Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:45:35 AM

raskul: Please present evidence that I am lying, or otherwise stop you defamation. Everything I have written on this forum is true.

Maybe what u said is true. But it doesnt work on crypto. I guess u dont understand how crypto works.

You don't understand how a free market works. Stop thinking in narrow, crypto-specific terms and you will better understand what is happening.

Maybe i dont understand how free market works but i certainly understand how crypto currencies work more than u do. U are using crypto. If u want free market , go back to trading face to face with 1 MT Urea. Why create URO crypto currencies when u dont even understand how it works ?

Uro allows Urea to be hedged and traded efficiently without a centralized intermediary - can you think of a better solution?

Cryto can be the solution ONLY IF it's implemented by someone who knows how crypto works.

Just because you have a narrow minded idea that cryptocurrencies are all about scams and silly pictures of dogs - it does not mean its "how crypto works"

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:47:06 AM

raskul: Please present evidence that I am lying, or otherwise stop you defamation. Everything I have written on this forum is true.

Maybe what u said is true. But it doesnt work on crypto. I guess u dont understand how crypto works.

You don't understand how a free market works. Stop thinking in narrow, crypto-specific terms and you will better understand what is happening.

Maybe i dont understand how free market works but i certainly understand how crypto currencies work more than u do. U are using crypto. If u want free market , go back to trading face to face with 1 MT Urea. Why create URO crypto currencies when u dont even understand how it works ?

Uro allows Urea to be hedged and traded efficiently without a centralized intermediary - can you think of a better solution?

Cryto can be the solution ONLY IF it's implemented by someone who knows how crypto works.

Just because you have a narrow minded idea that cryptocurrencies are all about scams and silly pictures of dogs - it does not mean its "how crypto works"

now we are beginning down the road of personal abuse.
i'd advise that you are able to answer the concerns we have, before making any personal attack. You are beginning to look very unprofessional.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
gpuminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:47:26 AM

i really understand everything u have said when i always have this in mind "true-asset do not understand crypto currencies" , everything start to make sense.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:49:23 AM

raskul: what are you concerns? we are here to answer them.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
gpuminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:49:51 AM

anyway , i am out of this discussion. I will stay sideline and see what happens.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:51:17 AM

It's a new idea..interesting!

Waiting for documents stating you have acquired these real life contacts

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:51:55 AM

anyway , i am out of this discussion. I will stay sideline and see what happens.

I am sorry if I offended you - I should not have accused you of not understanding something just because you accused me of the same - if you have any questions about Uro, please ask here - you will always get a genuine answer.

raskul

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:52:04 AM

your wallet is borked and you have let your 'asset-backed altcoin' be taken by toy exchanges.
i'd advise you rip it up and start again. I'm a trader and an investor and i'd be interested in an IPO. Let me know when you have this sorted and I can be assured that the value of my investment isn't being dictated by kids on mintpal.

true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:52:50 AM

What documents do you want - I will obtain them for you as long as they are reasonable requests.

true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:55:29 AM

your wallet is borked and you have let your 'asset-backed altcoin' be taken by toy exchanges.
i'd advise you rip it up and start again. I'm a trader and an investor and i'd be interested in an IPO. Let me know when you have this sorted and I can be assured that the value of my investment isn't being dictated by kids on mintpal.

• Just because the wallet requires following some (clearly written) instructions to install - it does not make it faulty
  • IPOs have a reputation for being scams - which we don't want to be associated with. Why do we need to IPO when we don't need one - why can't the community be rewarded from running the Uro network?
  • We are not here for the benefit of day traders.
  • Its a free market - Bittrex wanted to list Uro so they did - we were not involved - we can get someone from Bittrex to confirm this if you want.
  • We are not on Mintpal.

cryptos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:58:22 AM

you previously stated that most Urea purchases already work using face to face transactions, which I would presume means those grubby paper things that farmers like to stash in their wallets.

CASH, it's called.

Ok...this has to be the funniest thread i have read on bitcointalk in a LONG time!
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:59:45 AM

Insisting that this is not an altcoin is completely wrong.

....there's a thin line between being strong willed and stubborn.
raskul

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:59:53 AM

• Just because the wallet requires following some (clearly written) instructions to install - it does not make it faulty
  • IPOs have a reputation for being scams - which we don't want to be associated with. Why do we need to IPO when we don't need one - why can't the community be rewarded from running the Uro network?
  • Its a free market - Bittrex wanted to list Uro so they did - we were not involved - we can get someone from Bittrex to confirm this if you want.
  • We are not on Mintpal.

now you are just being overly precious about your altcoin.

• Its a free market
Roll Eyes
please repeat these two points to yourself until you realise what you have just said.

cryptos

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:03:23 AM

Check out buys and sells in BTC on Bittrex

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-URO

As of posting, its .278 buy and 26 BTC sell...hahahahaha
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:03:51 AM

What documents do you want - I will obtain them for you as long as they are reasonable requests.

Pictures with representatives or documents of them signed contracts with the following:

Green Earth Systems Limited: Global NIER
    Urea Trading India Limited: India NIER
    Crown Team Corporation Limited: China NIER
    CCL Pillay Group: South Africa NIER

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:04:10 AM

you previously stated that most Urea purchases already work using face to face transactions, which I would presume means those grubby paper things that farmers like to stash in their wallets.

CASH, it's called.

The price of Urea is not liquid because of this - leading to many farmers being ripped off on a massive scale - Uro changes this.

true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:06:49 AM

Pictures with representatives or documents of them signed contracts with the following:

Green Earth Systems Limited: Global NIER
    Urea Trading India Limited: India NIER
    Crown Team Corporation Limited: China NIER
    CCL Pillay Group: South Africa NIER

This will occur with ratification of the Uro Protocol next Monday. As stated the Uro Protocol will be published here this Friday.

cryptos

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:09:51 AM

Where is the github?

Where is the business plan you presented to:

Global NIER: Green Earth Systems Limited [http://gescommodity.com/]
India NIER: Urea Trading India Limited
China NIER: Crown Team Corporation Limited
South Africa NIER: CCL Pillay Group

TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:12:54 AM

I don't understand, you want to create a digital asset for the exchange of this urine, i mean, urea. Why are you allowing any nerd with a computer to farm it? shouldn't this asset be given to those that already have urea?

I think I'm missing something key here.

If someone mines for 3 minutes and happens to find a block... they now own the equivelant of 12 metric tonnes of urea?

are you effin kidding me?

Can you explain your reasoning behind this distribution? why isn't the block reward like .000001 metric tonnes?
and if these are to be used by the urea industry to trade urea, why are these being given out to cryptocurrency miners?

How do urea holders/traders benefit from this system? Won't they first have to BUY the URO from crypto miners just so they can trade in urea?

I understand the need for a distributed urea market. But why are you just giving these coins away if they are to be backed by a metric ton of this shit?
raskul

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:13:41 AM

CASH, it's called.

The price of Urea is not liquid because of this - leading to many farmers being ripped off on a massive scale - Uro changes this.

many farmers being ripped off on a massive scale
is exactly the reason you will not be able to sell this to farmers.

those grubby paper things that farmers like to stash in their wallets.
is exactly the reason it will fail.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: