Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332068 times)
kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:14:59 AM

SC white paper tomorrow will be awesome, great things are coming for this nice coin !!!

The paper is fine, but that is not why I stick to this coin. I will continue to purchase more because it's just a solid DEV team working on it and not a coin that is making promises to change the world, or the net or my life. Rather, it reminds me of this little bird that fell out of its nest on to my lawn. When I went to mow, I neither heard or saw the bird, but somehow knew it was there, laying helplessly in the grass. I looked down, and honestly into the eyes, and missed it by inches. I continued on and left that patch around him. Today, this bird craps on my deck each morning. I know it's him, because he sits there and craps right in front of me. It's this kind of logic that tells me its solid and worth my time. Fact is, there is nothing a troll can tell me about this coin to sway me either way. My time and money is centered around this particular coin and its community. If I get raped, so be it. But I have a feeling this is going to be the kind of rape that is going to feel nice.

It doesn't take a genius to realize a 4.5% premine and the dev lying about it by claiming it was 2% until literally a couple days ago means this thing is doomed. You guys obviously do zero research before deciding what to buy. Sometimes you just can't fix stupid. Enjoy losing your money. At least you get to do it while looking at a Qt wallet with some CSS added.

You seriously refuse to go back and look at history to realize how this scam plays out every single time? Everybody always thinks it's a great dev and everything is peachy and it ends up the same every single time. Every time. Albert Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - by that definition, you are all insane.

Guy above trying to bury the truth by bumping the thread with crap but the more he does it the more I'll stick around.

Interesting that you quote Einstein, yet continue to "do the same thing over and over again...". Welcome to the asylum.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
onecent

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:15:51 AM

I just read through a white paper and found it to be informative. You should get your copy early tonight if you would send me your e-mail address.

Thanks!

how did you get it ?
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:20:06 AM

I just read through a white paper and found it to be informative. You should get your copy early tonight if you would send me your e-mail address.

Thanks!

Can't wait to read a BS white paper from a 15-year-old scammer living in his parents' basement! I'll bet it will make everyone a millionaire!

Are you talking about the Whitepaper I just read or something else?

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:23:33 AM

SC white paper tomorrow will be awesome, great things are coming for this nice coin !!!

The paper is fine, but that is not why I stick to this coin. I will continue to purchase more because it's just a solid DEV team working on it and not a coin that is making promises to change the world, or the net or my life. Rather, it reminds me of this little bird that fell out of its nest on to my lawn. When I went to mow, I neither heard or saw the bird, but somehow knew it was there, laying helplessly in the grass. I looked down, and honestly into the eyes, and missed it by inches. I continued on and left that patch around him. Today, this bird craps on my deck each morning. I know it's him, because he sits there and craps right in front of me. It's this kind of logic that tells me its solid and worth my time. Fact is, there is nothing a troll can tell me about this coin to sway me either way. My time and money is centered around this particular coin and its community. If I get raped, so be it. But I have a feeling this is going to be the kind of rape that is going to feel nice.

It doesn't take a genius to realize a 4.5% premine and the dev lying about it by claiming it was 2% until literally a couple days ago means this thing is doomed. You guys obviously do zero research before deciding what to buy. Sometimes you just can't fix stupid. Enjoy losing your money. At least you get to do it while looking at a Qt wallet with some CSS added.

You seriously refuse to go back and look at history to realize how this scam plays out every single time? Everybody always thinks it's a great dev and everything is peachy and it ends up the same every single time. Every time. Albert Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - by that definition, you are all insane.

Guy above trying to bury the truth by bumping the thread with crap but the more he does it the more I'll stick around.

Interesting that you quote Einstein, yet continue to "do the same thing over and over again...". Welcome to the asylum.

But I'm getting the results I want. I have helped save a lot of people money. I have "thank you" messages from dozens of people...and dozens more from people asking for advice or wishing they had listened. I'm a no-nonsense guy. I'm not here to bullshit anybody. I don't approve of unpoliced crime polluting my profession. In any other sector what this dev is doing would put him behind bars for years. It's fraud. Just like a Ponzi scheme - people go to jail for that. These criminals survive off the ignorance and greed of arrogant and/or clueless individuals. Almost everybody supporting this coin is a complete moron and it creates an echo chamber - it's the perfect scam because the victims are too dumb to realize it. No coin with a 4.5% premine will ever be worth jack shit in the real world. Enjoy sinking with your bag of worthless crap because the next scam-of-the-week will result in everyone dumping their silkcoins (at a loss of course) to go lose money on the new scam (probably run by the same guy). Stupid people almost always end up poor so you all have that to look forward to. Blatant scam, guys - come on. Wake up.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:26:19 AM

But I'm getting the results I want. I have helped save a lot of people money. I have "thank you" messages from dozens of people...and dozens more from people asking for advice or wishing they had listened. I'm a no-nonsense guy. I'm not here to bullshit anybody. I don't approve of unpoliced crime polluting my profession. In any other sector what this dev is doing would put him behind bars for years. It's fraud. Just like a Ponzi scheme - people go to jail for that. These criminals survive off the ignorance and greed of arrogant and/or clueless individuals. Almoat everybody supporting this coin is a complete moron and it creates an echo chamber - it's the perfect scam because the victims are too dumb to realize it. No coin with a 4.5% premine will ever be worth jack shit in the real world. Enjoy sinking with your bag of worthless crap because the next scam-of-the-week will result in everyone dumping their silkcoins (at a loss of course) to go lose money on the new scam (probably run by the same guy). Stupid people almost always end up poor so you all have that to look forward to. Blatant scam, guys - come on. Wake up.

If you are really concerned about us losing money, why are you calling us "a complete moron". I guess i don't understand.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:29:16 AM

I am seriously bored when it comes to debating while watching a Larry the Cable guy roast. However, these guys remind me of some of his characters.

MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:35:46 AM

But I'm getting the results I want. I have helped save a lot of people money. I have "thank you" messages from dozens of people...and dozens more from people asking for advice or wishing they had listened. I'm a no-nonsense guy. I'm not here to bullshit anybody. I don't approve of unpoliced crime polluting my profession. In any other sector what this dev is doing would put him behind bars for years. It's fraud. Just like a Ponzi scheme - people go to jail for that. These criminals survive off the ignorance and greed of arrogant and/or clueless individuals. Almoat everybody supporting this coin is a complete moron and it creates an echo chamber - it's the perfect scam because the victims are too dumb to realize it. No coin with a 4.5% premine will ever be worth jack shit in the real world. Enjoy sinking with your bag of worthless crap because the next scam-of-the-week will result in everyone dumping their silkcoins (at a loss of course) to go lose money on the new scam (probably run by the same guy). Stupid people almost always end up poor so you all have that to look forward to. Blatant scam, guys - come on. Wake up.

If you are really concerned about us losing money, why are you calling us "a complete moron". I guess i don't understand.

Can't both be true? I feel sorry for people that are so gullible they lose their hard-earned money on scams. From Ponzi schemes to this (basically a ponzi scheme with a twist) it's bad for the economy. Dishonest criminals make money and you all lose all while tainting the image of cryptocurrency. Scams like this continue to set it back. Honestly I blame MintPal to some degree - they shouldn't allow every coin that gets voted on to be listed. Silkcoin bought votes for pennies on the dollar to get listed quickly and dump. There was a time when Cryptsy would have laughed at you if you proposed a coin with a 4.5% premine. BigVern would have literally laughed. Everybody knows it's a doomed scam and a money pit based on that single number alone. Now these exchanges are encouraging scams - especially MintPal by allowing you to vote every hour. Hundreds of bots all voting 24 times/day per account gets the scamcoin on the exchange and ready to dump to eager, greedy idiots thinking they'll be rich. By helping prevent crime, it helps to increase the value of my portfolio and cleans up the image we now have: a bunch of kids and dipshits buying into glorified ponzi schemes over and over. LEARN from history. USE YOUR HEADS people. Look at the numbers and the facts. This whitepaper is a cheap parlor trick and they dangle this pointless carrot in front of you and you all follow in? You're going to end up under water before you know it. I urged people to sell at twice the current price and I still urge you to sell while you still can. The longer you hold, the more you lose. I've never been wrong yet.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:53:38 AM

Can't both be true? I feel sorry for people that are so gullible they lose their hard-earned money on scams. From Ponzi schemes to this (basically a ponzi scheme with a twist) it's bad for the economy. Dishonest criminals make money and you all lose all while tainting the image of cryptocurrency. Scams like this continue to set it back. Honestly I blame MintPal to some degree - they shouldn't allow every coin that gets voted on to be listed. Silkcoin bought votes for pennies on the dollar to get listed quickly and dump. There was a time when Cryptsy would have laughed at you if you proposed a coin with a 4.5% premine. BigVern would have literally laughed. Everybody knows it's a doomed scam and a money pit based on that single number alone. Now these exchanges are encouraging scams - especially MintPal by allowing you to vote every hour. Hundreds of bots all voting 24 times/day per account gets the scamcoin on the exchange and ready to dump to eager, greedy idiots thinking they'll be rich. By helping prevent crime, it helps to increase the value of my portfolio and cleans up the image we now have: a bunch of kids and dipshits buying into glorified ponzi schemes over and over. LEARN from history. USE YOUR HEADS people. Look at the numbers and the facts. This whitepaper is a cheap parlor trick and they dangle this pointless carrot in front of you and you all follow in? You're going to end up under water before you know it. I urged people to sell at twice the current price and I still urge you to sell while you still can. The longer you hold, the more you lose. I've never been wrong yet.
See, the thing is. You keep calling it scam, but you can never give a single piece of evidence for why that is.
And you are right in your earlier post, this is exactly like blackcoin in the early days. I don't think rat4 is the dev of SC, though... but I would be fine with that if he was! People were always calling blackcoin a scam. I was calling it a scam. Actually what you are saying now reminds me a lot of what I used to say on the blackcoin thread, take a look through my post history. Well, look how blackcoin turned out. It is still ranked 9 out of the however many HUNDREDS of altcoins that exist today..

Also, you're statement in bold up there is another complete lie. Silkcoin worked its way up to the number one position with less than 3 btc in paid votes. Go take a look at how many btc the number one coin on the list, monero, has now: over 15 btc. I guess that makes monero a scam!?! I bet Silkcoin had more real votes than most coins that get listed. That would be an interesting stat to know about coins on exchanges. Maybe you can go ask mintpal?

Oh and this is perfect, you say: "By helping prevent crime, it helps to increase the value of my portfolio"
What you really mean is: By bashing other coins, it helps to increase the value of the coins i am invested in.
And that is exactly the mentality I am referring to when I said earlier that you are the type of person that holds crypto as a whole back.
whatthefugg

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:59:49 AM

Maaaaaaannnn... you people responding to the FUD are almost as annoying as the FUD spreaders themselves...
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:02:06 AM

Maaaaaaannnn... you people responding to the FUD are almost as annoying as the FUD spreaders themselves...

Sorry, I'm done. But I bet he's not!
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:02:56 AM

Half of the premine has been spent and the other half in wallets and we know which wallets those are. Price has been steady at 4k for DAYS. Any sign of good news and up we go. The FUD hasn't worked in days. Just look at the week mintpal graph.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:06:54 AM

I've never been wrong yet.

You sound like you lost a lot of money. I just want you to know I understand. That is the nature of the game. Investments are tricky and they are not for everyone, but calling Silkcoin a scam is not healthy without any real valid proof. The only reason I am responding to you is because you make a few valid points that folks should understand. There are tons of pump and dump coins out there and yes, they should know how to trade before investing in those commodities. I don't mind someone telling me there are a few boards missing from the bridge, but what I do not appreciate is being called a "moron" for the investments I select. Listen, I could post a 100 BTC bounty and have you called out, but that would not help the community. Rather, I am still trying to understand what you are gaining from your continued post of the same thing. Do you have any new information or are you only a shrill?

komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:09:49 AM

Hey Megaman, PM me how much BTC i would need to throw at you to get you to shut the hell up

clearly you're fudding for money, i have some i can give u just tell me how much u want u poor shit

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:12:01 AM

It's just debate. I think the FUD he spreads needs to be vetted so everyone can clearly understand the intent behind his delivery. He is just repeating the same things over and over, so I am about to place him on pause.

BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 04:23:01 AM

_!_TL;DR

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:37:01 AM

Slick move lowering the price a smidge before whitepaper is released.  Camel marches on.

I dunno all this premine bs.  The coins have been in the same place the whole time, and the Dev team continues to deliver.  With the amount of effort and work that has and is going into this project, it would make absolutely no sense to dump any coins at anytime. Maybe after all the features and development have been completed? But still unlikely.  It isn't logical to throw away a project like this.  While everyone else is fucking around trying to make their coin more anonymous Silk is quietly progressing with features not found in the cryptoworld.  All these stupid names that give away any credibility of being actually anonymous - darkcoin, cloakcoin.. I dunno will there be more coming out? Like LOOKatmeNSAcoin, or Targetmecoin?  or HeyImbeingshadycoin.. Dumb fucks.  But good for a ride to make some dough.  These are short term coins that will die and all a part of the fun of the markets, including the FUD that hits the forums. Like scared chickens running from lightning most traders are.  

This coin is a baby, and in some pretty good cradles to grow up in (mintpal, cryptsy, bittrex).  I Still haven't sold 1 silk.  And I won't.  I Look forward to using it in the eco-system and market integrations that are coming.  Point is if you don't have the money to invest, and the intelligence to see what coin has the best possibilities for success, don't trade.  And Don't bitch about coins up 10 times their value in the month.  ha

Dev's keep up the good work, I like your style.  And I like where silk is sitting on the exchanges right now.   I've bought higher, and I've bought lower.  And I'll keep buying.  

Thanks for everything and keep on keeping on.. haha Stay Calm and Buy Silk.  If I could give the community a hug or smoke a joint with ya all I would.  For now, my camel marches on.

(-:<

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 04:37:20 AM

Your post definitely holds more merit than the to the moon idiots ITT.

Anyway, you're right 4.5% premine is crazy. This probably is a scam with shitty CSS. That's why Ive only invested 50$ in this shady business. It could go to 0 for all I care, its 50$.

Your legality viewpoint is useless though. There are no laws or morals, this is the internet.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:51:57 AM

Your post definitely holds more merit than the to the moon idiots ITT.

Anyway, you're right 4.5% premine is crazy. This probably is a scam with shitty CSS. That's why Ive only invested 50$ in this shady business. It could go to 0 for all I care, its 50$.

Your legality viewpoint is useless though. There are no laws or morals, this is the internet.

Nice logic. Only $50 because its shady. Brilliant. No, really. Brilliant!  Roll Eyes

███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:58:17 AM

Slick move lowering the price a smidge before whitepaper is released.  Camel marches on.

I dunno all this premine bs.  The coins have been in the same place the whole time, and the Dev team continues to deliver.  With the amount of effort and work that has and is going into this project, it would make absolutely no sense to dump any coins at anytime. Maybe after all the features and development have been completed? But still unlikely.  It isn't logical to throw away a project like this.  While everyone else is fucking around trying to make their coin more anonymous Silk is quietly progressing with features not found in the cryptoworld.  All these stupid names that give away any credibility of being actually anonymous - darkcoin, cloakcoin.. I dunno will there be more coming out? Like LOOKatmeNSAcoin, or Targetmecoin?  or HeyImbeingshadycoin.. Dumb fucks.  But good for a ride to make some dough.  These are short term coins that will die and all a part of the fun of the markets, including the FUD that hits the forums. Like scared chickens running from lightning most traders are.  

This coin is a baby, and in some pretty good cradles to grow up in (mintpal, cryptsy, bittrex).  I Still haven't sold 1 silk.  And I won't.  I Look forward to using it in the eco-system and market integrations that are coming.  Point is if you don't have the money to invest, and the intelligence to see what coin has the best possibilities for success, don't trade.  And Don't bitch about coins up 10 times their value in the month.  ha

Dev's keep up the good work, I like your style.  And I like where silk is sitting on the exchanges right now.   I've bought higher, and I've bought lower.  And I'll keep buying.  

Thanks for everything and keep on keeping on.. haha Stay Calm and Buy Silk.  If I could give the community a hug or smoke a joint with ya all I would.  For now, my camel marches on.

Well said Smiley
BNK3RED

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:01:40 AM

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: