Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:25:10 PM

11th !! short easy push to 9th now

VOTE FOR US .. !! Please!

8th place tomorrow! Grin

1st place tomorrow  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:26:48 PM

In the trollbox :

JudgeCrypto: Seriously about Silk Coin... I think they will be competing with Facebook and twitter Smiley what are their market caps?

@JudgeCrypto : You dont do any good to Silkcoin of you "lie" in a trollbox as if you were a noob at SC.  Seriously, I know you want SC to succeed, but fake hype is a dangerous signal of pump and dump - and as we know you have many SC, I a little bit concerned to read that kind of comment in the trollbox.  You could do better right ?  Thanks Tongue

I am not trolling... How is that fake hype?  If the devs use the blockchain for social media uses and create a mechanism to use unique user names and a built in website to facilitate messages and posts that is a direct competition to Facebook and Twitter... It is a social media use that has no censors... It will be huge.... watch...

Judge Crypto

EDIT: Has anyone actually READ the Devs vision and see where this is going?  This is NOT about some cheap marketplace... this is about SOCIAL MEDIA and it WILL be HUGE.... I have already connected the dots...

PMed you man.

I responded to your PM... Also I will say here.  Not enough emphasis has been paid to the dev work being done with regard to the eco system.  In the OP the dev mentions an ECO SYSTEM which includes "Friends" and a censor free world, website, and posts.  That sounds a whole lot like Facebook and Twitter to me.  I will continue to inform people of what they are missing out on.  The devs have stated that the biggest gift of Satoshi Nakamoto was not coins but the block chain.  What would a distributed, censor free, social media eco system be worth?

EDIT: People read the OP and tell me where you think this is going?
_theone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:14:27 PM

could be killer... but is there a document on how it works exactly? want to do some research on the coin.

zzz
Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:41:26 PM

⚠  ⚠   Wallet Update - HARD FORK - UPDATE MANDATORY FOR EVERYONE  ⚠  ⚠
Mac, Windows & Linux available NOW fully compatible & BEAUTIFUL

As you may all know we finally decided to reduce the block reward in the next POW phase to please the community. There was a lot of arguments for and against the last phase so to please everyone since both sides had very valid points we decided to keep the last phase BUT reduce the block reward to 2500. So there will be 2x less coins generated in the last phase.

Total expected coins at the end of last phase : ~45 million

EVERYONE MUST UPDATE BEFORE POW, else you may send transactions on the wrong chain and lose your coins.
We deleted all pools from the OP, when you updated your client post in the thread we will add you back to the original post and website.

So now let's see this new version, better than words :

We worked very hard to release this update so fast fully compatible on all OS, we will now have more free time to get you updates from the eco-system front !

A white paper is in the writing but the system we're building is so complex the white paper will be quite long.
Just a few word this time, no this is not a darknet more a social network with unique usernames stored in the blockchain and all kind of infos shared via p2p everything working with pub/priv keys.

We'll give more and more infos quite soon so even before the whitepaper you all start to understand the way this system functions, for the moment enjoy the new update and..

Spread the word : MANDATORY UPDATE BEFORE POW BLOCK 50 000 OR RISK LOSING COINS

FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:07:53 AM

In the trollbox :

JudgeCrypto: Seriously about Silk Coin... I think they will be competing with Facebook and twitter Smiley what are their market caps?

@JudgeCrypto : You dont do any good to Silkcoin of you "lie" in a trollbox as if you were a noob at SC.  Seriously, I know you want SC to succeed, but fake hype is a dangerous signal of pump and dump - and as we know you have many SC, I a little bit concerned to read that kind of comment in the trollbox.  You could do better right ?  Thanks Tongue

I am not trolling... How is that fake hype?  If the devs use the blockchain for social media uses and create a mechanism to use unique user names and a built in website to facilitate messages and posts that is a direct competition to Facebook and Twitter... It is a social media use that has no censors... It will be huge.... watch...

Judge Crypto

EDIT: Has anyone actually READ the Devs vision and see where this is going?  This is NOT about some cheap marketplace... this is about SOCIAL MEDIA and it WILL be HUGE.... I have already connected the dots...

Don't stress JC... alot of crypto miners and investors have no understanding of the potential of blockchain technology... they only think of anon payments  & digital currency. one day they will have that lightbulb moment & see the potential.  I have been to the mountain top.
PeterPalmBeach

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:17:05 AM

Please dont forget to VOTE: #11 and climbing: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:20:35 AM

Can someone clarify for me exactly how many coins extra will be available for POW? According to op its 25mil, 2500sc block reward block 1-10,000. I thought this was reduced though? Thanks.
Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:22:04 AM

Can someone clarify for me exactly how many coins extra will be available for POW? According to op its 25mil, 2500sc block reward block 1-10,000. I thought this was reduced though? Thanks.

It will Reduce it to 15million because of the POS blocks generated at the same time

Q
PeterPalmBeach

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:22:29 AM

45m total ever after pow
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:24:01 AM

In the trollbox :

Judge Crypto

Don't stress JC... alot of crypto miners and investors have no understanding of the potential of blockchain technology... they only think of anon payments  & digital currency. one day they will have that lightbulb moment & see the potential.  I have been to the mountain top.

Microsoft have claimed that it could be put to good use as cloud storage!
That would make the blockchain extremley large though wouldnt it?

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:29:43 AM

In the trollbox :

Judge Crypto

Microsoft have claimed that it could be put to good use as cloud storage!
That would make the blockchain extremley large though wouldnt it?

That I have no idea about Smiley
BohemianStalker

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:45:04 AM

Someone is trying to start panic sell on bitrex though failed miserably.
That disparity LOL.
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:51:33 AM

Just want to check that I am on the correct wallet for SC. I am using the Windows version v1.0.9.0-g32a928e.

Also, could the Dev/SC team add the version number and release date to the OP for the various wallet releases. Would help a lot.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:02:04 AM

i want to buy SC because I think it's a quality coin with a big pump in front of it. I'm waiting for the pow period where 15m new coins will need to be absorbed over 5 days. I'm bewildered by the pump today, why would people buy right now? just really confusing to me. No coin has ever risen during a short intense pow period, they struggle to maintain a stable price between big miner dumps. Why are buyers ignoring this? If I need to buy at 4k fine, but I don't want to see 2k in 2 days.
What would be really cool is for the developer to announce they are cancelling the second pow, 30m coins is total coins let the pump begin.
bluepixie

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:05:49 AM

i want to buy SC because I think it's a quality coin with a big pump in front of it. I'm waiting for the pow period where 15m new coins will need to be absorbed over 5 days. I'm bewildered by the pump today, why would people buy right now? just really confusing to me. No coin has ever risen during a short intense pow period, they struggle to maintain a stable price between big miner dumps. Why are buyers ignoring this? If I need to buy at 4k fine, but I don't want to see 2k in 2 days...

I think people are buying with the thought that they wont be able to mine like it was in the first POW
I was getting 1000silk a day on first POW  this one i will be lucky to get 100 silk a day.  Everyone is going to rent RIGs and make it super hard to mine.  Just my thoughts on the pump.

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
BohemianStalker

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:12:13 AM

i want to buy SC because I think it's a quality coin with a big pump in front of it. I'm waiting for the pow period where 15m new coins will need to be absorbed over 5 days. I'm bewildered by the pump today, why would people buy right now? just really confusing to me. No coin has ever risen during a short intense pow period, they struggle to maintain a stable price between big miner dumps. Why are buyers ignoring this? If I need to buy at 4k fine, but I don't want to see 2k in 2 days...

I think people are buying with the thought that they wont be able to mine like it was in the first POW
I was getting 1000silk a day on first POW  this one i will be lucky to get 100 silk a day.  Everyone is going to rent RIGs and make it super hard to mine.  Just my thoughts on the pump.

Exactly

While you are right with "No coin has ever risen during a short intense pow period"

This is not first but second pow period and thats completely different!

Price is now 1000 SC for 0.035

But what happens when in order to mine 1000 silkcoin you will have to rent for 0.06? Will you sell underpriced? Of course not, you will hold or you will not mine. And it certainly looks like people are going to mine. Silkcoin community is great and nontoxic and I gurantee you there are hundreds of people just reading the topic, waiting for next pow in silence. This coin is a stable Island in the sea of scams and broken promises.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:16:09 AM

I was getting 1000silk a day on first POW  this one i will be lucky to get 100 silk a day.  Everyone is going to rent RIGs and make it super hard to mine.  Just my thoughts on the pump.

What's confusing to me is the last couple weeks where sc was in the teens, I guess it's all hype coming from the VRC pump, SC holders are expecting the same. Whales will need to jump in for that to happen, but I'm sure they will as there certainly seems as much or more interest in SC.
bluepixie

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:16:21 AM

I was getting 1000silk a day on first POW  this one i will be lucky to get 100 silk a day.  Everyone is going to rent RIGs and make it super hard to mine.  Just my thoughts on the pump.

Exactly

While you are right with "No coin has ever risen during a short intense pow period"

But what happens when in order to mine 1000 silkcoin you will have to rent for 0.06? Will you sell underpriced? Of course not, you will hold or you will not mine. And it certainly looks like people are going to mine. Silkcoin community is great and nontoxic and I gurantee you there are hundreds of people just reading the topic, waiting for next pow in silence. This coin is a stable Island in the sea of scams and broken promises.

I have been buying up silk coin for the last month  and i still think 4000sat is a steal. I bet we hit 40000sat.

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:19:54 AM

Exactly

I have been buying up silk coin for the last month  and i still think 4000sat is a steal. I bet we hit 40000sat.

If we hit 40000 sat I will have your baby and I am a guy! Tongue
PeterPalmBeach

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:22:32 AM

Exactly

Vangelis music to my ear. I just bought 40k more. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: