Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 08:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 1627 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1484183 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phosphorush

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:39:20 PM

You guys should look at this seriously. I think it can be fixed relatively easily - but if it's ignored it could be a problem for you later.
Chaeplin spent a bunch of time working through every detail to get you a step by step description of the issue.
And no one is responding seriously, no one has given a counter analysis - that is not a good sign for investors.
Can someone show where chaeplin's analysis is flawed? No one has directly responded at any point. Quote a post - draw lines...whatever you need to do.

I came to the same conclusion as him after reviewing a series of transactions yesterday - but it was annoying and took me a long time. If this isn't an issue - can someone just point out where? Or create a counter-example? If you want to be taken seriously - I'm pretty sure it's important and shouldn't be brushed off like it's nothing.

I don't know how you can call it FUD and ignore it......he walked you through the problem.
If you don't understand it...fine - let someone who does argue a counter-analysis. Don't just call it FUD because you don't understand what is going on.
I agree. This a problem when the bounty is only 100XC.  
It's maybe not enough to get serious analysis from multiple people

+1

Your account locked, please contact support.
chaeplin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:39:41 PM

sukottosan_d ,
I am rather sure this is being looked at.  
this is still under development, and is nowhere near a final product.  The concerns that are raised ARE valid.

I do not believe ATC has been on since this was posted, and I am sure he will address it.  BUT, I would rather him not sit and argue all day and just get back to the task.

Yesterday, hard link provided.
Dev refused it.

Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:39:49 PM

You guys should look at this seriously. I think it can be fixed relatively easily - but if it's ignored it could be a problem for you later.
Chaeplin spent a bunch of time working through every detail to get you a step by step description of the issue.
And no one is responding seriously, no one has given a counter analysis - that is not a good sign for investors.
Can someone show where chaeplin's analysis is flawed? No one has directly responded at any point. Quote a post - draw lines...whatever you need to do.

I came to the same conclusion as him after reviewing a series of transactions yesterday - but it was annoying and took me a long time. If this isn't an issue - can someone just point out where? Or create a counter-example? If you want to be taken seriously - I'm pretty sure it's important and shouldn't be brushed off like it's nothing.

I don't know how you can call it FUD and ignore it......he walked you through the problem.
If you don't understand it...fine - let someone who does argue a counter-analysis. Don't just call it FUD because you don't understand what is going on.

Does anyone have ANY link where DRK offered a bounty to prove their anon work??  Anyone?  Bueller?

+1 why is it always here we are expected to do these things, its totally ridiculous... DRK fudders posing as serious interested investors, that is why...

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
phosphorush

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:40:11 PM

Does anyone have ANY link where DRK offered a bounty to prove their anon work??  Anyone?  Bueller?

they do not have anon Cheesy

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:40:57 PM

ATCSecure has responded NUMEROUS times that by rev 2 with multi-path, this is a non-issue.     Why should he waste any more time on a pattern matcher when this exact problem won't be a problem any more?  
So...Chaeplin is guessing and getting at least part of it right because there is a "single path" (and not too many variables) ...but when there is a "multi path" this will all be mixed up too much?
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:41:20 PM

sukottosan_d ,
this is still under development, and is nowhere near a final product.  The concerns that are raised ARE valid.

I do not believe ATC has been on since this was posted, and I am sure he will address it.  BUT, I would rather him not sit and argue all day and just get back to the task.

Dev refused it.

LOL you were made to look silly last night, DEV destroyed you..

https://twitter.com/chaeplin

Get back on the boat and do some more fishing....

Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:42:02 PM

ATCSecure has responded NUMEROUS times that by rev 2 with multi-path, this is a non-issue.     Why should he waste any more time on a pattern matcher when this exact problem won't be a problem any more?  
So...Chaeplin is guessing and getting at least part of it right because there is a "single path" (and not too many variables) ...but when there is a "multi path" this will all be mixed up too much?

All he could show was the mixer, not the source and destination, he could not link the transactions...

hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:42:16 PM

he is defenatly not getting ignored or called fud easily , go through the last pages here and you know what i mean. as i understand it he is matching amounts he send to the mixer himself. the dev and him have been going back and forth yesterday to the point where he didn't respond anymore.
Rev2 will make what he does impossible as i understand it. Rev1 never was intended to make this matching of amounts impossible. there are to little transactions for that atm
in about two or three weeks XC will be the first working decentralized anonymous coin and there will be panic to a point you haven't seen in a long time.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:42:23 PM

sukottosan_d ,

Dev refused it.

TLDR...

Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:43:38 PM

he is defenatly not getting ignored or called fud easily , go through the last pages here and you know what i mean. as i understand it he is matching amounts he send to the mixer himself. the dev and him have been going back and forth yesterday to the point where he didn't respond anymore.
Rev2 will make what he does impossible as i understand it. Rev1 never was intended to make this matching of amounts impossible. there are to little transactions for that atm
in about two or three weeks XC will be the first working decentralized anonymous coin and there will be panic to a point you haven't seen in a long time.

+1

Interesting how he chooses come back when dev is not around... Read through last nights posts where he was made to look stupid.

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:44:17 PM

+1

Interesting how he chooses come back when dev is not around... Read through last nights posts where he was made to look stupid.

If ATCSecure is around, then how can he create FUD...  that's how trolls operate.

Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:45:00 PM

+1

If ATCSecure is around, then how can he create FUD...  that's how trolls operate.

By simply filling the thread with garbage....

He asks for a challenge, he got a challenge, he asked for a bounty he got a bounty, he then could not work it out so complains he wants BTC not XC... Sorry the guy is not credible...

sukottosan_d

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:45:16 PM

ATCSecure has responded NUMEROUS times that by rev 2 with multi-path, this is a non-issue.     Why should he waste any more time on a pattern matcher when this exact problem won't be a problem any more? 

You guys are confusing. He since posted a FULL walkthrough. Not the partial from yesterday that was responded to.

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you guys has conceded the analysis was correct.
That's good, so, the solution is reliant on a second phase....which is awesome.
This is exactly why I was asking for information yesterday about the design. Can't find any real material on it except some not-so-good super high level stuff on the website.
Confusion could have easily been avoided with some information.

It does seem though that you guys want to keep genuine interest away and the dev nor the members of the community - that I'm sure are great - are jumping in a saying much and making anyone feel like there is substance here.

chaeplin

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:45:21 PM

He never responded with hard link.
He has responded to my analysis that finding sender.

Read this

What is multiple input.
multiple input means single entity(mixer, single wallet)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631052.msg7269594#msg7269594
phosphorush

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:46:53 PM

Sender A, send X transaction to receiver D through the mixer. Mixer created address C and tells A to send the transction through C to B. Chaeplin was pointing C but didn't know A.

Then ATC provided A and D and asked for a direct link between the 2, but none was pointed. Then Chaeplin began to spam A and B with tiny amounts of XC with equal amounts in hope to prove something and there I lost it, but it didn't seem like he proved anything.

Is that right? What did I miss?

Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:47:13 PM

ATCSecure has responded NUMEROUS times that by rev 2 with multi-path, this is a non-issue.     Why should he waste any more time on a pattern matcher when this exact problem won't be a problem any more? 

You guys are confusing. He since posted a FULL walkthrough. Not the partial from yesterday that was responded to.

This is exactly why I was asking for information yesterday about the design. Can't find any real material on it except some not-so-good super high level stuff on the website.

It does seem though that you guys want to keep genuine interest away and the dev nor the members of the community - that I'm sure are great - are jumping in a saying much and making anyone feel like there is substance here.

Shock horror, 99% of your posts are on the DRK thread, then you kindly come over here with your genuine "concern" we are so lucky.

sukottosan_d

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:47:39 PM

Sender A, send X transaction to receiver D throught the mixer. Mixer created address C and tells A to send the transction through C to B. Chaeplin was pointing C but didn't know A

Then ATC provided A and B and asked for a direct link between the 2, but none was pointed. Then Chaeplin began to spam A and B with tiny amounts of XC with equal amounts in hope to prove something and there I lost it, but it didn't seem like he proved anything.

The full analysis that came later. It was recent.
phosphorush

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:51:15 PM

Sender A, send X transaction to receiver D throught the mixer. Mixer created address C and tells A to send the transction through C to B. Chaeplin was pointing C but didn't know A

Then ATC provided A and B and asked for a direct link between the 2, but none was pointed. Then Chaeplin began to spam A and B with tiny amounts of XC with equal amounts in hope to prove something and there I lost it, but it didn't seem like he proved anything.

The full analysis that came later. It was recent.

Give me a clear high level description of the problem that Chaeplin is pointing then and what exactly needs to be fixed in the way that the mixer is working. I'm no tech expert, but I can surely understand the logic.

sukottosan_d

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:51:24 PM

Shock horror, 99% of your posts are on the DRK thread, then you kindly come over here with your genuine "concern" we are so lucky.

Did you read my post about how I admitted to that and explained the situation. This is nuts. Clearly no genuine stuff here in the forum, I can't speak about the tech - cause there's no info.
I will continue to watch on the aside and leave you guys be. But if anyone actually has some links for some information - I was interested in the tech, for the record - just can't find anything, could you please send some my way if you have it and are reasonable?

chaeplin

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:51:41 PM

Incorrect.

A ----> B mixer :: C mixer ----> D

I have found B and C.
As transaction A and D is revealed.
Follow transaction

Dev question was 'Is there link between B and C'.

Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 1627 »
  Print  

Jump to: