Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:50:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
guowenxuan

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:24:54 AM

Haha, this still has way more going for it than against it. One of those sites is new but the others aren't, and the archived site from 2012 has relevant info on it. I'm not getting my hopes up, but so far the "scam" panic is mostly unsubstantiated.

I got some under 50k, I've made 200% on the original investment and letting the rest ride if they do go to the proposed price. If not then well played, its intricate enough to deserve it haha.

It seems to good to be true, but if you said to someone in 2009 someone would pay $1m for the 1000 virtual coins they mined they would have said the same thing...

I think we all want some kind of video conference or at least further proof that these companies are linked with urea trade though
Great job dev Team!
your hard work!
 I will keep watching~~

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qahfn87hvpYSqdWqsaRCL7RQXC6CVNnP4z
Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! your VxNfEGn9nUibFQgAEd2mZGcrc1oc8gmU7n
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:39:15 AM

majeis appears obsessed with loljosh Roll Eyes

Probably because loljosh is a known scammer or group of scammers who is listed on the dev's profile?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=593562.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=318579

This really upsets you..... Huh

Scammers upset me. Until anything legitimate-looking comes out of this thread, I'll keep saying it's a scam every 1-2 pages since a lot of sockpuppets (maybe you're one, too?) just bump the thread to the next page within 20 minutes of me calling it a scam.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:56:45 AM

the CCL Pillay Group has a couple of obvious spelling errors in the ratification

Pillay is spelt Pilly

and the signee, is printed as Dividson, and signed as Davidson.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
AlfaONE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:57:09 AM

majeis appears obsessed with loljosh Roll Eyes

Probably because loljosh is a known scammer or group of scammers who is listed on the dev's profile?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=593562.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=318579

This really upsets you..... Huh

Scammers upset me. Until anything legitimate-looking comes out of this thread, I'll keep saying it's a scam every 1-2 pages since a lot of sockpuppets (maybe you're one, too?) just bump the thread to the next page within 20 minutes of me calling it a scam.

You da man. You know everyone, no one can say or challenge you because you are always correct, I am sorry for your childhood bro.- I will be changing my name to LOLmajeis from now on. (hope this stays on the same page)

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
AlfaONE

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:01:35 AM

I looked through the Uro protocol and couldn't find anything online about the China and South Africa signers. Is there anything online about these companies or even about the people who signed in the documents (I didn't find much by Google)
i wish this coin will be good in the future.

More information will be provided when the legal team provides approval for us to post it. As you can understand each company has its own policies. Each of the Urea trading firms have signed many NDAs with numerous parties and there are things that we have to wait for legal to provide clearance on.

For Crown Team Corporation and CCL Pillay Group - we are aware that they do not have websites at the moment, and this is part of why Uro is needed - to revolutionize an inefficient Urea market based on sparse face to face connections into a modern, efficient and decentralized internet connected system that has transparency and speed. The Foundation is working out methods to deliver a press event that will ease the doubts that a few members are have regarding the legitimacy of every aspect of the Uro Protocol ratification.

Remember that baseless speculation of what is real or not does not contribute anything new to the discussion. Try to keep your comments based on facts, criticism and opinions regarding Uro itself - this thread is not intended for the discussion of personal issues - please start a new thread if you wish to criticize a person (unfortunately, it is likely that not many members will follow such a thread - since such discussions are rarely interesting for more then a few seconds). Missing information does not indicate dishonesty, but merely that the release of information can be improved - and we will keep improving the methods and content of information releases as the circumstances permit.

There are so many threads on this forum which are self-moderated to hide any negative posts and comments, but we believe in freedom and respect for everyone's rights and did not choose to go down that path.

Give credit where Due!  well done to the Dev. team for an actual Coin that has a value (and no pre-mine) 1URO=1MT UREA Cool

majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:09:41 AM

the CCL Pillay Group has a couple of obvious spelling errors in the ratification

Pillay is spelt Pilly

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 05:51:40 AM

Pillay is spelt Pilly

We are aware on these clerical errors. We have requested a corrected instrument from CCL Pillay Group and have been told to that it will delivered shortly.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 05:52:57 AM

Due to the vast majority of members requesting Mintpal. We have sent them a support request to add Uro.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 06:08:42 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 07:48:58 AM by true-asset

We are approaching the NIER board members for video/audio/text interviews about Uro. The poll on this thread as been changed to several web sites known for respected interviews in the cryptocurrency space. Please vote for your favorite web site or suggest more sites so we can add them to the poll

kingimg

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:45:58 AM

Due to the vast majority of members requesting Mintpal. We have sent them a support request to add Uro.
It seems that it does not depend on your request whether they will list URO
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:56:36 AM

Goals
a. To setup a Distributed Urea Exchange for the efficient international trade of the world's most important fertilizer for food production: Urea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urea [Domain=en.wikipedia.org] )
b. To provide a medium of exchange stabilized via backing to the true and undeniable international value of Urea, the world's most important fertilizer commodity that is responsible for 50%+ of total world food production.  
Wait...
Why do you need to do a copycoin to make an exchange ?
Wait...
How do you backup the coin exactly ?
Q: Why do you need to do a cryptocurrency to make an exchange ?
A: The concept here is unique - the Uro network is a UREA exchange - not a BTC exchange. There was no way to achieve a decentralized Urea exchange as cleanly and as elegantly as Uro has done it. With Uro - you do not need a website to run the exchange - the Uro network itself trades Uro futures natively via the wallet. This means no downtime and no risk of fraud.

How do you exchange USD <-> URO ?
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:57:43 AM

From twitter: Green Earth Systems ‏@GESystemsgroup
#Uro the Alternative Payment method for #Urea, 24 Hrs, over 120 enquiries from buyers – implemented by #GES with its JV Partners worldwide
https://twitter.com/GESystemsgroup/status/476267931064487936
kingimg

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:36:15 AM

#Uro the Alternative Payment method for #Urea, 24 Hrs, over 120 enquiries from buyers – implemented by #GES with its JV Partners worldwide
what does this mean?
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 08:45:50 AM

Goals
a. To setup a Distributed Urea Exchange for the efficient international trade of the world's most important fertilizer for food production: Urea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urea [Domain=en.wikipedia.org] )
b. To provide a medium of exchange stabilized via backing to the true and undeniable international value of Urea, the world's most important fertilizer commodity that is responsible for 50%+ of total world food production.  
Wait...
Why do you need to do a copycoin to make an exchange ?
Wait...
How do you backup the coin exactly ?
Q: Why do you need to do a cryptocurrency to make an exchange ?
A: The concept here is unique - the Uro network is a UREA exchange - not a BTC exchange. There was no way to achieve a decentralized Urea exchange as cleanly and as elegantly as Uro has done it. With Uro - you do not need a website to run the exchange - the Uro network itself trades Uro futures natively via the wallet. This means no downtime and no risk of fraud.

How do you exchange USD <-> URO ?

At the moment, you can purchase Bitcoins from your local country, then buy Uro on Bittrex and other upcoming exchanges.

In the future, you will be able to collect Uro (instead of Urea straight away) when buying Urea from participating wholesalers (Uro are effectively Urea futures). This way - farmers can easily mitigate the risk of Urea price volatility in the future by holding Uro when the going is good and exchanging it for Urea when they really need to.

Only a few nations officially use USD anyway - so even if we had a USD/URO exchange it would not be that useful for the parts of the world Uro will benefit the most (developing nations with a shortage of fertilizer).

kingimg

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:46:40 AM

once interviews of  URO are on CoinDesk or RT / Keiser Report,I can believe it is a truly great project!
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 08:47:11 AM

what does this mean?

It means GES has received many email inquires from Urea buyers wishing to pay via Uro.

true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 08:48:53 AM

once interviews of  URO are on CoinDesk or RT / Keiser Report,I can believe it is a truly great project!

Well we have a preliminary article on CoinDesk - so this puts us in better standing of getting an interview there.

Everyone: please vote on the poll so we have a better understanding of what the community wants.

AlfaONE

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:51:29 AM

why am I unable to Vote?

Destiffmast

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:09:18 AM

This coin looks promising, I will point my miners at it when I get home!
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:25:32 AM

I really don't get this:

1URO=1 mtonne Urea=$300

1BTC=1000URO=$300000

Why would the companies involved simply not buy up URO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: