Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 03:02:25 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 964 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1346489 times)
Xosihc

Activity: 534

Hello

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:02:30 PM

[Dividend Announcement]

NXTventure will offer a 1:10 Privatebet dividend after the close of SuperNET funding [...]

Hey James,

This is just my opinion so please feel free to take it or leave it. I'm only offering it because I think it may help you in the long run.

You should be very careful labeling anything in the crypto currency world as a "dividend". I don't know where you operate/reside but if it's within the United States I can assure you this is an easy way to get in a lot of trouble. Up until now the US has been fairly gray as far as "what you can do/what you can't do". Insider trading, front running, wash sale - none of those laws apply to crypto, yet (from my understanding). But one thing they have made clear is in no way, shape, or form are you allowed to tie any type of equity ownership to a coin - and yes this includes using the term dividend payout.

There are a number of people who are currently fighting for their freedom just for that exact reason.

Now, if you're outside the US - well you can disregard my advice. I am not clear on the legal ramifications of doing this in other countries. But for all I know you are behind 7 proxies and everything is cool. Anyway, just some food for thought Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Visit and contribute to reddit.com/r/Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KryptoKings

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:36:28 PM

I follow james where ever he is posting so i invested here. James never fail supporting the right coins and all of them went high.  If im not mistaken james also invested here so im waiting for the 40k rise of this. I hope he will never fail again and i believe it will Smiley

Not making fun of you so please don't take it that way, but that last sentence was a little disturbing... please tell me English is not your first language and I will leave it alone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                     ▄█████████████████████▄
                  ▄███████████████████████████▄
                 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
               ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
              ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
           ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
        ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████████▀▀▀             ▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
████████████████████▀▀                     ▀▀█████████████████████
                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      
                       ███████████████████
                    █████████████████████████
                  █████████████████████████████
                 ███████████████████████████████
                ███████████           ███████████
               ██████████               ██████████
               ████████                   ████████

██████████████████████████████████████

The 1st Algorithmic
Crypto-asset Manager

ANN         Slack          Twitter
Bounty    Reddit        Telegram

Medium  Facebook

ICO PRE-SALE
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
10 October
GTX-DoX

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:01:54 PM

When on IRC, i got a PM from some one who needs help.

He made a startjoin but hasnt recieved any funds (for more information https://www.startjoin.com/surgery ). I think Vericoin can help this man.

We raised 500k VRC in 24 hour, can we raise another 13k (about 1.6 BTC needed)? Or use some from the 500k funds which we got back 'donated' from James?

After talking with him, i dont have the feeling this is a 'scam', let discuss.

https://twitter.com/AltMinerD/status/508044356419219456

https://twitter.com/btcdrak/status/498130414884900865

I donated .1 BTC to this person, I do not think this is a scam after looking through the materials.  If you come to the same conclusion he could use some help.  Thanks.

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-my-grandparents-undergo-a-surgery-they-need/214606

I would just like to raise the awareness of this issue since it's really urgent for them. Hoping they get much bigger support considering their current health situation!

Please check or share the link above if you can to help them.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 09:16:02 PM

[Dividend Announcement]

NXTventure will offer a 1:10 Privatebet dividend after the close of SuperNET funding [...]

Hey James,

This is just my opinion so please feel free to take it or leave it. I'm only offering it because I think it may help you in the long run.

You should be very careful labeling anything in the crypto currency world as a "dividend". I don't know where you operate/reside but if it's within the United States I can assure you this is an easy way to get in a lot of trouble. Up until now the US has been fairly gray as far as "what you can do/what you can't do". Insider trading, front running, wash sale - none of those laws apply to crypto, yet (from my understanding). But one thing they have made clear is in no way, shape, or form are you allowed to tie any type of equity ownership to a coin - and yes this includes using the term dividend payout.

There are a number of people who are currently fighting for their freedom just for that exact reason.

Now, if you're outside the US - well you can disregard my advice. I am not clear on the legal ramifications of doing this in other countries. But for all I know you are behind 7 proxies and everything is cool. Anyway, just some food for thought Smiley
how did you know I use 7 proxies?

I am most definitely never ever inside the USA! Very dangerous country for me to even be near. It is what it is, a distribution, dividend, asset transfer, gift, cheese sauce. Whatever it is called it is what it is. The fact that in USA if it is called one thing vs. another without any other differences makes it legal or illegal, just highlights the total nonsense that the USA legal system has become.

Thank you for you concern though!

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
KryptoKings

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:26:48 PM

[Dividend Announcement]

Hey James,

I am most definitely never ever inside the USA! Very dangerous country for me to even be near. It is what it is, a distribution, dividend, asset transfer, gift, cheese sauce. Whatever it is called it is what it is. The fact that in USA if it is called one thing vs. another without any other differences makes it legal or illegal, just highlights the total nonsense that the USA legal system has become.

James

@ James - cheese sauce sounds interesting. Can I get some extra cheese sauce on my vericoins?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                     ▄█████████████████████▄
                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      
                       ███████████████████

The 1st Algorithmic
Crypto-asset Manager

Medium  Facebook

ICO PRE-SALE
10 October
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:31:46 PM

[Dividend Announcement]

Hey James,

This is just my opinion so please feel free to take it or leave it [...]

James
Glad to hear! Like I said, just wanted to look out for your best interest Wink

The fact that in USA if it is called one thing vs. another without any other differences makes it legal or illegal, just highlights the total nonsense that the USA legal system has become.

Yup - that's muuuuuuurica for you  Tongue
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 12:13:41 AM

[Dividend Announcement]

Hey James,

James

The fact that in USA if it is called one thing vs. another without any other differences makes it legal or illegal, just highlights the total nonsense that the USA legal system has become.

but at least it is easier to buy guns than BTC there Smiley

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:47:34 AM

[Dividend Announcement]

Hey James,

James

amen to that brotha Smiley
KryptoKings

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:58:29 AM

[Dividend Announcement]

Hey James,

James

U are so right!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                     ▄█████████████████████▄
                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      
                       ███████████████████

The 1st Algorithmic
Crypto-asset Manager

Medium  Facebook

ICO PRE-SALE
10 October
positivehigh

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:25:51 AM

I follow james where ever he is posting so i invested here. James never fail supporting the right coins and all of them went high.  If im not mistaken james also invested here so im waiting for the 40k rise of this. I hope he will never fail again and i believe it will Smiley

Not making fun of you so please don't take it that way, but that last sentence was a little disturbing... please tell me English is not your first language and I will leave it alone.

You are right. Its not my language so i edited it. Sorry bout that. Actually if im not mistaken  from what ive read from some posts of james that vrc will go high around 40k so invested here. I still believe just what happened to btcd. There are so many fuds but at the end of the day btcd became more than .01 so i believe it will also happen  here. Before the end of the month what is your rough estimate that vrc will reach?
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:00:22 AM

I follow james where ever he is posting so i invested here. James never fail supporting the right coins and all of them went high.  If im not mistaken james also invested here so im waiting for the 40k rise of this. I hope he will never fail again and i believe it will Smiley

You are right. Its not my language so i edited it. Sorry bout that. Actually if im not mistaken  from what ive read from some posts of james that vrc will go high around 40k so invested here. I still believe just what happened to btcd. There are so many fuds but at the end of the day btcd became more than .01 so i believe it will also happen  here. Before the end of the month what is your rough estimate that vrc will reach?

85K, perhaps 88K, though 86.5K is more realistic.

Edit: I don't expect 100k before 25th Sept.
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:37:13 AM

Hi,

i need to pay BTC with my VRC wallet. How do i find out which price is used?

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
tom14cat14

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:42:58 AM

Nice buy support building.

amirmass

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:19:41 AM

VRC could make it to 250-500k easily
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:13:16 AM

I don't know if I'd call a 2,000-4,000% price appreciation easy =p but I like the optimism
tom14cat14

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:14:29 AM

I don't know if I'd call a 2,000-4,000% price appreciation easy =p but I like the optimism

How come the market is so quite? Does China not trade VRC? Does it normally pick up once the EU is awake? First day following VRC

TheAntiFud

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:16:00 AM

looks like Veri Coin is back and gaining more strength than ever!

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
lemfuture

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:16:45 AM

proof or fud

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
alcurex.com
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:23:49 AM

How come the market is so quite? Does China not trade VRC? Does it normally pick up once the EU is awake? First day following VRC

I couldn't tell you about the China situation. I don't think VRC is big on bter but I could be wrong (never really on the site)... I think a lot of people are just panic holding right now. Semi big news 5-6 days ago so a lot of people don't want to sell out at the moment. At the same time a lot of people either bought in over the weekend in a panic buy type move or have already bought in long ago...

Volume will probably remain low here for a little while until another announcement comes out.
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:24:23 AM

proof or fud

How can it be fud when Im complimenting, genius. The proof would be in the charts and orderbooks. More proof is because VRC is part of SuperNet now. Even more proof would be to look at Jl777 history and what he accomplished with other coins.

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 964 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.