Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:54:02 PM

Let's end this FUD spreading. For those of you who'd like to know my background. I was previously an avid supporter of BlackCoin before I became a part of the SilkCoin team, I did a lot of promotional work for them and collaborated personally with the BlackCoin Foundation members, before things turned South there.

Everything that I did there can be found here in my freelancer thread, which has since been closed down as I now devote all my time to SilkCoin : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590322.msg6473490#msg6473490

If you want to know my legitimacy, I was the person who did the redesign of http://blackcoin.co (Yes, that's right, the actual BlackCoin main website)
Proof : http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2702m0/we_have_a_new_main_website_go_check_it_out/ (This was completed around 3 weeks ago, but was only posted recently)

Finally, I am not an immediate part of the development team. I am not a developer, I am merely a person working with the developers to move SilkCoin forward.  

running scared, nice. You said something very similar on the Nummus thread distancing yourself. Dude you need to change your style it's always the same.

Basically you have rumbled Silkcoin. Anyone with a brain should now run from this coin as fast as possible.

read this thread. The OP after the scam deleted all his work cause the style is so distinctive.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=543503.200

The scam is always the same, it promises a decentralised exchange hahah same shot every time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=369985.msg3952297#msg3952297

And guess when he registered. On e week before the other design scammer stopped posting. SCAM

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:00:02 PM

Let's end this FUD spreading. For those of you who'd like to know my background. I was previously an avid supporter of BlackCoin before I became a part of the SilkCoin team, I did a lot of promotional work for them and collaborated personally with the BlackCoin Foundation members, before things turned South there.

Everything that I did there can be found here in my freelancer thread, which has since been closed down as I now devote all my time to SilkCoin : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590322.msg6473490#msg6473490

If you want to know my legitimacy, I was the person who did the redesign of http://blackcoin.co (Yes, that's right, the actual BlackCoin main website)
Proof : http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2702m0/we_have_a_new_main_website_go_check_it_out/ (This was completed around 3 weeks ago, but was only posted recently)

Finally, I am not an immediate part of the development team. I am not a developer, I am merely a person working with the developers to move SilkCoin forward.  

Wulfcastle is one of the BEST teammates one could wish for.  The stuff he is doing for the wallet UI behind the scenes is amazing.  People will be COPYING his work.  Everyone should consider themselves lucky he is part of the team! I personally see all the work he does behind the scenes developing and marketing Silk Coin! Smiley

Judge Crypto
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:02:14 PM

Wulfcastle is one of the BEST teammates one could wish for.  The stuff he is doing for the wallet UI behind the scenes is amazing.  People will be COPYING his work.  Everyone should consider themselves lucky he is part of the team! I personally see all the work he does behind the scenes developing and marketing Silk Coin! Smiley

Judge Crypto

Did I also mention what is common in these scams is a bunch of cheerleaders, likely with sock puppet accounts.

Either you are part of the scam or you are stupid. I just gave some very strong evidence and you didn't even consider it!

AND when did you open your account? The same time as him. You are a sockpuppet fool.

judgecrypto

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:02:55 PM

Remember those key times in crypto when you kick yourself?  Like you say "Man I wish I got in Bitcoin in 2009", etc....

Friends, this is one of those times... Silk coin could one day be worth more than Bitcoin.  Do yourself a favor and just stash some away while it is still virtually unknown...

The price will skyrocket soon...  

Judge Crypto
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:04:10 PM

Remember those key times in crypto when you kick yourself?  Like you say "Man I wish I got in Bitcoin in 2009", etc....

Friends, this is one of those times... Silk coin could one day be worth more than Bitcoin.  Do yourself a favor and just stash some away while it is still virtually unknown...

Judge Crypto

Cheerleader you've been rumbled, all your hard work gone to waste you scamming dick!

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 02:05:20 PM

Judge Crypto

3650 on Bittrex now.
Silkcoin (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:07:13 PM

I updated the OP with supply Smiley.

Regarding the last FUD comments it's obviously linked to the fact we're having a big spike in volume and price today. Anyway most of the last FUD comments don't make any sense if you followed just a bit our updates.. Also main difference between us and the other people : we deliver we don't just post photoshops as Numus I guess or any other examples you said, have you at least downloaded the wallet  Smiley? You know it's not photoshop on the gif right?

And I'll say just one last thing that will counter any FUD spreading : 1 month pause and 2 POW phase is the LAST thing a scam dev would do, think about it...

Anyway it's great to see so much people rally to Silkcoin and the last POW phase haven't even started !
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:08:57 PM

Judge Crypto

3650 on Bittrex now.

Harry will say one day, "Dammit, I remember when I could have gotten Silk Coin for 3650 satoshi..."

Sally will reply, "No way... it was never at 3650 satoshi!"

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:11:06 PM

Regarding the last FUD comments it's obviously linked to the fact we're having a big spike in volume and price today. Anyway most of the last FUD comments don't make any sense if you followed just a bit our updates.. Also main difference between us and the other people : we deliver we don't just post photoshops as Numus I guess or any other examples you said, have you at least downloaded the wallet  Smiley? You know it's not photoshop on the gif right?

And I'll say just one last thing that will counter any FUD spreading : 1 month pause and 2 POW phase is the LAST thing a scam dev would do, think about it...

Anyway it's great to see so much people rally to Silkcoin and the last POW phase haven't even started !

You know when you have the developer on the rails when he jumps to stop your arguments. The Nummus developer did exactly the same. People be wise, this is not FUD, they are scammers. Pus they are the same guy I expect with sock puppets too. Noticed how he answered me almost instantly.

PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:13:30 PM

You know when you have the developer on the rails when he jumps to stop your arguments. The Nummus developer did exactly the same. People be wise, this is not FUD, they are scammers. Pus they are the same guy I expect with sock puppets too. Noticed how he answered me almost instantly.

ok, we get it. now, move on
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:14:49 PM

Silk coin does not just have ONE dev... There is a team of DEVS working hard on making this coin the best in crypto.  This may one day not just replace Bitcoin, but also Facebook and Twitter... This is truly many people's ground floor opportunity... Best advice is to get some while you can and stash them! Smiley

Judge Crypto
Rav3n85

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:17:25 PM

Thank you for the time to check us out and warn us. Thank you. There are other scamcoins too you can post on, We have understood your Warning. Thank You kind sir

Can you go to other topics and post there?
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:17:56 PM

ok, we get it. now, move on

why the hell would you want me to move on from a scam?

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:19:09 PM

Thank you for the time to check us out and warn us. Thank you. There are other scamcoins too you can post on, We have understood your Warning. Thank You kind sir

Can you go to other topics and post there?

dUde you logged on 2 minutes ago. You very likely a sockpuppet, you guys are hilarious.

MickeNorsk

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:20:03 PM

Why do you try so hard?
I haven't been online for a long time, but just had to reply to this.

No one is your friend on the internet.
If you think it's a scam, move on in silence.
If and when others get scammed, laugh in silence.
If you chose poorly, suffer in silence.

SC: BSGpdD9cCYTGTv4oBMMgZFKjDn3s1gFNHZ
Rav3n85

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:28:59 PM

seriously hahahaha.. omg this guy.. sockpuppet.
I been posting and reading the forum..oh nevermind
Btw Its kinda of rude of you as I talked nicely with you man.
And no I am not in the team of your "scamcoin" accusation.
Guys come and just told you nicely too man.
Seriously whats your problem? Keyboard warrior much?
I can't afford a lot of SC, and have 15k of it only right now.
Still I promote it. SCGuys follow me on support more

https://twitter.com/NetworkSilk

I dont usually post on Bitcointalk but you my friend is the most nonsencical person I have met
Enough said. I been burnt on other coins too its the Altworld. At least with SC im doing good.
I ald thanked you for waning us. I think the people get you yea?
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:35:04 PM

I dont usually post on Bitcointalk but you my friend is the most nonsencical person I have met
Enough said. I been burnt on other coins too its the Altworld. At least with SC im doing good.

Dide why would you say this makes no sense there has been tons of these exact scams done in the past few months. Idiot

Why do I bother you are a bunch of sock puppets, not one of you have an account longer than a month!

Zukii

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:36:49 PM

Silk coin does not just have ONE dev... There is a team of DEVS working hard on making this coin the best in crypto.  This may one day not just replace Bitcoin, but also Facebook and Twitter... This is truly many people's ground floor opportunity... Best advice is to get some while you can and stash them! Smiley

Judge Crypto

Just curious, how *exactly* do you think that Silkcoin will replace social media platforms when it's supposed to be a currency?
Kind of a bold statement to make!
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 02:37:34 PM

Why do you try so hard?
I haven't been online for a long time, but just had to reply to this.

No one is your friend on the internet.
If you think it's a scam, move on in silence.
If and when others get scammed, laugh in silence.
If you chose poorly, suffer in silence.
If people were thinking like you, this forum would be a nice place.
You can't change anything, especially behind your keyboard.

Retards will stay retards. Laugh loud in their face, whenever you see them. That's how you kill people who spread bullshit.

Everyone is smart on the internet Smiley Remember that.

Dide why would you say this makes no sense there has been tons of these exact scams done in the past few months. Idiot

Why do I bother you are a bunch of sock puppets, not one of you have an account longer than a month!

Hey, fuckface. Bitcoin is becoming popular. People are getting into altcoins as well.
It doesn't mean it's a pup acc.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
bluepixie

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:39:03 PM

What error do you get? Can you paste me your debug.log?

This is the message  I got at 12 midnight less then a week ago, after I had a wallet crash.  Silk response time was amazing and it was all fixed within  the hour.  These developers are amazing and have been for weeks. This is why you see people coming out to defend them.  

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: