Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:16:01 AM

EDIT: Also, as the HYPER price for now seems to be tied to me being on the forum, now that I am back would be a good time to buy (while the price is cheap and lower than it has been historically, before the market reacts to all the things we are rolling out soon): https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HYPER

As a dev I probably shouldn't say that, but I am working on a few things now with a few people behind the scenes. If I had the spare BTC I would be buying more myself Wink

Our twitter account is becoming very popular too: https://twitter.com/HyperCrypto

Bought a few HYPER at Bittrex.. I hope HyperFuture predict for the future is right..

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:46:42 AM

EDIT: Also, as the HYPER price for now seems to be tied to me being on the forum, now that I am back would be a good time to buy (while the price is cheap and lower than it has been historically, before the market reacts to all the things we are rolling out soon): https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HYPER

As a dev I probably shouldn't say that, but I am working on a few things now with a few people behind the scenes. If I had the spare BTC I would be buying more myself Wink

Our twitter account is becoming very popular too: https://twitter.com/HyperCrypto

Bought a few HYPER at Bittrex.. I hope HyperFuture predict for the future is right..

Once the features, MMO and the online staking comes out the price will rise. It has already been a lot higher than it is now and it is extremely likely it will rise again.
djemphol

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:37:56 AM

Hello, there currently is no way to trade TF2 items for HYPER. There is a monthly competition based on the stats shown at http://hyper.microngaming.com/hlstats.php which rewards HYPER for finishing in the top 3. How would you like to see HYPER integrated into TF2?

Welcome back HYPERfuture!

Hello Ignatius, thanks a lot, this is pretty quick respond!
I read this coin is for gamer (at the 1st page, cmiiw) that's why i choose and buy some from bittrex hope that i can give it to my son and spend it out instead of using credit card  Grin

Maybe in the future, this coin can be integrated directly with games exchange to trade coin into "games coupon" or something that we can directly use into the game, sorry this is just a newbie's idea or i haven't read the whole pages yet.

Meanwhile, I'll go buy some more to stake at my wallet  Wink

Regards.

| xrp | xcp |
Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:25:31 AM

Hello, there currently is no way to trade TF2 items for HYPER. There is a monthly competition based on the stats shown at http://hyper.microngaming.com/hlstats.php which rewards HYPER for finishing in the top 3. How would you like to see HYPER integrated into TF2?

Welcome back HYPERfuture!

Hello Ignatius, thanks a lot, this is pretty quick respond!
I read this coin is for gamer (at the 1st page, cmiiw) that's why i choose and buy some from bittrex hope that i can give it to my son and spend it out instead of using credit card  Grin

Maybe in the future, this coin can be integrated directly with games exchange to trade coin into "games coupon" or something that we can directly use into the game, sorry this is just a newbie's idea or i haven't read the whole pages yet.

Meanwhile, I'll go buy some more to stake at my wallet  Wink

Regards.

Responses are not always so immediate but the project is always very much active. There are a few projects being worked on which use HYPER in the way you suggest. The East coast TF2 server has a store in game which allows buying various perks, but it is buggy so I never enabled HYPER deposits/withdrawals. You are given the in game money as you play so feel free to test those features but you may experience many problems, I did.

If your son has HYPER to spend he should be off to a great start. While he can not currently buy anything inside the HYPER TF2 servers, he could buy other steam games using HYPER, via the www.hyperbundle.com . I believe Falcon runs that and he may not be immediately available but as far as I know it is a great way to spend HYPER. I personally offer game server hosting in exchange for HYPER.

It can be difficult to know the latest information regarding all of the various HYPER projects. A wiki is available but that has also become another maintenance task for all.
robmob

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 01:48:23 PM

Just as a reminder we currently have 5 HYPER gaming competitions that are free to play and allow you to win 50 HYPER for each game you win. The game competitions can be checked out at https://cryptoinfinity.com/Thread-NEW-Hyper-Gaming-Competitions?pid=5271#pid5271

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
devbergey

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:48:09 PM

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone else has used the hyper bundle website? (http://hyperbundle.com/) I've tried using it a few times now, but I never get contacted back. Is anyone else having this issue or is there something I'm not doing correctly? I have filled out the form to get a bundle and it goes through and everything. If anyone has more knowledge on this topic I am curious why it's not working for me.

Thanks!
agaruna

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:19:35 PM

Halo everyone,
Could you please inform me how to use hyper for Team Fortress? I've checked this http://hypercrypto.com/wiki/index.php/HYPER_Team_Fortress_2_Server out but the server is not available.

Thank you.

From what I can see here it looks like the server is up (looks like we have quite a few players on the CS servers too): http://hyper.microngaming.com/hlstats.php

I am sure Ignatius will drop in the thread soon and let you know if there are any issues.

I have paid all outstanding bounties and gaming competitions! Now it is time to move forward with all the HYPER plans!

I will be making another big news update post soon with all the gaming competitions we still have running as I know you all like to see the updates that list everything that is going on with HYPER. There is always a lot to share.

In the meantime game on!

Does this mean you paid Falcon enough to pay off the last winners of the Rust competition?
Travis9x

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 09:50:42 PM

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone else has used the hyper bundle website? (http://hyperbundle.com/) I've tried using it a few times now, but I never get contacted back. Is anyone else having this issue or is there something I'm not doing correctly? I have filled out the form to get a bundle and it goes through and everything. If anyone has more knowledge on this topic I am curious why it's not working for me.

Thanks!
I used it back around Christmas-time, got several games (took advantage of the Steam sale going on at the time, too).  The gentleman who runs the site usually replied to any orders or questions/concerns within about 24hrs (though often sooner).  I haven't ordered another game in a while though, so I can't say how active or on top of things he may be currently.  I am considering buying another game soon though, so when I get back in contact with him I'll let you know.

Travis9x

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 10:05:35 PM

Hey all,
I know I've been quiet for a while now, but it's good to see HyperFuture, Meowball, Ignatius, and all the other "regulars" still here and actively working on the awesomeness that is HYPER!  I've been pretty busy with a new promotion at work and haven't had much time for anything else, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive, and that the StarMade server has been solid & stable since I got internet service restored.  As always, you can check on its status at the HyperGG, or the StarMade-Servers website (connection info is also listed at both sites).
Naturally, the HYPER server fell in the rankings since it was offline for that period of time, so let's vote for it and get it back up where it belongs!  Smiley   Don't forget to also spread the word, and get all your sci-fi-loving spaceship-building pirate-pew-pew friends playing StarMade on the official HYPER server!   Grin

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:21:17 AM

Once the features, MMO and the online staking comes out the price will rise. It has already been a lot higher than it is now and it is extremely likely it will rise again.

I do hope that Hyper price will rise sooner or later. However.. looking at current rate.. it is dropping 14.3%..

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:10:18 AM

I do hope that Hyper price will rise sooner or later. However.. looking at current rate.. it is dropping 14.3%..

Welcome to the volatile world of Alt Coins.  I can only speculate but perhaps as many as 90% of coins are pumped and dumped over the course of 6 months.  HYPER however will be celebrating 1 year soon and more development and consistency will grow the space.   14.3%?...that's pretty good!  Honestly I wouldn't worry. Patience and just invest what makes sense.  Does this coin have a purpose?  Yes.  I dream of MMO's, competitions, community, and multiple servers full of games in an ever expanding gaming community.  Takes time? Yup.  Takes work?  Yup. I think it's neat to see different minds at work.  We just need to pull like minded people in here and let it progress.

Well said. We dream (and we know it will happen) that there will be many MMO games which integrate Hyper.

meowball

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:17:09 AM

When will Beta be ready? Or can I join close-beta? I am excited to be part of the Hyper community. I have been tracking this posts since 2014 yet I dont have a Hyper wallet.

It will be ready soon. I have a huge list of people who are interested in testing, and I put you on the list. It's getting really close. The only other person helping me with the development through design is away in another country at the moment. I may be able to release a testing version of the web wallet for internal transactions shortly. Just have to finish up a few issues. There are actually two separate applications that work in conjuction with each other. Wink Thanks for being patient!
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:56:12 AM

When will Beta be ready? Or can I join close-beta? I am excited to be part of the Hyper community. I have been tracking this posts since 2014 yet I dont have a Hyper wallet.

It will be ready soon. I have a huge list of people who are interested in testing, and I put you on the list. It's getting really close. The only other person helping me with the development through design is away in another country at the moment. I may be able to release a testing version of the web wallet for internal transactions shortly. Just have to finish up a few issues. There are actually two separate applications that work in conjuction with each other. Wink Thanks for being patient!

Great! Here's my personal email in case you need it, intechplusplus@gmail.com.
I'm more interested in APIs to accept Hyper for web application. Any updates on APIs?

rghmodz

Activity: 625

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:20:20 PM

I'm more interested in APIs to accept Hyper for web application. Any updates on APIs?
Why not just use normal wallet API?

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:52:41 PM

hai sir,

i have a wish.

please feature this coin to Poloniex so i will be able to trade with it.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:33:09 PM

Just a reminder, if you want to get some Hyper, check out the gaming competitions on Crypto Infinity!

https://cryptoinfinity.com/Thread-NEW-Hyper-Gaming-Competitions?pid=5271#pid5271

There are 5 games, and the winner of each game (by Sunday) will get 50 Hyper. If you can win all 5 you can get up to 250 Hyper a week!
Devasive

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:03:10 PM

Just a reminder, if you want to get some Hyper, check out the gaming competitions on Crypto Infinity!

https://cryptoinfinity.com/Thread-NEW-Hyper-Gaming-Competitions?pid=5271#pid5271

There are 5 games, and the winner of each game (by Sunday) will get 50 Hyper. If you can win all 5 you can get up to 250 Hyper a week!

Do we have to meet the requirement of 10 posts in the forum to be awarded the Hyper?
meowball

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:55:38 PM

Why not just use normal wallet API?

There is nothing wrong with using the native wallet API via RPC. However, there are benefits to using the web wallet's API. Three reasons being better and easier usability, 0 txn fees when sending/receiving HYPER with other users, and obfuscation of external transactions. The API is in the timeline. I'll let you know more details as it gets started.

Also, the hypergg.com and simplehyper.info websites are currently down. I will put them back up with changes once the web wallet test version is ready which I hope will be ready within a month.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:24:26 PM

Hello Hyper, thanks for following me on twitter

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:00:38 AM

Do we have to meet the requirement of 10 posts in the forum to be awarded the Hyper?

No, you don't. HYPER does not require you to have any requirements to be eligible to claim your prize. Cheesy

Get to playing! Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: