Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332068 times)
declensions

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:41:10 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 07:18:10 PM by declensions

never claimed to be one, but I know how they operate, inside and out. I've nearly 2 decade experience trading financial markets (stocks mostly), and altcoin trading is the same exact thing (including the trolls and FUDers), except on a smaller scale and things happen much quicker.

It also doesn't take as large of a bankroll as you may think to manipulate prices, i pushed the price down to 3400 with less than 5 btc. It's all about taking advantage of market sentiment (fear and other emotions)

as long as people don't leave large buy walls up, it is extremely easy to manipulate the price downwards.

C2.1: CfAMDL4FJomN8bLpsPKZz3mBtdQVg7Sgbp
BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:41:53 PM

i've noticed because I was the one who drove the price down the last few days. Smiley
The subsequent spike to 4800 was also me, after I lifted all my sell orders from 3400 to 4200

I'm only sharing this secret in the recorded video of how I did it cus I've already got enough and don't want anyone else to get cheaper coins, especially these amateur whales that make me cringe

Real whales are usually chinese, and play with hundreds of thousands of BTC and probably dont even know what bitcointalk is... So watching all these people claiming to be whales is hilarious. Even if you have 1000 BTC you still nowhere near a baby whale.

fyi DRK whalezzz comin to SILKworm!!! =)

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:14:32 PM

never claimed to be one, but I know how they operate, inside and out. I've nearly 2 decade experience trading financial markets (stocks mostly), and altcoin trading is the same exact thing, except on a smaller scale and things happen much quicker.

It also doesn't take as large of a bankroll as you may think to manipulate prices, i pushed the price down to 3400 with less than 5 btc. It's all about taking advantage of market sentiment (fear and other emotions)

I was not saying you were claiming to be one, im just saying in general.

WP update incoming, lets see this coin get out the water!!
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:45:16 PM

When will the whitepaper be released?
Rav3n85

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:57:26 PM

Friday - Tomorrow  Grin
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:07:50 PM

Who sold 23 btc? I hope it is the whales that are catching up this, otherwise it is doomed.
Almost zero activity-check
spreading doom talk- check

Fact: Propably someone trying to buy cheap so he is trying to start panic sell first. Doesnt work though.

Not trying to spread some doom talk, that was fact. I'm just curious who can be able to sell such large amounts at this price level. Not many traders can sit on that. Wondering where it comes from, one day before announcement...

Dear Gorillajam,

I was just going to start cussing you out, but then I decided to read all of your post until I was struck with an epiphany. Basically it is this I take it.

You hate Silkcoin for being a scam. And, you love Qora because it is magnificient. You provide many examples of proof. Such as:

1. Silkcoin is a scam
2. Silkcoin is a scam
3 to 25 SIlkcoin is a scam
26 - 30 Qora is good
31 - 50 Silkcoin is a scam
51 - 75 Qora is good

Now I feel fully enlightened. Thanks. I will dump all 100 of my Silkcoin and buy Qora. You are a great PR man. And I apprecieate your never ending posts. I am absolutely certain that you can single handedly end the Silkcoin scam. And, If I don't get rich form my 100 coins I will join in exposing this blight against humanity. You are a true credit to your race. Whatever it is.

Is there a website that list all the MonkeySpam aliases?

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:44:38 PM

As promised the new wallet version is out today. And as always I'll update you with the latest news from the devs.

--Update is not mandatory--

-- Mac will be released later tonight, I'm going to get the mac right now to build the compile--

Let's start by talking about this update.

We listened to all you had to say and tried our best to improve the current wallet and solve all the current bugs and glitches.

*Lot's of UI improvements, fonts more readable, visual glitches solved ui parts finished. Also a few network bugs were solved.
*An unlock button right in your Dashboard, just beside the stacking tutorial for new comers.
*A whole new Market Data tab with MintPal, Bittrex and Cryptsy integrated. You asked for Mintpal and an overview panel, you got it Smiley. This is in prevision of the next update built-in exchanger, I'll talk about that later in this post.
*A few IRC bugs solved, as you may have noticed the client was still in construction. No more points instead of spaces and a much better response time.
*And yes we also integrated the "Minimize to taskbar" button on top of the "Minimize to tray" since a lot of you complained about missing it.

Now let's talk about the roadmap.. Most of the time as you have seen in the past we prefer releasing than talking about it for days because announcing great features always bring haters, fudders, impatients and pumpers. But this time I'll let you know a bit more what the current plans are and what the future holds for Silkcoin.

Next Update :

Will be in ~10 days, we will integrate the exchange feature into the market tab and a trading bot is coming but it's not 100% sure it will be included in the next release with trading.
Due to a big community demand games will be integrated in the wallet, at first it will be a simple betting game but we plan to expand this area in the future.
Also a big rework is being done on the IRC tab. After the next update we'll start to have a decent wallet  Wink.

The eco-system :

The release of the white paper is still planned for the end of the week so I will not talk a lot about it this time. If everything goes well we will start the beta phase about 2 weeks after the white paper, the beta should not last for long as the system is already very solid and we're constantly running tests.

For those of you who were criticizing the lack of information, I will still give you the same arguments : we started Silkcoin without talking about the eco-system and did not want to unveil it so soon because we knew without a white paper it would attract fudders & paranoïa. Also a lot of "secrets" are present in this white paper, we want to make sure we're advanced enough on the development side before making it public. But I reassure you, it's not quite finished I'm not making you wait Wink.

Anyway it's been 1 month and 8 days, judge by what you seen. We're at the 5th update and our community is growing stronger everyday, the wallet is now far away from the others and even if you look at our clones they can't even hold the speed of our updates or worse can't even copy our existing features.

Dev Roadmap:

Here is the order of priority and how the most important events of silkcoin are supposed to happen in the next 30 days:

- First the release of the White Paper Friday.
- Followed by a big update including the built-in exchanger and first game
- Private beta for the eco-system will begin
- Then we'll launch the Multi-pool, we're already talking with a few pool managers who are interested in working with us, but we haven't decided yet; We may build it ourself.
- The launch of the Eco-system with social features and decentralized exchanger. For now this is planned in ~1 month, it can be faster but it can also be delayed.
- The launch of the decentralized marketplace, yes we reconsidered it and we will launch the marketplace with a trust system we'll explain later.

The rest of the roadmap is still uncertain regarding timeframes but will include for sure :

- 2FA authentification, our devs have already started the work on double signatures this is not going to be a very long dev so it may come as a surprise feature Wink.
- Blockchain games in the wallet, followed by network games (all betting games, first game will be introduced next release).
- Anon, I would prefer not to talk a lot about it but we've been working for quite a long time now on Zerocoin implementation, it's not finished at all but yet shows promise since we thought it would've been impossible to integrate but we got back on it and found some interesting solutions.. We find most of the other alternatives (the one we can apply like darksend) not interesting.
Once again most of the time I prefer avoiding the subject because it atracts and feeds fudders and also because this is not the main feature, the eco-system is.
- A few other functions for the eco-system we currently looking what we could do without bloating the blockchain. You'll understand soon why we have endless possibilities when you read the white paper Smiley.

Well now you know what to expect.

Enjoy the new version, enjoy Silkcoin and good trades to you !

See you Friday for the white paper  Cool

Ps : I'm updating all links with the new wallet

I feel that at least the picture of the wallet should be in the OP, this is hard to find for someone who just heard about Silk.

Where do they make silk?

Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:53:31 PM

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST IGNORE THE FUDDERS AND STOP QUOTING THEM!!!! JUST IGNORE THEM!!!!
whatthefugg

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:07:30 PM

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST IGNORE THE FUDDERS AND STOP QUOTING THEM!!!! JUST IGNORE THEM!!!!

This ^
karudea

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:39:48 PM

Silkcoin is cool

SC : BG3CzJmeE33QWpKZn4BbftVEunJZRov2JL
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:50:12 PM

This ^

+10000000000000

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:27:07 PM

Roll Eyes SC\BTC pairs on Cryptsy (nice). Thought it was only the lame LTC pair. Good work! Now we need BCW to Moon!

nlrobbie

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:34:30 PM

I'm sorry but if people are keeping posting bs on this topic then it feels worthless to read. This is bad for the coin and shouldnt be allowed on the forum. You won't be appreciated if you post trash what people need to invest or not to invest in a coin. I think it's time to stay on topic about the progress from Silk.... And if you have a opinion go ahead post but stop the bs please...
BNK3RED

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:23:00 PM

As promised the new wallet version is out today. And as always I'll update you with the latest news from the devs.

--Update is not mandatory--

-- Mac will be released later tonight, I'm going to get the mac right now to build the compile--

Let's start by talking about this update.

We listened to all you had to say and tried our best to improve the current wallet and solve all the current bugs and glitches.

*Lot's of UI improvements, fonts more readable, visual glitches solved ui parts finished. Also a few network bugs were solved.
*An unlock button right in your Dashboard, just beside the stacking tutorial for new comers.
*A whole new Market Data tab with MintPal, Bittrex and Cryptsy integrated. You asked for Mintpal and an overview panel, you got it Smiley. This is in prevision of the next update built-in exchanger, I'll talk about that later in this post.
*A few IRC bugs solved, as you may have noticed the client was still in construction. No more points instead of spaces and a much better response time.
*And yes we also integrated the "Minimize to taskbar" button on top of the "Minimize to tray" since a lot of you complained about missing it.

Now let's talk about the roadmap.. Most of the time as you have seen in the past we prefer releasing than talking about it for days because announcing great features always bring haters, fudders, impatients and pumpers. But this time I'll let you know a bit more what the current plans are and what the future holds for Silkcoin.

Next Update :

Will be in ~10 days, we will integrate the exchange feature into the market tab and a trading bot is coming but it's not 100% sure it will be included in the next release with trading.
Due to a big community demand games will be integrated in the wallet, at first it will be a simple betting game but we plan to expand this area in the future.
Also a big rework is being done on the IRC tab. After the next update we'll start to have a decent wallet  Wink.

The eco-system :

The release of the white paper is still planned for the end of the week so I will not talk a lot about it this time. If everything goes well we will start the beta phase about 2 weeks after the white paper, the beta should not last for long as the system is already very solid and we're constantly running tests.

For those of you who were criticizing the lack of information, I will still give you the same arguments : we started Silkcoin without talking about the eco-system and did not want to unveil it so soon because we knew without a white paper it would attract fudders & paranoïa. Also a lot of "secrets" are present in this white paper, we want to make sure we're advanced enough on the development side before making it public. But I reassure you, it's not quite finished I'm not making you wait Wink.

Anyway it's been 1 month and 8 days, judge by what you seen. We're at the 5th update and our community is growing stronger everyday, the wallet is now far away from the others and even if you look at our clones they can't even hold the speed of our updates or worse can't even copy our existing features.

Dev Roadmap:

Here is the order of priority and how the most important events of silkcoin are supposed to happen in the next 30 days:

- First the release of the White Paper Friday.
- Followed by a big update including the built-in exchanger and first game
- Private beta for the eco-system will begin
- Then we'll launch the Multi-pool, we're already talking with a few pool managers who are interested in working with us, but we haven't decided yet; We may build it ourself.
- The launch of the Eco-system with social features and decentralized exchanger. For now this is planned in ~1 month, it can be faster but it can also be delayed.
- The launch of the decentralized marketplace, yes we reconsidered it and we will launch the marketplace with a trust system we'll explain later.

The rest of the roadmap is still uncertain regarding timeframes but will include for sure :

- 2FA authentification, our devs have already started the work on double signatures this is not going to be a very long dev so it may come as a surprise feature Wink.
- Blockchain games in the wallet, followed by network games (all betting games, first game will be introduced next release).
- Anon, I would prefer not to talk a lot about it but we've been working for quite a long time now on Zerocoin implementation, it's not finished at all but yet shows promise since we thought it would've been impossible to integrate but we got back on it and found some interesting solutions.. We find most of the other alternatives (the one we can apply like darksend) not interesting.
Once again most of the time I prefer avoiding the subject because it atracts and feeds fudders and also because this is not the main feature, the eco-system is.
- A few other functions for the eco-system we currently looking what we could do without bloating the blockchain. You'll understand soon why we have endless possibilities when you read the white paper Smiley.

Well now you know what to expect.

Enjoy the new version, enjoy Silkcoin and good trades to you !

See you Friday for the white paper  Cool

Ps : I'm updating all links with the new wallet

I feel that at least the picture of the wallet should be in the OP, this is hard to find for someone who just heard about Silk.

Where do they make silk?

They make it this magical place called crypto land .. You can get there by downloading the Silkcoin wallet and start staking  😋..
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:27:19 PM

This ^

It's good advice. You don't want people to see the truth. You aren't going to convince me a 4.45% premine is fair no matter what. Who cares about how nice the wallet looks if the coin is a premined pump and dump scam? Who cares? That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard to invest in something. Ignore the people posting facts and good advice because that way suckers are less likely to see it. You guys have made some terrible investments and clearly don't want to get caught holding a bag. I went through this same thing with the DaMaCoin people, the Yellowcoin people when it was worth 20x as much, the MazaCoin scammers, etc. Responses are almost exactly the same here as they were there and people hate seeing the truth. Get out now or lose your money - best advice I could give any of you.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:30:18 PM

SC white paper tomorrow will be awesome, great things are coming for this nice coin !!!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:49:19 PM

This ^

It's good advice. You don't want people to see the truth. You aren't going to convince me a 4.45% premine is fair no matter what. Who cares about how nice the wallet looks if the coin is a premined pump and dump scam? Who cares? That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard to invest in something. Ignore the people posting facts and good advice because that way suckers are less likely to see it. You guys have made some terrible investments and clearly don't want to get caught holding a bag. I went through this same thing with the DaMaCoin people, the Yellowcoin people when it was worth 20x as much, the MazaCoin scammers, etc. Responses are almost exactly the same here as they were there and people hate seeing the truth. Get out now or lose your money - best advice I could give any of you.

It's not all fudders, but this gorilla dude, wow! Any coin is going to have those that like it and others that don't. So be it. But this guy is just a big pain in the backside. I assume that even you can see he is? Dunno. I can also understand how people might see a coin as a scam and try to alert others about it, but at what point do you stop warning? At what point do you assume the title of Crypto Crusader and post "scam, pump/dump coin, etc etc etc" ad nauseum?

To me, both get tiring - cheerleading and scam-screaming. Show us your portfolio. Let us see how great you've done in crypto. Show us your expertise. Until you've shown that you actually "know" something and back that up with facts/figures, its just more of the same blah blah blah.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:50:23 PM

SC white paper tomorrow will be awesome, great things are coming for this nice coin !!!

The paper is fine, but that is not why I stick to this coin. I will continue to purchase more because it's just a solid DEV team working on it and not a coin that is making promises to change the world, or the net or my life. Rather, it reminds me of this little bird that fell out of its nest on to my lawn. When I went to mow, I neither heard or saw the bird, but somehow knew it was there, laying helplessly in the grass. I looked down, and honestly into the eyes, and missed it by inches. I continued on and left that patch around him. Today, this bird craps on my deck each morning. I know it's him, because he sits there and craps right in front of me. It's this kind of logic that tells me its solid and worth my time. Fact is, there is nothing a troll can tell me about this coin to sway me either way. My time and money is centered around this particular coin and its community. If I get raped, so be it. But I have a feeling this is going to be the kind of rape that is going to feel nice.

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:03:54 AM

Friday - Tomorrow  Grin

Tomorrow = Saturday on this side of the world! Tongue

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
fusi0n

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:12:05 AM

Just a matter of interest, what is the current time and timezone of where the dev is at?
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: