Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86961 times)
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:53:59 AM

I'm still waiting to throw my 600+ MH farm at this coin.. Sure gonna be great to earn all those coins and dump them on the market, I feel terrible for anyone who bought into this. Sorry guys but as soon as POW starts this coin will die fast and hard. Try to get out now while you still can!

Dont understand why you are trying to spread so much FUD in this thread?
Did the harmony team personally offended you in some way?
You think 1.35M DCM coins is all we need in the crypto world?

DCM has its own future plans and so do Harmony.
This team is not forcing anybody to buy into this IPO.
If you believe in this team and their future plans , buy and hold.

I also have some DCM and I would have expected you guys to act professionally and  spend your time in further promoting and developing DCM,
rather than trolling in other threads.If you have 600MH farm, you better point it at the DCM multipool,
as Harmony is here to stay and wont be brought down by some rich guy with a 600MH farm.

He already lost his face in this shameless story no need to feed the trolls any longer.

600mh would make around 1.4 btc a day mining any coin do you believe this troll?

3ven if it was true the harmony team is fully prepared for any dumps or trolls appearing in this thread trying to create fud.

This is one solid team we have here and thats going to be proven over the next few days.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:00:38 AM

I'm still waiting to throw my 600+ MH farm at this coin.. Sure gonna be great to earn all those coins and dump them on the market, I feel terrible for anyone who bought into this. Sorry guys but as soon as POW starts this coin will die fast and hard. Try to get out now while you still can!

I also have some DCM and I would have expected you guys to act professionally and  spend your time in further promoting and developing DCM,
rather than trolling in other threads.If you have 600MH farm, you better point it at the DCM multipool,
as Harmony is here to stay and wont be brought down by some rich guy with a 600MH farm.

Don't put any blame on DCM because of him. He is not on the DCM team anymore.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:28:43 AM

how to prove this is not scam?

First of all how you prove that any new coin launch is not a scam?

Then if you have followed this team from the very start it is easy to deduct that the main devs and head team
are true hardworking people.

WAIT A SECOND!!! Did you just say the devs are hard working people? Did you forget how the devs copied and posted the same OP announcement as DCM?

How is that hard working?

The DCM team spent 3 days putting together our OP, and another 2 days writing a letter to bittrex asking for approval for our coin to be listed for the IPO.

That's a hard working team.. On the forums 24 hours a day and I for one look out for everyone out here, not just my our investors..

HARD WORKING MY ASS!!

THIS COIN IS A BLATENT FAIL, THE TEAM COULD NOT EVEN BE ORIGINAL ENOUGH TO WRITE THEIR OWN INTRODUCTION. ANYONE WHO INVESTS IN THIS COIN WILL LOSE ALL THEIR MONEY!!

FAIL
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:29:42 AM

How would you know what team I belong to our not? LOL.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:31:32 AM

S  C  A  M

D O  N O T  W A S T E  Y O U R  M O N E Y  O N  T H I S  C O P Y  S H I T

O R  E V E R Y T H I N G  
C R Y P T O  A D V I S O R  
I S  I N V O L V E D  I N

+100, I could not have said it better myself!

actually maybe I would add a

FAIL!
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:36:52 AM

how to recognize a scam ?

Promises and absurd ipo. Easy.

U don't need 175 BTC to develop a coin lol. U need 175 BTC to get a new life and disappear  Smiley
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:37:34 AM

We've talked with KreativeKrypto to apologize that you were bad-mouthing him our thread.

Plus, you've been removed from the DCM team list.
dav1199

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:39:53 AM

Quote from: Bobsurplus link=topic=639835.msg7177872#msg7177872 date=1402126292

+100, I could not have said it better myself!

actually maybe I would add a

[b
FAIL![/b]

My god , what are you ? 15 ? You just sound butthurt because you got kicked from the DCM crew after
FUDing your way here. And now you go on a FUD crusade here again.
You are a loser we get it , no need to show everyone what a joke you are again and again and again..
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:42:15 AM

The people in this thread are trolling and venting. Bobsurplus in particular seems to be angry about how he has ruined his reputation completely within 48 hours.

In regards to the 180btc being too much... Almost all cryptocoins fail because the devs just get tired of it and stop working, and the coin does not the funding to pursue futher innovation. IPOs allow for a coin to be able to achieve all short-term goals, and if planned right, continually work towards a long-term success. We posted our plans for the IPO funds, and trolls don't effect what we are doing in the slightest.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:44:25 AM

We've talked with KreativeKrypto to apologize that you were bad-mouthing him our thread.

Plus, you've been removed from the DCM team list.

I am still on the team dear friend, Kreative willl say anything you want to hear because he has no balls and cant stand on his two feet like a man. I have brought this to the attention of our team and it will be dealt with accordingly.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:45:45 AM

The people in this thread are trolling and venting. Bobsurplus in particular seems to be angry about how he has ruined his reputation completely within 48 hours.

In regards to the 180btc being too much... Almost all cryptocoins fail because the devs just get tired of it and stop working, and the coin does not the funding to pursue futher innovation. IPOs allow for a coin to be able to achieve all short-term goals, and if planned right, continually work towards a long-term success. We posted our plans for the IPO funds, and trolls don't effect what we are doing in the slightest.

Ruined my rep.. Ok mr 26 posts.. I've been here and involved since 2012. My rep and they people who know me know that I'm as solid as they come.
vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:51:22 AM

http://hmy.pool.mn/ will soon be ready for mining!

http://hmy.pool.mn/ offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:53:49 AM

jajaja. U don't need 180 BTC, all i"m sayin. We should trust your blabla based on the prestige of the coins u made in your signature ? yinyang ? Countrycoin ? failed coins based on hype ? Seems this time u found the ultimate deal after ur several fails ? IPO. IPO always the best way in crypto to buy a new life without delivering anything Smiley
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:58:04 AM

http://hmy.pool.mn/ will soon be ready for mining!

http://hmy.pool.mn/ offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

We'll make sure to add your pool to the OP when POW starts.
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:03:21 AM

If we wanted to runaway with the IPO btc. We wouldn't have committed our lives to Crypto. Crypto has been my life since November when I quit my job to do it full-time. I am dedicated, and the rest of the team is dedicated. I hope you guys can see how involved we are in this coin, and how involved we will be for throughout.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:40:02 AM

Lol bobsurplus your just an hypocrit so far thats all youve proven to be.

If you believed kreativecrypto was a scammer and you decided to work with him your as worst as the reputation your giving him.

Your a kid who got lost into his own hypocrisy now move on your words have absolutely no influence on this thread.

Youve been fired! Move on

CONTACT
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:03:14 AM

If you believed kreativecrypto was a scammer and you decided to work with him your as worst as the reputation your giving him.

Your a kid who got lost into his own hypocrisy now move on your words have absolutely no influence on this thread.

Slow down buddy, I never said he was a scammer! And I'm no hypocrite!
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:23:58 AM

I guess the word scammer doesnt appear here , im hallucinating.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639835.msg7176831#msg7176831

Just move on , you have 0 reason trolling here and your completely losing what ever of a reputation you have left.

CONTACT
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:33:33 AM

Just move on , you have 0 reason trolling here and your completely losing what ever of a reputation you have left.

I forgot about that. Yeah, I guess so then.. He did try to pull a fast on on coinbase  Huh but that backfired and ended up costing him his place in the EMC2 team... So I guess, yeah! He has some scammer in him!
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:17:00 PM

I forgot about that. Yeah, I guess so then.. He did try to pull a fast on on coinbase  Huh but that backfired and ended up costing him his place in the EMC2 team... So I guess, yeah! He has some scammer in him!

BTW, thanks for your DCM dumped cheap on us BobShitFace
Wink Now bye bye...go find yourself some other projects to FUD....

and btw, stop wearing sunglasses inside a room, you look like a complete retard

Cheers and GL HarmonyCoin

Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: