they have time/money to develop stuff...
Try alone work on development and deliver everything “fast” in name of what ? because others are chasing us in coin market cap ?
You can sell all BC today and buy Cloak I bet it will have 1 / 3 price after pump in next 2-3 months.
All coins works same way in terms of PnD. I am happy that they work rest will come over time.
But don’t fool yourself that rise like cloak have won't be permanent every coin will have correction to they natural floor.
Did you notice that NXT is releasing also slowly features  - good quality development take a LOT of time and money. BC Devs mostly are working for their BC if they have some.
So of them just believe in Blackcoin… because of people like you many developers like David want quit many times because they have to hurry… price recover ext…
We should respect our developers and ask they if they need help to speed up something...
When you only DEMAND something to fix price it won't work believe me.

+1
At the risk of sounding trite; slow and steady wins the race.

Subtuppel

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:12:12 PM

It's a shame you aren't an informatic guy then, because then you could work on and release all kinds of things in 2 week time spans, making you the fastest developer in the world.
Really easy to see if someone who complains has ever written more than "Hello World" himself...

There's some people who do complain with every second post, and as if that wasn't enough panic when PnD coin #100 (since BC started) comes and is blown up for the first time...

XC, CLOAK, XMR and whatever anon coin are all (if at all) "battling" DRK (and right now DRK seems to lose it), hasn't anything to do with BC.

HackaB321

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:18:42 PM

is there a plan to integrate blackhalo into blackcoin wallet? I think it would be great having all the stuff in a single app.

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:27:03 PM

So how does LTC price stability matter if close to no one is using the market?
The problem is not stability but that LTC does offer nothing but a slight speed advantage (compared to BTC) while BC is about 12 times faster than LTC - that does matter when you want to move coins e.g. from A -> B -> A: about 60 sec transaction times at at current BC speed, 12+ min at LTC speed (not counting the delays cause by the exchange itself).

So is LTC actually faster than BTC? I've always read conflicting info that LTC needs like 2 confirmations to = 1 BTC confirmation in terms of security.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:42:30 PM

is there a plan to integrate blackhalo into blackcoin wallet? I think it would be great having all the stuff in a single app.
I plan on using BlackHalo wallet instead of BC official wallet since it will be light years more secure.

BC + XC + DRK
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:59:56 PM

I plan on using BlackHalo wallet instead of BC official wallet since it will be light years more secure.

As far as I know, this is the idea. The official wallet will be kept slick and and clean. Third parties can make own wallets with added features/UI

So don't expect any animated gifs to bc wallet in near future Smiley
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:12:23 PM

Are we talking about the same LTC here?

(LTC in BTC terms since BC's release)

Sure it might be very slightly less volatile than BC's market... but even in the case of BTC you're talking about something that regularly gains or loses 10-20% in a week, and every few weeks it's more like 50% in 10 minutes.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:17:14 PM

I'm not sure if price stability is what they are after when planning on creating BC markets... if BC price fluctuates a lot, that just creates even more arbitrage and other profiting opportunities for traders, which means more volume.
hellyeahent

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:26:36 PM

Yes its a shame, coz 40 or 60 developers working for BC ? Thats ARMY. And how many dev working for other pumped coin roght now ? rat4 gives to us secure and good working BC network, the hardest part, and u cant even do easy one.

Could someone smart tell me:

Lets say we dont have BC wallet for iOS system, other coin has. Its open source and its working well or you can upgrade it coz its open source. Do you rly need months of developements to do it for BC Huh?

And other usefull stuff such as changing wallet looks and adding mb some extra features (like buying/selling directrly from wallet). How could that take for that many ppl that much time  Grin
hellyeahent

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:30:53 PM

oh and ur telling that BC isnt pump and dump, so what was that Monday 28th thing ? If u dont want pump and dumps why would u do that ? U just wanted to pump it a little and get some attention coz of btcchinas tweets
Subtuppel

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:33:48 PM

Yes its a shame, coz 40 or 60 developers working for BC ? Thats ARMY. And how many dev working for other pumped coin roght now ?
If you still don't know that a "pump" does usually not even remotely have to do with developers, features, quality etc. pp., you should try to spend your spare time with something else than crypto.
No offense meant, just a serious suggestion.

oh and ur telling that BC isnt pump and dump, so what was that Monday 28th thing ? If u dont want pump and dumps why would u do that ? U just wanted to pump it a little and get some attention coz of btcchinas tweets
so, did you see the price go up? i did not. people buy BC when something actually happens. not before/on rumors.

digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:02:39 PM

so, did you see the price go up? i did not. people buy BC when something actually happens. not before/on rumors.

Now that I can't agree with.  It happens everywhere and there certainly was a jump in price on the announcement... it's definitely debatable whether that was because of the announcement or simply because the price had bottomed however.

I actually picked up another 20K BC around that time before I was even aware of the announcement - simply because I will always find a way to throw a few more BC into my stash anytime the price falls below 13K... it's way too cheap at that price not to IMO.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:17:40 PM

Coin with is PnD resistant calls USD dollar eg...or any other regulated fiat currencies.
BLK like any other crypto can be PnD all time there is no exeption.

Blackcoin is currency where no matter of pump or dump have we couple of devs working more for fun than money
and improving it when you compare it to others crypto... after dump part their story is over and their devs leave people
with bags and empty promises.

hellyeahent - you can invest in any crypto but here is no safe house to be fair BTC is also PnD (china news ext. pump and dump.. )
every where are money involved there will be some scandals behind it... FUDs Rumors

i personally want see BC slow rising but stable money are leaving crypto today as you see in coinmarket cap of ALL crypto
we today face with fact in long therm which crypto coin will lose less over time till next jump

just look around and see that pure fact that all crypto is loosing steam today

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 08:24:38 PM

Given it was public information and I'd say there was a good chance it was Blackcoin from the hints. Even I thought it was Blackcoin until the last few hints.

The kicker was the "2.0" hint when we were so close to PoS 2.0. That's when I started retweeting. BTC China are patting themselves on the back for that one because they probably had no idea.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Subtuppel

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:25:55 PM

i personally want see BC slow rising but stable money are leaving crypto today as you see in coinmarket cap of ALL crypto
we today face with fact in long therm which crypto coin will lose less over time till next jump
just look around and see that pure fact that all crypto is loosing steam today

CLOAK is the highest volume pump on MP in weeks - with less than 600 BTC volume.
4-5 weeks ago that would have been easily 3000 or more, so the big PnD money is gone.
The good thing is, that likely the largest part of what is being traded/invested in BC right now is because of serious interest in the coin itself.

Now that I can't agree with.  It happens everywhere and there certainly was a jump in price on the announcement... it's definitely debatable whether that was because of the announcement or simply because the price had bottomed however.

I actually picked up another 20K BC around that time before I was even aware of the announcement - simply because I will always find a way to throw a few more BC into my stash anytime the price falls below 13K... it's way too cheap at that price not to IMO.

BC had a mini-pump at the BiiTrex thing, and that right after it hit a 3-months-low. That little "what will happen monday hype" caused no exceptional swings whatsoever.

Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: