Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 [846] 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
PositivelyInsane

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:36:08 PM

FYI effectstoarchcoin will close this thread by the weekend they want to control the message and seem noble as they accept money to help other coins.  They will string along looking like good guys telling the people to wait while they collect funds for other coins in the name of help and to promote the crypto community.  It's bull shit in my opinion they have given up on this coin and are using it to make money off of other coins.  I'm praying that a whale pumps it up so I can get out even.  This in my opinion is a front for a scam.  They sold their souls to archcoin and crediailty is all gone.

as much as i respect the devs, i don't get it why they spent time on another coin.. i do hope it will pay for vericoin

https://twitter.com/BTCarchitect/status/524336626646794240

https://twitter.com/BTCarchitect/status/524343866506219520

ok everyone buy again lol

so james or btcarchitect bought VRC and dumped it.. to further their own coin? perhaps?

For those of you wondering what's going on with the price dump, it's the Moolah scammer Ryan who stole about 4M VRC.  James and the devs are not selling.  The coin is perfectly fine. We're just the unfortunate vitctims of another asshole.  Who knows how far down it will go until he runs out, but then it should recover fine. 

is this information verifiable? in the moolah missing btc thread, it says there are only 10K+ missing VRC.. where did the 4M VRC come from

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:39:37 PM

FYI effectstoarchcoin will close this thread by the weekend they want to control the message and seem noble as they accept money to help other coins.  They will string along looking like good guys telling the people to wait while they collect funds for other coins in the name of help and to promote the crypto community.  It's bull shit in my opinion they have given up on this coin and are using it to make money off of other coins.  I'm praying that a whale pumps it up so I can get out even.  This in my opinion is a front for a scam.  They sold their souls to archcoin and crediailty is all gone.

as much as i respect the devs, i don't get it why they spent time on another coin.. i do hope it will pay for vericoin

so james or btcarchitect bought VRC and dumped it.. to further their own coin? perhaps?

For those of you wondering what's going on with the price dump, it's the Moolah scammer Ryan who stole about 4M VRC.  James and the devs are not selling.  The coin is perfectly fine. We're just the unfortunate vitctims of another asshole.  Who knows how far down it will go until he runs out, but then it should recover fine. 

Is he a scammer right now? When I said Nosker 2-3 months ago that we have made some research in here in the UK and the Moolah CEO Ryan Green is a real wanker then Nosker was offended how dare I am to criticise his business partner, why do I say publicly names, etc, it was told me that questioning Moolah's integrity is a FUD. After all, the Moolah CEO was VRC great business association, that's was the hype (scam) for months that the Moolah-VRC venture will save the world, cure cancer and bring happiness to human kind. These clowns even saved Moolah with the roll back. Suddenly Ryan is a scammer, interesting.
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 07:40:38 PM

I'm actually developing a modification to the Proof of Stake protocol right now for the VRC long run.  Many perceptions are jaded by price.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 07:42:34 PM

I'm actually developing a modification to the Proof of Stake protocol right now for the VRC long run.  Many perceptions are jaded by price.

I don't think these promises hold weight anymore. sub 6k... and still playing games!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:42:41 PM

Is he a scammer right now? When I said Nosker 2-3 months ago that we have made some research in here in the UK and the Moolah CEO Ryan Green is a real wanker then Nosker was offended how dare I am to criticise his business partner, why do I say publicly names, etc, it was told me that questioning Moolah's integrity is a FUD. After all, the Moolah CEO was VRC great business association, that's was the hype (scam) for months that the Moolah-VRC venture will save the world, cure cancer and bring happiness to human kind. These clowns even saved Moolah with the roll back. Suddenly Ryan is a scammer, interesting.

If we saved anybody, it was MintPal (Jay and Jason), not Moolah. Nobody knew that Moolah was scamming anyone. I personally lost 6 figures of money from my investment back in February. Moolah got MintPal's 4M VRC cold storage wallet.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 07:44:44 PM

I don't think these promises hold weight anymore. sub 6k... and still playing games!

I'm sorry you think this way.  Believe what you will, I can't baby sit a bear market, still developing.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:46:25 PM

But you are also working for arch, arent you?

Oh and soory to have to point it out but NOTHING you are "working on" for VRC has any credibility at this point.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:47:20 PM

Wouldn't be shocked at anything these scam artist plotted.  Before it was hangouts and transparency now it's all wait and see or if you don't agree with us well shut you down and block you. 

Oh stop predicting the end of the world man, we just saw to coins helping each other I am sure it is mutually beneficial to each coin. The sun is not falling and yes I do know the world is not flat but Until I see it Proof of these figments of your scared imaginations I will keep thinking nuetral

What currency helps out a competing currency there both after the same thing don't give me this community bull shit.  Every coin is after one thing world use.
PositivelyInsane

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:48:13 PM

If we saved anybody, it was MintPal (Jay and Jason), not Moolah. Nobody knew that Moolah was scamming anyone. I personally lost 6 figures of money from my investment back in February. Moolah got MintPal's 4M VRC cold storage wallet.
is there any way at all to kill those 4M VRC from mintpal's cold wallet? perhaps, ryan did want to kill VRC then, as it was overshadowing doge
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 07:50:01 PM

I'm sorry you think this way.  Believe what you will, I can't baby sit a bear market, still developing.

Make any excuse you will, the problem of price does not stem from a "bear market" though it makes a convenient scapegoat. The bear market in vericoin price comes from 1 promise after another being 1 of 2 things, non existant, or released without much fanfair.

That is why vericoin is going down in price, not because of a "bear market". The developers are disgracefully inept to be in charge of anything relating to financial matters. The choices made by this dev team solely have killed this coin. The community was willing to support many hard initiatives, but the devs chose the easy way out every damn time.

No more jl777 effect, well thats fine, come out and blame the "bear market", Funny how when james was pumping his promises VeriCoin was able to advance in the face of such adverse markets. Something smells bad here. But I think by now the smart investors have already exited left. The only people left are a few puppets, and the puppet masters.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 07:50:22 PM

Hey guys! Although there is some merit to some of AltCoinUK's concerns... his delivery completely overrides his message IMO.

Implementing an idea is infinitely more difficult than simply dreaming one up.

We're in a Bear Market - everyone's down. Even BitCoin.

Doug and Pat fixed some issues regarding the Variable Interest with ArchCoin. The Devs Edgar had couldn't get it done so he asked VeriCoin give him a hand.

They've already fixed a majority of it and are now simply tweaking the GUI etc.

As far as VeriCoin goes... Pat is working with James regarding VeriCoin's role within the SuperNET core.
DeCentralized Cloud Storage is great for numerous reasons including revenue. That is just one feature.

On the mainstream side of things... Doug is working on VeriCoin's current PoS protocol in a major, major way.

Aside from that... we are in talks with someone who is held in high regard in this space. The recent FinCen ruling has thrown Digital Currency for a loop - as a whole.

The SuperNET will take lots of time to implement. Protocol changes will take lots of time to implement.
These are long term endeavors that we hope will put VeriCoin in great positioning for the next Bull Market.
And when I say long term I mean... 6 months to a year. Give or take.

Look... we know it's not easy for everyone right now. It's not easy for me. It's not easy for Pat or Doug. We're all "down".
But we're still here and we hope that you'll join us on this long term journey - if not... we completely understand.

We are also all for constructive criticism but when that criticism comes along with insults and unfounded conspiracy theories... it doesn't do anyone any good.

We have fair forums where anyone can post whatever they like - within reason.

Please register at www.VeriCoinForums.com and chime in with ideas.

Yesterday a user named Michael posted a great idea for the community to latch on to. Come have a look!

Thanx for your time, patience and perseverance. If we all chip in - we'll get there. Smiley

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:51:10 PM

can those 4M stolen VRC be blocked? and why was this not publicised before.. if you do care for the VRC holders
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 07:52:04 PM

Hey guys! Although there is some merit to some of AltCoinUK's concerns... his delivery completely overrides his message IMO.

Doug and Pat fixed some issues regarding the Variable Interest with ArchCoin. The Devs Edgar had couldn't get it done so he asked VeriCoin give him a hand.

As far as VeriCoin goes... Pat is working with James regarding VeriCoin's role within the SuperNET core.
DeCentralized Cloud Storage is great for numerous reasons including revenue. That is just one feature.

On the mainstream side of things... Doug is working on VeriCoin's current PoS protocol in a major, major way.

Aside from that... we are in talks with someone who is held in high regard in this space. The recent FinCen ruling has thrown Digital Currency for a loop - as a whole.

The SuperNET will take lots of time to implement. Protocol changes will take lots of time to implement.
These are long term endeavors that we hope will put VeriCoin in great positioning for the next Bull Market.

Look... we know it's not easy for everyone right now. It's not easy for me. It's not easy for Pat or Doug. We're all "down".
But we're still here and we hope that you'll join us on this long term journey - if not... we completely understand.

We are also all for constructive criticism but when that criticism comes along with insults and unfounded conspiracy theories... it doesn't do anyone any good.

Yesterday a user named Michael posted a great idea for the community to latch on to. Come have a look!

Thanx for your time, patience and perseverance. If we all chip in - we'll get there. Smiley

When will you stop making excuses?

lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:53:11 PM

Wouldn't be shocked at anything these scam artist plotted.  Before it was hangouts and transparency now it's all wait and see or if you don't agree with us well shut you down and block you. 

Oh stop predicting the end of the world man, we just saw to coins helping each other I am sure it is mutually beneficial to each coin. The sun is not falling and yes I do know the world is not flat but Until I see it Proof of these figments of your scared imaginations I will keep thinking nuetral

What currency helps out a competing currency there both after the same thing don't give me this community bull shit.  Every coin is after one thing world use.

ROFL thats funny.. I will respond the same way I respond to my chik. Yes hunny you are correct, that is definitely the reason they have to hate each other. Definitly not possible that they are friends attempting to help each other.
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 08:00:28 PM

Thanks Jay Jay, well said.
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 08:29:06 PM

Hey Arsene! No I have no idea who Alex/Ryan is or if he does have 4M $VRC. This is the first I've heard of it.

The dude that mentioned that he sold was absolutely not related at all to that guy.

Yes - VeriBit will be tricky now due to FinCen. We are going to be figuring this out if we can.

We recognize now that in order to find success... there will HAVE to be some regulation involved.

This isn't easy to do though.

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing
GaliX

Activity: 504

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 08:29:34 PM

is there a proof that the cold storage of MintPal have been moved?

and why aren't you in contact with bittrex/Poloniex to Block these deposits?

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:40:05 PM

This is hilarious, price drops some more and ALL the trolls come out from under their rock... For starters @will1979 you shouldn't even speak considering ppl were telling u on twitter yesterday that superNet invested 100 btc and btcarchitect is investing 50 btc himself and u argued that we were making it up and to prove it! This was yesterday! meaning u actually had no clue...so your comments are literally coming from someone who is extremely uninformed and angry that your investment dropped dramatically... thats all ill write about you since your more useless than the shit under my shoe...

Second mr. altcoinUK lol you my friend are the most butthurt person i have ever encountered... You bought vrc in early july or late june with your so called "russian group" praising the devs, then you held all the way through all the BS and became one of the angriest trolls to ever be seen lol you had numerous chances to exit yet you never took them but continue to cry in this thread cause your butt hurts so much... don't blame others for your mistakes, thats something your parents should of taught you at an early age Wink You should of sold and accepted your loss like a real man if you can't hanlde the heat, or you should of sold many many times to buy back and correct your position, but thats too complicated for you, you would have to use your brain for that strategy Wink Thats all ill write about u and your useless group since you are the shit under my shoe...

Mr.barabbas you're  just pathetic with your puppet accounts...lol you have way too much time on your hands, i don't think you ever once said something positive about the devs or vrc literally only negative condescending comments and insults so that leads me to think you A- never had vrc and is paid for this and your puppet accounts(arsene lupin...etc) or B- your literally the dumbest guy ever... either or doesn't matter cause you guys keep proving why this thread needs to be shut down. which in turn will leave u with no where to work :0 what u gonna do then? lol No matter what the devs try to do its always the same few that bash.

No one is happy with the market price but it is what it is so crying like a baby isn't gonna help your situation and littering this thread with negative comments won't help "bring the price up so u can exit" , your trolls talk about the kids and immaturity in here when you can't be mature enough to not blame others for your bad moves! Actually pathetic to watch.

Well since the price is low low like a real man I'm gonna buy some more and better my position instead of crying like you fools and blaming the devs and the people that actually DO WORK on vrc... I strongly believe this thread needs to be shut down. Which again for the trolls: THE DEVS DONT WANT TO SHUT IT DOWN, u can make any conspiracy u want but the facts are layed out for anyone who has 1 brain cell left, just read. WE (the community, and no not ALL the community) want the thread shut down cause its useless and is simply a war zone that is now unnecessary. We've gone so far, been through so much there is no more need for this thread. The price is low low so its the perfect time to move on, its time to put all the hurdles we went through at the beginning of vericoins life behind us and close this thread and continue with the path we have chosen.

This has become a place for the trolls to cry and play the blaming game and there is no time for babysitting immature butthurt baggholders that can't hold themselves responsible for their own actions. Funny thing is every troll in here had the opportunity to exit when jl777 first came here and the price went to almost 20k , but you didn't do that cause of course you believed and you were clouded by greed which in turn is the real reason your all still here so pat yourself on the back for being the sole reason why your in this position Wink

Also Thank you to the devs for not breaking and continuing to work on vericoin, i can imagine how hard it is to work with all these trolls trying to beat down your work but keep it up, one day we will laugh about how vericoin started and the shit storm we endured to get there, thanks also to veryveriviral and scott and the rest of the community members that actually do work for vericoin and try and calm people down 24/7.

The solution to this useless fighting is simple, shut down the thread and there is no more place for these fools to cry and blame every person that does anything for vericoin. The only ppl that will miss it is the trolls, we have the vericoinforums now and if they want to stay informed or have constructive criticism they are more than welcome.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:53:59 PM

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:05:07 PM

People sell their VeriCoin because
a) there is no innovation, and therefore Vericoin is just one of the 500+ BTC/LTC clones
b) investors feel the developers abandoned the coin by working on other projects
c) there were too many empty promises and the enough is enough

That's why the price is 4.9K and there is zero chance to turn this ship around.
Pages: « 1 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 [846] 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: