Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:20:14 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 12:09:51 AM by s3v3nh4cks

So can someone explain to me how you get paid some HYPER to Play Counter Strike?? I wouldn't mind buying this for my Kids on PS3 to earn me a little more HYPER.. Smiley I get that you need to log into the server, but where do you provide your HYPER wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falcon98

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:20:05 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 02:31:28 AM by Falcon98

Hello, some of you guys might remember me. I've not been around in the crypto world for a while. Been pretty busy with school and work. Things went out of hands I guess and I just left everything running at full speed, unsure how to handle the stress. At some point the attention got disturbing and I didn't quite enjoy it as it was eating a good chunk of my free time. Imo a kinda bad excuse at I got interested in other things and somehow was enjoying that more than this community....But I would like to give you guys control of the hyperbundle domain so you could rehost. I can pay for another year just to pay for the damage and problems I've caused. Coming back to see this coin still in full progress is sick. I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna get back to hosting server or selling games tho. But I most likely gonna lurk around watching this coin. Maybe I should get my wallet running again and buy some coins aswell. I've also turned a huge fan of csgo so I might sell some skins here for hyper. Idk guys, I just wanna apologize for disappointing some or many of you. It was pretty ugly done by me. I feel bad mostly becuz I just left without letting anyone know. I was even blocking some people on my steam list just to avoid worries. I basically let down a lot of our community members. Hyperfurture especially you, I'm sorry for letting you down. Please tell me what to do, because I owe you a favor . It almost been a year haven't it? But pm me and we can fix things. Hopefully we can talk tomorrow!

Sorry for bad english, might be some typos as I'm writing this in a rush almost asleep on my phone.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:01:52 AM

Hello, some of you guys might remember me. I've not been around in the crypto world for a while. Been pretty busy with school and work. Things went out of hands I guess and I just left everything running at full speed, unsure how to handle the stress. At some point the attention got disturbing and I didn't quite enjoy it as it was eating a good chunk of my free time. Imo a kinda bad excuse at I got interested in other things and somehow was enjoying that more than this community....But I would like to give you guys control of the hyperbundle domain so you could rehost. I can pay for another year just to pay for the damage and problems I've caused. Coming back to see this coin still in full progress is sick. I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna get back to hosting server or selling games tho. But I most likely gonna lurk around watching this coin. Maybe I should get my wallet running again and buy some coins aswell. I've also turned a huge fan of csgo so I might sell some skins here for hyper. Idk guys, I just wanna apologize for disappointing some or many of you. It was pretty ugly done by me. I feel bad mostly becuz I just left without letting anyone know. I was even blocking some people on my steam list just to avoid worries. I basically let down a lot of our community members. Hyperfurture especially you, I'm sorry for letting you down. Please tell me what to do, because I owe you a favor . It almost been a year haven't it? But pm me and we can fix things. Hopefully we can talk tomorrow!

Sorry for bad english, might be some typos as I'm writing this in a rush almost asleep on my phone.

Hey! If you can give me a PM with a rundown of how things work with the site (HyperBundle) and you still have a backup of it, I may help take it over for you as a sort of partnership or something. I'm a bit new to that arena but would love to have a project to bring to fruition!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Falcon98

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:52:43 AM

Hey! If you can give me a PM with a rundown of how things work with the site (HyperBundle) and you still have a backup of it, I may help take it over for you as a sort of partnership or something. I'm a bit new to that arena but would love to have a project to bring to fruition!

Actually. I don't have the website script/code because I was not the developer and he hosted it for me. The only thing Im in control of is the domain. But I'll go ahead and contact him so we can get the source code together. When we got the code we just host it on a VPN server online and we use the same domain. But don't get me wrong, im not an website expert or anything so I'll need help to do the setup. Also too bad we didn't get the time to make automatic customer service so selling games would be easier. I did everything manually. I'll pm hyperfurture and you whenever I got my hands on the website code or got a respond. Only one problem thought, is that the code is not mine and Im not sure if the dev want to let his work go around.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:05:40 AM

Actually. I don't have the website script/code because I was not the developer and he hosted it for me. The only thing Im in control of is the domain. But I'll go ahead and contact him so we can get the source code together. When we got the code we just host it on a VPN server online and we use the same domain. But don't get me wrong, im not an website expert or anything so I'll need help to do the setup. Also too bad we didn't get the time to make automatic customer service so selling games would be easier. I did everything manually. I'll pm hyperfurture and you whenever I got my hands on the website code or got a respond. Only one problem thought, is that the code is not mine and Im not sure if the dev want to let his work go around.

Thanks, and if he's against it, I understand. Let us know what you are able to get and maybe we can work from there, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Falcon98

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:48:03 AM

Thanks, and if he's against it, I understand. Let us know what you are able to get and maybe we can work from there, Smiley.

Will do Wink
Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:11:16 PM

So can someone explain to me how you get paid some HYPER to Play Counter Strike?? I wouldn't mind buying this for my Kids on PS3 to earn me a little more HYPER.. Smiley I get that you need to log into the server, but where do you provide your HYPER wallet?

CS 1.6:
https://www.cashncarry.info/servers/cs16-servers/cs16-howtoplay
https://www.cashncarry.info/servers/cs16-servers/cs16-info

CSGO:
https://www.cashncarry.info/servers/csgo-servers/csgo-howtoplay
https://www.cashncarry.info/servers/csgo-servers/csgo-info

Playstation players can not play with PC players, unfortunately your children would be unable to play unless you gave up the pc Grin

Returning the money you took might be a good start?

The "code" was a single form page which sent the users form data to an email.
Falcon98

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:28:44 PM

CS 1.6:

CSGO:

Playstation players can not play with PC players, unfortunately your children would be unable to play unless you gave up the pc Grin

Returning the money you took might be a good start?

The "code" was a single form page which sent the users form data to an email.

Not sure what you talking about, I didn't really take it. It was gifted to me as a bounty for contributing to the community. but I guess it was meant for me to stay here in the community keeping up with the stuff I did. Well, I guess it all started because the dev I worked with left the community because IRL problems or he was just gonna take a break from the web not sure. And since I didn't host the website server or had the website "code" whatever it wasn't much I could do to keep it up. Sorry man, shame on me. Tbh if im not welcome here I can just leave straight away. And yes it was a simple form page.
Ignatius

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:36:16 PM

Not sure what you talking about, I didn't really take it. It was gifted to me as a bounty for contributing to the community. but I guess it was meant for me to stay here in the community keeping up with the stuff I did. Well, I guess it all started because the dev I worked with left the community because IRL problems or he was just gonna take a break from the web not sure. And since I didn't host the website server or had the website "code" whatever it wasn't much I could do to keep it up. Sorry man, shame on me. Tbh if im not welcome here I can just leave straight away. And yes it was a simple form page.

The attention was disturbing and you didn't enjoy it. No, wait. You got interested in other things. No, wait. meowballs had IRL problems so it was that. You split with no notice before meowballs left.

You were given a bounty to create a project. You took the bounty and stopped the project.

Welcome back...
Falcon98

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:41:47 PM

The attention was disturbing and you didn't enjoy it. No, wait. You got interested in other things. No, wait. meowballs had IRL problems so it was that. You split with no notice before meowballs left.

You were given a bounty to create a project. You took the bounty and stopped the project.

Welcome back...

What, Im not talking about meowball. did Meowball leave aswell? Well, I had the project already running and created. I just left the project.
Ignatius

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:43:47 PM

What, Im not talking about meowball. did Meowball leave aswell?

Yes, he announced he had to take a break for school iirc. I was told he made the form page.

Are you referring to the person you expected to make a custom game mod for you? The very job you claimed *you* would be doing? The job *you* accepted a bounty for?
Falcon98

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:45:54 PM

Yes, he announced he had to take a break for school iirc. I was told he made the form page.

Are you referring to the person you expected to make a custom game mod for you? The very job you claimed *you* would be doing? The job *you* accepted a bounty for?

Meowball made form page for a gaming portal. Custom game mod for what? Im referring to the guy who made the hyperbundle form page for me and was gonna make the service more automated later. He was named Anoxy. He also got a bounty...
Ignatius

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:52:11 PM

Custom game mod for what? Im referring to the guy who made the hyperbundle form page and was gonna make the service more automated later. He was named Anoxy.

I was told meowballs made the form page. Custom mod for the Rust server. We discussed it at length via steam, before you decided to run away and block me. Your plan was to take the HYPER bounty and give a small portion of it to another person so they would create a custom mod for you. You proposed multiple projects and received HYPER for them, then you left , all within a very short time. Players did not even receive final payments from within the game server you ran, that HYPER just disappeared.
GotaPauj

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:56:26 PM

I am really interested in this coin to earn by playing Counter Strike (1.6 or CS:GO). Can someone confirm that this still WORKS.
Is there any differences between CS 1.6 and CS:GO. Can someone guide me and shows me the rates and when is the payout.

CS 1.6:

CSGO:

Streaming live... https://www.cashncarry.info/livestreams

Been working fine for a year now guys... https://www.cashncarry.info/servers/competitions/competitions-archive

Is Dragon Knight up? https://cryptodatabase.net/dk All links 404 for me.

Thank you for these links mate, i started to read them and i think it's more profitable Cs 1.6 than Cs:go, but do you personally play & earn these days ?
Don't know if he plays on them but he runs the CS 1.6 and CS:GO servers.

The web sites some of them are blank, and the site itself is a bit outdated so i don't think is working / paying. If anyone is receiving payment please let me know. Let me earn while playing.
Ignatius

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:04:13 PM

I am really interested in this coin to earn by playing Counter Strike (1.6 or CS:GO). Can someone confirm that this still WORKS.
Is there any differences between CS 1.6 and CS:GO. Can someone guide me and shows me the rates and when is the payout.

CS 1.6:

CSGO:

Streaming live... https://www.cashncarry.info/livestreams

Been working fine for a year now guys... https://www.cashncarry.info/servers/competitions/competitions-archive

Is Dragon Knight up? https://cryptodatabase.net/dk All links 404 for me.

Thank you for these links mate, i started to read them and i think it's more profitable Cs 1.6 than Cs:go, but do you personally play & earn these days ?
Don't know if he plays on them but he runs the CS 1.6 and CS:GO servers.

The web sites some of them are blank, and the site itself is a bit outdated so i don't think is working / paying. If anyone is receiving payment please let me know. Let me earn while playing.

Site working fine here, might be a noscript or browser issue? Which links?

This question that you have asked no less than 3 times now has been answered no less than 4 times now. The servers have been paying out HYPER for over a year. It's all very clearly documented in this thread and elsewhere. Confirmation of the payments on the blockchain are available from endless third parties. You have been given step by step directions, multiple times, on how to play and earn HYPER.
Falcon98

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:39:26 PM

Custom game mod for what? Im referring to the guy who made the hyperbundle form page and was gonna make the service more automated later. He was named Anoxy.

I was told meowballs made the form page. Custom mod for the Rust server. We discussed it at length via steam, before you decided to run away and block me. Your plan was to take the HYPER bounty and give a small portion of it to another person so they would create a custom mod for you. You proposed multiple projects and received HYPER for them, then you left , all within a very short time. Players did not even receive final payments from within the game server you ran, that HYPER just disappeared.

I never told you meowball was working on hyperbundle. Meowball told me that he was gonna make a custom mod for the rust server. We never discussed that on steam as I remember. and I was never gonna pay meowball anything because he got it himself. It was with anoxy I was gonna give small portion for the plain website and I did, he got everything he needed from me. The only projects I had was the Rust server , steam codes and hyperbundle. I never got paid for doing the steam codes, that was just Hyperfurture's project that I helped him with with. As I remember I paid everyone the prize of the month thingy before I left. I even remembered to give the steam code away.  If its actually true I forgot someone I don't know but if you can contact the members you know I owe tell me.
Ignatius

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:10:15 PM

I never told you meowball was working on hyperbundle. Meowball told me that he was gonna make a custom mod for the rust server. We never discussed that on steam as I remember. and I was never gonna pay meowball anything because he got it himself. It was with anoxy I was gonna give small portion for the plain website and I did, he got everything he needed from me. The only projects I had was the Rust server , steam codes and hyperbundle. I never got paid for doing the steam codes, that was just Hyperfurture's project that I helped him with with. As I remember I paid everyone the prize of the month thingy before I left. I even remembered to give the steam code away.  If its actually true I forgot someone I don't know but if you can contact the members you know I owe tell me.

Someone else told me meowballs made the form page, my mistake.

According to the players in the Rust server you left without paying out the last monthly competition and without paying out their remaining balances in game. According to HYPERfuture you were given the HYPER to make those payments.

Forgot someone? You seem to be trying to duck the fact you took in HYPER for multiple projects then quit doing those projects very shortly after. You were so "busy", "disturbed", and upset about Anoxy leaving that you didn't have time to make any announcements. You had time to block communications from relevant parties. On the surface it appears to me a lot like someone trying to scam.

No point in arguing about it. Welcome back, and thanks for the offer of the domain name.
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 03:21:22 PM

Hi everyone, will be replying to all PM's within 24 hours, and setting up HYPER's indie game sponsorship program properly over the weekend.

Also, check out the StakeBox you can use as a dedicated HYPER staking machine at http://stakebox.com/

StakeBox is a 3rd party service but it looks pretty awesome!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
GameGuyLive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:23:50 PM

Hi everyone, will be replying to all PM's within 24 hours, and setting up HYPER's indie game sponsorship program properly over the weekend.

Also, check out the StakeBox you can use as a dedicated HYPER staking machine at http://stakebox.com/

StakeBox is a 3rd party service but it looks pretty awesome!

Hey, good to see you again!

Good to see you too Falcon Smiley
Falcon98

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:43:03 PM

Someone else told me meowballs made the form page, my mistake.

According to the players in the Rust server you left without paying out the last monthly competition and without paying out their remaining balances in game. According to HYPERfuture you were given the HYPER to make those payments.

Forgot someone? You seem to be trying to duck the fact you took in HYPER for multiple projects then quit doing those projects very shortly after. You were so "busy", "disturbed", and upset about Anoxy leaving that you didn't have time to make any announcements. You had time to block communications from relevant parties. On the surface it appears to me a lot like someone trying to scam.

No point in arguing about it. Welcome back, and thanks for the offer of the domain name.

Ok fine man. But even if I did announcement it would still be a huge disappointment. I appear as a scammer atm and that was never the plan. I sold close to 100 games to people that was paying hyper. 15% was pretty much discount and at times I had to fund some of it with my own HYPER. But fine Im a theif and I was never expecting to come back without someone telling me im a scammer or a bad person. But I'll just get you guys the domain anyways. But if you can get the guys I "stole" from or "scammed" I would like to give them a steam code each or something. or Hyperfurture leave me a BTC address somewhere so I can send him the amount.
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: