Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: • CRYPTORY • — MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH CRYPTORY!  (Read 24388 times)
hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:19:08 AM

Someone told me Cryptory is worse than the worst hyip here.I told him to have a look at the official thread.I would like to see if he can prove all the withdrawals done by users and reviews being fake.  Cheesy

Cryptory still is the king of bitcoin hyips.

dude is obvious your affiliated with Cryptory with all your try hard convincing posts.

Plus you have alot of spammy posts, I wonder why you haven't been ban or kicked of your sig campaign.

I am not spamming.I am just showing people that its not what they think.Cryptory is a good hyip in the current market.

About the sig,primedice just counts constructive posts so if my posts are even so called 'spam' they won't be counted,it's simple as that.

+1000 sameev29,you tell him man.Cryptory is the most trustable hyips now and one worth to invest in.I don't see why people doubt it so much even after seeing direct withdrawal rpoofs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamza171

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:21:20 AM

WARNING !!  SCAM

Quoting this so it's on this page as well.

So you think Cryptory is a scam.Can you even show any real user not getting paid accordingly like they said?

If you can I will giveaway my Bitcoins to you.

If you can't where does that bring us,it's not a scam and a paying hyip,just like that.
ejinte

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:42:31 AM

WARNING !!  SCAM

So you think Cryptory is a scam.Can you even show any real user not getting paid accordingly like they said?

If you can't where does that bring us,it's not a scam and a paying hyip,just like that.
Thanks for quoting that so the warning is on this page too . It's obvious that they aren't mining any bitcoins and will run  away with the money once they made enough.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
sameev29

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:06:52 AM

WARNING !!  SCAM

Thanks for quoting that so the warning is on this page too . It's obvious that they aren't mining any bitcoins and will run  away with the money once they made enough.

No man,you misunderstood.Read what the member said after quoting that message.As you can see from the Cryptory op that its a low risk hyip.It has the least chance of getting away with money like you are thinking.Most important fact is,they are still paying and exactly like the say.
emu512

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:25:13 AM

The minimum amount required is 0.1 BTC.Anyone can start with this to try out if they are too much suspicious and 0.1 isn't a big deal I think.
lukyforvar

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 08:47:15 AM

REPEAT

How to earn in HYIPs?

When scammer launches the HYIP, he spends his money on the web site (hosting, script, design, advertising, etc.). From amount of costs depends period during which HYIP will recoup costs. HYIP administrator expects to receive more money than it spends, and until he reaches that goal, it will pay to all investors. In this interval of time you can earn in HYIP. Some programs are working less than week, and the other for 1-2 years before they stop paying and become SCAM. It is real to earn in HYIPs, but you need to know how to choose programs and which strategies use for investment. Using of referral program and RCB will speed up the process of making a profit.

Source http://www.sqmonitor.com/?a=faq

Cryptory paid for appearing in http://www.sqmonitor.com/?a=details&lid=2216 and the web, warns how they work. No one who is honest would pay to appear on a site like this

Everyone knows where it is going. They are not mining bitcoins, it works as I described.

NOTE: This thread is the cave of the trolls.

Bitcoin, the weapon of freedom massive.
hamza171

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:42:10 AM

REPEAT

How to earn in HYIPs?

When scammer launches the HYIP, he spends his money on the web site (hosting, script, design, advertising, etc.). From amount of costs depends period during which HYIP will recoup costs. HYIP administrator expects to receive more money than it spends, and until he reaches that goal, it will pay to all investors. In this interval of time you can earn in HYIP. Some programs are working less than week, and the other for 1-2 years before they stop paying and become SCAM. It is real to earn in HYIPs, but you need to know how to choose programs and which strategies use for investment. Using of referral program and RCB will speed up the process of making a profit.

Source http://www.sqmonitor.com/?a=faq

Cryptory paid for appearing in http://www.sqmonitor.com/?a=details&lid=2216 and the web, warns how they work. No one who is honest would pay to appear on a site like this

Everyone knows where it is going. They are not mining bitcoins, it works as I described.

NOTE: This thread is the cave of the trolls.

Well man,you need to know about why hyips have to pay to get on monitoring sites.There are many monitoring sites which admins are wicked and they demand money from hyip admins otherwise list them as scam.Hyip owners are bounded to protect their reputation so they just pay.Now that Cryptory has paid doesnt make them bad if you understand what I described.
ejinte

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:34:03 PM

Investing in this is a terrible idea since we know they eventually will run away with the money. There is lots of legit investment out there where one actually can make risk free money.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
sameev29

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:17:06 PM

Investing in this is a terrible idea since we know they eventually will run away with the money. There is lots of legit investment out there where one actually can make risk free money.

They aren't going to run away with money.As you can see on the op this a low risk hyip,Cryptory is going to be here for a long time to come.
yonce

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:54:13 PM

Just a warning out there to people who are new to HYIP's, paid posts bought by HYIP admins is a normal thing and its obvious it is taking place here as well. The best way to invest in HYIP's is with cautious advisement and in a downline. Don't just jump into a HYIP based off anonymous posts. Cryptory is great, but it is a HYIP still.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
sameev29

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:16:40 PM

Just a warning out there to people who are new to HYIP's, paid posts bought by HYIP admins is a normal thing and its obvious it is taking place here as well. The best way to invest in HYIP's is with cautious advisement and in a downline. Don't just jump into a HYIP based off anonymous posts. Cryptory is great, but it is a HYIP still.

Its still one of the safest hyip,because its low risk.So its here for some time to stay.
yonce

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:18:29 PM

Its still one of the safest hyip,because its low risk.So its here for some time to stay.

There's no such thing as low risk when it comes to HYIP's. You can make calculated decisions and come on top more than not, but that doesn't mean any particular program is of lower risk than another.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
sameev29

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:52:23 PM

There's no such thing as low risk when it comes to HYIP's. You can make calculated decisions and come on top more than not, but that doesn't mean any particular program is of lower risk than another.

You told me earlier yourself that hyips which payout smaller profit can sustain for years.And you even gave Cryptory as an example then,so why are you saying differently now?

Cryptory is paying out and that's what matters most in hyip.
hamza171

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:03:16 PM

You told me earlier yourself that hyips which payout smaller profit can sustain for years.And you even gave Cryptory as an example then,so why are you saying differently now?

Cryptory is paying out and that's what matters most in hyip.

I agree with sameev.Proper payment is the most thing in any business.Cryptory has been keeping users happy with timely payment.
hamza171

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:04:54 PM

My profits are coming in very nicely.  Grin Grin

ejinte

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:32:48 PM

My profits are coming in very nicely.  Grin Grin

Yeah you also have Skype open chatting with "Bitcoin Referals" getting a dollar for each post you make here,.

And you're from Marocco, the land of scammers. Suits good.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
hamza171

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:55:03 PM

Someone told me Cryptory is worse than the worst hyip here.I told him to have a look at the official thread.I would like to see if he can prove all the withdrawals done by users and reviews being fake.  Cheesy

Cryptory still is the king of bitcoin hyips.
Bitcoin Savings and Trust was also the king of HYIPs, and the rest is history.

They were not a stable and long term low risk hyip like cryptory,They can't be compared.
emu512

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:02:35 PM

From the looks of everything it seems there are supporters and haters,like every other in the world.

The real question is if cryptory is worth to investing in.And from the looks of all the monitoring sites ignoring the trolls here it seems they are worthy.
hamza171

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:09:18 PM

From the looks of everything it seems there are supporters and haters,like every other in the world.

The real question is if cryptory is worth to investing in.And from the looks of all the monitoring sites ignoring the trolls here it seems they are worthy.

At least there is someone who can see past the fakes.I have trying to prove to them that Cryptory is the best and safe hyip to put money in,they just don't get it.They are now arguing with silly topics like my country,skype. Angry
emu512

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:22:12 PM

At least there is someone who can see past the fakes.I have trying to prove to them that Cryptory is the best and safe hyip to put money in,they just don't get it.They are now arguing with silly topics like my country,skype. Angry

Its hard for trollers to accept the truth.You can see the same thing with coins like when it gets famous than the flood of trolls begins.

I have been watching Cryptory for quite some days and I am an investor there too.Everything is fine with me.Cryptory my #1.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: