Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rollingfast69

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:07:26 PM

not sure why but my wallet won't sync with 11 active connections i'm on block 23708

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:07:41 PM

This user is currently ignored.

You have obsoletely zero ground to ask what it was for after being told that loljosh is not involved in the development - Give up mate and move on

Once again, there is no proof of transaction.  Furthermore, we are ALL more worried about moving forward.

It is BS like this that takes us off topic and why we absolutely need to move to a more business driven forum.

And if the DRK thread wants to be convoluted with 1000 pages of nonsense while trying to sort out the legitmate conversation from yo, DRK is going to .05, so be it.  
I find it far more professional and business driven to eliminate the SHIT and keep to the task at hand.  

I just run a business, and once again, if the same replayed questions kept coming up, we would just kick your asses out of the meeting so we could focus on what we need to do to make the product better.

1 more thing, I believe there will be a thread for talking price points and trading in that forum, and there will be one strictly for business/technical questions so we can separate this as well.
This is not possible here.

As long as its constructive I see no problem with both / either... It all keeps the thread fresh

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:08:20 PM

Looks like someone does not want this over 21k..

Re Cinni, its just not a popular coin, it does have very swift transactions though and I do rate it, I just think there is no room for it...

The price is being kept artificially high by the 40k order @ 0.002, the market needs to correct and it can't. As soon as that order disappears we'll be back below 0.002 within minutes

Alternatively we are about to breakout, which I think is much more likely, I think the price is artificially low... Lets see who is correct.

Nope. The TA above is correct. We need to go down first before we can come back up again and attempt a breakout. This could last a few days.

The sooner idiot trader number 1 with his 40k order gets removed the sooner we can continue on with our downtrend, and the sooner we can reverse after that downtrend and attempt a breakout. Seriously. That order is reason the volume is so low. Everybody has their finger on the sell button but while that huge order is still on there's no point.

Trust me on this. It's kind of my job.

Ps: just for appeasement. I do think we'll reach 0.01 by mid July at the very latest, barring any technical fuckups.

This guy talks sense  Kiss

This guy talk sense for people who wants to bring the price down to get more coins from scared selling noobs....as he stated himself that is kind of his job.. in mid july this coin will be 0.05 to 0.1 now get your coins or cry later

Jesus Christ kids you don't realise how markets work do you? The price HAS to go down before we can breakout up. It's called price discovery after a correction. It involves the markets swinging up and down with lower highs and higher lows until a breakout. It happens all the time.

Wow. I can't believe I'm having to argue this, If you had any idea about what you were talking about apart from 'wow shiney chart look at the candles move, GOO GREEN!!' You would know exactly what I'm talking about.

Anyways. Until that 40k order goes the market is stalled. We're not breaking out until we retest 0.0018ish and the rebound to 0.0025. But whatever, what do I know.
getmining.info

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:09:49 PM

Re Cinni, its just not a popular coin, it does have very swift transactions though and I do rate it, I just think there is no room for it...

The price is being kept artificially high by the 40k order @ 0.002, the market needs to correct and it can't. As soon as that order disappears we'll be back below 0.002 within minutes

Alternatively we are about to breakout, which I think is much more likely, I think the price is artificially low... Lets see who is correct.

Nope. The TA above is correct. We need to go down first before we can come back up again and attempt a breakout. This could last a few days.

The sooner idiot trader number 1 with his 40k order gets removed the sooner we can continue on with our downtrend, and the sooner we can reverse after that downtrend and attempt a breakout. Seriously. That order is reason the volume is so low. Everybody has their finger on the sell button but while that huge order is still on there's no point.

Ps: just for appeasement. I do think we'll reach 0.01 by mid July at the very latest, barring any technical fuckups.

This guy talk sense for people who wants to bring the price down to get more coins from scared selling noobs....as he stated himself that is kind of his job.. in mid july this coin will be 0.05 to 0.1 now get your coins or cry later

Jesus Christ kids you don't realise how markets work do you? The price HAS to go down before we can breakout up. It's called price discovery after a correction. It involves the markets swinging up and down with lower highs and higher lows until a breakout. It happens all the time.

Wow. I can't believe I'm having to argue this, If you had any idea about what you were talking about apart from 'wow shiney chart look at the candles move, GOO GREEN!!' You would know exactly what I'm talking about.

Anyways. Until that 40k order goes the market is stalled. We're not breaking out until we retest 0.0018ish and the rebound to 0.0025. But whatever, what do I know.

It's like talking to a brick wall, don't waste your time  Wink

Now, less market chat would be very welcome  Tongue

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
Grifftech

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:10:48 PM

Anyone who mentions Loljosh.

Yes because that question has been answared, he's not part of the team. Also most of these comments are here to spread trouble just by the way they are worded.

I think that is exactly the sort of reply NewWorldCoiner is talking about - We know he never was and is not part of the official team, that is not the concern or the question. People want to know the deal is between he and yourself - not what he ISN'T, rather what he IS and what he has done that warranted the payment.

Even worse than uncertainty in a market is having points of concern actively avoided. It is not acceptable to simply call those who ask these questions 'troublemakers'. If certain questions are 'not allowed' to be asked then the market will respond accordingly and it wont be pretty.

Clear the air and let us move on - but a simple "that's already been answered" won't fly.

Many of my questions which were serious have been deleted. Its done nothing but hurt the coin.

I would suggest you get the dev to have a read of the unmoderated thread for XC (and hopefully he can have a serious technical discussion rather than throw buzz words around) - the discussion going on there is 100x more beneficial to this coin then all the stupid "I LOVE YOU DEV" crap in here.

Dig your head in the sand and put your shields up around the dev and pay for it later.

Then go over there and stay there.
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:11:27 PM

This user is currently ignored.

You have obsoletely zero ground to ask what it was for after being told that loljosh is not involved in the development - Give up mate and move on

Once again, there is no proof of transaction.  Furthermore, we are ALL more worried about moving forward.

It is BS like this that takes us off topic and why we absolutely need to move to a more business driven forum.

And if the DRK thread wants to be convoluted with 1000 pages of nonsense while trying to sort out the legitmate conversation from yo, DRK is going to .05, so be it.  
I find it far more professional and business driven to eliminate the SHIT and keep to the task at hand.  

I just run a business, and once again, if the same replayed questions kept coming up, we would just kick your asses out of the meeting so we could focus on what we need to do to make the product better.

1 more thing, I believe there will be a thread for talking price points and trading in that forum, and there will be one strictly for business/technical questions so we can separate this as well.
This is not possible here.

Basically the layout of sections will be like blackcointalk.com just with a trading section
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:11:56 PM

Oh my God still Here..

Teka when can we move to the Business oriented Forum? any timeline? sorry if you have said already I missed it.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:13:06 PM

I don't want to argue with you, but what's your reasoning that it has to go back to 18 again?  It already corrected below that?  How many times does it have to touch the bottom before it's "officially" corrected?
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:14:11 PM

Oh my God still Here..

Teka when can we move to the Business oriented Forum? any timeline? sorry if you have said already I missed it.

The test for IP.BOARD are pretty much done. We just need to purchase the licence install it, add boards and then launch it. I will customize the theme later since it's not important. I'm pretty sure that we can get done this week unless the licence purchase takes a lot of time.
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:15:25 PM

Question about POS for this coin: in practice, is there a minimum amount needed in the wallet in order to mint staked coins? Or, does having a large balance (say over 1000 XC) increase the odds of receiving anything? I guess there is some lower limit as it won't be a good idea to send dust transactions.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:15:37 PM

Too early for TA... The coin is too young.. Sorry.

Idiot trader as you call him sounds like he is blocking you from getting some cheaper coins... I forecast the longer you leave it the more you will need to pay..

But nice veiled try to talk the price down Wink

There's a reason why people like you consistently lose money and people like me consistently make money, it's called emotional attachment.

Unless there is any news that's exactly how this is going to play out.

Well, seeing as I bought at 16k, sold at 42 and got back in sub 20k, Im

A. Pretty happy

And

B. Not losing...

In fact my entire holding cost me nothing....

I do believe in this coin, but it went to 40k too fast, if it went to 40k that fast again, I would do the same.... If we go to 100k over 3 months I will be holding... I adapt..

So put your cards on the table.. Based on your TA, where will we be on Friday? I will say 28 - 32k..

As someone who also brought in at 26, sold @ 45 and re brought back in at 15 to then sell again at 25, to then rebuy back in today @ 0.00185 to then sell again at 0.00206, You don't need TA to gauge a bubble.

And I agree with you on your price estimate, I think we'll breakout before the end of the week to higher than that but then correct to that sort of range. But if you think we're in an uptrend after just gaining 60%+ within twelve hours your absolutely delusional.

Fair enough, I can also see why you are now nervous as you obviously want back in and that guy, clever or idiot - we can disagree, is blocking you.. My guess is he has filled up, and now wants XC higher and will hold us above 20k... Therefore anyone selling now and wanting back in will (IMO) be committing a mistake... Nothing to stop them getting back in, but they will have less coins..

Nervous? Wow. Dude, I'm as calm as it gets, currently trading inbetween this and another five other coins sitting in a jacuzzi on my hotel room balcony, I've even got bubbles. I seriously couldn't care less what happens to the price until it breaks past 0.0025 or below 0.0018.

I'll make you a deal though. If I'm right, you never post here again. If your right, ill never post here again. How about that?

At least then I won't have a shill telling me I'm wrong everytime I try and post something that actually helps the newbies here make an informed decision.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:20:17 PM

This guy talks sense  Kiss

I don't want to argue with you, but what's your reasoning that it has to go back to 18 again?  It already corrected below that?  How many times does it have to touch the bottom before it's "officially" corrected?

Price discovery after a correction downwards. It's a pretty common thing. This one looks like what's called an acending triangle. Google it, it'll explain it better than I'm about to. It basically means we will be swinging up and down, with lower highs and higher lows until we converge on a point and the market breaksout from this trend, in this case, most likely upwards.

Anyways, in regards to the number of swings, probably not that many times. You'll know once the market pretty much stalls at a price were probably about to breakout. The only reason this isn't it is because the markets swings are being blocked by that huge order at 0.002. Once that goes the market will go down and then rebound back up. Rinse repeat until breakout.
the_game1224

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:21:00 PM

Buy wall was tested and did not move.  hmmmmm
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:21:21 PM

Idiot trader as you call him sounds like he is blocking you from getting some cheaper coins... I forecast the longer you leave it the more you will need to pay..

There's a reason why people like you consistently lose money and people like me consistently make money, it's called emotional attachment.

A. Pretty happy

And

B. Not losing...

I do believe in this coin, but it went to 40k too fast, if it went to 40k that fast again, I would do the same.... If we go to 100k over 3 months I will be holding... I adapt..

So put your cards on the table.. Based on your TA, where will we be on Friday? I will say 28 - 32k..

As someone who also brought in at 26, sold @ 45 and re brought back in at 15 to then sell again at 25, to then rebuy back in today @ 0.00185 to then sell again at 0.00206, You don't need TA to gauge a bubble.

And I agree with you on your price estimate, I think we'll breakout before the end of the week to higher than that but then correct to that sort of range. But if you think we're in an uptrend after just gaining 60%+ within twelve hours your absolutely delusional.

Fair enough, I can also see why you are now nervous as you obviously want back in and that guy, clever or idiot - we can disagree, is blocking you.. My guess is he has filled up, and now wants XC higher and will hold us above 20k... Therefore anyone selling now and wanting back in will (IMO) be committing a mistake... Nothing to stop them getting back in, but they will have less coins..

Nervous? Wow. Dude, I'm as calm as it gets, currently trading inbetween this and another five other coins sitting in a jacuzzi on my hotel room balcony, I've even got bubbles. I seriously couldn't care less what happens to the price until it breaks past 0.0025 or below 0.0018.

I'll make you a deal though. If I'm right, you never post here again. If your right, ill never post here again. How about that?

At least then I won't have a shill telling me I'm wrong everytime I try and post something that actually helps the newbies here make an informed decision.

That would be a stupid deal as A, I like posting too much and B, I much prefer a clash of opinions.. I am confident 20k will hold.. And judging by all the "jeez" type language you are throwing about you are a bit up tight... I just diasagree with you that's all and I am confident I am correct.

I also know a few people who are buying in here so that makes me even more certain you are wrong Cheesy

Dont get me wrong though, im not saying TA is useless, it does have its place and I do myself use it, but on very new coins, its just one of a number of tools, to look at... As time passes I tend to use it more.

mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:25:54 PM

A. Pretty happy

And

B. Not losing...

That would be a stupid deal as A, I like posting too much and B, I much prefer a clash of opinions.. I am confident 20k will hold.. And judging by all the "jeez" type language you are throwing about you are a bit up tight... I just diasagree with you that's all and I am confident I am correct.

I also know a few people who are buying in here so that makes me even more certain you are wrong Cheesy

Dude. Imagine you spend a seriously large amount of time making a professional living out of trading, Then some guy on a forum tells you your wrong without any evidence to back it up. You try and educate them, but after a while you just get fed up.

Anyways, your going to look very stupid when that wall disappears.
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:28:34 PM

The more money that gets involved, the more TA will have an impact as profit potential will continue to bring in technicians who understand TA psychology.

I believe price either will hold steady or drop down to 18 range based on this.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:29:36 PM

This guy talks sense  Kiss

I don't want to argue with you, but what's your reasoning that it has to go back to 18 again?  It already corrected below that?  How many times does it have to touch the bottom before it's "officially" corrected?

Price discovery after a correction downwards. It's a pretty common thing. This one looks like what's called an acending triangle. Google it, it'll explain it better than I'm about to. It basically means we will be swinging up and down, with lower highs and higher lows until we converge on a point and the market breaksout from this trend, in this case, most likely upwards.

Anyways, in regards to the number of swings, probably not that many times. You'll know once the market pretty much stalls at a price were probably about to breakout. The only reason this isn't it is because the markets swings are being blocked by that huge order at 0.002. Once that goes the market will go down and then rebound back up. Rinse repeat until breakout.

I know a little bit about triangles, but probably not as much as you.  I'm looking at the Poloniex chart and it looks like the triangle you speak of has 2 highs at the same exact point and a higher low.  The chart looks like it wants to move back higher, but the market can do anything as I'm sure you know. Who's to say several huge whales don't enter and push this thing back to 500K and vice versa back below 100K.  We don't know.
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:29:55 PM

If it goes, I don't think I will look stupid.. I will just be wrong... Again, you put your point very forcefully... I just don't think it is correct.. Why dont we just wait and see what happens.. And by the same token as you have set the precedent.. I take it you will look an idiot if we do not go sub 20k?

Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:32:19 PM

Also Mike - maybe don't look at cryptsy but someone has just put down a 21 BTC buy Cheesy @20.2...

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:33:20 PM

anyone want to 1XC bet we hit 0.003 today ?  I am confident we will.  First to comment on this with "bet accept" accepts my bet and enters into the bet agreement and owes me 1 XC at 10PM EST if price has hit 0.003 today.   Else I owe you 1XC at 10pm EST.  This may be the first bet XC has ever seen, be part of history!

bet accept  Cool

true you were first.. sorry i didnt scroll back enough.. so i guess you and Taner will owe me 1 XC by 10 pm EST.  Deal.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: