Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86944 times)
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:19:12 PM

how to prove this is not scam?

First of all how you prove that any new coin launch is not a scam?

Then if you have followed this team from the very start it is easy to deduct that the main devs and head team
are true hardworking people.

WAIT A SECOND!!! Did you just say the devs are hard working people? Did you forget how the devs copied and posted the same OP announcement as DCM?

How is that hard working?

The DCM team spent 3 days putting together our OP, and another 2 days writing a letter to bittrex asking for approval for our coin to be listed for the IPO.

That's a hard working team.. On the forums 24 hours a day and I for one look out for everyone out here, not just my our investors..

HARD WORKING MY ASS!!

THIS COIN IS A BLATENT FAIL, THE TEAM COULD NOT EVEN BE ORIGINAL ENOUGH TO WRITE THEIR OWN INTRODUCTION. ANYONE WHO INVESTS IN THIS COIN WILL LOSE ALL THEIR MONEY!!

FAIL

600mh/s farm? LMAO. If you had that much power you wouldn't be wasting time here. Go away little boy.

To everyone else, the ignore button is your friend.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:23:29 PM

Then if you have followed this team from the very start it is easy to deduct that the main devs and head team

WAIT A SECOND!!! Did you just say the devs are hard working people? Did you forget how the devs copied and posted the same OP announcement as DCM?

The DCM team spent 3 days putting together our OP, and another 2 days writing a letter to bittrex asking for approval for our coin to be listed for the IPO.

That's a hard working team.. On the forums 24 hours a day and I for one look out for everyone out here, not just my our investors..

HARD WORKING MY ASS!!

THIS COIN IS A BLATENT FAIL, THE TEAM COULD NOT EVEN BE ORIGINAL ENOUGH TO WRITE THEIR OWN INTRODUCTION. ANYONE WHO INVESTS IN THIS COIN WILL LOSE ALL THEIR MONEY!!

FAIL

600mh/s farm? LMAO. If you had that much power you wouldn't be wasting time here. Go away little boy.

Indeed the ignore button often forgotten Tongue

Great to see that after all this fud we still have a great community support here!

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
icess

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:30:10 PM

HARD WORKING MY ASS!!

FAIL

Indeed the ignore button often forgotten Tongue

Great to see that after all this fud we still have a great community support here!

Thanks for your tips, Just notice this feature. great !!!  Wink
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:33:17 PM

Everyone can see how dedicated we are in this. No need to worry about that guy.
GGfan

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:28:25 PM

Everyone can see how dedicated we are in this. No need to worry about that guy.
I trust you.
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:27:22 PM

I'm a DCM investor.  Sorry about all that's gone on here.  I wish you guys luck, and us as well.  Hopefully both coins end up being successful.
gentacomp

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:11:46 PM

Its still IPO, but already have some profit Grin
Cant wait for POW !!!

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:54:47 PM

Hey guys, we appreciate the support but there is no need to stoop down to his level and name call, or use bad language. Thanks for standing up for us though. Let's just move on. Sure he'll be back tonight though.
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:38:48 PM

Hey guys, we appreciate the support but there is no need to stoop down to his level and name call, or use bad language. Thanks for standing up for us though. Let's just move on. Sure he'll be back tonight though.

Yes you are right, no need to go this low with name calls.

I am really confident about this team and things are starting to look very good now.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:48:59 PM

We are extending the IPO 30 hours. It will end June 10th at 10am PST. We are extending because we have some investors who are wanting to get into the IPO, but cannot buy in until Monday night. This is very positive though because it shows us that people with a lot of btc are interested in HMY, and it is a good indicator that the price will only go higher once the IPO ends. I hope you guys understand. We will release screenshots of the blockexplorer and the pool on June 8th to prove that they were ready for the original launch date, and that the development of this coin has nothing to do with the extension.
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:06:39 PM

Wanted to repost this incase anyone hasn't seen it.

Just wanted to make a statement on what we are working on right now:

We are actively looking to create merchant adoption, and will be focusing some time to come up with ideas on how to do that on a wide scale level. This is where SRHsoulja  He is not an official member of the team, which is the misundestanding we both had, but he is going to be a part of it at some level, and fully supports the coin.

We finishing up setting up anon features and testing it.

We are in the process of developing a wallet that can hold both BTC and HMY. Through this wallet you will be able to instantly buy or sell your HMY without the use of an exchange.

We are looking to add one or two more official developers to the team, to help with mobile features for Harmony. The goal will be to be able to accept HMY through mobile applications,

Lastly, for now, we are working on setting up a wordpress plugin which merchants can adopt to accept payment.

These are our current plans.
merk475

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:23:08 PM

If the IPO does not sell out, what happens to the remaining coins?  Do they get destroyed or do they go towards the POW for mining?
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:41:16 PM

If the IPO does not sell out, what happens to the remaining coins?  Do they get destroyed or do they go towards the POW for mining?

They get destroyed by bittrex, everything has been planned.

CONTACT
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:42:43 PM

Bobsurplus is a classless turd. I think I will buy some Harmony IPO today.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:47:19 PM

What harmony HarmonyCoin will create ? I mean why on earth people will use HarmonyCoin ? Dont u think this is a funny name and it is very absurd to be serious about it ?

merk475

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:08:54 PM

They get destroyed by bittrex, everything has been planned.

Thanks.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:13:15 PM

XHC will deliver open source anon for all coins. All coins will be anon. Fail. haha. Crypto world benefits though.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:24:19 PM

What harmony HarmonyCoin will create ? I mean why on earth people will use HarmonyCoin ? Dont u think this is a funny name and it is very absurd to be serious about it ?

Everyone sees the name of a coin in a different manner. Who though dogEcoin would go this far with such a name?
Darkcoin and blackcoin when i saw these name i was wondering who is going to accept any of these coins with these color names? ( big success for both of them now)

Ive learned that in crypto the name doesn't matter because if it did i doubt that bitcoin would be the number one crypto and litecoin would follow and these 3 other coins i have stated above also lol. It all really depends on the development backing up this coin and i can tell you Harmony coin is backed up with a very talented group of people who are going to work as hard as they can to make harmony coin a top coin in the crypto-world.

If you read a couple post before this one you can notice there is some great plans planned already and this is just the starting point.

CONTACT
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:46:22 PM

I'm crossposting this from the DCM thread so that people here see it as well:

We may not be to welcome here by this community, but we just wanted to stop by to say that you should not blame DCM for Bob's actions. We have nothing against DCM, and believe they are doing a terrific job, and are far along only 4 days into existence. Kreative has been very professional in the way he handled BobSurplus, so that is why we believe in this DCM team. Just wanted to stop by, and make a statement on behalf of the team that he attacked. Our IPO ends in 3 days, and we're very excited for our launch as well. We are confident that HarmonyCoin will see the success that DCM had, and that both of our coins will have long-term future.

As a dev on the DCM team, I appreciate your remarks. I can only say that we are all sorry for the way the situation escalated without there being any real reason for this to happen. I will admit I was upset about your ANN but that was primarily because of the SRHSoulja situation but I tried to remain civil, calm and rational. I wish everybody involved would have kept their calm but that was obviously not the case.

Be that as it may, I want to apologize in the name of our team for what happened and thank you for your calm handling of the situation. I wish you best of luck with your coin; the market will ultimately determine who has the better coin & strategy; one coin's gain does not have to be another coin's loss.
dCom

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:49:43 AM

If you have followed the chain of events of the past 48 hours regarding the Harmony Coin IPO and the reactions of Digital Commerce's developer “BobSurplus”, you already know what happened.

In case you missed the drama, here is a very brief summary: BobSurplus took offense to Harmony's ANN thread bearing close resemblance to Digital Commerce's ANN thread and decided to attack Harmony's team because of this. BobSurplus stepped up his attacks during the day and let them reach a level which was far beyond anything reasonable and ended up threatening to dump the coin. When the Digital Commerce project leader “KreativeKrypto” attempted to communicate to BobSurplus that this type of behavior is not acceptable on a professional project, the situation on our internal communcation channel escalated and quickly turned into personal insults. Eventually BobSurplus resumed his public attacks on Harmony's ANN thread and then even expanded them to include personal insults aimed at KreativeKrypto.

Given this chain of events and BobSurplus' unsanctioned and unprofessional behavior paired with his refusal to stop harassing and insulting the Harmony team and our team members, we have no choice but to announce, effective immediately, that BobSurplus is no longer part of the Digital Commerce team.

Digital Commerce was founded by dedicated and hardworking developers who had the goal to display immaculate professionalism and deliver results. We still plan on delivering results but understand that our professional image has been tarnished by the actions of one irresponsible team member and that it will take time to regain our investors' and community's trust and make our coin's value grow.

Lastly, we wish to apologize to the Harmony team for the conduct displayed by BobSurplus. His behavior was never sanctioned or encouraged by Digital Commerce's other team members and all our efforts to reason with him failed. We are saddened that both coins were damaged by this affair and that we were unable to resolve the situation any faster. We wish the Harmony team best of luck with the development of their coin and hope that both teams can leave this incident behind them and focus on building the value of their coins and regain investor confidence.

-the Digital Commerce team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: