Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:53:13 PM

Dan And Everyone in the Team... Do you have already an Amount in mind to offer for the Bounty or will it be discussed with the Community? will the bounty be taken from the Premine or trough community offer or both?

I might suggest a 100 BTC Bounty to crack the anonimity. It will be huge pubblicity... 1 BTC for each top 100 address will make us have the 100 BTC Bounty. If we wait till rev 3 for the Bounty it is very possible that XC will Increase in Value so that will be easier for the top 100 to give one BTC each.

As well we might have just one month time to claim the Bounty and after that the BTC donors can have their BTC back.
#100 is currently worth only around 13BTC... would be hard to get them--- and for that matter the other 99 to donate 1 BTC

Ok so with 1.8% donation of the tot amount of each of the top 100 we are able to get them at the current price ...I believe the price will be higher anyway with full anon working and rev2.5

Edit: plus most of the top 100 can easeally made 1 btc with trading...

Are you assuming that the top 100 addresses are all distinct individual people?  I can guarantee you that they aren't. If someone has 10 addresses in the top 100, what then?

No i'm not assuming that Im assuming that some of the top 100 address belong to the same people, hence the 1.8% of their tot amount or 1 BTC for each tot address they own on the top 100 will not change the outcome. If someone is fully loaded 1.8 could be as well 50 btc for himself it will still be 1.8% of the tot he owns and he will get it back after a month. plus after he will get them back his investement will increase in value as none will be able to break the anon

As you said above, one person could be putting up half the bounty, that doesn't seem right to me.

You keep talking BTC.  Is the bounty going to be in BTC or XC?

I might suggest BTC as it will call more attention on the Bounty and it will be a good headline for coindesk and similiars.

I think if that person gained so much from XC that 1.8% of his holdings is worth 50 BTC he could give back to the XC community that amount of bounty to make the big bounty possible.

That would not be a problem for me if I had that amount of Xc at all.

Remember that more then likely noone will break the anonimity and if this will happen XC will Increase in value and he will get back his coins that maybe now are worth 100 Btcs lets say..instead of 50.

I would look at it as a safe bet Investement if you ask me.

To offer the bounty in XC does not make any sense.
If people can crack XC code, XC value would going to shit. Why the hell would they want to get paid with XC?
It's like working against your own purpose.

If we offer the bounty in XC, it will make us look very lame and insincere.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wooder

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:02:56 PM

Anybody know a good source for historical XC price data?
Now how to get current orderbooks but am looking for a dataset going back a couple of months

https://www.coinigy.com/ ,it's still closed beta but you can register for a place on the beta list. i just waited a few days.

on coinigy you have all big exchanges dating back a few months.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/XCbtc is just for mintpal but free to use

ahmedshawezi

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:06:30 PM

When will the "ITO" be, are we talking days, weeks, months?

KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:10:36 PM

Now how to get current orderbooks but am looking for a dataset going back a couple of months

https://www.coinigy.com/ ,it's still closed beta but you can register for a place on the beta list. i just waited a few days.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/XCbtc is just for mintpal but free to use
Visit bcw everyday, great site/tool but as of now did not find an option to export there raw data so i can present & relate it to other events.
Coinigy is new to me, thanks for the link! will check them them out

my ideal site will let me download any time period by api in some machine readable format like xml or json. Small details like individual orders are not needed. Just the basic stats for blocks containing a couple of hours stats like high/low/volume are enough.
To bad im to late to collect them myself

Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:18:53 PM

When will the "ITO" be, are we talking days, weeks, months?

I'm guessing at least a month away, but the team could answer more accurately.
holyprofit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:31:56 PM

Dan And Everyone in the Team... Do you have already an Amount in mind to offer for the Bounty or will it be discussed with the Community? will the bounty be taken from the Premine or trough community offer or both?

I might suggest a 100 BTC Bounty to crack the anonimity. It will be huge pubblicity... 1 BTC for each top 100 address will make us have the 100 BTC Bounty. If we wait till rev 3 for the Bounty it is very possible that XC will Increase in Value so that will be easier for the top 100 to give one BTC each.

As well we might have just one month time to claim the Bounty and after that the BTC donors can have their BTC back.
#100 is currently worth only around 13BTC... would be hard to get them--- and for that matter the other 99 to donate 1 BTC

Ok so with 1.8% donation of the tot amount of each of the top 100 we are able to get them at the current price ...I believe the price will be higher anyway with full anon working and rev2.5

Are you assuming that the top 100 addresses are all distinct individual people?  I can guarantee you that they aren't. If someone has 10 addresses in the top 100, what then?

No i'm not assuming that Im assuming that some of the top 100 address belong to the same people, hence the 1.8% of their tot amount or 1 BTC for each tot address they own on the top 100 will not change the outcome. If someone is fully loaded 1.8 could be as well 50 btc for himself it will still be 1.8% of the tot he owns and he will get it back after a month. plus after he will get them back his investement will increase in value as none will be able to break the anon

As you said above, one person could be putting up half the bounty, that doesn't seem right to me.

I might suggest BTC as it will call more attention on the Bounty and it will be a good headline for coindesk and similiars.

I think if that person gained so much from XC that 1.8% of his holdings is worth 50 BTC he could give back to the XC community that amount of bounty to make the big bounty possible.

Remember that more then likely noone will break the anonimity and if this will happen XC will Increase in value and he will get back his coins that maybe now are worth 100 Btcs lets say..instead of 50.

If people can crack XC code, XC value would going to shit. Why the hell would they want to get paid with XC?

Yep - I think this is right. Has to be in BTC only (not any other alt obviously) - you won't convince people to try to
crack a coin by promising them some of it  - it would have to be something else they value already and BTC is the only option.
wooder

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:35:27 PM

Visit bcw everyday, great site/tool but as of now did not find an option to export there raw data so i can present & relate it to other events.

my ideal site will let me download any time period by api in some machine readable format like xml or json. Small details like individual orders are not needed. Just the basic stats for blocks containing a couple of hours stats like high/low/volume are enough.

i think you won't get this data, bcw and coinigy are storing this data on their own and won't share it. but you could just register at cryptsy for example and use their api and store the markettrades for XC in a file. they give you the last 1000 trades for a specific market

but you could just ask bcw or cryptsy if they share it but i doubt it
sugarboy321

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:44:55 PM

Yep - I think this is right. Has to be in BTC only (not any other alt obviously) - you won't convince people to try to
crack a coin by promising them some of it  - it would have to be something else they value already and BTC is the only option.

Maybe the Dev's can get a address where we can all donate bitcoin?
KimmyF

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:56:47 PM

i think you won't get this data, bcw and coinigy are storing this data on their own and won't share it. but you could just register at cryptsy for example and use their api and store the markettrades for XC in a file. they give you the last 1000 trades for a specific market

Yeah, thats what i thought still can always ask. In this case my bad, im to late to grap the beginning of XC
But any problem i run into is also an opportunity for the future, got a arb bot running on the big five, all i need is to store stats from the order books & find a way to detect the new coins
wooder

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:01:59 PM

but you should decide how to proof ownership of the coins to get them back if no one brakes XC
wooder

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:04:16 PM

Yeah, thats what i thought still can always ask. In this case my bad, im to late to grap the beginning of XC
But any problem i run into is also an opportunity for the future, got a arb bot running on the big five, all i need is to store stats from the order books & find a way to detect the new coins

just update the marketlist, at least cryptsy provides a marketlist. did you write the bot on your own?
savagesam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:27:00 PM

New wallet is working like a champ. Upgraded and already had about 18 transactions from XMIXER in the last couple of hours.
kewlya

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:29:04 PM

but you should decide how to proof ownership of the coins to get them back if no one brakes XC

No, a donation is a donation. if nobody will break the code, money should be used for agressive professional PR ( public launch ) . we need to get people to find out what we have here
KimmyF

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:29:09 PM

just update the marketlist, at least cryptsy provides a marketlist. did you write the bot on your own?
Yes, but all it can do atm is equalizing markets. No itelligence, just spots opportunities. as im hardly the ony one doing stuff like that there is little room for profit, enough to keep it running on relatively stable coins but not enough to go that extra mile.

policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:32:45 PM

New wallet is working like a champ. Upgraded and already had about 18 transactions from XMIXER in the last couple of hours.

im sry are you for real? can u post a pic ?

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
MKAxe11

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:43:28 PM

so you are the one collecting all the fees from my hardcore private transaction testing session  Cheesy

edit: nevermind, i saw you're also testing

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d
savagesam

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:44:00 PM

All of the received with on screen have been from the past couple hours of running wallet only. when i get the incoming, its been 5-8 transactions at a time each it seems like.

https://i.imgur.com/YXZX1Oc.jpg
ForReal

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:45:51 PM

No he is not. But I am for real. Can I help you sir ?
savagesam

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:46:40 PM

so you are the one collecting all the fees from my hardcore private transaction testing session  Cheesy

Not sure, since you know.. private transactions... heh... BUT I thank thee for your insanely tough button pressing work so i can rake in the XC's if that is the case Grin

KimmyF

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:47:55 PM

18 Tx in a couple of hours is very good news! Was just browsing Cryptico's tests when you posted this, maybe the increased volume can explain the '<i break the community guidelines to use this word>' blocks before his two tests, see for yourself below.

Tree levels deep after two really complex blocks & 241 possible sources, things get really complicated & just one of that 241 leads to stuff like this (and if i remember correctly prev versions had  around 7 levels)
Let me zoom in a little for you ...
btw: the blue box is one of those 241 options as possible source of a non amount related input for his test.

Maybe this is the result of multiple anon transactions in the same blocks
Pages: « 1 ... 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: