Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ROCKMINER ASIC miner official thread  (Read 199428 times)
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 03:47:23 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 04:08:43 PM by bbxx

Hi rockxie

R100 project, rockhash.com is not functional since weeks.
I have paid considerable amount of btc for 1TH miners to you.
I got units month late.

I have been promoting rockminer units within autumn and winter, got sold many rbox via ebay.

Alex has not responded to my emails.

When R100 will be officially closed and participants will be paid off?

thanks

1.email sales at rockminer.com about R100 problem;
2.participants will be paid by getting what they mined in R100 PLAN, and they can get the guarantee money back,we ended R100 plan for months;
3.he missed your email I think, try it again.

Hi

Thank you for fast response!

thanks
rptech1402

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:07:07 PM

Got a New R-box coming myself actually!!

I love the idea of a low power miner.  Run it without worry as 30 cents a day to run it is peanuts.  The true hobbiest miner Smiley.

Yeah, it's perfect for starting off. Build Quality is top notch as well.

Only reason I've gone into home mining is because I'm loosing faith in cloud mining. Even if it cost's more in the long run atleast I'd have something to show for it.

Nonetheless it's more of a hobby for me.

Cheers.

--
Ross
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:45:00 PM

Got a New R-box coming myself actually!!

I love the idea of a low power miner.  Run it without worry as 30 cents a day to run it is peanuts.  The true hobbiest miner Smiley.

Yeah, it's perfect for starting off. Build Quality is top notch as well.

Only reason I've gone into home mining is because I'm loosing faith in cloud mining. Even if it cost's more in the long run atleast I'd have something to show for it.

Nonetheless it's more of a hobby for me.

Cheers.

--
Ross

Same I just do mining as a hobby.  I currently have 2 S3's and 1 S1 running.  I will shutdown my S1 when my new rbox arrives.
AJRGale

Activity: 767

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:47:17 AM

snip..

You can contact our customer service, may quality problem, you can exchange a new. Not so many people got such problems...

so, email you (eric at rockminer.com)? or email alax (sales at rockminer.com) or just the generic (rockxie at rockminer.com) that you both have?

you're telling me that you do not use this "ROCKMINER ASIC miner official thread" of yours?

whilst you hear reading this next month, Check out the others that are here, read everything, all 66 pages, you might like to know what your customers are doing. just before this, someone almost lost an eye, or finger, or just badly burned.

We have customer service email,that is used to solve problems and answer questions.
Email sales at rockminer.com

Right', i'll condense what i have posted here, and email it to Alex. i don't see what sales has to do with diagnosing my miners issues, unless alex knows how it works?

also, im going to stop being a dick to you, i got bad hardware and couldn’t do much about it, tried to get help here, i couldn’t get enough info to find out if or what is broken with the miner. even Ckolivas edited his mining program with a few hacks to the generic driver set to get something working right with it. he couldn't do much without documentation on how the system works with the drivers.

would of been nice that there was some sort of diagnostic software up rockminers sleeves that could just run and spit out whats up with the hardware.

i must ask, can you flesh out the "Contact Us" page, make it a little more clearer in what email address is for what service?
Example:
Code:
Sales and equiptment enquires email: sales at rockminer.com 
corporate enquires email: rockxie at rockminer.com
Publicity and news: eric at rockminer.com
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:43:00 AM

Order Book for ROCK

Trading on the open market is not currently available for this asset

why??
AJRGale

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:11:22 AM

snip..

You can contact our customer service, may quality problem, you can exchange a new. Not so many people got such problems...

so, email you (eric at rockminer.com)? or email alax (sales at rockminer.com) or just the generic (rockxie at rockminer.com) that you both have?

you're telling me that you do not use this "ROCKMINER ASIC miner official thread" of yours?

whilst you hear reading this next month, Check out the others that are here, read everything, all 66 pages, you might like to know what your customers are doing. just before this, someone almost lost an eye, or finger, or just badly burned.

We have customer service email,that is used to solve problems and answer questions.
Email sales at rockminer.com

Right', i'll condense what i have posted here, and email it to Alex. i don't see what sales has to do with diagnosing my miners issues, unless alex knows how it works?

also, im going to stop being a dick to you, i got bad hardware and couldn’t do much about it, tried to get help here, i couldn’t get enough info to find out if or what is broken with the miner. even Ckolivas edited his mining program with a few hacks to the generic driver set to get something working right with it. he couldn't do much without documentation on how the system works with the drivers.

would of been nice that there was some sort of diagnostic software up rockminers sleeves that could just run and spit out whats up with the hardware.

i must ask, can you flesh out the "Contact Us" page, make it a little more clearer in what email address is for what service?
Example:
Code:
Sales and equiptment enquires email: sales at rockminer.com 
corporate enquires email: rockxie at rockminer.com
Publicity and news: eric at rockminer.com

just so rockxie knows, email sent just 5 minutes ago.

Order Book for ROCK

Trading on the open market is not currently available for this asset

why??

maybe something to do with the company now the new shoes of am?
rockxie (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:40:23 AM

ROCKMINER shares buy back plan

Dear Shareholders,

Thank you for supporting ROCKMINER for so long term, in the past months,we designed, produced and sold thousands of miners.
RM can never be a recognized company in community, and running for so long without your investments and help.
I know you are disappointed with this situation, and feel angry about loss of money.However, as we know, BTC miners producers have suffered a long downturn term for BTC price going down in past year, lots of manufactories bankrupted as we know.
We did try our best to run the company, I still remember the first two and three months, we worked from day to night for the designing ,producing and selling, we were excited for first product R-BOX made out.Our team became a professional miners producer after months.
We were planned to save the remaining capitals for future producing investment, but after time passed and market situation changed, we don’t think we have the capacity of producing new miners in next months, because we don’t have chips and costs excluding chips still very high.
Whatever, we still feel very sorry about what ROCKMINER experienced ,and we plan to use 90%+ company capital to buy back all public shares to reduce investors loss.

We are going to buy back all ROCK shares based for :
1. No producing plan in next 6 months for miners producing is not profitable without chips.
2.We don’t have the dividend plan in next half year except there is a new profitable project,actually it’s hard to find one now.
3.We are miners producing manufactory, but we lost the main business,and we need to pay daily expenditure, we have to sell BTC for keep running company.
4.The worst situation will come for point 2 and 3, which means company will bankrupt and none money left. We don’t wanna that happen and being abused by people.
5.Lots of shareholders asked for how can they sell shares, for the liquid of ROCK is not good enough,buying back is the best way for them,or they can’t trade in anywhere else.

Buy back price:
1. 0.05BTC/share.
2. We will spend 18750*0.05=937.5BTC for buying back all public shares.

Buying schedule:
1.We will buy back on HAVELOCKEINVESTMENTS and direct shareholders.
2.Shareholders on HAVELOCKINVESTMENTS will get payment in your account; direct shareholders will get payment in your bitcoin address directly.
3.We’ll complete this plan in this week.

ROCKMINER will not quit  BTC industry, and will try our best to survive,such as lower salary, fire some employees.The best thing is finding some new investors, we don’t think there was someone who will do this,considering current market situation,

Sincerely,
ROCKMINER Team
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:49:48 AM

ROCKMINER shares buy back plan

Dear Shareholders,

Thank you for supporting ROCKMINER for so long term, in the past months,we designed, produced and sold thousands of miners.
RM can never be a recognized company in community, and running for so long without your investments and help.
I know you are disappointed with this situation, and feel angry about loss of money.However, as we know, BTC miners producers have suffered a long downturn term for BTC price going down in past year, lots of manufactories bankrupted as we know.
We did try our best to run the company, I still remember the first two and three months, we worked from day to night for the designing ,producing and selling, we were excited for first product R-BOX made out.Our team became a professional miners producer after months.
We were planned to save the remaining capitals for future producing investment, but after time passed and market situation changed, we don’t think we have the capacity of producing new miners in next months, because we don’t have chips and costs excluding chips still very high.
Whatever, we still feel very sorry about what ROCKMINER experienced ,and we plan to use 90%+ company capital to buy back all public shares to reduce investors loss.

We are going to buy back all ROCK shares based for :
1. No producing plan in next 6 months for miners producing is not profitable without chips.
2.We don’t have the dividend plan in next half year except there is a new profitable project,actually it’s hard to find one now.
3.We are miners producing manufactory, but we lost the main business,and we need to pay daily expenditure, we have to sell BTC for keep running company.
4.The worst situation will come for point 2 and 3, which means company will bankrupt and none money left. We don’t wanna that happen and being abused by people.
5.Lots of shareholders asked for how can they sell shares, for the liquid of ROCK is not good enough,buying back is the best way for them,or they can’t trade in anywhere else.

Buy back price:
1. 0.05BTC/share.
2. We will spend 18750*0.05=937.5BTC for buying back all public shares.

Buying schedule:
1.We will buy back on HAVELOCKEINVESTMENTS and direct shareholders.
2.Shareholders on HAVELOCKINVESTMENTS will get payment in your account; direct shareholders will get payment in your bitcoin address directly.
3.We’ll complete this plan in this week.

ROCKMINER will not quit  BTC industry, and will try our best to survive,such as lower salary, fire some employees.The best thing is finding some new investors, we don’t think there was someone who will do this,considering current market situation,

Sincerely,
ROCKMINER Team

Can you comment on RockMiner's relationship with ASICMiner?  Also, are you Rockxie, still involved with ASICMiner?
rockxie (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:02:38 AM

Can you comment on RockMiner's relationship with ASICMiner?  Also, are you Rockxie, still involved with ASICMiner?

1.RM is miners producer, we bought chips from AM like other manufactories.We helped them on selling miners now.
2.Yes,this is rockxie, I am still the board member of AM.
hurricandave
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:19:19 AM

I've been trying to save everything I can towards 4 New R-Boxes, will they be available through the website or do you plan to close everything soon?
rockxie (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:53:31 AM

I've been trying to save everything I can towards 4 New R-Boxes, will they be available through the website or do you plan to close everything soon?

There are still some NEW RBOX in stock, we will try to find some cooperator to produce together, but it's hard now.
AJRGale

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:21:43 PM

Hey Rockxie, i haven't got much from Alex, sent 4 emails in total (one was replied to), is Alex able to do anything for me or is it a dead end?

(im hoping you have communications inside the company, able to talk to alex)
Panther063

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:55:38 PM

There are still some NEW RBOX in stock, we will try to find some cooperator to produce together, but it's hard now.

Damn, I was thinking of adding another two to my setup, once configured correctly they are basically set and forget.
My stats are roughly the same as Hurricandaves, the New R-Box's are hashing at 120Gh each @ 330 Mhz using Cgminer 4.3.3, and Pool stats are slightly lower showing around 210 for a pair.
That's at Ghash.io.
AJRGale

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:17:08 AM

Damn, I was thinking of adding another two to my setup, once configured correctly they are basically set and forget.
My stats are roughly the same as Hurricandaves, the New R-Box's are hashing at 120Gh each @ 330 Mhz using Cgminer 4.3.3, and Pool stats are slightly lower showing around 210 for a pair.
That's at Ghash.io.

is it safe to buy though the online store? my question is, how long will it take to arrive, will it, or will it not be forgotten? will it be lost in the post? (being that i cant insure it off there "Insurance money: No support insure.") i suspect from china, it will take some time to get to me, or should i just get one off ebay? im thinking of getting another to complement the dodgy one i have now, i almost don't care if its another dodgy one again...
rptech1402

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:29:23 AM

That's at Ghash.io.

is it safe to buy though the online store? my question is, how long will it take to arrive, will it, or will it not be forgotten? will it be lost in the post? (being that i cant insure it off there "Insurance money: No support insure.") i suspect from china, it will take some time to get to me, or should i just get one off ebay? im thinking of getting another to complement the dodgy one i have now, i almost don't care if its another dodgy one again...

Hey Dude,

I've ordered two off the rockminer website and both arrived within a week or so.
My second one I had to wait a bit longer because Alex was waiting for stock to arrive at the euro distribution centre.

I've alwayed received my tracking number within a day or so of ordering.

Cheers

--
Ross
AJRGale

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:12:25 PM

That's at Ghash.io.

Hey Dude,

I've ordered two off the rockminer website and both arrived within a week or so.
My second one I had to wait a bit longer because Alex was waiting for stock to arrive at the euro distribution centre.

I've alwayed received my tracking number within a day or so of ordering.

Cheers

--
Ross

Yeah, no problem, i was talking to Alax earlier, the only downfall for me to get it shipped to Australia is the cost of one unit would be more then the unit itself. If there was was a bulk order to Australia, it be the cost on the site.

i thought i get another instead of worrying about this one i have getting replaced or what ever.
fishb0ne

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:44:33 PM

I've got a Rockminer R-Box, can anyone offer tips as to what replacement fans fit on this miner? I was told this one should, and judging from the picture it looks like it does.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001CCGYU0/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=37L9NZPJJSDFM&coliid=I3VWG4N8OAWWUR

Any other ones?
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:32:53 PM

I've got a Rockminer R-Box, can anyone offer tips as to what replacement fans fit on this miner? I was told this one should, and judging from the picture it looks like it does.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001CCGYU0/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=37L9NZPJJSDFM&coliid=I3VWG4N8OAWWUR

Any other ones?

IMO just open the case, buy a house fan and sit it right in front, it works wonders.

@Rockminer

Are you guys gonna keep making miners?  I hope you guys keep kicking I love your little hobby miners.
AJRGale

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:51:47 PM

Any other ones?

IMO just open the case, buy a house fan and sit it right in front, it works wonders.

@Rockminer

Are you guys gonna keep making miners?  I hope you guys keep kicking I love your little hobby miners.

i think they are after some one else to help them produce the miners.

As for the fan no idea about the R-Box, i think the thermaltake fan should do, for $11-12 for a fan and useless sink, not much of a loss if it didn't fit
hurricandave
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:35:47 AM

Can anyone open the Rockminer.com sales/home page? I've been getting No Server Response for over a week now.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: