Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN  (Read 283072 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:07:10 AM

POS specs?
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:22:22 AM

FANTASTIC payout from the multipool today http://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8082

Needs more miners!
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:37:48 AM

FANTASTIC payout from the multipool today http://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8082

Needs more miners!

I agree. Just a few mh/s from my GPU got .01mmxiv

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 12:00:00 PM

@mmxiv ATM Contracting enters the hot phase now, please check your PMs.
Time for a Skype Meeting, Gideon is awaiting you,. we will be able to talk from 19.00 UTC+1 today and tomorrow.

ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:45:01 PM

The multipool NEEDS more hash!!!

More Hash = More Buying Power!

How to Mine

Current stats
Code:
Algo     Workers   Hashrate  Blocks     Shares
sha256         1  601.34 GH       1   22630794
scrypt         5   18.21 MH      12   42479897
x11            1    1.74 MH       0   21428834
x13            0       0 KH       0   26733252

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
momoka

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:49:42 PM

How to Mine

Current stats
Code:
Algo     Workers   Hashrate  Blocks     Shares
sha256         1  601.34 GH       1   22630794
scrypt         5   18.21 MH      12   42479897
x11            1    1.74 MH       0   21428834
x13            0       0 KH       0   26733252

I think nobody wants to mine it.
Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:52:19 PM

Maybe it would help if people didn't have to wait 5 days for a payout (despite the FAQ claiming daily payouts), and if people knew you weren't going on a vacation or a trip somewhere and just "leaving the store unattended" as happened when you went to a conference recently without notifying anyone. It really should not be a surprise that you don't have many miners when the pool is not operated to the standards that many competing pools are run at.
ThePeePs

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:59:40 PM

Maybe it would help if people didn't have to wait 5 days for a payout (despite the FAQ claiming daily payouts), and if people knew you weren't going on a vacation or a trip somewhere and just "leaving the store unattended" as happened when you went to a conference recently without notifying anyone. It really should not be a surprise that you don't have many miners when the pool is not operated to the standards that many competing pools are run at.

Two reasons for the delays in payouts:

• There hasn't been a lot of hash, so doing a smaller payout would result in a higher percentage going to tx/ex fees.
  • I have been a bit busy with RL stuff.  I have fully auto payouts very close now, so the pool won't require as much of my daily time.

Side note:

Who ever has the address of 1JXXRAM6PHan1R78TEd7M6VXitgUzuPN86 please don't put +128, etc. after your address, it gums up the works as the "+128" becomes part of the address, and I have to manually edit the data for you to receive your payout.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Phosphorous

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:02:44 PM

• There hasn't been a lot of hash, so doing a smaller payout would result in a higher percentage going to tx/ex fees.
  • I have been a bit busy with RL stuff.  I have fully auto payouts very close now, so the pool won't require as much of my daily time.
That's fine. But don't claim in the FAQ that you payout daily if that is not the case! It is a full out lie!
ThePeePs

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:11:07 PM

That's fine. But don't claim in the FAQ that you payout daily if that is not the case! It is a full out lie!

If you look at the shift history most of the shifts have been 1 day in length. If I could work in the pool full-time I would, but like most people, I have a job and a family that also need my time. 

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Phosphorous

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:43:39 PM

If you look at the shift history most of the shifts have been 1 day in length. If I could work in the pool full-time I would, but like most people, I have a job and a family that also need my time. 
The most successful companies under promise and over deliver. Think about how a miner feels when he first stumbles onto your pool, mines for a day or two and doesn't get any payout whatsoever even though the FAQ says he should have received a payment. Do you think he's going to be loyal or come back again? Tell your customers how the system REALLY works and then do what you promise.

Just tell the truth in your FAQ: "We pay when every few days when I get a day off, or when we feel like it, or whatever."

Just realize most miners probably have their experience from BTC Guild or Slush's pool or many others and the claims, payouts, and overall pool operation are never questioned.
ThePeePs

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:56:57 PM

The most successful companies under promise and over deliver. Think about how a miner feels when he first stumbles onto your pool, mines for a day or two and doesn't get any payout whatsoever even though the FAQ says he should have received a payment. Do you think he's going to be loyal or come back again? Tell your customers how the system REALLY works and then do what you promise.

Just tell the truth in your FAQ: "We pay when every few days when I get a day off, or when we feel like it, or whatever."

Just realize most miners probably have their experience from BTC Guild or Slush's pool or many others and the claims, payouts, and overall pool operation are never questioned.

I have just updated the FAQ page to include this, does that help at all?

Please note: the code for doing trades is still under development, and payouts may not happen everyday. Also, if there haven't been enough blocks found to justify doing trades, the shift will go longer to have a better payout for all miners on that shift.

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
d2dtk

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:59:47 PM

The pool is still in alpha testing so quirks are to be expected

Phosphorous

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:04:03 PM

d2dtk: There is no indication that the pool is in alpha testing anywhere on the site that I have seen. If this is the case it should be clearly stated. That would also help lower expectations.

ThePeeps: Yes, I think that will correctly establish expectations for your customers.

An unrelated question: Why is it a secret which coins are being mined?
ThePeePs

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:14:41 PM

It says alpha testing on the main page (click on the MMXIV logo).

As with most mulitpools, the coins being mined are hidden to prevent people from guessing or figuring out the switching algorithm so we can remain as profitable as possible.

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mortimer452

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:17:10 PM

Peeps, thanks for the pool update and coming back to the thread to address questions/concerns - that alone helps build confidence, for me at least.

I am also glad to hear that the auto payouts are close.  I will be moving more hash back to the pool when this is complete.

I do agree with Phosphorous on most of what he said - the delay in payouts has been frustrating, and for folks who aren't haunting this thread constantly for updates and information, it probably ruined their attitude towards the pool, when they mined for a couple days and never received a dime.

I have been mining at the pool since it opened, and the longest I have gone without a payout was nine days.  During that time, I watched the total pool hashrate plummet down to where I was almost the only person left, which is when I removed a significant portion of my own hashrate, and is pretty much where the pool sits now.

I think I can safely say that the delay in payouts, and lack of communication regarding the delay, is the main factor contributing to lack of hashrate at the pool.  That, plus the several days of sha-256 mining that were unmonitored and resulted an entire shift worth of orphaned blocks.

My intention is not to throw you under the bus Peeps, the pool is GREAT and without it MMXIV would not be where it is right now.  Just glad to see you back and involved again.

Another note - the OP still says that mining at pool.mmxivcoin.com earns you entries into some sortof drawing.  If I remember correctly this was where you were selecting a random address each day to receive 200GH of hashing for 24hrs.  I don't think this has happened for several weeks now.

If you started this back up again, I'm sure it would attract some people to the pool.  I'll even donate one of my Antminer S1's for this - if you can keep track of the entries and do the drawing, I'll point one of my Antminer S1's (200GH) to mine to the selected MMXIV address for 24 hrs.
ThePeePs

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:38:58 PM

Peeps, thanks for the pool update and coming back to the thread to address questions/concerns - that alone helps build confidence, for me at least.

I am also glad to hear that the auto payouts are close.  I will be moving more hash back to the pool when this is complete.

I do agree with Phosphorous on most of what he said - the delay in payouts has been frustrating, and for folks who aren't haunting this thread constantly for updates and information, it probably ruined their attitude towards the pool, when they mined for a couple days and never received a dime.

I have been mining at the pool since it opened, and the longest I have gone without a payout was nine days.  During that time, I watched the total pool hashrate plummet down to where I was almost the only person left, which is when I removed a significant portion of my own hashrate, and is pretty much where the pool sits now.

I think I can safely say that the delay in payouts, and lack of communication regarding the delay, is the main factor contributing to lack of hashrate at the pool.  That, plus the several days of sha-256 mining that were unmonitored and resulted an entire shift worth of orphaned blocks.

My intention is not to throw you under the bus Peeps, the pool is GREAT and without it MMXIV would not be where it is right now.  Just glad to see you back and involved again.

Another note - the OP still says that mining at pool.mmxivcoin.com earns you entries into some sortof drawing.  If I remember correctly this was where you were selecting a random address each day to receive 200GH of hashing for 24hrs.  I don't think this has happened for several weeks now.

If you started this back up again, I'm sure it would attract some people to the pool.  I'll even donate one of my Antminer S1's for this - if you can keep track of the entries and do the drawing, I'll point one of my Antminer S1's (200GH) to mine to the selected MMXIV address for 24 hrs.

I do understand everyone's frustration and I do apologize for the delays, and lack of communication.

If you guys ever have any questions, concerns, or ideas on how to improve the pool, feel free reply to the thread, PM me here, or join the IRC channel (can be done from the chat page on the pool).  I will always respond to you within a day or two.

As for the extra 200 GH per day, that was MMXIV's doing, and maybe he'll start that back up again.

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mortimer452

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:07:46 PM

I do understand everyone's frustration and I do apologize for the delays, and lack of communication.

If you guys ever have any questions, concerns, or ideas on how to improve the pool, feel free reply to the thread, PM me here, or join the IRC channel (can be done from the chat page on the pool).  I will always respond to you within a day or two.

As for the extra 200 GH per day, that was MMXIV's doing, and maybe he'll start that back up again.

If he wants to that's great, but I'm volunteering 200GH to be used for a hashrate giveaway on the pool.  If you can keep track of the entries (one entry per hour of mining on the pool), provide them to me and I'll select a winner and point the hash at the pool.  I'll remove my own address(es) so I can't award the hashrate to myself Smiley

If that's not possible, I suppose I can just pull up the active workers list once a day and randomly select from whomever is mining at that moment.
d2dtk

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:18:00 PM

If he wants to that's great, but I'm volunteering 200GH to be used for a hashrate giveaway on the pool.  If you can keep track of the entries (one entry per hour of mining on the pool), provide them to me and I'll select a winner and point the hash at the pool.  I'll remove my own address(es) so I can't award the hashrate to myself Smiley

If that's not possible, I suppose I can just pull up the active workers list once a day and randomly select from whomever is mining at that moment.

That is very generous of you and I think would help get more miners to get back on the pool and get that excitement back for MMXIV

ThePeePs

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:34:43 PM

That is very generous of you and I think would help get more miners to get back on the pool and get that excitement back for MMXIV

I should be able to pull that data from the stats.  I'll take a look tonight or tomorrow and let you know what info I can pull.

Also, today's payout is waiting for tx confirms (6 blocks need to tick by), so if you guys want to toss some hash on MMXIV till we get to block 6886, that would be helpful.

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: