Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86946 times)
icess

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:18:27 AM

List my other Question:
1. how the IPO will be used, How many BTC will used for merchants ,  how many for promotion , and how may will gave each member in the Dev team.
2. when the Official website is ready
3. when the Official MultiPool is ready
4. when the  Blockexplorer  is ready
5. how may bounties for the MultiPool, if no bounties at first days, there will no Miners to join the MultiPool .  The http://dcm.multipoolmining.com/ MP only have 30 miners.

1. This question has been answered  a couple times already. The IPO will be split by the team members, so that one member does not hold all the coins. Each member will hold a different amount though based on their role in the coin. The way the IPO will be used short-term is based on how many coins are sold.

Smiley
If  a team member get the IPO btc, then left the team, then what?
icess

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:38:36 AM

I am still curious about the anonymity questions I asked earlier.

Centralized mixer or true decentralized solution?

And will you agree to bittrex not releasing btc funds to the team until the anonymity features have been verified?

The contract escrow with bittrex is currently contingent upon the wallets compiling, blockchain syncing, and Withdrawls working. We will work hard to make sure that Anon is fully ready by the end of POW though.

Okay, so anonymity is not guaranteed before the team gets their btc.

As for the other question, what sort of anonymity solution are we talking about exactly?

I'll have our head dev come in and write an explanation about all of this.

anonymity  feature should be ready before the dev team get all IPO BTCs.

maybe the Bittrex can delivery a part of IPO , When DEV team finished an important feature , can get more IPO BTCs.

Right time , no one can guarantee when the Team member get the IPO BTCs and keep doing their work.
If someone get the IPO BTCs can gone.  then The investor money get lost.
berkelip

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:24:42 AM

Special Dual-Wallet Smiley
looks good
I hope the plan happen to make a very special wallet
so we don't need any exchange

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:33:48 AM

List my other Question:
1. how the IPO will be used, How many BTC will used for merchants ,  how many for promotion , and how may will gave each member in the Dev team.
2. when the Official website is ready
3. when the Official MultiPool is ready
4. when the  Blockexplorer  is ready
5. how may bounties for the MultiPool, if no bounties at first days, there will no Miners to join the MultiPool .  The http://dcm.multipoolmining.com/ MP only have 30 miners.

1. This question has been answered  a couple times already. The IPO will be split by the team members, so that one member does not hold all the coins. Each member will hold a different amount though based on their role in the coin. The way the IPO will be used short-term is based on how many coins are sold.

Smiley
If  a team member get the IPO btc, then left the team, then what?

Everyone on this team stuck through the Negativity on day one. We're here to stay. No one is abandoning.
jimhuang

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:09:11 AM

I'm in~~~
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:16:44 AM

I'm still waiting to throw my 600+ MH farm at this coin.. Sure gonna be great to earn all those coins and dump them on the market, I feel terrible for anyone who bought into this. Sorry guys but as soon as POW starts this coin will die fast and hard. Try to get out now while you still can!

HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:45:13 AM

I'm still waiting to throw my 600+ MH farm at this coin.. Sure gonna be great to earn all those coins and dump them on the market, I feel terrible for anyone who bought into this. Sorry guys but as soon as POW starts this coin will die fast and hard. Try to get out now while you still can!

This guy is a proven troll, and his own coin's team has reprimanded him, and issued an official apology for his actions. He has no power over what are going to accomplish, and he cannot deter us.

Good day to you all,

I want to express my deepest apologies for the actions of one of our team members, Bobsurplus. The views and statements he made in no way reflect the opinions of the Digital Commerce team. I have spoken to this individual regarding these actions and made it clear that this kind of behavior is unwelcome and appalling. I would like to put this behind us and move forward with our continued progression and effective approach to the future of money. If anyone has any questions for me please do not hesitate to PM me on bitcointalk or in the #dCom IRC channel. I will be around for a few hours tonight. Please accept my apology in this matter.

-Kreativekrypto
Lead Developer (Digital Commerce)

xiekai

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:56:51 AM

Hello, I want to ask, you said the end of June 8th 8 at night, China so few points? You belong to what time?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:05:17 AM

This guy is a proven troll, and his own coin's team has reprimanded him, and issued an official apology for his actions. He has no power over what are going to accomplish, and he cannot deter us.

Good day to you all,

I want to express my deepest apologies for the actions of one of our team members, Bobsurplus. The views and statements he made in no way reflect the opinions of the Digital Commerce team. I have spoken to this individual regarding these actions and made it clear that this kind of behavior is unwelcome and appalling. I would like to put this behind us and move forward with our continued progression and effective approach to the future of money. If anyone has any questions for me please do not hesitate to PM me on bitcointalk or in the #dCom IRC channel. I will be around for a few hours tonight. Please accept my apology in this matter.

-Kreativekrypto
Lead Developer (Digital Commerce)

First of all, who cares about kreative, hes a loser.. what were here to tlk about is how I;m goign to personally tank this coin, or make some of the ice IPO money... either you put up MEGA WALLS AND I sell to you, or yu dont and I sell to the floor.

Get ready, only a few days left
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:06:47 AM

LMAO.. REPRIMANDED ME? No sir, someone who plays daddy day care all day while his wife works hard to feed him and their family has no ablity to REPRIMAND ME!

Get your info straight
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:13:23 AM

LMAO.. REPRIMANDED ME? No sir, someone who plays daddy day care all day while his wife works hard to feed him and their family has no ablity to REPRIMAND ME!

Get your info straight

A frustrated kid aren't you?

in fact kreativecrypto reprimanded you, i can't actually believe that he has accepted someone with such a childish mentality over his team.

Unless he threw you out and you felt like you need to keep doing the 1 thing your good at which is trolling.

Have a great day trolling you'll have us be even more active this way Smiley Mr.bob

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:17:42 AM

Get your info straight

in fact kreativecrypto reprimanded you, i can't actually believe that he has accepted someone with such a childish mentality over his team.

Unless he threw you out and you felt like you need to keep doing the 1 thing your good at which is trolling.

Have a great day trolling you'll have us be even more active this way Smiley Mr.bob

Are you joking me.. kreatove is a ki with no real worl life experience. Want proof? :

1- he scamed coinbase for 2K usd to purchase SPA, he lost on that and because he had no money in his bank account coinbase took the funds from his wifes account, which forced him to leave the emc2 team.. ASK HIM TO SHOW YOU THE btc from the IPO, he cant because he sold them all.

hes a fraud scammer who never made 10K in his life.. and I'm the troll. I have homes, cars, bills, pets and peple who count on me to live.. he count on others to live.. hes a shame really.

2- he stays at home while the wife works and feeds him, that is a boy and mommy relationship, not a husband and wife
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:18:29 AM

Want proof of what I say?

Just ask, I have it all in skype and ready for you guys!
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:24:36 AM

So have you left the DCM team now?
Why dont you troll in DCM thread, if you are un-happy with your team members.

I believe, we have much more capable developers in Harmony team and zero infighting.
Lets see where it goes.  Wink
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:24:53 AM

Well this is not harmony team business.
You are bashing the dcm dev in the harmony thread.

A bit confused aren't you.

CONTACT
jklike

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:25:21 AM

how to prove this is not scam?
$dakini

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:29:34 AM

You can wait for another 10 days and if you are happy with the progress of the coin, you can buy it from the market at a higher rate,
or you could invest now and get it at a cheaper rate.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:30:50 AM

First of all how you prove that any new coin launch is not a scam?

Then if you have followed this team from the very start it is easy to deduct that the main devs and head team
are true hardworking people.

CONTACT
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:37:26 AM

Get your info straight

Are you joking me.. kreatove is a ki with no real worl life experience. Want proof? :

1- he scamed coinbase for 2K usd to purchase SPA, he lost on that and because he had no money in his bank account coinbase took the funds from his wifes account, which forced him to leave the emc2 team.. ASK HIM TO SHOW YOU THE btc from the IPO, he cant because he sold them all.

hes a fraud scammer who never made 10K in his life.. and I'm the troll. I have homes, cars, bills, pets and peple who count on me to live.. he count on others to live.. hes a shame really.

2- he stays at home while the wife works and feeds him, that is a boy and mommy relationship, not a husband and wife

By the way just the fact that you accepted to associate your self to him knowing all of this since the very start shows much about what kind of person you are. And that is if your telling the truth or not.

My guess is you have been fired from the dcm team and you feel like it is in some way the harmo y team fault due to your useless trolling. But decide to unveal all of this info about the dcm founder right after you are no more part of their team.

I have one word for that and it' s called hypocrit to your self to the dcm community and the dcm team.

What a ridiculous turn of event.

For those who wonder why he is talking about dcm devs in tbe harmony thread i can assure you there is no link between the 2 teams.

After  this shameless appearance make your self a favor and avoid presenting your self in this thread anymore.

CONTACT
$dakini

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:47:26 AM

Dont understand why you are trying to spread so much FUD in this thread?
Did the harmony team personally offended you in some way?
You think 1.35M DCM coins is all we need in the crypto world?

DCM has its own future plans and so do Harmony.
This team is not forcing anybody to buy into this IPO.
If you believe in this team and their future plans , buy and hold.

I also have some DCM and I would have expected you guys to act professionally and  spend your time in further promoting and developing DCM,
rather than trolling in other threads.If you have 600MH farm, you better point it at the DCM multipool,
as Harmony is here to stay and wont be brought down by some rich guy with a 600MH farm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: