Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: • CRYPTORY • — MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH CRYPTORY!  (Read 24386 times)
claudius

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:12:39 PM

Hello I new,

I too have been scammed, searching info about other case  Interesting Informaticon here:

http://www.coindesk.com/phishing-scam-targets-us-marshals-service-bitcoin-auction-list/

Attention to comments  Orchideric User in  post.

We could request to he help..

what do you say?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:33:55 AM

the premise was the initial deposit is ours and we can take it anytime we're just renting hash power

That's the bit that's hardest to understand.

When you rent something you're exchanging money for the use of that something. You don't get to take the rent money back.

So you give Cryptory some BTC in exchange for them mining for you. They mine for you, give you the coins they mined, but then you get to take the money back too? So they effectively were mining for you for free.

Why would they do that? Do they even attempt to explain that anywhere?

They don't care abour fair bussiness practises, they're a HYIP. All they care about is presenting a good image to people that are willing to game with their money.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:50:25 PM

Withdraw now while you still can.

Withdraw will work always.Cryptory makes sure of it first.

I just noticed the following posted by Cryptory staff on their facebook page in response to all the people complaining that they've been unable to withdraw for over a week:

Our developers have thoroughly reviewed this issue. We apologize for the delay in response. We were only able to pinpoint the problem today. The Bitcoin payment processing system has been compromised. This issue only affected Bitcoin payments. Payments through other systems were processed normally.

Since we have detected this security gap we are not able to process Bitcoin payments at this time. Our developers are reviewing 15,000 accounts and 30,000 deposits. They are also creating a patch to fix the security gap.

While we are not able to commit to a timetable yet, we assure you that all payments will be processed as soon as possible.

I guess the endgame is going to be "oops we got hacked and all your coins have been stolen". How original!

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:48:31 AM

I hate when that happens.
Loophole

Activity: 619

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:36:45 AM

Isn't that guaranteed to happen, right from the day 1?  Smiley

Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:38:39 AM

Well, the excuse they slap on it can vary. "We got hacked" is one of the less creative ones.
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:47:50 AM

I just noticed the following posted by Cryptory staff on their facebook page in response to all the people complaining that they've been unable to withdraw for over a week:

Our developers have thoroughly reviewed this issue. We apologize for the delay in response. We were only able to pinpoint the problem today. The Bitcoin payment processing system has been compromised. This issue only affected Bitcoin payments. Payments through other systems were processed normally.

Since we have detected this security gap we are not able to process Bitcoin payments at this time. Our developers are reviewing 15,000 accounts and 30,000 deposits. They are also creating a patch to fix the security gap.

While we are not able to commit to a timetable yet, we assure you that all payments will be processed as soon as possible.

I guess the endgame is going to be "oops we got hacked and all your coins have been stolen". How original!

15,000 accounts LOL.

And those pictures a few posts up look fake.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:08:38 AM

I guess it is. I just get sad when my shitshows aren't more entertaining. All the big scams are using this excuse lately and it's total horseshit. Isn't the entire point of bitcoin that we don't need payment processing systems and whatnot? I come here to be entertained, why can't they come up with something better? Or at least just run for it so we can watch the posse get together and try to chase them down.
echir

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:20:26 PM

Hello!

I'm one of the other 15000 stupid that can't withdrawal funds from Cryptory. I'm trying to find some other that was scammed and lives in the US. Would you please answer me, or contact me by PM?

I'm a real person, I will give you my social profiles by private.
echir

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:00:11 AM

The site is down again http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/cryptory.com.html

do you think it will come back again this time?

make your bets!
rizbt

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:09:46 AM

Same situation here.
Site is down from yesterday night since 22 GMT+1
Does it come back?

Thanks!
Lieji

Activity: 543

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:19:38 AM

The site is down again http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/cryptory.com.html

do you think it will come back again this time?

make your bets!

Sorry, nope.
As others have mentioned in this thread, this is an obvious ponzi and it is guaranteed to collapse.

Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:27:03 AM

haha i like the words , sorry for those who cant make any withdraw Sad
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 10:59:42 AM

Same situation here.
Does it come back?

Thanks!
I can't open it on my browser and I think its down for all as stated on http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/cryptory.com.html
but even if it comes back up it doesn't make any huge difference as its just another collapsed PONZI.

bitmaster111

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:44:10 PM

Same situation here.
Does it come back?

Thanks!
I can't open it on my browser and I think its down for all as stated on http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/cryptory.com.html
but even if it comes back up it doesn't make any huge difference as its just another collapsed PONZI.
It's gone right now like another scam HYIPS so investors need to aware of this if it will come back online . no need to do a new deposit on the site and if it will pay little money than already register member needs to withdraw their money on site Tongue I know this will not happen when it will be back its impossible to pay money Tongue
Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:35:53 PM

Apparently one of our favorite shills sold his account, I guess he stopped getting paid after we successfully botched up the shilling campaign.

I got the following PM earlier:
I purchased this account for 0.03 BTC, I think your Neg feedback def let me get it cheap

Here is the thread from Referance,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696507.msg7866611#msg7866611

I can send you a msg from my main ChiliPowder, I was going to see if you could remove the feedback as I would like to recoup the money I spent on a Sig Campaign.

If there is anything else I can do to prove to you I bought it let me know.

Even if you would like to put in the feedback that this acct was purchased so you are removeing feedback or whatever you feel would be necessary.

Seretonin

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:25:07 AM

Apparently one of our favorite shills sold his account, I guess he stopped getting paid after we successfully botched up the shilling campaign.

I purchased this account for 0.03 BTC, I think your Neg feedback def let me get it cheap

I can send you a msg from my main ChiliPowder, I was going to see if you could remove the feedback as I would like to recoup the money I spent on a Sig Campaign.

Even if you would like to put in the feedback that this acct was purchased so you are removeing feedback or whatever you feel would be necessary.

Hahaha I got the same thing.

The original Hamaza never got that .5btc withdrawal he talked about. I guess he is still waiting for the "confirmations".
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:45:06 AM

He's been harassing me too:

I dont get why ignore me and not even try to work with me?

Idiot scammer thinks I'm going to waste time removing negative trust after they've promoted an obvious Ponzi, then gets mad when I don't respond to his mass-PM'ed spam? Tsk.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:38:27 AM

Hmm...I am wondering if he really did sell his account, or just claimed to have sold it and then act innocent...
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:52:47 AM

Idiot scammer thinks I'm going to waste time removing negative trust after they've promoted an obvious Ponzi, then gets mad when I don't respond to his mass-PM'ed spam? Tsk.

It's quite amazing to me the number of these people who seem to be attracted to Bitcoin, hustling their $20 deals, lying, selling their net souls for dust and generally behaving with the moral values of crack dealers, then shouting "Who me?" when they get found out...

Should anyone with their money stuck in this Cryptory nonsense want to try and get some leverage, I would suggest phoning the Brendan Delaney number that I linked to previously. He and his wife Deborah were instrumental in setting up Dubln Cryptorium Ltd. and remain directors, as well as being listed on the Cryptory website as co-founders and executive officers.

My hunch is that he doesn't look anything like the photo on the website (probably hasn't even seen it), knows nothing about Bitcoin and will simply say that he is a professional company secretary who sets up businesses for a living and has nothing to do with their operation.

That may well be true, but the fact that Cryptory will probably turn out to be a criminal enterprise under Irish law is part of the responsibility that he assumes when doing the type of business he does.

He would very definitely not like the negative publicity of being publicly associated with fraudsters, as I am sure his self image is as a successful, respectable professional, which he would not want compromised by the Garda knocking on his suburban front door..

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: