Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 03:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100369 times)
hashkiller

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:08:54 AM

Guys help me setup sgminer i first time mine x11 my rigs r290 vc Tnx
Auna

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:10:33 AM

Guys help me setup sgminer i first time mine x11 my rigs r290 vc Tnx

http://suchpool.pw/docs/gettingstartedX11.pdf
jedimindtriks

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:18:29 AM

there is a guy with 9GH mining dreamcoin atm

9.05GH, how is this even possible?

he is on trademybit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
notsoshifty

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:20:38 AM

How do the statements above fit into these facts:

- The first 8 blocks were mined before the announcement (can pretty much only be the dev)
 - The 9th block was mined 12 seconds after the announcement (quick compile, anyone? or pretty much has to be the dev)
 - The wallet that got the 9th block also got the next 13 blocks

(Before you respond with "troll", please address the actual questions, thanks)

Please stop trolling thank you. and btw DRKcoin was premined 75% while BTC was premined 10% so please dont point ur fingers at hinm unless u can afford to donate or pay for his living.

They are legitimate questions. The dev stated there is no premine and he had zero coins during the first few blocks, where the blockchain plainly shows that there were a few (not many) blocks premined, and a few (not many) blocks mined by someone 12 seconds after the post was announced, probably too soon for anyone else to download, compile, integrate, and start mining.

I said "Before you respond with "troll", please address the actual questions" because I wanted him to address the actual questions. If the only response to my questions are "stop trolling" then clearly there were premined blocks. I'll wait for the dev's response.

I am not judging the dev's mined coins, I just want to know the facts. That is not trolling, it's called having a discussion.

EDIT: I haven't shouted "scam", used red/bold/large letters, or claimed something without evidence. That might also be trolling. And DRK / BTC have nothing to do with it, let's keep on topic thanks. I also hope dev comes back with a proper answer and not just "it wasn't premined".

johnny_non

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:24:32 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 11:38:11 AM by johnny_non

How do the statements above fit into these facts:

- The first 8 blocks were mined before the announcement (can pretty much only be the dev)
 - The 9th block was mined 12 seconds after the announcement (quick compile, anyone? or pretty much has to be the dev)
 - The wallet that got the 9th block also got the next 13 blocks

(Before you respond with "troll", please address the actual questions, thanks)

Please stop trolling thank you. and btw DRKcoin was premined 75% while BTC was premined 10% so please dont point ur fingers at hinm unless u can afford to donate or pay for his living.

They are legitimate questions. The dev stated there is no premine and he had zero coins during the first few blocks, where the blockchain plainly shows that there were a few (not many) blocks premined, and a few (not many) blocks mined by someone 12 seconds after the post was announced, probably too soon for anyone else to download, compile, integrate, and start mining.

I said "Before you respond with "troll", please address the actual questions" because I wanted him to address the actual questions. If the only response to my questions are "stop trolling" then clearly there were premined blocks. I'll wait for the dev's response.

I am not judging the dev's mined coins, I just want to know the facts. That is not trolling, it's called having a discussion.

I think the dev already stated that he didn't get to mine until about five minutes after he launched with something like a few hundred kilohash

here's what he said early on

Last time I am going to repeat it, because it gets really honestly annoying. I didn't get even one block instamined or premined, whoever was the first here when I launched probably had a nice rig and got most of those blocks because I tried to mine 5 minutes after I released for a fair start but my small 300 KH/sec didnt manage to find anything...Unfortunately I didn't get any :/ Thus I am taking donations for bounties Burninj. I would hope the person that was able to get a lot of those blocks would be willing to donate to help the coin itself with the community, that would be the smart thing to do...

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:26:53 AM

Actually dev posted his full name and his proffesional website with portfolio on Poloniex earlier to defend himself. He also gave specifics on how he is going to fix the Zerocoin code. I am personally satisfied enough. Cinnicoin has made big promises too (and will probably deliver) but at this point this coin is equal to Cinnicoin. It has big promises but so does Cinnicoin.

Would you mind posting all these pieces of information here? Any proof for what you have said?  Huh

http://www.carsencustoms.com/about/

Here's his website that he linked. If he wants me to take it down I will to respect his privacy. Not sure he wanted it in here, but he did link it in Poloniex trollbox so it's out there.

He addressed R0ach's concerns about Zerocoin dev being able to double spend etc. He specifically said he had a way to remove that ability from the code. The dev answered a lot of people's questions.

That is good to know about contact info above.  I'd like to see what other Coin he has dev'd on, if any.  I'm gonna try and get me some Dream Coin when I get off work.  Looks like I might be able to snag a few before the 10,000 end of POW block. 

You can see on his github linked in OP that this is his 4th coin.

https://github.com/carsenk
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:28:02 AM

there is a guy with 9GH mining dreamcoin atm

9.05GH, how is this even possible?

he is on trademybit.

because x11 probably has modified miners that actually mine at way faster speed. I think there are already x11 asic anyway.

don't matter too much rewards are low now so he is driving the price of the coin up with his hash.... i like the sound of him

pc52013141234

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:31:11 AM

the coin is crazy today,so amazing Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

georgehuang

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:34:29 AM

the coin is crazy today,so amazing Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Agree with you ...and i can't understand it..
SnoopCn

Activity: 184

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:37:58 AM

What black are we on? Hashrate dropping fast now

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:41:46 AM

Block Count:
POW Blocks Left:
Blocks Until POS:
Money Supply:
Difficulty:
Connections:
Network H/s:
32563.0502688 Mh/s
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:42:31 AM

people buying it on bittrex for 30+ and on poloniex it'ts getting dumped  below 30k:Smiley Roll Eyes Roll Eyes rather wait for the dump on bittrex to buy in more once people see it on poloniex they will dump Tongue

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SnoopCn

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:42:53 AM

Block Count:
POW Blocks Left:
Blocks Until POS:
Money Supply:
Difficulty:
Connections:
Network H/s:
32563.0502688 Mh/s

Thanks

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 11:45:55 AM

"Mathgamain, how is work progressing?"

Hi u all, since no one opposed the animation idea, I will take it to my worktable on weekend. We will see some early versions on monday. Dream Coin is bulletin right now, everything happened so fast. Not even Promotional video ready and greedy people are gobbeling all the coins Cheesy

- Tomi

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
notsoshifty

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:46:33 AM

I think the dev already stated that he didn't get to mine until about five minutes after he launched with something like a few hundred kilohash

Yes, I saw that. But the blockchain says otherwise. It clearly shows several blocks mined before the announcement. And one block mined 12 seconds after the announcement (too soon for anyone else), which went into the same wallet as the next several coins mined. Dev is sometimes evasive, but not one to lie. Hence why I'd like him to answer.
SnoopCn

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:48:39 AM

Yes, I saw that. But the blockchain says otherwise. It clearly shows several blocks mined before the announcement. And one block mined 12 seconds after the announcement (too soon for anyone else), which went into the same wallet as the next several coins mined. Dev is sometimes evasive, but not one to lie. Hence why I'd like him to answer.

I dont even know whats wrong about that, as long as its after the announcement. The dev had all the work with coding the coin so I think its his right to start mining asap.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:50:57 AM

I dont even know whats wrong about that, as long as its after the announcement. The dev had all the work with coding the coin so I think its his right to start mining asap.
maybe the fact that if he did premine those blocks he lied to everyone.......

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
notsoshifty

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:51:22 AM

Yes, that's a valid point. In fact I specifically said I wasn't judging the dev on a few blocks mined (even if the first two blocks had higher reward than any other blocks, and higher than stated in the ANN). But still would like answers.

EDIT: they weren't after the announcement, they were before. "Before" as in "pre".
wesly1158

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:54:12 AM

The coin of this a few day broker out.  incredible!!!

silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 11:56:23 AM

I do not know why only you discuss here, but instead of you people buy a lot of coins

better buy until you come largest Pump, 1 day ago there was another small Pump, this is the second in 48 hours

buy will not regret
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: