Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:12:25 PM

Thinking of making a significant investment in Cloak considering what I have read about on the last few days about the tech and future plans. Only thing I don't know about is the dev team. Any details on this anywhere someone can point me to?

Currently we are working on this. Expect it soon !

Thanks look forward to this transparency.  I think it will go a long way into building trust with the crypto community in general.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:15:39 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 11:46:23 PM by Coolstoryteller

Thinking of making a significant investment in Cloak considering what I have read about on the last few days about the tech and future plans. Only thing I don't know about is the dev team. Any details on this anywhere someone can point me to?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714803.0

xD

Cloak's developers have decided to remain anonymous and the community thus far respects their privacy wishes. The way I look at it, we can't disregard their privacy wishes and still expect them to keep ours in their best interests. When and if they decide to reveal themselves is completely their decision. Besides, Bitcoin's original developer is still anonymous and it hasn't stopped investment. The concept of cryptocurrency developers revealing themselves was a response to the pump and dump scam coins of the past. Cloak is far beyond that stage of investment. If you need a clear indicator of a sound investment, just take a look at the progress these guys have done in the last month. As someone who has helped out with PoSA testing and I can confirm the project lead "TheDagger" has been clocking in 20 hour days.. that's dedication.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:19:37 PM

CloakCoin has a great Developer Team!!! I think you will find answers in the irc channel I guess the dev team is there...

Hey Weekeda. I started a project yesterday. You can find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714803.0

I want to start weekly Q&A Sessions with the Developers. I already get involved with the Marketing Team and I am looking forward to have the first 5-10 Questions asked to the Developers of Cloakcoin on the weekend.

Everyone feel free to ask serious questions. Please write here or PM me.   The Question about the Developers is already on No 1 of my list for this week.

Cheers,

Chris

PS: AS Coolstoryteller said they will maybe not tell us their identity but I want to know more about their Background in the Crypto World
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:21:07 PM

Hallo,
Why is the error when compile wallet    Huh

i compile BC, wallet and loot of another coins wallet with no problem.

In file included from src/qt/bitcoin.cpp:4:0:
src/qt/bitcoingui.h:4:23: fatal error: QMainWindow: No such file or directory
 #include <QMainWindow>
                       ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1

Dev help ?
I am not in dev team.Read this:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509522.700
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:28:37 PM

Interesting to note - The two massive buys into CLOAK appear to correlate with 2 massive dumps of DRK if you look at the graphs.

It's always a good sign when big money flows from your competitor and into your own.
macorcina

Activity: 466

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:30:59 PM

Hallo,
Why is the error when compile wallet    Huh

#include <QMainWindow>
                       ^
compilation terminated.

Dev help ?
I am not in dev team.Read this:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509522.700

it's about Ghostcoin ?

I need wallet for CLOAK coin.
for linux ubuntu.
90 % of all coins have linux wallet. Or is 5 min to compile from git.
BC coin ,DRK coin, JPC coin, FLT coin, RDD coin ........... loot of coins work out of box. for linux.

sharry

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:32:59 PM

Interesting to note - The two massive buys into CLOAK appear to correlate with 2 massive dumps of DRK if you look at the graphs.

It's always a good sign when big money flows from your competitor and into your own.

So it's good that whales leaving Dark and joining Cloak. Better future for us.
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:37:22 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 11:49:23 PM by zing96

stuf

The doc in the github got me compiled immediately on Ubuntu x64 14.04 LTS.

https://github.com/CloakCoin/CloakCoinRelaunch/blob/master/doc/readme-qt.rst

It was pretty straight forward.

Edit: Also works in KUbuntu 13.10 x64.
Cloak1

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:42:15 PM

Hallo,
Why is the error when compile wallet    Huh

#include <QMainWindow>
                       ^
compilation terminated.

Dev help ?

it's about Ghostcoin ?

for linux ubuntu.
BC coin ,DRK coin, JPC coin, FLT coin, RDD coin ........... loot of coins work out of box. for linux.

To start things off, the error Q:MainWindow no such file or directory means your compiler was not able to find this header.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:45:12 PM

Truth...   Tongue

Seio1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:51:55 PM

While preparing some tea, just before going to bed, I kept thinking about the future of CLOAK. Then I looked once again at my electric kettle. And it came to me, that it must be a sign...

Grin

macorcina

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:01:48 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 12:15:09 AM by macorcina

Hallo,

#include <QMainWindow>
                       ^
compilation terminated.

Dev help ?

it's about Ghostcoin ?

for linux ubuntu.

To start things off, the error Q:MainWindow no such file or directory means your compiler was not able to find this header.
I'm not coder, developer,  i'm using linux mint 17 64 bit, based on ubuntu. (Who is not familiar on linux , MINT is first by popularity LINUX distro )
loot of coins have linux out of box wallet. DRK wallet, JPC wlllet FLT wallet VRC wallet and loot .... loot stupid coins like DAMA coin have working linux wallet.
i learned  basic for compile, and successfully compile BC wallet, and loot of wallets.
trouble-free.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:08:33 AM

via Imgflip Meme Maker
zing96

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:14:54 AM

I'm not coder, developer,  i'm using linux mint 17 64 bit, based on ubuntu.
loot of coins have linux out of box wallet. DRK wallet, JPC wlllet FLT wallet VRC wallet and loot .... loot stupid coins like DAMA coin have working linux wallet.
i learned  basic for compile, and successfully compile BC wallet, and loot of wallets.
trouble-free.

Check out code.  add bitcoin repo.  update.  install some prerequisite packages.  qmake.  make.  That's all I had to do.  Literally 6 steps to compile from source.

1) git clone https://github.com/CloakCoin/CloakCoinRelaunch
2) cd CloakCoinRelaunch
3) sudo apt-add-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
4) sudo apt-get update
5) sudo apt-get install qt4-qmake libqt4-dev build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb4.8++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libminiupnpc8
6) qmake
7) make

Cool  ./cloakcoin-qt

Wallet running and syncing.
macorcina

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:19:46 AM

I'm not coder, developer,  i'm using linux mint 17 64 bit, based on ubuntu.
trouble-free.

Check out code.  add bitcoin repo.  update.  install some prerequisite packages.  qmake.  make.  That's all I had to do.  Literally 6 steps to compile from source.

2) cd CloakCoinRelaunch
4) sudo apt-get update
5) sudo apt-get install qt4-qmake libqt4-dev build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb4.8++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libminiupnpc8
6) qmake
7) make

Cool  ./cloakcoin-qt

its working for BC coin., for loot of coins.
1) sudo apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools \ build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \ libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \ libssl-dev libdb++-dev
2)sudo apt-get install git
3)git clone  link
This will install all the necessary files needed to build the wallet and downloads the source of the wallet straight from
4)cd blackcoin
5)qmake "USE_UPNP=-"
6)make
This will build the wallet.
7)./blackcoin-qt

and Blackcoin work.
also RDD coin.
also loot of coins.
But not CLOAK
zing96

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:26:11 AM

Quote from: macorcina link=topic=637704.msg8093332#msg8093332 date=1406679586

[/quote

2) cd CloakCoinRelaunch
4) sudo apt-get update
6) qmake
7) make

Cool  ./cloakcoin-qt

1) sudo apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools \ build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \ libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \ libssl-dev libdb++-dev
3)git clone  link
This will install all the necessary files needed to build the wallet and downloads the source of the wallet straight from
4)cd blackcoin
5)qmake "USE_UPNP=-"
6)make
7)./blackcoin-qt

and Blackcoin work.
also RDD coin.
also loot of coins.
But not CLOAK

[/quote]

You're using different instructions!  Those aren't the Cloak Instructions.  For one, I notice you're installing qt5 - not 4.  You're setting a UPNP flag, which isn't anywhere in the CLOAK documentation (not that the UPNP flag matters).

Essentially you've come here saying the Cloak wallet won't build, but you're not following the CLOAK instructions.  You're just assuming all wallets are the same.

I gave you the exact instructions in my last comment.  They are also here.  Please use them.

macorcina

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:35:02 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 12:50:06 AM by macorcina

Quote from: macorcina link=topic=637704.msg8093332#msg8093332 date=1406679586

[/quote

2) cd CloakCoinRelaunch
4) sudo apt-get update
6) qmake
7) make

Cool  ./cloakcoin-qt

3)git clone  link
4)cd blackcoin
5)qmake "USE_UPNP=-"
6)make
7)./blackcoin-qt

and Blackcoin work.
also RDD coin.
also loot of coins.
But not CLOAK

You're using different instructions!  Those aren't the Cloak Instructions.  For one, I notice you're installing qt5 - not 4.  You're setting a UPNP flag, which isn't anywhere in the CLOAK documentation (not that the UPNP flag matters).

Essentially you've come here saying the Cloak wallet won't build, but you're not following the CLOAK instructions.  You're just assuming all wallets are the same.

I gave you the exact instructions in my last comment.  They are also here.  Please use them.

[/quote]
I tried without   /  "USE_UPNP=-" /
only
qmake
and
make
and same/
cd /home/m/nov/CloakCoinRelaunch; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /home/m/nov/CloakCoinRelaunch/build/build.h
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -msse2 -O2 -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -D_REENTRANT -fPIE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -I/usr/include/qt5 -I/usr/include/qt5/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt5/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt5/QtCore -Ibuild -o build/bitcoin.o src/qt/bitcoin.cpp
 #include <QMainWindow>
                      ^
compilation terminated.
and QT 5 is latest up to date. not old qt4 ?
all coins work , RDD coin work.
i need to downgrade  to QT4 from QT 5 ?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:41:29 AM

To all the new investor cloakheads.

Don't forget to spread the knowledge.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568166.new#new

Wink
Cloak1

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:49:13 AM

Hallo,

#include <QMainWindow>
                       ^
compilation terminated.

Dev help ?

it's about Ghostcoin ?

for linux ubuntu.

I'm not coder, developer,  i'm using linux mint 17 64 bit, based on ubuntu. (Who is not familiar on linux , MINT is first by popularity LINUX distro )
trouble-free.

Build wallet with qt Creator.100% works
macorcina

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:52:44 AM

Hallo,

#include <QMainWindow>
                       ^
compilation terminated.

Dev help ?

it's about Ghostcoin ?

for linux ubuntu.

trouble-free.

Build wallet with qt Creator.100% works
 #include <QMainWindow>
                      ^
compilation terminated.
and QT 5 is latest up to date. not old qt4 ?
all coins work , RDD coin work.

i need to downgrade  to QT4 from QT 5 ?

DarkCoin works out of box.
RDD works.
JPC works.
CRYPT works.
VRC coin works.
SYNC works.
FLT works.
BC works.
LTC works
BTC works.
with my settigs.
Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: