Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 266696 times)
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:10:53 PM

Cool now we are down to 5200 price.

100MH will fetch you a nice cool .024 BTC a day LUTZ!

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:11:36 PM

I'm ready to hear your advices  Cool

If you never heard about JPC or some most important scrypt-jane coin then go to do research yourself. It's the money you earn not me.

Btw, some whale just dump 2BTCs worth of TAC and more still gets dumping on bittrex right now. TAC will be back to under 5k sat today. See what happens and ask why I did warn you before.
I think he's pissed off with some kids trying to the moon with TAC.

The kids should learn their lesson, a lower block reward does not automatically make TAC's price higher.
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:16:31 PM

I'm ready to hear your advices  Cool

If you never heard about JPC or some most important scrypt-jane coin then go to do research yourself. It's the money you earn not me.

Btw, some whale just dump 2BTCs worth of TAC and more still gets dumping on bittrex right now. TAC will be back to under 5k sat today. See what happens and ask why I did warn you before.
I think he's pissed off with some kids trying to the moon with TAC.

The kids should learn their lesson, a lower block reward does not automatically make TAC's price higher.

Yeah I been saying that forever now. You can look at coins with even smaller block rewards for reference that it means nothing.

Well we are now at 4500...current dif/block reward now we are @ .018 per 100MH. If people think that mining is profitable right now on this coin they are really fooling themselves.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:24:09 PM

Diff=108  lol good luck
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:42:37 PM

If I'm an investor, I would be far too scared to hold onto these coins knowing there's kids trying to cash in their allowance money with voting rights to the block reward...

IMO this needs to be addressed, lock it to 25 TAC block reward and let difficulty take care of the rest...

Or, if this is not a workable solution, your voting rights should be based on how many TAC you have and/or how long you have held your TAC, more voting rights should be given to those who are here for the long haul and want to help this coin grow...

I'm not instamining so I'm not concerned with temporary price fluctuations, for those of us that are here to see this coin be a success, hold your coins...

I realise the developer for this coin may not have English as his first language which is fine, it seems he has appointed a spokesperson who is very helpful.  However I think it's now time we put a delivery plan in place, with some rough objectives and dates, to give the community and potential investors an idea of whats in store both in the short and long term.

It's very pleasing to see a healthy network hash as well...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:46:40 PM

This needs to be fixed first. Lost 10 hours of mining on just this one miner. I had 3 like that when I woke up. I have gone as far as leaving everything @ defualt except the intensity and TC... and still get this. It does not matter pool either. Tried 3 listed and all 3 end up leaving my rigs idle for unknown amount of time.

The one below quit for 10 hours. 9AM is when I found this one.

New Talkcoin-miner not solved this problem?

Today I'm mining with new miner on supernova.cc and again encountered this problem - "Waiting for work....." Twice in 4-5 hours...Sad

I've set my mining software to reset itself if no API work is received for 5 mins...  Has been working well accross the farm...  Hope that helps mate...

Bumberchute

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:47:42 PM

If I'm an investor, I would be far too scared to hold onto these coins knowing there's kids trying to cash in their allowance money with voting rights to the block reward...

IMO this needs to be addressed, lock it to 25 TAC block reward and let difficulty take care of the rest...

Or, if this is not a workable solution, your voting rights should be based on how many TAC you have and/or how long you have held your TAC, more voting rights should be given to those who are here for the long haul and want to help this coin grow...

I'm not instamining so I'm not concerned with temporary price fluctuations, for those of us that are here to see this coin be a success, hold your coins...

I realise the developer for this coin may not have English as his first language which is fine, it seems he has appointed a spokesperson who is very helpful.  However I think it's now time we put a delivery plan in place, with some rough objectives and dates, to give the community and potential investors an idea of whats in store both in the short and long term.

Why you want to kill the voting? It's fun and unique! It has been announced there will be more things to vote on soon too which sounds great!
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:47:58 PM

I realise the developer for this coin may not have English as his first language which is fine, it seems he has appointed a spokesperson who is very helpful.  However I think it's now time we put a delivery plan in place, with some rough objectives and dates, to give the community and potential investors an idea of whats in store both in the short and long term.

Here is his answer concerning my request about the block reward.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210.msg7242306#msg7242306

Any serious investor would scare if he's seeing some kids screaming at chat room about the block reward. IMO this problem need to be addressed first. Your idea is cool, but I don't think he would agree.

Why you want to kill the voting? It's fun and unique! It has been announced there will be more things to vote on soon too which sounds great!

Yeah it's fun for people who vote but not for some investors when he think the next days 50x more TAC could be mined. This kind of reward is ridiculous.
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:56:31 PM

I don't like traders who are just wanting to make a quick buck having equal voting rights to me or others looking to stick with this coin...

Bumberchute

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:56:45 PM

Here is his answer concerning my request about the block reward.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210.msg7242306#msg7242306

Any serious investor would scare if he's seeing some kids screaming at chat room about the block reward. IMO this problem need to be addressed first. Your idea is cool, but I don't think he would agree.

Yeah it's fun for people who vote but not for some investors when he think the next days 50x more TAC could be mined. This kind of reward is ridiculous.

To me this doesn't seem any riskier to invest than 99% of the other coins out there. The block reward change only happens for 2 or 3 days, then it usually goes back near 20 - 30 TAC, so it's fairly stable.
Bumberchute

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:05:43 PM

I don't like traders who are just wanting to make a quick buck having equal voting rights to me or others looking to stick with this coin...

LOL, so you like voting, but not when other people can have equal voting rights as you. Not very democratic of you!
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:13:25 PM

LOL, so you like voting, but not when other people can have equal voting rights as you. Not very democratic of you!

It was the first time I voted to be honest, only because I saw people wanting 1 TAC block reward and thought I better balance it out a little...

You have to be 18 years old to cast a vote in a democratic system, you don't need to be 18 years old to download a TAC wallet...

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:35:37 PM

I think from an investor standpoint, why would I buy a coin at a higher price when its pegged at a lower block reward, and then you never know that it can be double in size later on in the week? I wouldnt do that knowing that at any time the block reward could swing the other way, making the supply of coins bigger.

Bumberchute

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:50:44 PM

I think from an investor standpoint, why would I buy a coin at a higher price when its pegged at a lower block reward, and then you never know that it can be double in size later on in the week? I wouldnt do that knowing that at any time the block reward could swing the other way, making the supply of coins bigger.

I guess my point is that the block reward will bounce around a bit, but overall I doubt this will change TAC value much, since on average the reward will be near the middle (20 - 30 TAC) most of the time. And so far it has been near the middle most of the time, so I think it's safe to say that will be the norm.
Bumberchute

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:56:39 PM

It was the first time I voted to be honest, only because I saw people wanting 1 TAC block reward and thought I better balance it out a little...

You have to be 18 years old to cast a vote in a democratic system, you don't need to be 18 years old to download a TAC wallet...

You have to be 18 to vote in a democratic political system, but this is a democratic crypto currency. I think it's not important how old voters are here. Are you really so afraid of some dumb kids? Are there many dumb kids actually mining, investing, and trading, and are they making a real impact on the crypto economy?
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:05:40 PM

I guess my point is that the block reward will bounce around a bit, but overall I doubt this will change TAC value much, since on average the reward will be near the middle (20 - 30 TAC) most of the time. And so far it has been near the middle most of the time, so I think it's safe to say that will be the norm.

If there is one thing you should know, is never take anything for granted.

I think the point is, even with the block reward going down a bit, did not equate to prices going up, in fact , they are worse now than before the change. Smaller blocks does not promise higher reward.

Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:22:04 PM

You have to be 18 to vote in a democratic political system, but this is a democratic crypto currency. I think it's not important how old voters are here. Are you really so afraid of some dumb kids? Are there many dumb kids actually mining, investing, and trading, and are they making a real impact on the crypto economy?

It remains to be seen I guess...

BitLudmann

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:13:25 PM

What the consequences do yu mean the following news can bring to evolution of Talkcoin, that there is danger of closing of Chinese Exchanges in view of the fact that the most of Talk-community are Chinese? please correct me if Im wrong
http://finance.caixin.com/2014-06-12/100689938.html
BitLudmann

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:15:32 PM

should we vote whether the reward voting needed?  Smiley
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:03:35 PM

What the consequences do yu mean the following news can bring to evolution of Talkcoin, that there is danger of closing of Chinese Exchanges in view of the fact that the most of Talk-community are Chinese? please correct me if Im wrong
http://finance.caixin.com/2014-06-12/100689938.html

Please... every month this is a rumor of China doing this and shutting out cryptos. Only fools fall for this every time. Its been going on for over a year now, nothing but fud and trying to spread fear so people panic, sell and then a few weeks later its found to be nothing but FUD, and they swoop in buying up cheap coins again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: