Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:27:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332068 times)
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:19:56 AM

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SC#tabChartOrderBook

If you understand this and sold your coins you now know you are gonna have a baad time . Grin

FYI everyone ... I am renting significant hash power during this phase... I am hoping to stock up before they hit the exchanges Smiley
Jacqul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:23:29 AM

If you understand this and sold your coins you now know you are gonna have a baad time . Grin

FYI everyone ... I am renting significant hash power during this phase... I am hoping to stock up before they hit the exchanges Smiley

Do you mind saying who you are renting from?
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:27:40 AM

Do you mind saying who you are renting from?

I will be using nicehash.com  I used them during the last mining period.
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:42:07 AM

Anyone else feel like the Silk Coin markets are a powder keg waiting to go off?  This will certainly be interesting...

Happy Hunting Smiley

Judge Crypto
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:44:14 AM

Could you please explain for those who would like to learn how to understand?

Would be appreciated, Good Sir...Smiley

Since you are asking so nicely , look at the graph with me!

Around 250 000 coins have been sold in last 10 hours for average price of 2500sat. Now everybody is saying how good plan that is to sell now and rebuy later, I say rebuy what?
There are 50 000 coins for 2500sat availible, everything else goes for 3000sat. So where are you gonna rebuy exactly? (meaning people not you Smiley )

Yes I understand  it is based on prediction but what people are doing now is a real gamble, and dangerous one because they cannot rebuy easily now (unless you want to start making buy orders with everybody else and might create a panic buy! - the momentum is perfect  - mintpal position strong, huge volume trading, pow period..all it would need is some nice new feature and you are never gonna rebuy)

I am not saying I am 100% right but here are my reasons Smiley

By the way if you want to rent I recommend betarigs.com, not associated with them but I have a positive experience with them Smiley
BohemianStalker

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:45:09 AM

Anyone else feel like the Silk Coin markets are a powder keg waiting to go off?  This will certainly be interesting...

Happy Hunting Smiley

Judge Crypto

Judge look at my post above, that's exactly what I am feeling Smiley

Maybe we should give it nice momentum and and send some paid votes on 16.6.2014 to mintpal?
chouganuygif340

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:46:02 AM

The guessing game is on.

Price is dropping right now, a lot of people want to capitalize now and buy back later - as I did for +-50% of my holding.  I'm hoping for an entry @800-1000 sats, but who knows.

Meanwhile, I will point my miners on a SC pool and get some.

Good luck to you all guys !
yeah, Good luck with your coin-project and supporting guys!

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QQQ51g67iSzmrs7gSqW3BgFp8pC2Q8RZ7B
Bitnet. VaUE3VqccDyQCfkRDnYMfMYgSmeK3zFVFm
Jacqul

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:53:28 AM

It will certainly be interesting!
I wonder what people will do when the price doesn't drop as everyone is expecting.

at the moment at 0.000025 BTC/SC
if all 15mil is dropped on the market immediately you will need something like 400BTC to buy it up?
That translates to about between $150k and $250k?

The price MUST drop. Yet... if it doesn't.. I can't get myself to sell even at the peak lol.
BohemianStalker

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:58:03 AM

It will certainly be interesting!
I wonder what people will do when the price doesn't drop as everyone is expecting.

at the moment at 0.000025 BTC/SC
if all 15mil is dropped on the market immediately you will need something like 400BTC to buy it up?
That translates to about between $150k and $250k?

The price MUST drop. Yet... if it doesn't.. I can't get myself to sell even at the peak lol.

The price of Silkcoin is derived by last time it was mined. Now it's twice as hard just thanks to 50% less block reward and I think there are even more miners, how many times more? 2x? 3x?

So even the most conservative guess is Silkcoin will be now 4xtimes harder to mine VS 50% more coins on the market. What will happen? Smiley Well I am spreading word about SIlkcoin, that will always affect the price positively :-)
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:58:17 AM

Around 250 000 coins have been sold in last 10 hours for average price of 2500sat. Now everybody is saying how good plan that is to sell now and rebuy later, I say rebuy what?
There are 50 000 coins for 2500sat availible, everything else goes for 3000sat. So where are you gonna rebuy exactly? (meaning people not you Smiley )

Yes I understand  it is based on prediction but what people are doing now is a real gamble, and dangerous one because they cannot rebuy easily now (unless you want to start making buy orders with everybody else and might create a panic buy! - the momentum is perfect  - mintpal position strong, huge volume trading, pow period..all it would need is some nice new feature and you are never gonna rebuy)

By the way if you want to rent I recommend betarigs.com, not associated with them but I have a positive experience with them Smiley

Thank you very much. I never would have caught that on my own and it makes perfect sense.  I will definitely be looking at that in the future.  On a side note, I have been trying to figure out when to buy in and might just do it tonight because of that.  It sounds solid and I probably don't need to nickel and dime this...just make sure that I have it.

Thanks again for your patience and explanation...!  

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BohemianStalker

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:05:49 AM

Thank you very much. I never would have caught that on my own and it makes perfect sense.  I will definitely be looking at that in the future.  On a side note, I have been trying to figure out when to buy in and might just do it tonight because of that.  It sounds solid and I probably don't need to nickel and dime this...just make sure that I have it.

No problem, you seem like a really nice person so If I can give you few more advices.

Set your  target sell and way out. Meaning selling on 300% and and getting out at -60% (for instance). Also I really like Silkcoin so I would never sell majority of of my coins Smiley
Divide your investments. I know it might be hard when you are sure this is it, this is a gold rush but try to divide your investments into 50 equal stacks. If that is too little for you (meaning the investment value of one stack is really low) try 25 but dont go under it.
Have discipline, do not rely on your emotions.
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:07:46 AM

Happy Hunting Smiley

Judge Crypto

Judge look at my post above, that's exactly what I am feeling Smiley

Maybe we should give it nice momentum and and send some paid votes on 16.6.2014 to mintpal?

With the volume coming up I would expect Mintpal to add it during the 2nd PoW despite the vote count Smiley
Jacqul

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:09:23 AM

No problem, you seem like a really nice person so If I can give you few more advices.

Set your  target sell and way out. Meaning selling on 300% and and getting out at -60% (for instance). Also I really like Silkcoin so I would never sell majority of of my coins Smiley
Divide your investments. I know it might be hard when you are sure this is it, this is a gold rush but try to divide your investments into 50 equal stacks. If that is too little for you (meaning the investment value of one stack is really low) try 25 but dont go under it.

I like you!
After doing some calculations I have decided I am just going to buy as much as I can from miners during the next POW rather than trying to rent mining rigs.
MemoryShock

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:22:43 AM

The trading via discipline rather than emotion is a tough one...but definitely good advice.

Targets is something I am working on but what do you mean by dividing investments?  Different buy/sell prices like a staircase? 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 05:24:03 AM

I like you!
After doing some calculations I have decided I am just going to buy as much as I can from miners during the next POW rather than trying to rent mining rigs.

This guy speaks the absolute truth

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 05:31:11 AM

Remember to Vote every hour on Mintpal. 7th Place about to pass up Polishcoin for 6th

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
BohemianStalker

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:38:32 AM

The trading via discipline rather than emotion is a tough one...but definitely good advice.

Targets is something I am working on but what do you mean by dividing investments?  Different buy/sell prices like a staircase? 

By dividing I simpy mean to divide all money you are willing to invest in cryptocurrencies. So if you have for instance 10 000 USD for investing - go 1/50 investment to bitcoin (ok not a very good example, bitcoin is something like a safe harbour :-), 1/50 Silkcoin 1/50 ? Etc :-) = 200USD stacks.

The reason for this it is not rare to have a streak of 5 bad outcomes ( note how I am not saying investments, because sometimes you do evaluate everything right and still loose - that is normal!) Or 7. There were even succesful stock traders in history who had 13th in a row and all of their trades were good decisions, just some bad factors came into equation that were impossible to predict - and they lost it all because they were splitting only to 15 or 20 stacks.

Imagine loosing 10th ina row. Well you just lost 12% of your investment money(because we said our way out is at -60%). You had ten opportunities to make money, now you know you are not good in crypto investments and can walk off with a managable loss (easily). Of course if you made some money, reevaluate your portfolio and divide /50 again so you can play with bigger stacks .

P.S.
If the facts are awesome you can go 2x from time to time (like I am going with Silkcoin now), but set limit on that too, chances are you are not gonna see more than one awesome project a month (so that is my limit) Once a month I allow myself to go 2/50.
MemoryShock

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:46:22 AM

By dividing I simpy mean to divide all money you are willing to invest in cryptocurrencies. So if you have for instance 10 000 USD for investing - go 1/50 investment to bitcoin (ok not a very good example, bitcoin is something like a safe harbour :-), 1/50 Silkcoin 1/50 ? Etc :-) = 200USD stacks.

The reason for this it is not rare to have a streak of 5 bad outcomes ( note how I am not saying investments, because sometimes you do evaluate everything right and still loose - that is normal!) Or 7. There were even succesful stock traders in history who had 13th in a row and all of their trades were good decisions, just some bad factors came into equation that were impossible to predict - and they lost it all because they were splitting only to 15 or 20 stacks.

Imagine loosing 10th ina row. Well you just lost 12% of your investment money(because we said our way out is at -60%). You had ten opportunities to make money, now you know you are not good in crypto investments and can walk off with a managable loss (easily). Of course if you made some money, reevaluate your portfolio and divide /50 again so you can play with bigger stacks .

P.S.
If the facts are awesome you can go 2x from time to time (like I am going with Silkcoin now), but set limit on that too, chances are you are not gonna see more than one awesome project a month (so that is my limit) Once a month I allow myself to go 2/50.

You, my friend, are awesome.  I appreciate it very much.  Will start examining those numbers as they break down to my specifics in the morning.

Have a good one!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fusi0n

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:59:56 AM

199 blocks to go for the final PoW Stage!

That is 199 mins to go. That is just over 3hrs!
nick777

Activity: 527

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:13:08 AM

SilkCoin under 2500 SAT you will not get, because is very popular coin and everybody discover it,now it s starting the second stage of POW, but don't forget the blocks are 2500 coins and the ASIC for Scrypt are now available and they rent also big Rigs for mining the coin and the difficulty will be 10 times bigger than the first stage of POW. The coin is reasing on MINTPAL top and this is another reason for it s growing and next Monday is possible to be on Mintpal. If Dev will introduce the 2FA in the wallet, the coin will blow off in a good way

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: