Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 [692] 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266182 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:39:45 PM

!!!
To everyone here who is making losses while trading. This image is very important information! I firmly believe that innovation/features of a coin only do one part to the price, whereas the other part is being delivered by those who control the market. And they often know the psychology of inexperienced traders (often referred to as "weak hands") pretty well.
Prices are being driven up and kept down, just to make you feel exactly what is being described on the picture.

When price goes down (of whatever crypto investment you have) and it's not due to some really bad news which can be directly connected to the decline in price (like, developer ran away with a pot of gold, leaving the users behind with an overpriced bunch of nothing), it's often that there's either something more profitable to trade right now (thus, people switching coins for a short time and coming back later) or the price is kept down to make people sell low, believing their asset has become worthless.

Don't fall prey to this scheme, crypto is not play money (especially to those who don't have much and/or are susceptible to being manipulated into buying high and selling low). Don't throw your hard earned money out of the window!

Best regards and happy trading,
allyourbase.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:48:32 PM

Sorry guys, but show me one coin that did that you wish to see with cloak.
There is no one. I was also thinking in the past and i have some worthless bags.
Crypto is not a investment that need time to show its potential.
Its only scammers paradise and for non scammers a lottery, nothing more.
BC, CAT, AC, MINT,CINNI, DOGE, WC, XC , VERI, PANDA, AUR, VTC, .... LTC  .... CLOAK

Show me one coin over the last month that done fine.(expect actual new pumps ) - There is no one

I think, it`s much too early to draw such conclusions. Most of the coins (99%) won`t have any real value in just 1 year, some of them haven`t any real value now. But for me its obvious: The financial system will be changed through Crypto. We see just the first steps of a movement that will make history. I know, pathetic words, but I`m really convinced. But: Even Bitcoin is a Baby. Now we are in a stage of Scams and Experiments but also great Innovations. Take a look at Blackcoin. The chart looks terrible. But that doesn`t mean that much. The development goes on and the Team behind should be taken serious (just one example... I`m not invested in BC). Bitcoin also had huge setbacks but look where it stands. 

I personally think: There will be Coins with "Mainstream-Potential" and I doubt it will be Bitcoin. The mainstream-coins probably won`t be anonymous, rather than easy to use, catchy design with some nice features. But there will be also truly anonymous Coins. Thats a very huge market, and I don`t mean it just for illegal activities. We live in a world of surveillance and Crypto is one of a few examples for motion against (or against-motion?).

That, I personally see as a fact. Nobody knows if Cloak will be on Top of the Anon-Cryptos. But the idea is very perfect - if I understand it right. The question is: Can it be developed this way? Theoretically... the answer is presumably yes. Does the Cloak-Dev-Team has the skills to do it and the "staying power" for longterm Development? Don`t know... but it`s obvious that they show it so far. And without any doubt: They are invested and they won`t end as bagholders. Wink The price could go to 10 Dollar and than crashes to 50 cent and it wouldn`t be necessarily the end, if development goes on and possible problems can be managed. Bitcoin went to 30 Dollar and crashed and came back (a little understated).

My prediction: PoSA is "do it or die". If it works provable as promised, everybody will think: "That team is good for more." And than, to boot in combination with OneMarket, Cloak will draw attention to more than just speculative-motivated Investors. I personally don`t expect a straight run. I expect setbacks, maybe technically setbacks (not just FUD and "normal Price-Crashes"). But I also think: The potential is to huge to be not invested. And because of the potential in longterm (or at least mid-term), I won`t sell because of little movements in price or little setbacks or delays. What I wish to see I see. My personally goal is, to be early in Coins that could attract "real money"... or rather: real use. And so far, Cloak is my personally Number one.

Key-Question: Will be the Cloak-Idea developed as said? 
Second Question: Will be there a better competitor?

If the answer for question one will be "yes" and for question two "no"... it will be Cloak. And everybody who thinks that way would be silly not to invest a little and make this bet. I don`t say that because I`m invested. For me thats simple rationally. Because you don`t have to risk much money to be invested in a great potential.
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:56:51 PM

Hello everyone!

First I want to say: I`m new in this forum (really new, never had an account) but not so new in Crypto. Second: My english is not the best. Therefore I might verbalize a bit laborious.

I`m invested in a few coins, but mostly in Cloak. I bought in at around 60k and bought some more in the range of 200k after the drop. What I think about the current price is: It`s fair and it`s good. Why? Cloak is very very young. The Devs did a great job so far, but today nobody knows if all the promises will be realized. That`s not FUD, it`s a simple fact. And: Some investors bought in very cheap and a few probably very much because they`ve seen the potential. So its really needed, that some of them sell some of their stocks. Everyone of them could crash the price even if it would be 50 Dollar. So, distribution is really needed.

But: In this early stages there is no run on Cloak. The price doesn`t recover that fast as some would like to see it. But also: If the Devs make true what they`ve intended there will be a run. For me personally, Cloak is a simple bet. If Cloak, PoSA, OneMarket etc. will work as promised, 10 Dollar would be cheap... I think 20 Dollar would be cheap (LTC were about 30 Dollar with over 30 Mio of LTC). If not, the current price is high and another coin will win the race. But I think, Cloak has the best chances. I don`t know much about coding but I understand the principals and I think decentralization is the most important. If cloak will be delivered as intended, it will be decentralized and it will be truely anonymous. That would be the cash of the net. And that means: Real money would find into cloak, not just speculative Money.    

I analyze simple principles and some of them more in a psychological way. I always take a look to a Developer-Team, how they communicate, how they deliver. For me, delays are good signs if I see also communication. It stands for perfectionism and thats really needed. Also I try to figure out if the intentions of a development team are honest-longterm. And sure, every Developer wants to make profits, too. But I try to find Dev-Teams on the market who think longterm and have the skills to do it longterm. And thats why I think, Cloak is a great bet. Because I see all I want to see in the project and the Development-Team. Can we be sure that cloak will be on top of the decentralized-anonymous-Cryptos? No. Will there be setbacks? Yes. Some of them just because of FUD, some maybe true setbacks. But if.... Cloak (PoSA, OneMarket and all what will come) some day will work as intended it will be huge.

To come to an end: A great project needs time. A great crypto needs distribution. Everybody who think, Cloak will be delivered as intended should buy. Everyone who thinks, he can`t bear the setbacks should sell... Everyone who is sure, that Cloak will become the Cash of the net should buy as much as he can. Everyone who think Cloak will die in weeks or months should sell all (and maybe buy in later if he is wrong .... Really simple. Wink

A great post Tempus, makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

There is no one. I was also thinking in the past and i have some worthless bags.
BC, CAT, AC, MINT,CINNI, DOGE, WC, XC , VERI, PANDA, AUR, VTC, .... LTC  .... CLOAK

Show me one coin over the last month that done fine.(expect actual new pumps ) - There is no one

I noticed you left DRK out of you list. You must be invested in DRK  eh?

You are rigth it is is left, and you know exactly why. And yes i am also have some of them.
And i also have some DOGE, BC, WC, VTC and some other worthless bags. I wish Cloak wouldn´t be left as
a worthless bag for me but crypto learned me once such a dump happens that it is done.
I didn´t manage to get out one more time again. Sad
Jacob84

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:57:33 PM

moonmoon ,where are you?
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:24:55 PM

You are rigth it is is left, and you know exactly why. And yes i am also have some of them.
And i also have some DOGE, BC, WC, VTC and some other worthless bags. I wish Cloak wouldn´t be left as
a worthless bag for me but crypto learned me once such a dump happens that it is done.

Ask yourself about your reasons you bought in. If you thought to see potential, more than just potential for a little hype, you should ask: Is there now less or more potential? If less... sell. If more.. hold or buy. The current price doesn`t mean anything. More precise: It`s impossible to read out the potential at the chart, because in this early stages there are not so much Investors in. And some of them could crash it, if they would sell just 1/4 of their Stocks. Interesting is: The real Cloak-Wales haven`t sold much of their stocks. The price would be much lower. If you think it that way, your conclusion could be, that its maybe not about to get out.
Randy Marsh

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:37:10 PM

when you sell someone else buys and here was purchased in large quantities. , The main point - developers guarantee a transparent and professional code audits posa v2 - this is the most important point for this project. After the publication of reviews already cloak may not be just a coin but a technological commodity. (If reviews are successful) and this is the starting place for real investors ...
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:39:59 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 05:11:32 PM by bangomatic

Hello everyone!

First I want to say: I`m new in this forum (really new, never had an account) but not so new in Crypto. Second: My english is not the best. Therefore I might verbalize a bit laborious.

I`m invested in a few coins, but mostly in Cloak. I bought in at around 60k and bought some more in the range of 200k after the drop. What I think about the current price is: It`s fair and it`s good. Why? Cloak is very very young. The Devs did a great job so far, but today nobody knows if all the promises will be realized. That`s not FUD, it`s a simple fact. And: Some investors bought in very cheap and a few probably very much because they`ve seen the potential. So its really needed, that some of them sell some of their stocks. Everyone of them could crash the price even if it would be 50 Dollar. So, distribution is really needed.

But: In this early stages there is no run on Cloak. The price doesn`t recover that fast as some would like to see it. But also: If the Devs make true what they`ve intended there will be a run. For me personally, Cloak is a simple bet. If Cloak, PoSA, OneMarket etc. will work as promised, 10 Dollar would be cheap... I think 20 Dollar would be cheap (LTC were about 30 Dollar with over 30 Mio of LTC). If not, the current price is high and another coin will win the race. But I think, Cloak has the best chances. I don`t know much about coding but I understand the principals and I think decentralization is the most important. If cloak will be delivered as intended, it will be decentralized and it will be truely anonymous. That would be the cash of the net. And that means: Real money would find into cloak, not just speculative Money.    

I analyze simple principles and some of them more in a psychological way. I always take a look to a Developer-Team, how they communicate, how they deliver. For me, delays are good signs if I see also communication. It stands for perfectionism and thats really needed. Also I try to figure out if the intentions of a development team are honest-longterm. And sure, every Developer wants to make profits, too. But I try to find Dev-Teams on the market who think longterm and have the skills to do it longterm. And thats why I think, Cloak is a great bet. Because I see all I want to see in the project and the Development-Team. Can we be sure that cloak will be on top of the decentralized-anonymous-Cryptos? No. Will there be setbacks? Yes. Some of them just because of FUD, some maybe true setbacks. But if.... Cloak (PoSA, OneMarket and all what will come) some day will work as intended it will be huge.

To come to an end: A great project needs time. A great crypto needs distribution. Everybody who think, Cloak will be delivered as intended should buy. Everyone who thinks, he can`t bear the setbacks should sell... Everyone who is sure, that Cloak will become the Cash of the net should buy as much as he can. Everyone who think Cloak will die in weeks or months should sell all (and maybe buy in later if he is wrong .... Really simple. Wink

A great post Tempus, makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

BC, CAT, AC, MINT,CINNI, DOGE, WC, XC , VERI, PANDA, AUR, VTC, .... LTC  .... CLOAK

I noticed you left DRK out of you list. You must be invested in DRK  eh?

Dude...go back to DRK coin and quit posting stupid shit here. If you got caught holding the bag trying to ride a pump&dump then bravo!!!!

edit: yes just as I suspected, dotnetmin is 100% DRKcoin supporter, he trashes Cloak on DRK thread.
b623

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:18:09 PM

!!!
To everyone here who is making losses while trading. This image is very important information! I firmly believe that innovation/features of a coin only do one part to the price, whereas the other part is being delivered by those who control the market. And they often know the psychology of inexperienced traders (often referred to as "weak hands") pretty well.
Prices are being driven up and kept down, just to make you feel exactly what is being described on the picture.

When price goes down (of whatever crypto investment you have) and it's not due to some really bad news which can be directly connected to the decline in price (like, developer ran away with a pot of gold, leaving the users behind with an overpriced bunch of nothing), it's often that there's either something more profitable to trade right now (thus, people switching coins for a short time and coming back later) or the price is kept down to make people sell low, believing their asset has become worthless.

Don't fall prey to this scheme, crypto is not play money (especially to those who don't have much and/or are susceptible to being manipulated into buying high and selling low). Don't throw your hard earned money out of the window!

allyourbase.

This is exactly the pictures I wanted to post because this is the feeling I have at the moment. I think the price will go up again, but I don't know when and what's the next level. I also think that the price is currently quite low, but could go lower but not much.

I think I could regret if I don't buy at the current price.  I know the scheme so I sold some coins at 180k-250k,  but for sure I'll buy back at lower price.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:20:48 PM

!!!

allyourbase.

This is exactly the pictures I wanted to post because this is the feeling I have at the moment. I think the price will go up again, but I don't know when and what's the next level. I also think that the price is currently quite low, but could go lower but not much.

I think I could regret if I don't buy at the current price.  I know the scheme so I sold some coins at 180k-250k,  but for sure I'll buy back at lower price.
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:28:04 PM

Children from DRK are starting to spill over into here... I understand DRK fans didn't like the epic instamine on DRKhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0 but that is no reason to start bleeding over into this verified legit coin spamming nonsense. Take the ignorant fud back to DRK pls.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
compumine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:28:23 PM

For those who support this coin, do you think today's price is a good entry point for someone like me?  It would be my first time buying this coin.  I've come across it on the btcd and viacoin threads.

*Image Removed*
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:30:28 PM

moonmoon ,where are you?

So much desperation for the moon these days .
loganha112

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:35:13 PM

For those who support this coin, do you think today's price is a good entry point for someone like me?  It would be my first time buying this coin.  I've come across it on the btcd and viacoin threads.

Personally, I would buy more if i had more btc.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:35:37 PM

moonmoon ,where are you?

So much desperation for the moon these days .

Yes! we need real investors that appreciate cloak for the true innovation and rock solid development team it offers.

Randy Marsh

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:40:08 PM

Do not listen to anyone but yourself, use mathematics and feelings, compare the portfolio of other coins on the market and make your own conclusion,
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:40:14 PM

Cloakcoin listed on coingateway.net
http://cloakdesk.com/cloakcoin-listed-coingateway-net/
Toninho

Activity: 597

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:41:13 PM

And so what?
compumine

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:45:02 PM

Personally, I would buy more if i had more btc.

Thank you

*Image Removed*
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:46:56 PM

Can someone explain to me why anyone thinks Cloak's OneMarket is going to doing anything, when BC already has BlackHalo, a decentralized marketplace...?

What am I missing here? (Not trying to troll)
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:50:29 PM

Can someone explain to me why anyone thinks Cloak's OneMarket is going to doing anything, when BC already has BlackHalo, a decentralized marketplace...?

What am I missing here? (Not trying to troll)

your post on XC yesterday,

Everyone is finally realizing the only significant thing cloak had going for it was hype. And hype dies fast.

Feels good to be in XC, where it's much more than just hype.

What your missing is that you in the wrong fuckin thread, asshole! Go home to XC and shadowcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 [692] 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: