Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maryvale

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:25:59 AM

I will be releasing a windows wallet tomorrow afternoon that has the built in the mixer for anybody to enable.  This should be considered test software only for testnet.  you can mine your own coins on testnet for testing the mixer

So we have no mixer now? Does this coin "The first POS ANON", or not yet?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scroogeMcDuck

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:27:54 AM

Anyone is crazy not to buy at these prices. XC is highly undervalued at the moment.

dirty dirty cheap.

Not even during DRK's run did I ever see a buy order of 100 bitcoins. Serious investors are getting behind XC. Can't believe people would let go of them this cheap just because of some nasty FUD. Could also be a bit of a correction too, who knows.
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:28:16 AM

I will be releasing a windows wallet tomorrow afternoon that has the built in the mixer for anybody to enable.  This should be considered test software only for testnet.  you can mine your own coins on testnet for testing the mixer

the server mixer - is the Xnode feature

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
trdiablo

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:29:08 AM

That is great news, thanks a lot
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:29:27 AM

but this is only for testing and to provide feedback for sundays release

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:29:34 AM

I have been reading and reading hoping I can find some valuable info about the code peer review but this thread feels like chaos.
Please answer following questions:

1. What is the DEVs forum ID?
2. Who is the forum user who made the review?
3. Is there any proof that he did it other than his word?

Thanks!

go find yourself.

we are just taking too much beers.

Well this helpful response and welcoming attitude towards new potential investors will surely take XC to the MOON. Keep up the good work!

have you checked page 1?  peer review is there

tomorrow I will be releasing a windows wallet with the server mixer and client mixer to be tested - ONLY on testnet

Go on your way~ I decide to hold and not to see price ~
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:31:21 AM

Anyone is crazy not to buy at these prices. XC is highly undervalued at the moment.

dirty dirty cheap.

Not even during DRK's run did I ever see a buy order of 100 bitcoins. Serious investors are getting behind XC. Can't believe people would let go of them this cheap just because of some nasty FUD. Could also be a bit of a correction too, who knows.

Have faith, buy more and we will be rewarded heavily.   I have no fear even though I am in the top 4 rich list.   Not letting my coins go so easily when I believe in the long term success of what will be delivered.

maryvale

Activity: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:31:53 AM

But I thought any client, if holding certain number of coins, can become a Xnode? Or these are two programs that have to be run separately?
istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:32:18 AM

I have been reading and reading hoping I can find some valuable info about the code peer review but this thread feels like chaos.
Please answer following questions:

1. What is the DEVs forum ID?
2. Who is the forum user who made the review?
3. Is there any proof that he did it other than his word?

Thanks!

go find yourself.

we are just taking too much beers.

Well this helpful response and welcoming attitude towards new potential investors will surely take XC to the MOON. Keep up the good work!

1. the DEVs forum ID is "atcsecure"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88818

2. the code review vs fedoracoin was conducted by mindfox
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7024211#msg7024211

3. "The code is in no way similar between the two coins.
But, I believe that one must trusts his own eyes (and compiler). Just download the source code from FedoraCoin and create a working wallet that has all the features of XC enabled. That would prove whether the claim is correct or false."

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:35:47 AM

dirty dirty cheap.

Have faith, buy more and we will be rewarded heavily.   I have no fear even though I am in the top 4 rich list.   Not letting my coins go so easily when I believe in the long term success of what will be delivered.

Top 4? You are very rich!!!
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:37:25 AM

Not selling my coins. I just am frustrated that this stupid fud shook confidence in XC this much. I'm betting for now that XC will recover and all will go back to normal.
It will never go back to normal, its going to be better than normal!!!!

All this attacking on XC has only made us stronger!
Its done the opposite on what they wanted!

XC to the Moon!!!

Less coins that BTC, and strong development, with anon.

This coin can least reach #3 if not higher. Do the math, it's about half BTC's coins with POW, I think it can really reach very high prices as the FUD dies, and the other shit coins really get weeded out.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:38:19 AM

That's a friend of mine who put 100 BTC buy wall ...

very great opportunity to get in now

scroogeMcDuck

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:39:05 AM

dirty dirty cheap.

Have faith, buy more and we will be rewarded heavily.   I have no fear even though I am in the top 4 rich list.   Not letting my coins go so easily when I believe in the long term success of what will be delivered.

Sold all my other altcoins to scoop up more XC. Time is definitely on our side. It could be a solid month before we get where we need to be, but when we do, all of this now will seem so silly.

Might even throw more bitcoin at XC before the end of the month. Expect a big price leap on sunday.

If all works out, XC could help me pay for my next car  Cheesy Wish we were just called XCoin. So much catchier.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:41:49 AM

Any news on rat4 doing the peer review?
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:45:26 AM

dirty dirty cheap.

Was... but will be... Cheesy

520Bit

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:45:33 AM

That's a friend of mine who put 100 BTC buy wall ...

very great opportunity to get in now

Your friend is very rich? Why so many rich people here?  Huh

But it is good for XC.
520Bit

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:46:05 AM

dirty dirty cheap.

Was... but will be... Cheesy

Can you show us your XC address?
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:49:07 AM

Someone I chatted with today had this to say about XC Dev...Can anyone comment please.

he cant use github properly, released update in .rar , but NO obj directory which shows he didnt test his code, plus he released an update on a 10 million
istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:53:00 AM

But I thought any client, if holding certain number of coins, can become a Xnode? Or these are two programs that have to be run separately?

1. the current mixer uses centralized masternode

2. you can send anonymous transactions using the current wallet from the console via the debug option
procedures here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600706.msg6942073#msg6942073

3. in the windows wallet tomorrow, you no longer need to sent anonymous transactions from the console, it will have built in mixer which you can enable but is only for testnet

4. in the next wallet releases, mixing will move to decentralization using xnode feature

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
520Bit

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:57:39 AM

1. the current mixer uses centralized masternode

2. you can send anonymous transactions using the current wallet from the console via the debug option
procedures here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600706.msg6942073#msg6942073

3. in the windows wallet tomorrow, you no longer need to sent anonymous transactions from the console, it will have built in mixer which you can enable but is only for testnet

4. in the next wallet releases, mixing will move to decentralization using xnode feature

Good update, I would like to try the anonymous transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: