Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:28:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:38:33 AM

Gorillaspam

Please refrain from using vulgar language as this is a professional forum for serious investment.

Thank you.

lol I use TOR fuckwit!

The Silkcoin team however who is also prob you have credit card payments linking you to this coin lol

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FredDag

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:40:43 AM

two scams, same random voice over, the next coin is yours, same voice over. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Please read carefully... This is the email I sent to Brad Ziffer (the Coinmart voice over guy), and his response...

Reproduced with permission.
Emphasis added by myself to highlight the important bits.

==============================================================
Email To Brad

Subject: Voice over enquiry - Coinmart, Numus, Silkcoin Projects

Hi,

I was led to your webpage through the BitcoinTalk & DigitalCoin forums where there is currently some passionate discussion about some voice-over work you have done for a couple of projects.
It would be great if you could take a couple of minutes to answer a single question in relation to some claims that are being made about these projects.

First, I am not sure if you are aware, however the Coinmart & Numus projects (referred to in the link below) appear to have been elaborate scams where investors lost money.
http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php?topic=988.0

No-one is claiming in any way that you knowledgeable to the intent of the scammers, only that they used your service to produce a very professional & reputable sounding video to sell the scam.

There are now claims that the Silkcoin project (links below) also used your voice, and therefore that project is also a scam.
The developers of the Silkcoin project claim to have used the VoiceBunny service of actor #2T24JCO (link below)...

So, the question is....

Did Brad Ziffer provide the voice over for this Silkcoin video Huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnMfLxSYVnc

If you could make a statement on this, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Steve

==========================================================
Email Response from Brad:

Hi Steve!

I just took a listen to the link u sent. That particular VO is not me, but I have been hired for BitCoin VO via Voices.com and Voice123 in the past.

I'm not aware of any of these things being scams. I'm simply paid upfront to read scripts and turn them over to the client. I'm not involved in any project, beyond narrating the scripts. I'm a full time VO actor... And I often wonder of the validity of the scripts I'm given.

But as I said, that Silkcoin project is not me.

Best,

Brad

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:43:09 AM

Silkcoin has been added to Cryptsy!

Silkcoin has been added to Cryptsy!

Just checked, with that addition to Cryptsy, we now have our first SC/LTC market.

I'm not sure I like a market with any coin paired to LTC, I would not trade that market so glad we have two other against the bitcoin. Cryptsy is too lag anyway, but good for the exposure of the tricked out coin.

BNK3RED

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:46:03 AM

two scams, same random voice over, the next coin is yours, same voice over. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Please read carefully... This is the email I sent to Brad Ziffer (the Coinmart voice over guy), and his response...

Email To Brad

Hi,

I was led to your webpage through the BitcoinTalk & DigitalCoin forums where there is currently some passionate discussion about some voice-over work you have done for a couple of projects.
It would be great if you could take a couple of minutes to answer a single question in relation to some claims that are being made about these projects.

First, I am not sure if you are aware, however the Coinmart & Numus projects (referred to in the link below) appear to have been elaborate scams where investors lost money.

No-one is claiming in any way that you knowledgeable to the intent of the scammers, only that they used your service to produce a very professional & reputable sounding video to sell the scam.

There are now claims that the Silkcoin project (links below) also used your voice, and therefore that project is also a scam.
The developers of the Silkcoin project claim to have used the VoiceBunny service of actor #2T24JCO (link below)...

So, the question is....

Thanks in advance
Steve

Hi Steve!

I just took a listen to the link u sent. That particular VO is not me, but I have been hired for BitCoin VO via Voices.com and Voice123 in the past.

I'm not aware of any of these things being scams. I'm simply paid upfront to read scripts and turn them over to the client. I'm not involved in any project, beyond narrating the scripts. I'm a full time VO actor... And I often wonder of the validity of the scripts I'm given.

Best,

Brad

Good one.. Thanks for the research my friend
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:46:17 AM

Email To Brad

Hi,

So, the question is....

Thanks in advance
Steve

Hi Steve!

Best,

Brad

Ummm...really?  You obviously weren't aware of the fact that he was brain implanted by reptilian overlords who have an interest in perpetuating a dichotomy of truth and lie in order to further grey the lines between human and computer facsimiles of voice reproduction and the causes that they are enabled for support.  Brad can't speak for himself and should be trusted to communicate his past experiences.

Any third grader would understand that the above is a more viable and logical explanation than a simple email interaction between two real people...

"Pfft," I say...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:47:42 AM

S I L K da shocker = watch close we are going 10K+ jmho  Wink

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:48:44 AM

Email To Brad

Hi,

So, the question is....

Thanks in advance
Steve

Hi Steve!

Best,

Brad

Excellent job!! Let's see what other crazy FUD monkeyboy comes up with now
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:50:19 AM

Email To Brad

Hi,

So, the question is....

Thanks in advance
Steve

Hi Steve!

Best,

Brad

Impressed with the way you handled this one. Well done and this is how to make yourself transparent. I especially like how the community does not allow the FUD to sit there and they understand how that could fester into something. Very well played. I have had enough of this guy and think it's about time to take action...

FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:58:20 AM

Ummm...really?  You obviously weren't aware of the fact that he was brain implanted by reptilian overlords who have an interest in perpetuating a dichotomy of truth and lie in order to further grey the lines between human and computer facsimiles of voice reproduction and the causes that they are enabled for support.  Brad can't speak for himself and should be trusted to communicate his past experiences.

Any third grader would understand that the above is a more viable and logical explanation than a simple email interaction between two real people...

"Pfft," I say...

Whew... And here I suspected that Alphabet Soup (FBI, CIA, NSA) were using a MITM Attack to inject the information just to mess with me.  
whatthefugg

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:11:53 AM

please stop responding to the trolls/fudsters. Its just feeding the flame and making them talk more, its really getting the thread off topic which is exactly what they are trying to do.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:15:44 AM

added SC to my mailing about new post on the blog - http://fuk.io/cexio-ghashio-jeffrey-smith-interview-exclusive/

BNK3RED

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:17:24 AM

please stop responding to the trolls/fudsters. Its just feeding the flame and making them talk more, its really getting the thread off topic which is exactly what they are trying to do.

Yeah come on guys...

So what's the new updated wallet gonna have.. Must have missed it or is it a surprise 😙
Jacqul

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:19:10 AM

Issue resolved in my view with FredDag's nice work.
Please accept tips.

On topic:

Full POS now all coins distributed.
POW went very smoothly.
Expected drop in price with bottom 3000-3500. (Double of pre-POW)
New wallet out this week.
Mintpal and Cryptsy added recently.
All time high trading volumes.

I didn't win the Oculus.

Copies coming out but expect to be left behind with wallet updates.

Still a pleasure to watch the camel.
BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:22:08 AM

= S I L K C O I N = *explained* >>>+10000K $$$$$ >>>(photoshop bounty please!) WEEEEEEE!!!

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:17:13 AM

When can we expect this action?

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/scbtc

judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:23:31 AM

+1... i love leaving wisdom on my monitor... kind of like a screen saver Smiley
BNK3RED

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:42:58 AM

Haha been trying that link for days now ..

BNK3RED

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:59:44 AM

+1... i love leaving wisdom on my monitor... kind of like a screen saver Smiley

Just sent them a tweet.. Spread the word everybody @bitcoinwisdom
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:03:41 AM

A few people have complained about the download link being confusing..

I am hosting all wallet files on my website....

http://www.judgecrypto.com/featured-coins.html

Judge Crypto
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:30:57 AM

A few people have complained about the download link being confusing..

I am hosting all wallet files on my website....

http://www.judgecrypto.com/featured-coins.html

Judge Crypto

thank you judge :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: