Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 [844] 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
ezimedia

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 07:47:59 AM

is http://pool.vericoin.info/ still paying out have not seen any payouts for days...

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 09:32:39 AM

is http://pool.vericoin.info/ still paying out have not seen any payouts for days...

I received two payouts yesterday... and I haven't mined on the pool for 3+ weeks. Cheesy

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:06:33 AM

What is this stupid idea of voting about closing down this thread? Who idea was this? You got your new wonderful forum, why is that not enough for you to discuss the wonderful new projects like the zero revenue, no gain prospect cloud storage? You have your new shiny forum, go there to celebrate your fine achievement, the 7.2K price.

There are many, many, many bag holders are pissed off (including me) because the empty promises, lack of progress and direction as well as infinity of delusional plans. You are not going to make us feel better about this failed investment by closing down this thread, quite opposite, the closed thread will make us to discuss this somewhere else by giving to the discussion much more visibility. (Not to mention, the questions and criticism of unhappy bag holders usually make lot more sense than I have ever seen/heard by any of the cheerleaders here as the cheerleaders normally bring nothing to the table).
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:09:57 AM

What is this stupid idea of voting about closing down this thread? Who idea was this? You got your new wonderful forum, why is that not enough for you to discuss the wonderful new projects like the zero revenue, no gain prospect cloud storage? You have your new shiny forum, go there to celebrate your fine achievement, the 7.2K price.

There are many, many, many bag holders are pissed off (including me) because the empty promises, lack of progress and direction and infinity of delusional plans. You are not going to make us feel better about this failed investment by closing down this thread, quite opposite, the closed thread will make us to discuss this somewhere else by giving to the discussion much more visibility. (Not to mention, the questions and criticism of unhappy bag holders usually make lot more sense than I have ever seen/heard by any of the cheerleaders here as the cheerleaders normally bring nothing to the table).
someone is scared they won't have a voice anymore Sad

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 11:40:33 AM

There are many, many, many bag holders are pissed off (including me) because the empty promises, lack of progress and direction as well as infinity of delusional plans. You are not going to make us feel better about this failed investment by closing down this thread, quite opposite, the closed thread will make us to discuss this somewhere else by giving to the discussion much more visibility. (Not to mention, the questions and criticism of unhappy bag holders usually make lot more sense than I have ever seen/heard by any of the cheerleaders here as the cheerleaders normally bring nothing to the table).

Thank for giving us yet another example of the worthlessness of this thread. Whoever owns this thread, please close it down immediately. That vote idea is stupid because a couple of the paid haters can just create multiple accounts and vote to keep it.  The community is here: http://www.vericoinforums.com

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
ereborltc

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:52:32 AM

No wonder this coin is at 7.9k when a complete retard like yourself is the prominent voice of the community.

Last night, I was talking with a friend that I haven't talked to in a while. He has maybe 10K VRC and checked on it yesterday for the first time since the price was in the 20K+ range. He checked the BCT Thread and then sent me a message. We chatted for a bit before the subject of you came up. His immediate question was, "Why does that guy even post in that thread anymore?"

This is a question that has been put out there multiple times, but I don't believe that it's ever been answered. It usually just disregarded with some derogatory remark such as "That's a typical fanboy question". My friend's certainly not a fanboy; he rarely even reads the forums and checks on VRC maybe once every two months, yet he still thought it was a legitimate question.

I jokingly suggested that he post the question himself, to which he responded, "Yea, right! And have that guy attack me? No f'ing thank you."   That's the vibe that you give off.

All I can really do is speculate, but I attempted to answer the question myself. This is what I told him (feel free to make corrections):

"AltcoinUK was very supportive of the coin and the developers a few months ago, so much so that he probably fit the current definition of a 'cheerleader'. As time went on, he became unhappy with the rate at which features were being implemented as well as the direction that the devs were going with some of the planned features (like the Coinsis Card). The price decline has just added fuel to the fire since he views it as a direct result of feature stagnation and the coin not going in a direction that he wants. Now he believes that, in desperation, the developers have given up control of VeriCoin to James, the SuperNET guy, and are allowing him to dictate the future direction of the coin. He seems to believe that if he berates the developers enough and makes the same points over and over again, he can convince them to get back on a development track that he believes will be more productive for the coin."

My friend's response to that was to quote Albert Einstein, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

I think your friend was trying to give you a piece of personal advice.

He seems like a delicate fellow at that. Good friend.
I think your friend was trying to give you a piece of personal advice.

Grin

hmm what a coincidence...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:55:43 AM

Barabbas has many many puppet accounts, where u think the votes came from lol... 

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ScottAllyn

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:13:55 PM

Barabbas has many many puppet accounts, where u think the votes came from lol... 

You'd be surprised; I actually voted to keep it open. Smiley

warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:20:50 PM

Vericoin wants to close thread not be mentioned in Twitter post nothing. Why?? Cause they sold out.  They didn't "help" archcoin they got paid off.  There to busy to work on Vericoin yet they have time to "help" another coin ?!?! BS!! It is what it is I got burnt feel in love with a coin now I hold virtual shit.  If you thing there is gong to be a crypto coin for everything your sadly mistake there may be 3-5 coins worth having the direction this coin went is NOT going to be one of them.  My only hope is a gimmick comes along lifts the price so I can sell to the next sucker.  This is a losing coin that had NOT had any innovation since July, and don't give me the wallet it's a pig with lipstick talk and roadmaps are cheap.  Call me thankless and say what you want but when you decide to take on a project you need to keep innovating and working not pausing to help other coins but hey it's all about the all might dollar!!
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:34:38 PM

There to busy to work on Vericoin yet they have time to "help" another coin ?!?! BS!!

Yes, it is. It seems even intelligent, seemingly honest PhD students can mislead investors by promising delivery and development effort and then do nothing - except as you said working on other projects.

there may be 3-5 coins worth having the direction this coin went is NOT going to be one of them.

I have to agree with that.

My only hope is a gimmick comes along lifts the price so I can sell to the next sucker.  

LoL, but sadly this is the only viable investment strategy at this stage.

This is a losing coin that had NOT had any innovation since July, and don't give me the wallet it's a pig with lipstick talk and roadmaps are cheap.  

Precisely what we have been arguing here: there is zero innovation, therefore the price is 7.2k

ScottAllyn

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:43:16 PM

Vericoin wants to close thread not be mentioned in Twitter post nothing.

It's not entirely clear what you're saying here, but if it's "VeriCoin wants to close the thread and didn't even mention it on twitter", that's not entirely accurate. It was announced here:

https://twitter.com/VeriCoinNews/status/527472328222195712

... and retweeted shortly afterward by the official @VeriCoin account.

altcoinUK

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:49:45 PM

Thank for giving us yet another example of the worthlessness of this thread.

You must be right, this thread is worthless, in the meantime cheerleaders like yourself worthiness is manifested in the astronomical 7.0k price and because everything is wonderful, the endless innovation and hardcore cheerleader support attract a massive 3 BTC volume on Bittrex, which put VRC in the league of well known and super successful coins like SembroToken, SonicCoin and X-Children.

Whatever delusion you have about this thread, you have to answer one simple question, if everything is wonderful then why the price is 7.0k and the volume is 3 BTC?
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:53:02 PM

Whatever delusion you have about this thread, you have to answer one simple question, if everything is wonderful then why the price is 7.0k and the volume is 3 BTC?

What a great chance to buy more VRC! That's what I do.

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
warr1979

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:59:04 PM

If that's true one the price would go up and two the volume would go up.  There is no significant amount of vericoin being purchased this coin is basically dead with broken promises of developers working yet there focus is where there getting paid and thats on archcoin
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:01:08 PM

Thanks for stopping by and letting us know that you buy Vericoin. Thtat's great. The only issue is that only 18 years old cheerleader children like yourself buy by mobilizing their 0.01 BTC lunch money, there is no serious player interested in VRC, and therefore the volume is 3 BTC.  
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:07:46 PM

If that's true one the price would go up and two the volume would go up.  There is no significant amount of vericoin being purchased this coin is basically dead with broken promises of developers working yet there focus is where there getting paid and thats on archcoin

It's not that easy to buy BTC in Germany. I just bought one BTC and it takes about a day to get it. Then I buy VRC @Cryptsy. Beleive it or not, I don't care.

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
troicho

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:13:06 PM

7k is still very high for this shit. 3-4k is far more realistic price for 27 million coins with zero innovation and inactive devs.
warr1979

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:31:35 PM

7k is still very high for this shit. 3-4k is far more realistic price for 27 million coins with zero innovation and inactive devs.

I wish I could argue.  Feel so defeated believing in this coin
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:31:33 PM

I wish I could argue.  Feel so defeated believing in this coin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs  Undecided
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:52:09 PM

Your deleting your posts and accounts?! STOP MAKING PROMISES!! LOL your like a shitcoin...all promises no delivery Wink

GTFO you butthurt bag holding loser Wink LULZ oh man your so butthurt...

you seem to have misunderstood...

lol.

"Yes delete all threads as many as possible. Also delete all you posts and close your accounts. I will do the same later tonight. Would be good as it negates relevant content from the site reducing google rank. . yea man a lot of ways to deal with this, such as open multiple accounts in the site and post links to this site everywhere, I mean hundreds. Use different accounts. You can travel through the darknet and find people to even do this for you. Yea I agree it is a black stain on VRC from a disgruntled fan but I personally do not like to look at negativity."

this is a quote of a post made by lootz.

Yes that was made by me Arsene or can we still call you  TheLEFTIST. I guess that is a better name for you. I have my eyes on you.  Nice attempt to discredit me, really has no effect on me as I do what I want when I want. I have no allegiance to any entity.  If I wanted to do more I can, keep that in mind. Interesting group you have and thank you for targeting me.. I feel bad for you. Too bad I wear my white hat these days, I would of had a great time returning the favor above. but then again.....anyway thanks for the attention

sl6ntgDh2ZkAXy85gGivRHENkXW7f3KDhnho7XQQjmo=
Pages: « 1 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 [844] 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: