Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483650 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BADASS

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:03:21 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ujB8qYz.gif
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:07:30 PM

Hi,

I've been lurking in this thread since just before the peak when i bought about 500 XC. I have high hopes for this coin and have been constantly refreshing both this thread, the uncensorred thread all day and night and following constantly.

May I suggest that after the next release there is a bounty for finding the sending address and showing a link between sending and receiving adresses. Maybe send out a few other transactions for the same amount to other addresses at the same time to make guesswork harder.

This test was just "find the sending address". As it stands I think chaeplin deserves the bountry.

ah, so this is a good point, basically chaeplin guess'd the address's but could not document the link on blockchain (as it doesn't exist), so its a win-win in my book

I think that the bounty for documenting the link on the blockchain still exists..

Like I said before, i'm putting 0,1 btc to the bounty pool for a direct link on the blockchain. Does anyone know the total amount?
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:10:24 PM

I like him again now.

Cool

he keeps me entertained.

BINTEX

Powered by,
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:11:09 PM

Hi,

I've been lurking in this thread since just before the peak when i bought about 500 XC. I have high hopes for this coin and have been constantly refreshing both this thread, the uncensorred thread all day and night and following constantly.

May I suggest that after the next release there is a bounty for finding the sending address and showing a link between sending and receiving adresses. Maybe send out a few other transactions for the same amount to other addresses at the same time to make guesswork harder.

This test was just "find the sending address". As it stands I think chaeplin deserves the bountry.

ah, so this is a good point, basically chaeplin guess'd the address's but could not document the link on blockchain (as it doesn't exist), so its a win-win in my book

I think that the bounty for documenting the link on the blockchain still exists..

I think it would be good advertising aswell as a good testing oportinity if the bounty was fairly large and it was advertised in lots of places including reddit etc so it gets more exposure. If no one can crack it then we are laughing! And if they can crack it... well, you know what needs fixing next. Wink

I think you're doing a great job so far by the way. Nice one.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:11:19 PM

To XC community people.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631052.msg7112753#msg7112753

I should learn more english.

Since you did get the first one right I will send the 50XC I said I would. Please post your XC addy.

I'm one of the people that added 50XC to the bounty.  For those of you that said he deserves it and we should give it to him, I can't  send him the 50XC until he posts his address.  
Crindon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:11:31 PM

Has anyone else been watching the charts at Mintpal? There is some strange activity going on with the XC prices and the buys and sells. I kinda get the feeling that a lot are being bought up and the guy doing it is trying to be discreet. It's like the price just flatlined but very carefully, kinda like the calm before the storm.
greyskies

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:16:06 PM

Hi,

I think it would be good advertising aswell as a good testing oportinity if the bounty was fairly large and it was advertised in lots of places including reddit etc so it gets more exposure. If no one can crack it then we are laughing! And if they can crack it... well, you know what needs fixing next. Wink

I suggest we wait until more testing and development has taken place before we issue a large bounty and advertise it... could backfire if we do that prematurely.
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:16:20 PM

Has anyone else been watching the charts at Mintpal? There is some strange activity going on with the XC prices and the buys and sells. I kinda get the feeling that a lot are being bought up and the guy doing it is trying to be discreet. It's like the price just flatlined but very carefully, kinda like the calm before the storm.

Shhh  Wink

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:19:10 PM

Hi,

I suggest we wait until more testing and development has taken place before we issue a large bounty and advertise it... could backfire if we do that prematurely.

I second that! but my offers stands for when the time comes 0,1btc
BADASS

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:19:58 PM

All I've been seeing are the charts on Mintpal flog the crap out of Info.  Grin
But spam away, I see nothing!
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:20:37 PM

Hi,

Thats a fair point, but if no one has any success at first, we will need more people to test it to make sure its truly anonymous. perhaps increase exposure and bounty if no one has cracked it in, say, a week for example.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 06:25:37 PM

Some would say that what's been going on is price discovery. Of course there's no basis to differentiate from price discovery and the skilful simulation of price discovery, but fortunately the effect will be the same (that is, breakout), since market participants perceive the same price action and act accordingly.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:26:21 PM

I also think that first there needs to be a series of smaller tests, like the one we had. So the dev can clear and fix any problems that might occur. After that when he thinks he is ready, we can go with a big challenge and a significant reward.
i am talking about something really really big, something that will bring all eyes on XC, something that will get articles written and a lot of sharing/tweeting etc.
Lets say at least 2500 XC coins or something really big like that.
When the dev team says they are ready. Then clear rules for the challenge can be written ( like REALLY clear, so no confusions at the end ).
I for one will donate 100XC myself towards something like that and i am sure that the community will back something like that up.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:26:26 PM

Can somebody make a test and report back:

Use a script / .bat and perform 1000 mixes of 0.1-1 XC each back to a single address of yours.

- Report how many of these 1000 transactions got back (to check the reliability of the network in conducting transactions in terms of %) and what's the total amount back in your single address. For example, I got back 995 out of 1000 and the amount is 995 instead of 1000.

- Report the block # you initiated the transfers (so that we can check consequent numbers in terms of blockchain bloat / megabytes) to calculate the spam attack vector vs the blockchain

- Report any unusual stuff

If anyone is going to do that, state that "I'm doing it" so that no two people are doing it at the same time.

studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:27:35 PM

Anyway.....

so after all of that Chaeplin was using the mixing pattern to trace the transactions back to their original destination.

Good to know and easy to fix.

After all that..... he wasn't trying to be a dick its just his English isn't that good.

BINTEX