Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:06:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 [1326] 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 09:41:04 AM

did i miss something?

something about NHZ and XC?Huh

any innovation or simple pump?

once again http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php/topic,422.0.html

I guess Dan would tell this story tomorrow.

Jeez guys, he's probably just agreed to check their code or something - I would use it as a chance to buy cheap coins while people shit their pants
that he is going to suddenly abandon this project for no reason after having worked day and night on it for 3 months, just so he can become a junior
contributor to a clone-coin of NXT.  

I can confirm that the big news coming out tomorrow has something to do with NHZ.

If any of you are concerned that Dan is not fully focussed on XC, you'd have no basis for this. He's releasing several app updates a day, and has put XC's tech so far ahead of any competition that there's simply no catching up. Dan's commitment is not in doubt.

As for NHZ, I can promise you that, as with every single previous project that Dan has involved himself with, this will serve to enhance XC.

My apologies for not having informed you all of this before it was posted on the NHZ forum. I was not made aware of the post. They should've co-ordinated with me.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:45:33 AM

Don't wait till tomorow now, adapt, shoot it out asap. i'm confident its a good project like quibuck but every minute past now will fuel discussion and speculation on no base.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 09:50:48 AM

Don't wait till tomorow now, adapt, shoot it out asap. i'm confident its a good project like quibuck but every minute past now will fuel discussion and speculation on no base.

This is a good point.

Once the team is awake I will discuss this idea with them.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:51:51 AM

did i miss something?

something about NHZ and XC?Huh

any innovation or simple pump?

once again http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php/topic,422.0.html

I guess Dan would tell this story tomorrow.

Jeez guys, he's probably just agreed to check their code or something - I would use it as a chance to buy cheap coins while people shit their pants
that he is going to suddenly abandon this project for no reason after having worked day and night on it for 3 months, just so he can become a junior
contributor to a clone-coin of NXT.  

I can confirm that the big news coming out tomorrow has something to do with NHZ.

If any of you are concerned that Dan is not fully focussed on XC, you'd have no basis for this. He's releasing several app updates a day, and has put XC's tech so far ahead of any competition that there's simply no catching up. Dan's commitment is not in doubt.

As for NHZ, I can promise you that, as with every single previous project that Dan has involved himself with, this will serve to enhance XC.

My apologies for not having informed you all of this before it was posted on the NHZ forum. I was not made aware of the post. They should've co-ordinated with me.

to what extent it will enhance XC? to what extent Dan involve in NHZ?

any ETA about V2.5 and how about the undisclosed feature.

thanks
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 09:54:31 AM

to what extent it will enhance XC?

Massively.

to what extent Dan involve in NHZ?

He is making sure a certain piece of code meets XC's standards.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:05:29 AM

Massively.

sadly it is too late to buy NHZ.

lol

hope some real deal happen to XC
holyprofit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:11:28 AM

To be fair even the post itself says it's jumping the gun (and was originally going to be done professionally). Hum - these guys should really learn to keep a lid on their news until the agreed time.

Anyway it sounds like it may be another quibuck style project which would be great.
dow1135

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:13:29 AM

Massively.

sadly it is too late to buy NHZ.

lol

hope some real deal happen to XC

Why do you think that?

NHZ is at 230 sat, NXT is well over 7000 sat I see lots of room for growth.
Yygo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:26:52 AM

This is a good point.

@Synechist

How can it be so that our social media manager/ consultant is publishing news without informing you?

Very unprofessional behavior from him.

Hopefully those NHZ news are really good and coming out very soon. /rant off
?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:34:12 AM

This is a good point.

How can it be so that our social media manager/ consultant is publishing news without informing you?

This news were published because one teammember felt like dumping 90,000,000 NHZ which made the price go down from ~400 to 100 Satoshi...luckily i was dumped on @ 101 Wink
And the news were also meant to be dislosed today, if you read the statement carefully!!! It was neccessary to keep NHZ allive i guess.

cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:40:47 AM

Do I smell asset exchange on top of XC mesh network with huge fees for Xmixers?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 10:42:14 AM

This is a good point.

This news were published because one teammember felt like dumping 90,000,000 NHZ which made the price go down from ~400 to 100 Satoshi...luckily i was dumped on @ 101 Wink
And the news were also meant to be dislosed today, if you read the statement carefully!!! It was neccessary to keep NHZ allive i guess.

Yes, you're correct. NHZ's news was posted early due to panic. Nick didn't act irresponsibly, he faced a dilemma and had no simple resolution to it.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:43:45 AM

Do I smell asset exchange on top of XC mesh network with huge fees for Xmixers?

your conclusions are very very outstanding. this would be so huge!
cryptico

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:44:06 AM

This is a good point.

Yes, you're correct. NHZ's news was posted early due to panic. Nick didn't act irresponsibly, he faced a dilemma and had no simple resolution to it.

Arlyn ...cmon ....waiting one day will not have made the coin dead...

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 10:47:24 AM

This is a good point.

If XC was in that situation I would not have delayed one second to get the news out. It's not a matter of a coin dying, it's rather a matter of acting in good faith with one's community.

News pertinent to a panic should not be delayed. For the same reason - acting in good faith - I've posted here this morning rather than keeping quiet until Tuesday.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:48:59 AM

This is a good point.

If XC was in that situation I would not have delayed one second to get the news out. It's not a matter of a coin dying, it's rather a matter of acting in good faith with one's community.

News pertinent to a panic should not be delayed. For the same reason - acting in good faith - I've posted here this morning rather than keeping quiet until Tuesday.

well they could have  at least let you know with a message..instead of you knowing from the community

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cryptico

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:50:44 AM

Anyway their UI is really close to what I was thinking was coming with the new XC UI white backgorund with green accents.. looks sleek to me

Edit : wait for the announcement I still need to get in...ahah

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 10:52:21 AM

This is a good point.

well they could have  at least let you know with a message..instead of you knowing from the community

They did actually. But due to time zone differences it didn't help.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:53:01 AM

well they could have  at least let you know with a message..instead of you knowing from the community

They did actually. But due to time zone differences it didn't help.

oke so

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
McHammer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:01:48 AM

when will xc finally break out ... Huh
TELL ME

altcoincasinogulagshoppingshow FUD is good, look @altcoin prices ...
pls fud me hard via pm
id appriciate that.
Pages: « 1 ... 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 [1326] 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: