June 17, 2024, 09:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:38:39 AM

what's up with the coin, price is dumping

[Draft]
Official Statement regarding the event occurred today and the future of Libertycoin

What happened?
This morning (CST), one of our members changed the password of the Bitcointalk account. A few hours after that, we got a message from Iconic Expert threatening to fork Libertycoin and start a new thread because we had changed the password. Obviously, that sounded nuts. After that, he joined the IRC channel where I (Templar77) already had been for a few hours. He said he was trying to work for Libertycoin but I was always in his way. I asked him what was the problem, but he never answered that. I even told him that I still wanted to collaborate with him, but he said he was done with Libertycoin and he left.
After that, the price plumbed to from 12k satoshi to 5k satoshi.

How Iconic Expert got involved in Libertycoin
We gave him access to the Bitcointalk account almost a week ago. His task was to ‘promote’ Libertycoin. When we received him we were not well informed of what he had done in the Blackcoin community.
All the week when he was involved our thread was flooded with attacks against him. In the beginning, we didn’t give much importance to those posts for we thought it was coming from trolls, but days passed and the attacks against him never stopped, so we decided to investigate more about him.

Iconic Expert
Christopher Bouzy, aka Iconic Expert, received Blackcoin donations to ‘make’ an event in Wall Street, but then he cancelled it and never gave back the money to the people. Basically, he said he was leaving Blackcoin and launching his own coin, but never returned the money.
We have confirmed so far that he uses other ‘proxy’ accounts, like Barabbas, to post in Bitcointalk and Twitter.

The price fall
So what has changed in Libertycoin? Nothing, Libertycoin is the same coin that was yesterday, and the day before, so there is really no reason for a reduction in the price. Libertycoin is now stronger because we got rid of a known scammer.
We obviously do not have all the answers for what caused the price fall, but we can say it is very likely that Iconic Expert dumping all his coins and all the FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) he caused with his ‘proxy’ accounts.
Iconic Expert bough in probably around 1,000 – 2,000 satoshi so he probably had a big amount of coins.

Anonymity
Libertycoin Anonymity Development (past)
As you might now, we offered a bounty of 7 BTC and 30,000 XLB to implement any kind of anonymity in the Libertycoin protocol. Almost a week ago, Tranzium and others started developing it. A standalone version was set up here: http://cosmiclottery.com/libertycoin/
Around two days ago, we received an email from the team working on that implementation saying they could not finish the work because they were struggling to implement it into the wallet/daemon, so we keep waiting for them and finish it while finding someone else to do the job.
Libertycoin Anonymity Development (today)
Today Polzki contacted us with a possible solution. He says he knows the CEO of a programming company in China, so they can help us develop a new and innovative anonymity function for the Libertycoin protocol.
The website of the company: http://www.synv.com/
At 1:50 pm (China) he will be talking to the CEO of the company.
The CEO is his friend so he might make us a huge discount for it, but we will also support him with the bounty we raised if it is needed.
They will use Tranzium's code, so they won't start from zero.

The development team
From now, loljosh, Polzki and I (Templar77) will have predominant roll in the development of this coin.
I personally don’t have anything to hide; I say this because Iconic Expert things he can attack me publishing my personal information.
My personal Information is easily acquired because I as I mentioned I have nothing to hide. My name is Carlos from Mexico and I am a Economics and Political Science student but I am also a self-taught person in programming. It’s just information that you can easily google.

Proof-of-ownership
I own 312,000 Libertycoins which I bought with my own money in various moments, some of them even when XLB was trading at 600 satoshi. I have moved 300,000 coins to the address below:
LZ2suWZw4RoCVT4amdUJRzu4pLawnfQEjR
I show you that so you know how much I believe in this coin. I’m not planning to ‘dump’ any time soon. I’ll keep the coins in that address, and I don’t plan to move them for I’m a terrible trader.

Scam accusations
In recent days, a thread was made saying Libertycoin is a scam coin, but that, of couse, lacks of any logic or fundament.
-Libertycoin was pre-announced almost two days it was launched, so it was not ‘ninja-launched’.
-Libertycoin didn’t have a single premined block.
-Libertycoin was mined for four days.
-The network reached almost 80 Gh/s which means thousands of miners when mining.

I own a miner with 200 Kh/s so if I own Libertycoin is because I bought them. I have the right to buy any coin I want and make use of it in any way. I this case I invested in Libertycoin because I believe in it as a long term investment. I have provided you my address, so you can ‘monitor’ it if you like.

The future
As I mentioned above I believe in Libertycoin as a long term investment, for that reason I have the following projects planned.
Liberty Labs
In a couple of days, I will be registering my startup that will be dedicated to create and offer services for Libertycoin and Bitcoin, especially in Latin America.
Liberator operation
I am planning to set up ATMs in Mexico City using the machines from http://projectskyhook.com . This ATMs will work both for Bitcoin and Libertycoin. This ‘operation’ should bring a lot of attention from the media for these will first ATMs in Mexico City, and Libertycoin will be one of the few altcoins that have this kind of infrastructure.
In the future, I could ‘deploy’ more ATMs in other countries such as Panama and Argentina.
Exchange
The other thing I’ve been working for months, is to create a Bitcoin/FIAT exchange for Mexico. I have got all the legal stuff done but the ‘platform’ is still under developments and should be launching in less than 3 months. I’m planning to add Libertycoin to this project as well.

My vision of cryptocurrency and Libertycoin
Many people may have problems with my ideology/vision of cryptocurrencies. I describe myself as a Libertarian and maybe a crypto anarchist. I believe in total decentralization, so I usually struggle with the concept of ‘dev tem’ taking care of absolutely everything in a coin.
I hate when people blame the ‘dev team’ for a given price in the market. It’s not the job of a dev to care about the price. If the price falls is not our fault or our job to make it rise. That’s just pump and dump coins behavior. I cannot type sudo apt-get price $1 and make the price rise. It’s a free market. If you want a coin’s price to rise you have to work for it and not just depend on the ‘dev team’.

Many people struggle with idea:
I do not thing that what people call ‘innovation’ is needed for a coin to succeed. It only needs hard work, a good name, time and a good community.
Litecoin is the proof of that. It is just a copy of Tenebrix and Fairbrix with no innovations at all and yet it stands as the second biggest cryptocurrency.
We can say the same for Dogecoin, Zetacoin, Feathercoin, and many others.
Even Blackcoin is just a copy of Novacoin with just simple tweaks. It provides no innovation at all.
Darkcoin is another good example, it was not the first anonymous coin and they don’t even delivered what they promised: a decentralized anon feature. It’s totally centralized.
In my opinion, name is king. With a name like ‘Libertycoin’ we should be able to have more success than coins like Darkcoin. ‘Real life’ businesses will never say “Darkcoin acceted here’. They will rather prefer more friendly names.
We will implement anonymity because the community asked for it, but I don’t believe it’s primordial for Libertycoin to succed.

Templar77

I believe you and still believing in libertycoin
Boomslang

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:40:05 AM

To my troll friends from BC. Your ever burning hate consumes you and it shows. Get over it, BC is my past. Following me around a forum is not going to bring you closure, it just shows how needy you are for resolution. Each time you hold and use your BC cards you are holding something I created and it pisses you off. I will always be a part of BC whether you like it or not so the joke is on you

Trolls for XLB. People were only here supporting this coin because I was here, period. When I left, they all left. This coin is dead and anyone buying XLB is either stupid and/or greedy. There will not be a comeback or a resurrection because the dev never intended for this coin to succeed. We were ALL scammed including me, and now I will move on.

+100000000

Yep I sold my large stash and moved on. Done with this coin cause developer is scammer and also turned on IE and opened the flood gates to the BC foundation losers.

Are you retarded, IE? What do you want here? A bullet in your brain? Get out bastard!
You put a picture of a child in the forums and you are calling IE retarded?

Please - go to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

You are a disgrace.

IconicAmateur

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:41:13 AM

Are you retarded, IE?

Ofcourse he is. More than being retarded, Christopher Bouzy is an Epic failure, everything he touches turns into dust. Must be hard.
vivi home

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:43:28 AM

Libertycoin Chinese QQ group is welcome to come to discuss particular number is 196124814 authors Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Please add the group to discuss Wink

welcome
We have come together to put the author's JJ mowed
Let us unite
IconicAmateur

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:44:55 AM

something

Chistopher Bouzy is that you again?
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:45:44 AM

To my troll friends from BC. Your ever burning hate consumes you and it shows. Get over it, BC is my past. Following me around a forum is not going to bring you closure, it just shows how needy you are for resolution. Each time you hold and use your BC cards you are holding something I created and it pisses you off. I will always be a part of BC whether you like it or not so the joke is on you

Trolls for XLB. People were only here supporting this coin because I was here, period. When I left, they all left. This coin is dead and anyone buying XLB is either stupid and/or greedy. There will not be a comeback or a resurrection because the dev never intended for this coin to succeed. We were ALL scammed including me, and now I will move on.

+100000000

Yep I sold my large stash and moved on. Done with this coin cause developer is scammer and also turned on IE and opened the flood gates to the BC foundation losers.

Are you retarded, IE? What do you want here? A bullet in your brain? Get out bastard!

You are a disgrace.

I'm not IE, you fucktard. You post pictures of his family and aren't banned. They you threaten me with a gun? Really, time to get the Cops in on this, we have a real over the top probably dangerous person here. XLB is Dead, nobody will come here with violent death threats and posting pictures of people children. What a sickening disgrace.

Fuck all of you.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:48:12 AM

+100000000

You are a disgrace.

not write here again bastard scammer
Coinasaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:49:13 AM

+100000000

You are a disgrace.

I'm not IE, you fucktard. You post pictures of his family and aren't banned. They you threaten me with a gun? Really, time to get the Cops in on this, we have a real over the top probably dangerous person here. XLB is Dead, nobody will come here with violent death threats and posting pictures of people children. What a sickening disgrace.

Fuck all of you.

be sure to tell the cops how you stole 4500-13000$ from the BC Wall St event while you're at it!
IconicAmateur

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:54:59 AM

To a certain Christopher Bouzy:

Your narcissistic personality disorder will not let you admit this, but the truth of the matter is You have destroyed your reputation.
sakikumo

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:57:42 AM

what's up with the coin, price is dumping

[Draft]
Official Statement regarding the event occurred today and the future of Libertycoin

What happened?
This morning (CST), one of our members changed the password of the Bitcointalk account. A few hours after that, we got a message from Iconic Expert threatening to fork Libertycoin and start a new thread because we had changed the password. Obviously, that sounded nuts. After that, he joined the IRC channel where I (Templar77) already had been for a few hours. He said he was trying to work for Libertycoin but I was always in his way. I asked him what was the problem, but he never answered that. I even told him that I still wanted to collaborate with him, but he said he was done with Libertycoin and he left.
After that, the price plumbed to from 12k satoshi to 5k satoshi.

How Iconic Expert got involved in Libertycoin
We gave him access to the Bitcointalk account almost a week ago. His task was to ‘promote’ Libertycoin. When we received him we were not well informed of what he had done in the Blackcoin community.
All the week when he was involved our thread was flooded with attacks against him. In the beginning, we didn’t give much importance to those posts for we thought it was coming from trolls, but days passed and the attacks against him never stopped, so we decided to investigate more about him.

Iconic Expert
Christopher Bouzy, aka Iconic Expert, received Blackcoin donations to ‘make’ an event in Wall Street, but then he cancelled it and never gave back the money to the people. Basically, he said he was leaving Blackcoin and launching his own coin, but never returned the money.
We have confirmed so far that he uses other ‘proxy’ accounts, like Barabbas, to post in Bitcointalk and Twitter.

The price fall
So what has changed in Libertycoin? Nothing, Libertycoin is the same coin that was yesterday, and the day before, so there is really no reason for a reduction in the price. Libertycoin is now stronger because we got rid of a known scammer.
We obviously do not have all the answers for what caused the price fall, but we can say it is very likely that Iconic Expert dumping all his coins and all the FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) he caused with his ‘proxy’ accounts.
Iconic Expert bough in probably around 1,000 – 2,000 satoshi so he probably had a big amount of coins.

Anonymity
Libertycoin Anonymity Development (past)
As you might now, we offered a bounty of 7 BTC and 30,000 XLB to implement any kind of anonymity in the Libertycoin protocol. Almost a week ago, Tranzium and others started developing it. A standalone version was set up here: http://cosmiclottery.com/libertycoin/
Around two days ago, we received an email from the team working on that implementation saying they could not finish the work because they were struggling to implement it into the wallet/daemon, so we keep waiting for them and finish it while finding someone else to do the job.
Libertycoin Anonymity Development (today)
Today Polzki contacted us with a possible solution. He says he knows the CEO of a programming company in China, so they can help us develop a new and innovative anonymity function for the Libertycoin protocol.
The website of the company: http://www.synv.com/
At 1:50 pm (China) he will be talking to the CEO of the company.
The CEO is his friend so he might make us a huge discount for it, but we will also support him with the bounty we raised if it is needed.
They will use Tranzium's code, so they won't start from zero.

The development team
From now, loljosh, Polzki and I (Templar77) will have predominant roll in the development of this coin.
I personally don’t have anything to hide; I say this because Iconic Expert things he can attack me publishing my personal information.
My personal Information is easily acquired because I as I mentioned I have nothing to hide. My name is Carlos from Mexico and I am a Economics and Political Science student but I am also a self-taught person in programming. It’s just information that you can easily google.

Proof-of-ownership
I own 312,000 Libertycoins which I bought with my own money in various moments, some of them even when XLB was trading at 600 satoshi. I have moved 300,000 coins to the address below:
LZ2suWZw4RoCVT4amdUJRzu4pLawnfQEjR
I show you that so you know how much I believe in this coin. I’m not planning to ‘dump’ any time soon. I’ll keep the coins in that address, and I don’t plan to move them for I’m a terrible trader.

Scam accusations
In recent days, a thread was made saying Libertycoin is a scam coin, but that, of couse, lacks of any logic or fundament.
-Libertycoin was pre-announced almost two days it was launched, so it was not ‘ninja-launched’.
-Libertycoin didn’t have a single premined block.
-Libertycoin was mined for four days.
-The network reached almost 80 Gh/s which means thousands of miners when mining.

I own a miner with 200 Kh/s so if I own Libertycoin is because I bought them. I have the right to buy any coin I want and make use of it in any way. I this case I invested in Libertycoin because I believe in it as a long term investment. I have provided you my address, so you can ‘monitor’ it if you like.

The future
As I mentioned above I believe in Libertycoin as a long term investment, for that reason I have the following projects planned.
Liberty Labs
In a couple of days, I will be registering my startup that will be dedicated to create and offer services for Libertycoin and Bitcoin, especially in Latin America.
Liberator operation
I am planning to set up ATMs in Mexico City using the machines from http://projectskyhook.com . This ATMs will work both for Bitcoin and Libertycoin. This ‘operation’ should bring a lot of attention from the media for these will first ATMs in Mexico City, and Libertycoin will be one of the few altcoins that have this kind of infrastructure.
In the future, I could ‘deploy’ more ATMs in other countries such as Panama and Argentina.
Exchange
The other thing I’ve been working for months, is to create a Bitcoin/FIAT exchange for Mexico. I have got all the legal stuff done but the ‘platform’ is still under developments and should be launching in less than 3 months. I’m planning to add Libertycoin to this project as well.

My vision of cryptocurrency and Libertycoin
Many people may have problems with my ideology/vision of cryptocurrencies. I describe myself as a Libertarian and maybe a crypto anarchist. I believe in total decentralization, so I usually struggle with the concept of ‘dev tem’ taking care of absolutely everything in a coin.
I hate when people blame the ‘dev team’ for a given price in the market. It’s not the job of a dev to care about the price. If the price falls is not our fault or our job to make it rise. That’s just pump and dump coins behavior. I cannot type sudo apt-get price $1 and make the price rise. It’s a free market. If you want a coin’s price to rise you have to work for it and not just depend on the ‘dev team’.

Many people struggle with idea:
I do not thing that what people call ‘innovation’ is needed for a coin to succeed. It only needs hard work, a good name, time and a good community.
Litecoin is the proof of that. It is just a copy of Tenebrix and Fairbrix with no innovations at all and yet it stands as the second biggest cryptocurrency.
We can say the same for Dogecoin, Zetacoin, Feathercoin, and many others.
Even Blackcoin is just a copy of Novacoin with just simple tweaks. It provides no innovation at all.
Darkcoin is another good example, it was not the first anonymous coin and they don’t even delivered what they promised: a decentralized anon feature. It’s totally centralized.
In my opinion, name is king. With a name like ‘Libertycoin’ we should be able to have more success than coins like Darkcoin. ‘Real life’ businesses will never say “Darkcoin acceted here’. They will rather prefer more friendly names.
We will implement anonymity because the community asked for it, but I don’t believe it’s primordial for Libertycoin to succed.

Templar77

+1

Boomslang

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:01:12 AM

+100000000

You are a disgrace.

not write here again bastard scammer

I am scamming no-one.

I am out of XLB - please refer to my post earlier this evening.

And how exactly am I scamming anyone by trying to introduce a bit of decency and humanity into this thread?

The thread moderators think your posts and actions are acceptable.  Decent human beings do not.

People were defending your posting of that picture.  Decent human beings do not.

This is not about the coin - it is about decency and boundaries.  Which you seem to lack.  In great measure.

You really angered me with that picture.  Angry

I was quietly watching the forum and the price plummets when it was posted.

It took 15 minutes for it to be taken down by the moderators, who, incidentally, broke their own rules by deleting posts when they said they wouldn't.

Stop blaming other people for standing up for someone who is totally uninvolved with this mess and start blaming yourself for linking it in the first place.

I understand Liberty - I can exercise control, I understand rules and boundaries.

You do not as can be evidenced by your posts.

I will let the posts speak for themsleves.

DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:04:39 AM

PEOPLE MOVE ON ITS OVER . Libertycoin's more important

Vootcoin!
oldboy10

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:09:21 AM

I got 4 BTC and lost 1 BTC. I am pleased, 18k coins let lie on the memory  Cool
it was a nice coin
mistersushi

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:11:11 AM

Yeah this coin is dead because the Nigerian scammer is off the project.  Your XLB is worthless now.  I'm offering 500 sat to all comers!
Boomslang

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:14:09 AM

something

Chistopher Bouzy is that you again?
*sigh*

No I'm not him.

You're starting to believe your own FUD now.
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:14:30 AM

PEOPLE MOVE ON ITS OVER . Libertycoin's more important

LibertyCoin is dead. There is no coming back now with violence threats and post family pictures.  It's overwith. We you have no tech a kid developer whom scams and is okay with all the bc scammers.

Any newbies out the. Run and dump as fast you can to get your money back on this coin and blackcoin.  Theses coins reputations are forever tarnished and will not come back. There are pumpers here trying to get you to buy so they can dump their coins for you btc.
mistersushi

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:14:37 AM

BLAH  BLAH BLAH BLAH
I am out of XLB
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Why don't you get out of the thread too?  Go save some children or something.
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:14:57 AM

How narcissistic can you be to choose an ID like this one

ICONIC EXPERT
clockers25

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:19:55 AM

I'm heading over to mastiffcoin, who the hell is following me!!???!!??
vivi home

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:20:43 AM

Libertycoin Chinese QQ group is welcome to come to discuss particular number is 196124814 authors Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Please add the group to discuss Wink

welcome
We have come together to put the author's JJ mowed
Let us unite to kill IE and author
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: