Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: (Poll is over — Does anyone know how to delete this?)  (Voting closed: June 02, 2014, 06:53:27 PM)
3% - 0 (0%)
6% - 0 (0%)
12% - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank  (Read 222541 times)
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 11:38:34 PM

I'm confused, so are we going to be multi-algo like some other coins, or are we talking about something else?
[/quote]

Piggy coin normal mining is about to end forever. Then your wallet stakes, which means you get interest like in the bank, 15% a year, but I am not sure if that is if your wallet is open 24/7 or just once in a while.  To mine more piggy coins, you go to CoinKing's multipool, the link is in my signature below.  At CoinKing you can mine ANY algorythm, Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, and instead of chosing bitcoin to be paid out, you choose piggy coin. Simple as that.  Now if someone could explain why I have 300,000 piggy in my wallet and only 10,000 are staking, I would appreciate that.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piggycoin (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:42:09 PM

Only 500 more blocks until full PoS!

I'm confused, so are we going to be multi-algo like some other coins, or are we talking about something else?

Piggy coin normal mining is about to end forever. Then your wallet stakes, which means you get interest like in the bank, 15% a year, but I am not sure if that is if your wallet is open 24/7 or just once in a while.  To mine more piggy coins, you go to CoinKing's multipool, the link is in my signature below.  At CoinKing you can mine ANY algorythm, Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, and instead of chosing bitcoin to be paid out, you choose piggy coin. Simple as that.  Now if someone could explain why I have 300,000 piggy in my wallet and only 10,000 are staking, I would appreciate that.
[/quote]

For a coin to stake, it needs to rest in your wallet for 8 hours. Is this the case with all your coins?

New Piggycoin [PIGGY]: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633803
The crypto for kids!
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:01:33 AM

Piggy coin normal mining is about to end forever. Then your wallet stakes, which means you get interest like in the bank, 15% a year, but I am not sure if that is if your wallet is open 24/7 or just once in a while.  To mine more piggy coins, you go to CoinKing's multipool, the link is in my signature below.  At CoinKing you can mine ANY algorythm, Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, and instead of chosing bitcoin to be paid out, you choose piggy coin. Simple as that.  Now if someone could explain why I have 300,000 piggy in my wallet and only 10,000 are staking, I would appreciate that.

it only stakes small amounts at a time. basically based on deposits. its not based on your total its kinda confusing.. I dont fully understand it myself but it seems its based on deposit amounts and only stakes each small amount at a time.  I have 4 staked blocks in a row with only 4,000 pig staking (about 1k each which is my deposit amount from the pool) and the rest still sitting.  First time i ever saw more then one stake at a time and i got 4 of them. was pretty cool Tongue
minerfool

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:39:31 AM

waiting for the new wallets to come out in MAC Smiley

Doubleprofs

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:39:52 AM

I created a ticket on PIGGY website last week but no one has responded. Sad

I am yet to convert my old piggies or rather receive my converted Piggies. This is what happened. I generated the conversion address from the coinking php page and I sent my piggies to that address. I was later advised that I was using the wrong wallet version (1.4) and I was given a link to New Piggy wallet 1.0 of which I downloaded and installed. Now I have two wallets ( The old wallet 1.4) and a new one newpiggybank 1.0). My transaction history is in the old Piggy wallet 1.4 and shows that my money coins were sent to the conversion address generated on the php site but I have not received the converted piggy coins.

Please assist.

Pmd you.

Issue resolved. Thank for your help "piggycoin"
Mastermine

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:05:46 AM

Cool Grin woohoo piggy payouts on coinking enabled!!  Grin  Cool.  Get in there once the fun is over! keep supporting piggy! http://coinking.io/register.php?r=11330 super appreciate the referral use aswell I am certainly no kingpin and it wont hurt you any! Smiley thanks!
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:49:08 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 04:05:58 AM by Shinraven

my wallet has 99% of my coins in stake  .. oink !

komodovpn

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:53:14 AM

PoW over  Grin nice job everyone!

piggy is holding at a solid 40 satoshis with 20 BTC volume on bittrex right now, it will surely go higher.

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
northener

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:34:41 AM

Has the PoW phase ended already or not?
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 05:42:32 AM

yes

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:51:39 AM

Managed to get new Piggycoins in my new wallet! Smiley

I have left my new wallet open on my desktop. Is this enough to earn through POS? The coins have been in there for more than 8 hours but no interest has arrived yet. Is there anything else I need to do?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
MyCoinTeam

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:52:17 AM

piggycoin is so nice,I like it....

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!!Vpg6i1AyXPkkKJVYShqeH9MgaizMjUgmGf
novaboy2k

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:57:43 AM

New piggy news

http://www.bjornaresolstad.com/piggycoin-en-kryptovaluta-barn/

Could someone translate to english? I will tip

Darkcoin, the only fungible crypto currency.
piggycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:20:05 AM

@piggycoin is now full PoS! Please go to coinking.io, start mining the most profitable cryptocurrencies and choose Piggycoin as your payout!

The crypto for kids!
T.Stuart

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:27:56 AM

@piggycoin is now full PoS! Please go to coinking.io, start mining the most profitable cryptocurrencies and choose Piggycoin as your payout!

Sorry if this has already been covered, but could you explain how long the POS lasts for, and how many coins will be distributed this way?

In a nutshell, how will mining work now?

Please excuse my lack of knowledge!  Smiley

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
MyCoinTeam

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:28:38 AM

piggy is lovely! Grin

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!!Vpg6i1AyXPkkKJVYShqeH9MgaizMjUgmGf
Mastermine

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:28:50 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 07:51:35 AM by Mastermine

New piggy news

http://www.bjornaresolstad.com/piggycoin-en-kryptovaluta-barn/

Could someone translate to english? I will tip

hopefully this rough translation will suffice:

PiggyCoin, a rising crypto-coin for children

PiggyCoin is a new growing crypto-coin designed specifically to make it easier (and more fun) for kids to learn about how future of currencies will work. This is also a very good way to teach your children how to handle money, since the currency is actually sellable in more exchanges worldwide. You can buy and sell PiggyCoin on Bittrex if you have Bitcoin available.

This is also a great way to teach your kids about interest rates, since PiggyCoin an annual interest rate of 15% in terms of an increase in the number of Piggy in the wallet of 15% annually. On PiggyCoin its website there are also several games for children. They have a special program for teachers to use PiggyCoin in teaching the children in primary schools.

I think personally that crypto-currencies like Bitcoin and PiggyCoin going to be as natural a part of our children's future as a bank card is today, so it is important that our children learn about the new technologies as early as possible so that they are well prepared for the realities they will face when they enter the working world.

You can buy PiggyCoin with PayPal on their website or at one of the currency exchanges with Bitcoin.

I have invested in 240,000 PiggyCoin's as part of my growing crypto-coin portfolio. My portfolio in cryptography is right now PiggyCoin, BlackCoin and SilkCoin.

Thanks sir, all piggy goes to my sons future piggy trust fund! any thrown my way appreciated Smiley.  
pcj1q2drq3Z6P5Su7r1CJFE26T1hrGKQZC

Sorry if this has already been covered, but could you explain how long the POS lasts for, and how many coins will be distributed this way?

Please excuse my lack of knowledge!  Smiley

Basically mining is now interest only.  You can only gain coins via PoS which is set at 15% interest yearly.  You wont gain exactly 15% its actually similar to mining.  The more you have the more your "weight" is and the more likely you will gain PoS blocks.  

I am no expert on PoS but there is a limit on coins still and its very high.  The PoS should continue for many years to come (if I recall correctly Tongue).  I am sure @piggycoin can give you more information hopefully. Tongue

Cool Grin woohoo piggy payouts on coinking enabled!!  Grin  Cool.  Get in there once the fun is over! keep supporting piggy! http://coinking.io/register.php?r=11330 super appreciate the referral use aswell I am certainly no kingpin and it wont hurt you any! Smiley thanks!
Just wanted to add the conversion is very delayed this is normal. Please be patient! also if your mining x11 right now cryptcoin blocks are far between.  So give it time! The piggy will come! Tongue Show coinking how much we love our little piglets Smiley (omg im totally calling multiple piggycoins piglets Tongue).  While the price is still low! mining the multipool = buying with hashpower which is GREAT for piggy.  Bring on the power!
piggycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:49:45 AM

In theory infinite coins will be distributed through PoS (15%/year), you mine and get this 15% just by leaving your Piggybank open.
If you want to mine some more piggies you can use coinking.io and mine other currencies choosing the PIGGY payout option. Coinking will sell what you mined and buy PIGGY, this will help the market to stabilize.

The crypto for kids!
novaboy2k

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:02:25 AM

Good news piggy! Smooth transition as usual

Darkcoin, the only fungible crypto currency.
T.Stuart

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:46:10 AM

In theory infinite coins will be distributed through PoS (15%/year), you mine and get this 15% just by leaving your Piggybank open.
If you want to mine some more piggies you can use coinking.io and mine other currencies choosing the PIGGY payout option. Coinking will sell what you mined and buy PIGGY, this will help the market to stabilize.

Thanks for the info.

How many coins were mined during the POW / POS period ?

Now that we are POS what is the rough number of coins in existence, which will increase by 15% annually?

Is leaving your Piggybank open safe? It sounds counter-intuitive to "leave it open". Could this be explained clearly so that in the future kids understand that this is not the same as leaving your physical wallet open to the public, for example?

▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: