Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512541 times)
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:16:13 AM

We cannot put all the blame on the other innocent devs who are still until now putting all their heart into this project.

Well, they may be putting all their hearts into this project, but they are certainly not putting any code in the official github repositories.

Nor or they exhibiting any good security practices or anonymity designs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrhorse1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:19:22 AM

Watch out people - this group sure is a dangerous one and has no legitimate claim to any sort of working anonymity with their crap coin - it's all hype and smoke and they will go down fighting for that hype and smoke without ANY sort of concrete proof!
arguelles84

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:24:56 AM

Watch out people - this group sure is a dangerous one and has no legitimate claim to any sort of working anonymity with their crap coin - it's all hype and smoke and they will go down fighting for that hype and smoke without ANY sort of concrete proof!

Mindfox gives this coin integrity and credibility, and he has the ability and capability to greatly increase the probability of giving us true anonymity.
ohmightcryptosensie

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:41:11 AM

FUDs will always be impatient with the pace of change.

Remember that in the world of crypto trading, those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient are not rewarded.

Investors like myself  who has strong connections in the inside can see through  the lies that FUDs circulate.

Investors are going to be on the move very soon.

Investing now while the coin is cheap is my advice to all of you out there.

I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in CRYPT!

The One and Truly 100% anonymous coin of the future!
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:45:06 AM

Grin
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:47:38 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This one is the biggest imbecile ever to walk this planet!

I dont know, you can trace his posts back to 3 weeks ago and if you listened to him, would have made 3000% profit. So who's the imbecile?
Sl@cker

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:57:01 AM

If you were on board before and let one FUDder control your destiny... When this takes off and Commander blows you away tomorrow you have only yourself to blame
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:06:18 AM

When this takes off and Commander blows you away tomorrow you have only yourself to blame

Again this is my main problem, why roll this coin out before you are done with the most integral part, and roll it out at 500 per block at 3 diff to start? Now we can only speculate...
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:30:52 AM

You're always going miss your chance, if you never take a risk. Catch the Train now!
Big investors will be on the Move .. very soon...

you know Razor's anon is on the TOR network... anon IP is the future. Devs here wasting there time with anything else.
halfcab123

Activity: 224

CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:16:44 AM

You're always going miss your chance, if you never take a risk. Catch the Train now!
Big investors will be on the Move .. very soon...

you know Razor's anon is on the TOR network... anon IP is the future. Devs here wasting there time with anything else.

'X' is future, if Y != X ... Y = stupid..

Horrid logic. Keep an open mind.

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:18:29 AM

LOL, from 200K to less then 60K. This coin is dead and anyone holding onto hope will just end up a bagholder.

BackseatTS

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:21:35 AM

lol, you again
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:29:25 AM

lol, you again

Yes, its me..  Grin
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:31:30 AM

where are those day dreamers? btce? 0.01btc per crypt?

Bagholders here, how are you? Cheesy Grin

I'm wondering the same thing.. Where are al the people preaching that crypt was holding strong at 100K sat.. Looks like its at 65K now.

I officially declare this coin DEAD

11:47 PM EST
21/06/2014

Move along, Move along, the coin is now dead, but do hurry up and buy your Veilcoins.

LOL
- Sarcasm

Yes this coin is dead.. it's barely holding 60K sat and I expect it to be at around 20K sat tomorrow.

And if its not will be gone already troll?  Back under that bridge.

No I'll still stick around, and I'm a man so if things backfire and I have to eat my words then I will, I have already stated my intentions to tattoo the crypt logo to myself if it EVER makes it to bte-e and I also offered a 50:1 odds on a 10 btc bet that it wont be on btc-e tomorrow.

Tomorrows sunday, it wont be added because russians dont work on sundays.  Not only that it would be no point because its the slowest trading day of the week.  DRK was never added to BTCE and did fine on its own.  BTC-e is not do all or end all.  The fud was dispelled already and attious was a dickwad for doing what he did.  HE was a jealous melon head for getting the boot and started this crap.  Karma will catch up.

Because you came to me with some dignity I'll explain myself in detail once without going mental on the thread and share my point of view on the situation.

1- rogue dev caused all kinds of issues, ones that will keep potential new investors at bay and wont be forgotten. What does this say about the team and the ability to pick the right people for the job?

Says bobsurplus, the man who went rogue on DCM and stole 21 BTC, after he got fired there for being incompetent because all he did was spread FUD at rival coins in order to get more investors to DCM. Because clearly he couldn't promote his silly coin in a legit way.

This bobsurplus guy was in DCM team and killed small coins like HMY with his FUD because he wanted to kill competition before this coin even had a chance to get started and start growing. If this man was in WW2 he would kill children instead of soldiers before they grow up to be men. With chemical poison instead of face-to-face combat. That's the kind of 'man', and it's his so-called 'friends' who are right now spreading FUD in here.

After he got fired from DCM, he killed his newly started coin with his 21 BTC investments he got from the IPO after like 2 days (which he refused to give back btw) by spreading FUD and mess with the market of DCM this time. He was part of a team, and 5 minutes after he got out he spread the forum with personal things, even family-related matter of his team companions. And kept saying how proud he was stealing their 21 btc and he would immediately make trips around the world with it (still in Canada bobsurplus?)

Now he's investing in CLOAK and clearly is trying to outdo CRYPT as he sees it as a rival. Probably because he's about to make his second pump & dump on the CLOAK market like 2 days ago and want more people to have BTC available who can fill his pockets. He does this as soon as he's unable to promote his coin in a legit way, mainly because he realizes it's faster and gives short-term fluxes in the market, perfect for pump & dumps.

I hope people realize the type of criminal he is, what he does and why he does this. Look at his posts via his profile and see for yourself. Either he's trying to lure people to other coins, or he's trying to drop the price in order to get some low CRYPT himself. It's what he does. He'd even spend money to kill a coin. The amount of time he spends on spreading FUD in here is not to help investors or to warn them, check his history this is NOT something this egocentric scammer would ever do. So be wise enough not to fall for his and his companions little tactics. He always strikes at a vulnerable point (like right now for CRYPT) and makes the simple job of recovery impossible by throwing some salt in an open wound. There's one thing he's good at and it's this.

Spread the word and make people aware that bobsurplus is a fudder, scammer, and manipulative thief

PS: I'm in no way related with crypt (it's even my first post here) but this guy has to be stopped in the entire crypto world, he's a pest. To the team here i'd like to point out that what this man does is illegal on so many levels: stalking, market manipulating, stealing... and his deeds wouldn't be taken lightly. I'm willing to help taking legal steps with my own lawyer and join yours if you guys are interested. Pm me and we'll find an easier way to get in contact.

readers please take a moment and read above.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:48:29 AM

where are those day dreamers? btce? 0.01btc per crypt?

Bagholders here, how are you? Cheesy Grin

I'm wondering the same thing.. Where are al the people preaching that crypt was holding strong at 100K sat.. Looks like its at 65K now.

I officially declare this coin DEAD

11:47 PM EST
21/06/2014

Move along, Move along, the coin is now dead, but do hurry up and buy your Veilcoins.

LOL
- Sarcasm

Yes this coin is dead.. it's barely holding 60K sat and I expect it to be at around 20K sat tomorrow.

And if its not will be gone already troll?  Back under that bridge.

No I'll still stick around, and I'm a man so if things backfire and I have to eat my words then I will, I have already stated my intentions to tattoo the crypt logo to myself if it EVER makes it to bte-e and I also offered a 50:1 odds on a 10 btc bet that it wont be on btc-e tomorrow.

Tomorrows sunday, it wont be added because russians dont work on sundays.  Not only that it would be no point because its the slowest trading day of the week.  DRK was never added to BTCE and did fine on its own.  BTC-e is not do all or end all.  The fud was dispelled already and attious was a dickwad for doing what he did.  HE was a jealous melon head for getting the boot and started this crap.  Karma will catch up.

Because you came to me with some dignity I'll explain myself in detail once without going mental on the thread and share my point of view on the situation.

1- rogue dev caused all kinds of issues, ones that will keep potential new investors at bay and wont be forgotten. What does this say about the team and the ability to pick the right people for the job?

Says bobsurplus, the man who went rogue on DCM and stole 21 BTC, after he got fired there for being incompetent because all he did was spread FUD at rival coins in order to get more investors to DCM. Because clearly he couldn't promote his silly coin in a legit way.

This bobsurplus guy was in DCM team and killed small coins like HMY with his FUD because he wanted to kill competition before this coin even had a chance to get started and start growing. If this man was in WW2 he would kill children instead of soldiers before they grow up to be men. With chemical poison instead of face-to-face combat. That's the kind of 'man', and it's his so-called 'friends' who are right now spreading FUD in here.

After he got fired from DCM, he killed his newly started coin with his 21 BTC investments he got from the IPO after like 2 days (which he refused to give back btw) by spreading FUD and mess with the market of DCM this time. He was part of a team, and 5 minutes after he got out he spread the forum with personal things, even family-related matter of his team companions. And kept saying how proud he was stealing their 21 btc and he would immediately make trips around the world with it (still in Canada bobsurplus?)

Now he's investing in CLOAK and clearly is trying to outdo CRYPT as he sees it as a rival. Probably because he's about to make his second pump & dump on the CLOAK market like 2 days ago and want more people to have BTC available who can fill his pockets. He does this as soon as he's unable to promote his coin in a legit way, mainly because he realizes it's faster and gives short-term fluxes in the market, perfect for pump & dumps.

I hope people realize the type of criminal he is, what he does and why he does this. Look at his posts via his profile and see for yourself. Either he's trying to lure people to other coins, or he's trying to drop the price in order to get some low CRYPT himself. It's what he does. He'd even spend money to kill a coin. The amount of time he spends on spreading FUD in here is not to help investors or to warn them, check his history this is NOT something this egocentric scammer would ever do. So be wise enough not to fall for his and his companions little tactics. He always strikes at a vulnerable point (like right now for CRYPT) and makes the simple job of recovery impossible by throwing some salt in an open wound. There's one thing he's good at and it's this.

Spread the word and make people aware that bobsurplus is a fudder, scammer, and manipulative thief

PS: I'm in no way related with crypt (it's even my first post here) but this guy has to be stopped in the entire crypto world, he's a pest. To the team here i'd like to point out that what this man does is illegal on so many levels: stalking, market manipulating, stealing... and his deeds wouldn't be taken lightly. I'm willing to help taking legal steps with my own lawyer and join yours if you guys are interested. Pm me and we'll find an easier way to get in contact.

readers please take a moment and read above.

Wow, some good points out there. Its late so I wont put to much credence to the post but I'll tell you this. I personally brought in over 75% of the DCM IPO funds raised. I was brought onto the team due to having deep pockets and friends who also have the same deep pockets. You dont need to believe me nor do I care if you do but I always make people money. Its not my fault that the money made may be off others backs. I did what my job was for DCM and it did it better then even I had expected. Those who call me a scammer are free to do so, and they would be correct in that statement. I have done some stuff I'm not so proud of that would be in the "scamming section" but that's life. Some people lose money while others make some. Its not my fault if you're a fool and fall for it. In the meantime I have not scammed in years and the 22.2 btc I got from the IPO was my cut to use at my discretion. It's that simple.

Now back to crypt,

This coin is dead as dead.

Cloak already has a better working decentralized anon feature, devs are completely transparent and has none are running wild spreading fud like the crypt team and who knows... maybe the rest of the crypt team was in out it too!

This coin had its minute of fame, its dropped from 200+K to less then 40K. Get with the program, pumpers have moved on and nobody cares about crypt except the crypt bagholders who are, by my estimate all in the red!
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:59:31 AM

CryptCoin to the moon, I believe in the dev team. How's btc-e listing going ?
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 04:06:52 AM

http://crypt.suchpool.pw

Join the very first pool that was up on CryptCoin Launch. Those who have been here since day 0.

2% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
Helpdesk Support System, Active team
DDoS Protected and Flood filtered
10 Dedicated Servers in Cluster
Professionnal infrastructure build with scalability in mind with our own servers
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide
We also have our own on-site tech support, since we are the hosters.

http://crypt.suchpool.pw
To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: admin@suchpool.pw
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool
    Support: Support.SuchPool.pw

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:12:58 AM

CryptCoin to the moon, I believe in the dev team. How's btc-e listing going ?

HAHAHA, btc-e listing will never happen!
gwlloyd

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:32:36 AM

Honestly this is just painful to watch, as an adult, as a professional. There are clearly a few people involved in Crypt with brains and 10x as many 16yo greedy idiots with no morals. I realise it's all part of the evolution of digital currencies and such an open market is always going to be open to abuse, FUD, trolls, idiots. But the sooner these children grow up the sooner they'll realise that lying and cheating and greed are not the path to success, the better.

Good luck devs, chin up, head down. Everyone else, blank the trolls, this entire forum needs to blank the trolls not just this thread. It's truly shameful and this is no place for these children. If only we could impose an enforceable age limit!
tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:42:23 AM

I would hold a coin that actually has a chance. Get in VRC before it goes up another 5x.

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: