May 04, 2024, 05:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MoreMinerals

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:07:06 PM

It went down because BC got pumped..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boomslang

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:07:58 PM

You are pointing people to a link that is unbiased, negative publicity for Libertycoin.

Don't you realise what the article means?  Dev is claiming it is the communitys fault, not the devs.  Read it.

Templar77 is trying to absolve himself of all responsibility, with away-with-the-fairies ideas about distribution and uptake.

All that article does is state :-

1) This is the current price and this was what the price was before.
2) Statements from templar77
3) Unachievable aims of a project gone awol

No further analysis is done by the writer of the article, meaning he leaves it up to the reader to make up their own mind about the price and the nature of the templar77 statements.

You can't even see negative publicity when it is presented in black and white.

It would have been better off not to link it and let people find it for themselves.

Comments quote

"Arthur FoxAches • 16 hours ago

I remember an article last week where people were actively promoting LibertyCoin in the comment section. Hilarious. Meanwhile PND is still going strong without Devs abandoning ship and no scammy premine/IPO tendencies."

This reaches far further than just this forum.
sakikumo

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:17:24 PM

You are pointing people to a link that is unbiased, negative publicity for Libertycoin.

Don't you realise what the article means?  Dev is claiming it is the communitys fault, not the devs.  Read it.

Templar77 is trying to absolve himself of all responsibility, with away-with-the-fairies ideas about distribution and uptake.

No further analysis is done by the writer of the article, meaning he leaves it up to the reader to make up their own mind about the price and the nature of the templar77 statements.

It would have been better off not to link it and let people find it for themselves.

Comments quote

I remember an article last week where people were actively promoting LibertyCoin in the comment section. Hilarious. Meanwhile PND is still going strong without Devs abandoning ship and no scammy premine/IPO tendencies."

What do you want to express? No firm who has sold the XLB, you want to go short XLB?
sakikumo

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:19:58 PM

Comments quote

If you have XLB, I suggest you sell it, because you do not trust XLB.
What is your purpose in this short is?
Do you want to buy cheap XLB?
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:25:08 PM

Comments quote

you right,he want to buy cheap XLB Wink
Boomslang

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:26:12 PM

Comments quote

I have ZERO XLB and never bought anymore after I sold them all.

In the interests of openness and honesty I am willing to do this :-

1) Upload my wallet to a trusted user, external to Libertycoin so they can review the entire transaction history from mining and trading.
2) Give the emal address and passwords to my Mintpal, BITTREX and Poloniex accounts so that the same trusted user can investigate every single trade I have made over the last 3 weeks.  I do not have a Cryptsy account.

Anyone else willing to do that to show they are honest?

I doubt it.
sakikumo

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:35:27 PM

Comments quote

1) Upload my wallet to a trusted user, external to Libertycoin so they can review the entire transaction history from mining and trading.
2) Give the emal address and passwords to my Mintpal, BITTREX and Poloniex accounts so that the same trusted user can investigate every single trade I have made over the last 3 weeks.  I do not have a Cryptsy account.

I doubt it.

The aim is to show that you do not XLB it?
I trust you, you do not need to do so.
Do you want to express is:
1, you do not XLB
2, you do not want to buy XLB

So what is your purpose here?
Anyone doing anything is a purpose

I also talk to you on purpose, because I wanted to XLB rise.

What is your purpose?
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:39:01 PM

who dump the XLB and WHY???

day traders, this is normal
MoreMinerals

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:42:44 PM

actually, noooope, just some greedy guy trying to bear trap.

getting out before this turns messy
Boomslang

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:44:19 PM

Comments quote

I doubt it.

1, you do not XLB

What is your purpose?

The devs have tried to calm people down by posting what they think is positive news for Libertycoin, but in fact the news is negative.

Damage limitation was critical to save Libertycoin and yet every single statement by the devs and supporters have made things worse not better.

This highlights the fact that the devs don't fully understand what they are posting, making them appear as idiots, not as sensible people behind a solid project with a solid product.

If they are unaware of the further damage they are causing with the posts, how can people believe that the devs know what they are doing with the Libertycoin software?

It is the devs that are further destroying Libertycoin, not the people pointing out their mistakes.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:48:45 PM

Boonslang = IE team = thief`s gang = scammer`s gang
Boomslang

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:51:09 PM

Boonslang = IE team = thief gang = scammers gang

P-lease. 

I am an honest trader who was FULLY BEHIND Libertycoin until this crapfest.

Many HONEST traders got burned because of Libertycoin.

And it was you, EmilioMann that posted the picture of his family.

Your words are irrelevant.
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:54:05 PM

Wow FUDers is back and wants more cheap XLB Cheesy

Change...is in the air.
You know why
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:54:59 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 02:12:32 PM by EmilioMann

IE was never = libertycoin dev. IE is a thief, a scammer.
Read the first 90 pages of this thread. IE does not exist in them

"Shortly after however, a message was posted on the BitcoinTalk forums , allegedly by someone who hacked the original LIbertyCoin BitcoinTalk account, and told everyone IconicExpert was no longer part of XLB because of his previous BlackCoin shenanigans.

For those of you unaware, IconicExpert had organised a BlackCoin event and collected roughly $13,000 in donations to get the event funded. However, the event never took place, and people didn’t get their money back either (yet?)."

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/28/libertycoin-prices-slashed-after-internal-finger-pointing-and-controversy?utm_content=bufferc40e4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
sakikumo

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:57:57 PM

Comments quote

I doubt it.

1, you do not XLB

What is your purpose?

The devs have tried to calm people down by posting what they think is positive news for Libertycoin, but in fact the news is negative.

Damage limitation was critical to save Libertycoin and yet every single statement by the devs and supporters have made things worse not better.

This highlights the fact that the devs don't fully understand what they are posting, making them appear as idiots, not as sensible people behind a solid project with a solid product.

If they are unaware of the further damage they are causing with the posts, how can people believe that the devs know what they are doing with the Libertycoin software?

It is the devs that are further destroying Libertycoin, not the people pointing out their mistakes.

I think this news is an objective message, the message only tells the truth.
As for the fact that the XLB, negative or positive?
Everyone can make different judgments.
Chinese have a saying, "仁者见人、智者见智、淫者见淫"
Means: the same one thing, wisdom, you can see the wisdom contained therein.
Kind of person, you can see the kind contained therein. Lustful person, you can see where sensuality.

About the developer, released this third-party news reports. As long as the truth, why do not you judge for yourself positive or negative?

Why do I need you to teach people to judge him to be negative?

If third-party developers released the message is not true, is false!
Boomslang

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:09:39 PM

Not FUD, facts and explanations.  There is a big difference.

People claiming FUD etc are not furnishing themselves with the facts and true implications that have been made by Libertycoin and it's supporters.

I have not called anyone a scammer or defamed anyone in public, I have not written any FUD to manipulate the price for either my or anyone elses benefit.  All of the damage was caused by the dev team themselves, no-one else.  Read the previous 50 pages of the forum, not just the last page.

F = Devs have made people scared of Libertycoin due posts not fully thought out before they were published in public.
U = Devs have made people very unsure about the current state of Libertycoin, it's past and it's future.
D = Devs have created mistrust in investors due to the lack of transparency and late delivery of anonymity

If people want to stay in Libertycoin, that is up to them. 

Good luck.

But don't try roping in new investors without explaining properly to them the state of Libertycoin.

sakikumo

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:12:21 PM

People claiming FUD etc are not furnishing themselves with the facts and true implications that have been made by Libertycoin and it's supporters.

I have not called anyone a scammer or defamed anyone in public, I have not written any FUD to manipulate the price for either my or anyone elses benefit.  All of the damage was caused by the dev team themselves, no-one else.  Read the previous 50 pages of the forum, not just the last page.

F = Devs have made people scared of Libertycoin due posts not fully thought out before they were published in public.
U = Devs have made people very unsure about the current state of Libertycoin, it's past and it's future.
D = Devs have created mistrust in investors due to the lack of transparency and late delivery of anonymity

HI, You did not answer me, what is your purpose?
Boomslang

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:14:43 PM

HI, You did not answer me, what is your purpose?

To protect the unwary.  Those that read the hype but not the truth.

People often only read the last page or 2 of forums, and the truth gets lost in page after page of hype.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:19:11 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 02:32:55 PM by EmilioMann

IE (Boomslang and many others different accounts) was never = libertycoin dev. IE is a thief, a scammer.
Read the first 90 pages of this thread. IconicExpert does not exist in them.

He and your gang did pump&dump with libertycoin and now are trying to destroy it and the money from all other investors too. He is sick. A perverse mind. Acts like a grasshopper

"Shortly after however, a message was posted on the BitcoinTalk forums , allegedly by someone who hacked the original LIbertyCoin BitcoinTalk account, and told everyone IconicExpert was no longer part of XLB because of his previous BlackCoin shenanigans.

For those of you unaware, IconicExpert had organised a BlackCoin event and collected roughly $13,000 in donations to get the event funded. However, the event never took place, and people didn’t get their money back either (yet?)."

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/28/libertycoin-prices-slashed-after-internal-finger-pointing-and-controversy?utm_content=bufferc40e4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Boomslang

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:26:29 PM

IE (Boomslang and many others different accounts)

I can confirm that Boomslang is not Christopher Bouzy even though I initially thought he was one of the nigerian scamsters' shill account.

The quote is from May 28, 2014, 05:38:08 PM, not 1974!  Post #5812 in this forum.

Yawn ... IconicAmateur has already confirmed I am NOT IE.

Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: