Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:34:30 AM

LOL 35k

who the fuck is selling that low? seriously? can you tell me one intelligent reason to wait until 35k and then sell?

there's pleanty of edivence that many are trying to tamper with the price of CLOAK for their own reasons, and frankly, if they're selling so cheap good for them, fuck em, less cloak for them, more for some lucky investor. but to anyone duped that THIS IS THE END and finally decides to dump their own cloak bought at 200k for 35k cause they're so scared. i mean, WHAT THE FUCK.

how dumb are people?

hummmm hurts eh?  karma!
Looks like drk is getting their karma too. lmao

Cloak to zero, with a bullet.

http://cloaktalk.org/t/private-audit-cloakcoin-posa/243

So which is it, the devs are incompetent, or is this more bullshit to string people on a little longer? A few more days, sounds like twoweeks™. 16,000 coins just dumped. Anonymous auditor...lmfao.

bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:35:18 AM

LOL 35k

who the fuck is selling that low? seriously? can you tell me one intelligent reason to wait until 35k and then sell?

there's pleanty of edivence that many are trying to tamper with the price of CLOAK for their own reasons, and frankly, if they're selling so cheap good for them, fuck em, less cloak for them, more for some lucky investor. but to anyone duped that THIS IS THE END and finally decides to dump their own cloak bought at 200k for 35k cause they're so scared. i mean, WHAT THE FUCK.

how dumb are people?

hummmm hurts eh?  karma!

Sir, certainly things have been tough all over..my bone was with djslick and not cloak...I also hold cloak and others.

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:37:33 AM

LOL 35k

how dumb are people?

hummmm hurts eh?  karma!

So which is it, the devs are incompetent, or is this more bullshit to string people on a little longer? A few more days, sounds like twoweeks™. 16,000 coins just dumped. Anonymous auditor...lmfao.

Join the irc and ask your questions. I personally think it's some drk whales manipulating cloak. That's just my thought on the down slide. What's the reason for drk's slide down for months?

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
Celani10

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:42:39 AM

LOL 35k

how dumb are people?

hummmm hurts eh?  karma!

rofl no one is asking you to buy/hold

If you don't like it just sell and leave
bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:43:49 AM

LOL 35k

how dumb are people?

hummmm hurts eh?  karma!

Join the irc and ask your questions. I personally think it's some drk whales manipulating cloak. That's just my thought on the down slide. What's the reason for drk's slide down for months?
I think there are whales in both communities playing everyone for dummies.  Blaming drk for the root of your problem is not productive.  I've heard just as many big whales of cloak I know that don't give a damn about cloak or dark...they just want to rape and pillage.  I think being a bit more open minded and looking in your own house....can be an eye opener IMHO.  There are scum bags in all coins...

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:48:20 AM

I mean it seriously: A failed Audit, presented this way, is not a bad but a good sign: It shows honesty! How they manage this, is very convincingly in my eyes. The Crypto-World is full of scams. But this is nearly a proof that Cloak will be developed to Success. Cloak could be it... one of the very few on Top and for long.  

I feel the same way.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:50:18 AM

#CloakStrong we don't need buy support.

CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:51:31 AM

I mean it seriously: A failed Audit, presented this way, is not a bad but a good sign: It shows honesty! How they manage this, is very convincingly in my eyes. The Crypto-World is full of scams. But this is nearly a proof that Cloak will be developed to Success. Cloak could be it... one of the very few on Top and for long.  

I feel the same way.

+1, honesty is rare in the altcoin world.  Probably the biggest selling point of Cloak is that feature, honest devs.
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:51:45 AM

People accusing me of being a government troll. LMFAO. God, the bagholding imbeciles are living in denial, like alawys. Let me tell you the evolution of this shitcoin. The devs will further delay any announcements/progress until the price will reach 5k-10k or something similar and then they will take measures/adjustments. Their silence tells you that they already sold their coins and now are waiting again for a great price and for a great time to release whatever they got. This is a big risk they are taking, because the coin could die even with the release of the new features. Imagine that even the most dumb sheeps will get that it was only a manipulation.

^ This is the optimistic scenario. The other scenario, a more realistic one is that they are done with it. The enthusiasm might faded away, they are stuck on fixing some bugs or more simple than this, they are a bunch of amateurs who managed to successfully design "OneMarket" and that's it. Just a in-wallet design... Can't speak more about that shit anon feature, because is closed source.

WAKE THE FUCK UP and start questioning things. Don't believe in hype and in these cheerleaders who bought at 300k. Of course they will do everything in their power to shut down criticism so they can dump at "reasonable" prices.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
burrmarket

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:57:36 AM

Excellent to get some news from the development team. The sidechain planned for block escrow definitely has contributed to some of the skepticism on my part. I am glad to see there are alternatives in the pipeline.
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:57:51 AM

People accusing me of being a government troll. LMFAO. God, the bagholding imbeciles are living in denial, like alawys. Let me tell you the evolution of this shitcoin. The devs will further delay any announcements/progress until the price will reach 5k-10k or something similar and then they will take measures/adjustments. Their silence tells you that they already sold their coins and now are waiting again for a great price and for a great time to release whatever they got. This is a big risk they are taking, because the coin could die even with the release of the new features. Imagine that even the most dumb sheeps will get that it was only a manipulation.

^ This is the optimistic scenario. The other scenario, a more realistic one is that they are done with it. The enthusiasm might faded away, they are stuck on fixing some bugs or more simple than this, they are a bunch of amateurs who managed to successfully design "OneMarket" and that's it. Just a in-wallet design... Can't speak more about that shit anon feature, because is closed source.

WAKE THE FUCK UP and start questioning things. Don't believe in hype and in these cheerleaders who bought at 300k. Of course they will do everything in their power to shut down criticism so they can dump at "reasonable" prices.
So what brings you back, Gov. Officer?

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:59:11 AM

A month for a overhaul rewrite is like a year in the crypto world. This doesn't look good.
blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:00:26 AM

Dude, I bought at around 300k. But I am not looking to dump at "reasonable' price. I am looking to buy more. I invest for long term profits. Don't invest if you don't have patience. I only invest in coins I believe will do good. Only coins I have ever invested in (bought over 1 BTC worth) are Reddcoin, Cloak, Karmacoin, and Doge in its 2nd day after launch. I see potential in this coin but I will hold whether it lives or dies.

tazmania

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:09:19 AM

Dude, I bought at around 300k. But I am not looking to dump at "reasonable' price. I am looking to buy more. I invest for long term profits. Don't invest if you don't have patience. I only invest in coins I believe will do good. Only coins I have ever invested in (bought over 1 BTC worth) are Reddcoin, Cloak, Karmacoin, and Doge in its 2nd day after launch. I see potential in this coin but I will hold whether it lives or dies.

In the denial stage still.

Danoded

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:10:09 AM

In the denial stage still.

Yep
tazmania

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:26:55 AM

Keep telling to yourself this "long term" bullshit and maybe you will believe it. Come on, seeing your investment going down 10x is heartbreaking. Keep telling that to people that bought 10btc worth, 20, 50.  Please don't live in denial.

Also, you are talking about "long term" as if the devs are robots who will work until they finish the product. There are so many factors of risk in your approach. Project could easily fail because of Loss of enthusiasm, unfixable problems, lack of time, financial/family problems. TEMPTATIONS. The last word is the key word. They gathered enough experience with this Cloak coin. What makes you think that they cannot invent another shitcoin and use the same approach for a pump ? They did everything right. They managed to get some credibility even though they are hidden by anonymity themselves. Once you get the taste of fast bitcoins... it's all over.

Just another quickly mined coin that is going to fail. There is a pattern but people don't see it. (hint: quickly mined coins don't do well long term)

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:30:30 AM

I bought a bunch @ 35k SAT....before the announcement....guess I am bagholding this baby to the bitter end. 
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:30:41 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 04:08:18 AM by poornamelessme

The way things turned out makes me wonder if whales had some inside info as to how the audit was going. Or perhaps just the fact that the audit was being done at all was enough for whales to decide to dump.
Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:34:53 AM

The way things turns out makes me wonder if whales had some inside info as to how the audit was going. Or perhaps just the fact that the audit was being done at all was enough for whales to decide to dump.

Sorry clueless.  What audit are you referring to?
ymod123

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:39:44 AM

The way things turns out makes me wonder if whales had some inside info as to how the audit was going. Or perhaps just the fact that the audit was being done at all was enough for whales to decide to dump.

Sorry clueless.  What audit are you referring to?

http://www.cloaktalk.org/t/private-audit-cloakcoin-posa/243
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: