Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:29:42 PM

Looks like someone does not want this over 21k..

Re Cinni, its just not a popular coin, it does have very swift transactions though and I do rate it, I just think there is no room for it...

The price is being kept artificially high by the 40k order @ 0.002, the market needs to correct and it can't. As soon as that order disappears we'll be back below 0.002 within minutes

Alternatively we are about to breakout, which I think is much more likely, I think the price is artificially low... Lets see who is correct.

Nope. The TA above is correct. We need to go down first before we can come back up again and attempt a breakout. This could last a few days.

The sooner idiot trader number 1 with his 40k order gets removed the sooner we can continue on with our downtrend, and the sooner we can reverse after that downtrend and attempt a breakout. Seriously. That order is reason the volume is so low. Everybody has their finger on the sell button but while that huge order is still on there's no point.

Trust me on this. It's kind of my job.

Ps: just for appeasement. I do think we'll reach 0.01 by mid July at the very latest, barring any technical fuckups.

Too early for TA... The coin is too young.. Sorry.

Idiot trader as you call him sounds like he is blocking you from getting some cheaper coins... I forecast the longer you leave it the more you will need to pay..

But nice veiled try to talk the price down Wink

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:30:46 PM

anyone want to 1XC bet we hit 0.003 today ?  I am confident we will.  First to comment on this with "bet accept" accepts my bet and enters into the bet agreement and owes me 1 XC at 10PM EST if price has hit 0.003 today.   Else I owe you 1XC at 10pm EST.  This may be the first bet XC has ever seen, be part of history!
phosphorush

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:31:33 PM

so will nayone reply to me? -_-

Your account locked, please contact support.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:32:44 PM

anyone want to 1XC bet we hit 0.003 today ?  I am confident we will.  First to comment on this with "bet accept" accepts my bet and enters into the bet agreement and owes me 1 XC at 10PM EST if price has hit 0.003 today.   Else I owe you 1XC at 10pm EST.  This may be the first bet XC has ever seen, be part of history!

It will stick at 0.00299  Roll Eyes
getmining.info

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:33:47 PM

bet accept  Cool

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:34:12 PM

Anyone who mentions Loljosh.

Yes because that question has been answared, he's not part of the team. Also most of these comments are here to spread trouble just by the way they are worded.

I think that is exactly the sort of reply NewWorldCoiner is talking about - We know he never was and is not part of the official team, that is not the concern or the question. People want to know the deal is between he and yourself - not what he ISN'T, rather what he IS and what he has done that warranted the payment.

Even worse than uncertainty in a market is having points of concern actively avoided. It is not acceptable to simply call those who ask these questions 'troublemakers'. If certain questions are 'not allowed' to be asked then the market will respond accordingly and it wont be pretty.

Clear the air and let us move on - but a simple "that's already been answered" won't fly.

Many of my questions which were serious have been deleted. Its done nothing but hurt the coin.

I would suggest you get the dev to have a read of the unmoderated thread for XC (and hopefully he can have a serious technical discussion rather than throw buzz words around) - the discussion going on there is 100x more beneficial to this coin then all the stupid "I LOVE YOU DEV" crap in here.

Dig your head in the sand and put your shields up around the dev and pay for it later.

I have read that thread and it isn't exactly technical discussion , it's mostly "XC IS A SCAM".  Also, not a lot has been deleted lately. Actually graphics and images explaining the technical details were provided here multiple times. Again, please do you research and read this thread before you say it's just "I LOVE YOU DEV". The last few 20+ pages, really don't look like that.

As the head of this coin ATCSecure must be the face of all questions and be able to provide FULL TRANSPARENCY to the community before it can be adopted. If that means answering the questions 5x over or coming out and saying "Yes I paid loljosh to do the foundation code for the PoS" then so be it. At least the air is cleared and you can carry on. If not he can choose to hide away in this safe comfort zone which is heavily moderated and throw vague 1 line buzz word filled answers hoping that will put a smile on everyones face. You will keep your closed knit community and go down holding each others hands.

DRK went through the exact same thing but 10x worse with people like Anonymint ripping the architecture and anonymity components to pieces. And thats why DRK has the most solid solution of any coin so far. Every question can be confidently answered - We all had months worth of discussions of chopping and changing parts of the solution - why do you think its over 1600 pages long.

The invitation is there to break down the walls and let the dev come clean with all the questions which have blatantly been shoved under the rug - its your choice.

Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:34:24 PM

Just curious, whats the meaning of TA?
madmanbts

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:35:13 PM

Do you know the sleeping schedule of the whales? Smiley)
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:35:45 PM

Anyone who mentions Loljosh.

Yes because that question has been answared, he's not part of the team. Also most of these comments are here to spread trouble just by the way they are worded.

I think that is exactly the sort of reply NewWorldCoiner is talking about - We know he never was and is not part of the official team, that is not the concern or the question. People want to know the deal is between he and yourself - not what he ISN'T, rather what he IS and what he has done that warranted the payment.

Even worse than uncertainty in a market is having points of concern actively avoided. It is not acceptable to simply call those who ask these questions 'troublemakers'. If certain questions are 'not allowed' to be asked then the market will respond accordingly and it wont be pretty.

Clear the air and let us move on - but a simple "that's already been answered" won't fly.

Many of my questions which were serious have been deleted. Its done nothing but hurt the coin.

I would suggest you get the dev to have a read of the unmoderated thread for XC (and hopefully he can have a serious technical discussion rather than throw buzz words around) - the discussion going on there is 100x more beneficial to this coin then all the stupid "I LOVE YOU DEV" crap in here.

Dig your head in the sand and put your shields up around the dev and pay for it later.

I have read that thread and it isn't exactly technical discussion , it's mostly "XC IS A SCAM".  Also, not a lot has been deleted lately. Actually graphics and images explaining the technical details were provided here multiple times. Again, please do you research and read this thread before you say it's just "I LOVE YOU DEV". The last few 20+ pages, really don't look like that.

As the head of this coin ATCSecure must be the face of all questions and be able to provide FULL TRANSPARENCY to the community before it can be adopted. If that means answering the questions 5x over or coming out and saying "Yes I paid loljosh to do the foundation code for the PoS" then so be it. At least the air is cleared and you can carry on. If not he can choose to hide away in this safe comfort zone which is heavily moderated and throw vague 1 line buzz word filled answers hoping that will put a smile on everyones face. You will keep your closed knit community and go down holding each others hands.

DRK went through the exact same thing but 10x worse with people like Anonymint ripping the architecture and anonymity components to pieces. And thats why DRK has the most solid solution of any coin so far. Every question can be confidently answered - We all had months worth of discussions of chopping and changing parts of the solution - why do you think its over 1600 pages long.

The invitation is there to break down the walls and let the dev come clean with all the questions which have blatantly been shoved under the rug - its your choice.

Whenever repeated questions are deleted users get a link to the answer.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:35:55 PM

Re Cinni, its just not a popular coin, it does have very swift transactions though and I do rate it, I just think there is no room for it...

The price is being kept artificially high by the 40k order @ 0.002, the market needs to correct and it can't. As soon as that order disappears we'll be back below 0.002 within minutes

Alternatively we are about to breakout, which I think is much more likely, I think the price is artificially low... Lets see who is correct.

Nope. The TA above is correct. We need to go down first before we can come back up again and attempt a breakout. This could last a few days.

The sooner idiot trader number 1 with his 40k order gets removed the sooner we can continue on with our downtrend, and the sooner we can reverse after that downtrend and attempt a breakout. Seriously. That order is reason the volume is so low. Everybody has their finger on the sell button but while that huge order is still on there's no point.

Ps: just for appeasement. I do think we'll reach 0.01 by mid July at the very latest, barring any technical fuckups.

Idiot trader as you call him sounds like he is blocking you from getting some cheaper coins... I forecast the longer you leave it the more you will need to pay..

There's a reason why people like you consistently lose money and people like me consistently make money, it's called emotional attachment.

Unless there is any news that's exactly how this is going to play out.
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:36:46 PM

Just curious, whats the meaning of TA?

Technical Analysis

Would that haver predicted the run to 49k.. No, or the drop to 13k low .. No

And it wont predict the next few days either...

Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:37:46 PM

There's a reason why people like you consistently lose money and people like me consistently make money, it's called emotional attachment.

Unless there is any news that's exactly how this is going to play out.

Well, seeing as I bought at 16k, sold at 42 and got back in sub 20k, Im

A. Pretty happy

And

B. Not losing...

In fact my entire holding cost me nothing....

I do believe in this coin, but it went to 40k too fast, if it went to 40k that fast again, I would do the same.... If we go to 100k over 3 months I will be holding... I adapt..

So put your cards on the table.. Based on your TA, where will we be on Friday? I will say 28 - 32k..

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:37:53 PM

Bet accept 1 XC
bitcad4u

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:38:44 PM

so is this a bet accepted?
getmining.info

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:39:12 PM

anyone want to 1XC bet we hit 0.003 today ?  I am confident we will.  First to comment on this with "bet accept" accepts my bet and enters into the bet agreement and owes me 1 XC at 10PM EST if price has hit 0.003 today.   Else I owe you 1XC at 10pm EST.  This may be the first bet XC has ever seen, be part of history!

bet accept  Cool

Shocked

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:41:03 PM

anyone want to 1XC bet we hit 0.003 today ?  I am confident we will.  First to comment on this with "bet accept" accepts my bet and enters into the bet agreement and owes me 1 XC at 10PM EST if price has hit 0.003 today.   Else I owe you 1XC at 10pm EST.  This may be the first bet XC has ever seen, be part of history!

bet accept  Cool

Shocked

Since the amount is so large... if you need an escrow let me know.
getmining.info

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:42:41 PM

lol Teka  Cheesy

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:43:15 PM

yep!
bitcad4u

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:43:23 PM

Bet accept 1 XC

The bet is on between Taner and Myself.  Winner be determined at 10pm EST.  1XC at risk (small... but so were 10,000 BTC for pizza at one point).  

If price hit 0.003 or > then Taner send me 1XC else I send Taner 1 XC.

Game on.
getmining.info

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:44:11 PM

Bet accept 1 XC

The bet is on between Taner and Myself.  Winner be determined at 10pm EST.  1XC at risk (small... but so were 10,000 BTC for pizza at one point).  

If price hit 0.003 or > then Taner send me 1XC else I send Taner 1 XC.

Game on.

What the hell, I was clearly first! Totally fixed this bet..

bet accept  Cool

Bet accept 1 XC

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: