Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:41:47 AM

I am very happy that everything is going to plan with dignity. I'll be happy to continue to invest in Urocoin. Waiting for more moves Dev Smiley Regards Nathalie

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:15:24 AM

Some misrepresentation has occurred here, and the dev needs to address it if this project is to continue.  

I have done a bit of research and all 4 of the URO Foundation companies are a part of Green Earth Systems. They are not separate business entities. I can post clear evidence if the dev denies this, but a denial at this stage would be fatal for the project, so if he is serious about the project, I suggest he comes clean now, then the community can decide how to take this project forward with full disclosure.  

There is no reason why this project can't succeed if the people behind it are sincere about achieving the social aims of the project i.e. helping Indian farmers, and the idea is strong enough to succeed without this kind of misrepresentation.

The dev should also declare his own relationship with GES.

None of the following four companies have any share holdings in each other: Green Earth Systems, Crown Team Corporation, Urea Trading India, and CCL Pillay Group. 

danonthehill: please present the evidence that GES owns Crown Team Corporation, UTI and CCL or retract your statement regarding this matter.

My name is Bohan Huang and I am the Director of IT at Green Earth Systems Pty Ltd, which is a wholly owned Australian subsidiary of Green Earth Systems Limited (a Hong Kong company).

Share holdings in each other: no.   But can you also confirm that Crown Team Corporation, Urea Trading India, and CCL Pillay Group do not share an office address with GES or have employees/heads who are GES representatives in any capacity?
true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 12:58:59 PM

Some misrepresentation has occurred here, and the dev needs to address it if this project is to continue.  

I have done a bit of research and all 4 of the URO Foundation companies are a part of Green Earth Systems. They are not separate business entities. I can post clear evidence if the dev denies this, but a denial at this stage would be fatal for the project, so if he is serious about the project, I suggest he comes clean now, then the community can decide how to take this project forward with full disclosure.  

There is no reason why this project can't succeed if the people behind it are sincere about achieving the social aims of the project i.e. helping Indian farmers, and the idea is strong enough to succeed without this kind of misrepresentation.

The dev should also declare his own relationship with GES.

None of the following four companies have any share holdings in each other: Green Earth Systems, Crown Team Corporation, Urea Trading India, and CCL Pillay Group.  

danonthehill: please present the evidence that GES owns Crown Team Corporation, UTI and CCL or retract your statement regarding this matter.

My name is Bohan Huang and I am the Director of IT at Green Earth Systems Pty Ltd, which is a wholly owned Australian subsidiary of Green Earth Systems Limited (a Hong Kong company).

Share holdings in each other: no.   But can you also confirm that Crown Team Corporation, Urea Trading India, and CCL Pillay Group do not share an office address with GES or have employees/heads who are GES representatives in any capacity?

No office addresses are shared between GES, CTC, CCL or GES.

danonthehill: please present the evidence supporting your accusation that GES owns CTC, UTI and CCL as well as your evidence showing addresses being shared between the companies or retract both of the statements that you have made.

Over 100 senior personnel make up the staff of these companies around the globe and I cannot guarantee that there are no instances where a particular individual is an employee of company A and company B. I also believe it is naive to expect that such a complete isolation exists between a group of international firms that deal in the same product.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:15:24 PM

Exceptional responses and attention from the dev on thhis coin/project. Thank you, it is a breath of fresh air in a crypto world of increasing sktechy characters.

True-asset keep up the good work.
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:17:41 PM

Dev What happens to Urocoin?

Just wait, bittrex is full of professional manipulators. They saw an opportunity to push price down to catch miners dumps. The buy side takes less than 1 btc to recover.
danonthehill

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:20:37 PM

So just to be sure, there is no relationship between Dr. Vinny Pillay Managing Director, GES South Africa and the non listed South Africa NIER: CCL Pillay Group? And no relationship between Grey Griffin Shipping Solutions the South African Urea exporter run owned by Vinny Pillay, and the CCL Pillay Group?  
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:24:55 PM

So just to be sure, there is no relationship between Dr. Vinny Pillay Managing Director, GES South Africa and the non listed South Africa NIER: CCL Pillay Group? And no relationship between Grey Griffin Shipping Solutions the South African Urea exporter run owned by Vinny Pillay, and the CCL Pillay Group?  

i would hope that there is  Roll Eyes

everyone is a P.I. these days. If you have something to expose, get on with it. You are not doing yourself any favours kiddo.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 01:40:58 PM

It has been confirmed Dr Vinny Pillay does have board membership on several companies. However there is no conflict of interest here - the NIERs operate in different regions of the world and/or serve different customers. This is even less of a problem now that we are talking about the sale of Urea at the same pricing (1 Uro per MT) - so there is no opportunity for fiat currency price fixing (e.g. a cartel of companies agreeing not to sell Urea less then $380 per MT - forcing the purchaser to pay a higher price).

The GES board members, between them, are involved with over 25 different companies in over 10 countries.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
danonthehill

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:50:12 PM

"i would hope that there is  Roll Eyes"

Why? Dev has just stated that there isn't

"everyone is a P.I. these days."

You are quite right there:

GES website is actually registered to a P.I. firm:

https://whois.domaintools.com/greenearthsystems.com.au

Impact security & investigations Pty Ltd (Detective, Guard, and Armored Car Services)

Possibly still trading, but there was an insolvency notice filed last year: “NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR WINDING UP ORDER Impact-Investigations-and-Security-Pty-Ltd was commenced by the plaintiff Deputy Commissioner of Taxation on 20/02/2013”

https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/Impact-Investigations-and-Security-Pty-Ltd-083449576/99c2627a-3fde-4e77-a3ad-8ba9cf6e577c
AlfaONE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:12:56 PM

Impact security & investigations Pty Ltd (Detective, Guard, and Armored Car Services)

Possibly still trading, but there was an insolvency notice filed last year: “NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR WINDING UP ORDER Impact-Investigations-and-Security-Pty-Ltd was commenced by the plaintiff Deputy Commissioner of Taxation on 20/02/2013”

https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/Impact-Investigations-and-Security-Pty-Ltd-083449576/99c2627a-3fde-4e77-a3ad-8ba9cf6e577c

Global company, many employees, many buss.  ...good to know there are some skeletons in every cupboard......whats it got to do with URO??

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
AlfaONE

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:14:07 PM

has the Interview been booked? 

raskul

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:16:14 PM

Global company, many employees, many buss.  ...good to know there are some skeletons in every cupboard......whats it got to do with URO??

nothing whatsoever.
long-story-short;
a website was registered by a third party, who have now gone bust.

here's my recommendation to all the amateur P.I.'s - you want the coin, get some, you don't want the coin, don't.  Cool

AlfaONE

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:18:32 PM

nothing whatsoever.
long-story-short;
a website was registered by a third party, who have now gone bust.

here's my recommendation to all the amateur P.I.'s - you want the coin, get some, you don't want the coin, don't.  Cool
Cool 

true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:20:25 PM

"i would hope that there is  Roll Eyes"

Actually we have been through this issue already.

The domain name was originally registered by another company - this does not have any bearing on the status of GES. Reference always has been made to Green Earth Systems as a Hong Kong company - in fact the company registration details have already been posted on this forum a few pages back: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.msg7213448;topicseen#msg7213448

Here it is again:

Green Earth Systems Limited is incorporated in HK. Registration Number: 1682761

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:22:28 PM

danonthehill you are doing some interesting work,
but it would be advantageous if you just posted your information instead of trying to catch true-asset out.

this tedious game of cat and mouse is not really a game at all.
it's just you being tedious . lol

just post whatever you've got in a simple and straight forward format and let the dev reply please

Smiley

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
raskul

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:28:37 PM

danonthehill you are doing some interesting work,
but it would be advantageous if you just posted your information instead of trying to catch true-asset out.

this tedious game of cat and mouse is not really a game at all.
it's just you being tedious . lol

just post whatever you've got in a simple and straight forward format and let the dev reply please

Smiley

actually, bctalk has an entire section for scam accusations. I'd advise that folks just use that.

danonthehill

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:31:16 PM

It has been confirmed Dr Vinny Pillay does have board membership on several companies. However there is no conflict of interest here - the NIERs operate in different regions of the world and/or serve different customers. This is even less of a problem now that we are talking about the sale of Urea at the same pricing (1 Uro per MT) - so there is no opportunity for fiat currency price fixing (e.g. a cartel of companies agreeing not to sell Urea less then $380 per MT - forcing the purchaser to pay a higher price).

The GES board members, between them, are involved with over 25 different companies in over 10 countries.

Not particularly concerned with price fixing, although i would like it fixed at the subsidized rate for farmers, but that is probably impossible to achieve.

Neither do I care about a conflict of interest, all I care about is that the members of the Uro Foundation are real and accountable. Why not provide an address of all members head offices etc. to disperse fud?

This is not the case of coincidentally being a board member: the GES South Africa address and telephone number correspond, not to VES South Africa, but to Dr Vinny Pillay's own Urea export company Grey Griffin Shipping Solutions in South Africa, which as you have indicated could belong to the Pillay Group.

I am not trying to generate FUD here, like many people I want to believe in this project, but for me there is too much sketchiness regarding the Foundation and the structure of GES.  

I appreciate the fact that you are no longer anonymous.  I knew who you were, but was not looking to dox anyone.  Is this project a GES initiative or your own personal project?

There would be nothing wrong if this was a GES initiative, if it is a large multinational company, this would be seen as a plus, and it obviously has the network capability to export Urea across the globe, so would be perfectly positioned to spearhead such a project.  But it is far better to be completely transparent now to ensure long term success of the project, particularly if it has the potential to help farmers.  

If you are sincere,  I suspect that you have gone about this the wrong way in presenting, as you did initially as the next way to make money, rather than focusing on the beneficial socio-economic impact of a distributed Urea exchange (although you have often refereed to these benefits as one aspect).  I think that the central goal should be to lift farmers in India and other countries out of poverty, and that economic model should be developed to best achieve that.  (Perhaps, it already does, but I don't fully understand it.)  The media attention to such a project would be international and enormous, and bigger than anything you or GES have ever been involved with, as well as being extremely positive for the perception of Bitcoin and economic decentralization.  

It is not necessary to simulate success, when far greater success can be achieved on the merit of the idea alone.
ShakinHandz

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:51:37 PM

Boy is this tiring.

Needless to say, either way the thing to take away from all of this is that GES is real and has the weight to make it happen.

Let the details come out in the time frame they prefer. Speculate or not, who gives a shit.
MindGrenade

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

I had feelings LTC would take off in October. I had feelings DRK would take off in March. They went much further than anticipated. I got heckled then too.

I have the same feeling about URO. Unfortunate that people are writing this off so quickly, this should be getting oodles of attention, so far just accusations and terrible piss jokes (urea isn't urine?).

I'm willing to have egg on my face if this is dishonest or goes bellyup, but this has the potential to be the biggest thing in crypto yet, and it will make DarkSend and all of this weak innovation/anon coins have spawned seem like a kids' science fair.

#timestamped
raskul

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:28:15 PM

I had feelings LTC would take off in October. I had feelings DRK would take off in March. They went much further than anticipated. I got heckled then too.

I have the same feeling about URO. Unfortunate that people are writing this off so quickly, this should be getting oodles of attention, so far just accusations and terrible piss jokes (urea isn't urine?).

I'm willing to have egg on my face if this is dishonest or goes bellyup, but this has the potential to be the biggest thing in crypto yet, and it will make DarkSend and all of this weak innovation/anon coins have spawned seem like a kids' science fair.

#timestamped

I am swaying towards agreeing with you, even though I no longer dabble in alt-coins, I do believe this one has legs, and I wish the development team all the best in their work with it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: