Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86959 times)
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:02:48 AM

If you have followed the chain of events of the past 48 hours regarding the Harmony Coin IPO and the reactions of Digital Commerce's developer “BobSurplus”, you already know what happened.

In case you missed the drama, here is a very brief summary: BobSurplus took offense to Harmony's ANN thread bearing close resemblance to Digital Commerce's ANN thread and decided to attack Harmony's team because of this. BobSurplus stepped up his attacks during the day and let them reach a level which was far beyond anything reasonable and ended up threatening to dump the coin. When the Digital Commerce project leader “KreativeKrypto” attempted to communicate to BobSurplus that this type of behavior is not acceptable on a professional project, the situation on our internal communcation channel escalated and quickly turned into personal insults. Eventually BobSurplus resumed his public attacks on Harmony's ANN thread and then even expanded them to include personal insults aimed at KreativeKrypto.

Given this chain of events and BobSurplus' unsanctioned and unprofessional behavior paired with his refusal to stop harassing and insulting the Harmony team and our team members, we have no choice but to announce, effective immediately, that BobSurplus is no longer part of the Digital Commerce team.

Digital Commerce was founded by dedicated and hardworking developers who had the goal to display immaculate professionalism and deliver results. We still plan on delivering results but understand that our professional image has been tarnished by the actions of one irresponsible team member and that it will take time to regain our investors' and community's trust and make our coin's value grow.

Lastly, we wish to apologize to the Harmony team for the conduct displayed by BobSurplus. His behavior was never sanctioned or encouraged by Digital Commerce's other team members and all our efforts to reason with him failed. We are saddened that both coins were damaged by this affair and that we were unable to resolve the situation any faster. We wish the Harmony team best of luck with the development of their coin and hope that both teams can leave this incident behind them and focus on building the value of their coins and regain investor confidence.

-the Digital Commerce team

Thank you for stopping by. I think we are done with all this now, and can move past it. I'm sure Bob will be back in here tonight to troll, but it's much impossible for anything he says to have bearing after all this, so no worries.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:29:24 AM

If you have followed the chain of events of the past 48 hours regarding the Harmony Coin IPO and the reactions of Digital Commerce's developer “BobSurplus”, you already know what happened.

In case you missed the drama, here is a very brief summary: BobSurplus took offense to Harmony's ANN thread bearing close resemblance to Digital Commerce's ANN thread and decided to attack Harmony's team because of this. BobSurplus stepped up his attacks during the day and let them reach a level which was far beyond anything reasonable and ended up threatening to dump the coin. When the Digital Commerce project leader “KreativeKrypto” attempted to communicate to BobSurplus that this type of behavior is not acceptable on a professional project, the situation on our internal communcation channel escalated and quickly turned into personal insults. Eventually BobSurplus resumed his public attacks on Harmony's ANN thread and then even expanded them to include personal insults aimed at KreativeKrypto.

Given this chain of events and BobSurplus' unsanctioned and unprofessional behavior paired with his refusal to stop harassing and insulting the Harmony team and our team members, we have no choice but to announce, effective immediately, that BobSurplus is no longer part of the Digital Commerce team.

Digital Commerce was founded by dedicated and hardworking developers who had the goal to display immaculate professionalism and deliver results. We still plan on delivering results but understand that our professional image has been tarnished by the actions of one irresponsible team member and that it will take time to regain our investors' and community's trust and make our coin's value grow.

Lastly, we wish to apologize to the Harmony team for the conduct displayed by BobSurplus. His behavior was never sanctioned or encouraged by Digital Commerce's other team members and all our efforts to reason with him failed. We are saddened that both coins were damaged by this affair and that we were unable to resolve the situation any faster. We wish the Harmony team best of luck with the development of their coin and hope that both teams can leave this incident behind them and focus on building the value of their coins and regain investor confidence.

-the Digital Commerce team

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!!!! +100 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

For those who wish to know more, please check out the "bobsurplus is an asshole" thread in my signature!
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:42:57 AM

We have a faucet that will be live when the IPO starts as well. Just finished that up.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:08:20 AM

We have a faucet that will be live when the IPO starts as well. Just finished that up.

Wow a faucet... WOW..  Grin

Can you maybe post more then one line sentences when addressing your investors. Seems like you really cant figure shit out or elaborate on your thoughts and ideas.

I dont think I saw more then 4 posts that contained paragraphs written by you. I mean.. fuck..you had to rip off the ANN from DCM.. I cant believe anyone invested in this trash coin. How do you expect a team who cant be original enough to write their own announcement thread to succeed in the real world when trying to attract merchants, press ect..... you will all lose your money fast and then I'll add the conclusion to this part of my bobsurplus is an asshole thread.

HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:22:02 AM

We're anticipating that about half of the IPO will be sold come Tuesday 10am. This means that 1.5mil coins will be destroyed, and the total coin count will be 5.5mil. This is just an example, but figure this is how it will work depending on how many coins are actually sold. If this type of scenario does happen, we are really excited for our investors because this only means your coins will be worth even more. The one thing we would like to see is a little more activity in the thread by people who have bought in. Post comments about what you would like see coming this coin, and any further ideas of what could be implemented to this coin. It is always good to have a community active and involved.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:26:06 AM

We're anticipating that about half of the IPO will be sold come Tuesday 10am. This means that 1.5mil coins will be destroyed, and the total coin count will be 5.5mil. This is just an example, but figure this is how it will work depending on how many coins are actually sold. If this type of scenario does happen, we are really excited for our investors because this only means your coins will be worth even more. The one thing we would like to see is a little more activity in the thread by people who have bought in. Post comments about what you would like see coming this coin, and any further ideas of what could be implemented to this coin. It is always good to have a community active and involved.

LMAO.. no sellout means the coins are worth less not more.. Anyone who sees the IPO price and sees or knows that it did not sellout, knows it did not sellout for the reason.

This coin is worth trash and I cant wait to rent all the hash power in the world and then force you to pay me top dollar for the harmony coin I mine or risk the price getting dumped to high hell..I wonder what would happen if I rented a TH?

Cheesy
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:29:41 AM

ok bob, just admit, your 12 years old.
or else, youd have realized by now, theirs no more reason to try to keep doing whatever your doing since nobody is listening to you anymore...
read his posts guys, hes "threatened" us with SUPER HIGH HASHPOWER TO DUMP OR ELSE...this guy is big bad internet kid..watch out so scarry
all i hear is echo echo echo echo...GTFO goodbye  Kiss
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:38:37 AM

or else, youd have realized by now, theirs no more reason to try to keep doing whatever your doing since nobody is listening to you anymore...
read his posts guys, hes "threatened" us with SUPER HIGH HASHPOWER TO DUMP OR ELSE...this guy is big bad internet kid..watch out so scarry

Yes, he comes in here every night, must have nothing better to do since he's not associated with a coin anymore. We don't respond to him at this point. Not worth the time. No one listens to him anymore.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:40:38 AM

Yes, he comes in here every night, must have nothing better to do since he's not associated with a coin anymore. We don't respond to him at this point. Not worth the time. No one listens to him anymore.

lol, that coin put 22 btc in my pocket Cheesy more in my pocket then I believe you raised in your whole IPO...

LMAO,,,hahahhaha
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:57:04 AM

How can someone go around calling other coins cams, when they literally stole 22btc from investors? Good to know our thread's troll is a scammer, obviously won't have any influence over the community here.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:59:06 AM

How can someone go around calling other coins cams, when they literally stole 22btc from investors? Good to know our thread's troll is a scammer, obviously won't have any influence over the community here.

I never said I stole it, just that it was in my pocket. I have spent it on DCM in a marketing campaign, but I could have stole it. I dont do thinks like that though, only harmony coin does!
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:11:15 AM

Hey guys, so we haven't brought this up before, but what Charity would you guys be interested in donating to? Has stated in the OP, .5% of every POW block will go to charity, that is a total of ~21000 HMY for Charity. We would love some suggestions from you guys as to what charity the community would be most interested in going to. We are particular interested in assisting children or third world countries.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:18:43 AM

I never said I stole it, just that it was in my pocket. I have spent it on DCM in a marketing campaign, but I could have stole it. I dont do thinks like that though, only harmony coin does!

22 btc on  a marketing campaign when your coin is barely a week old. Seems legit.

The more ypu talk the more your proving how much of a scammer you are

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
GGfan

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:19:57 AM

In case, the IPO does not achieve to sell all the coins, what will happen to the remaining coins?

All the remaining coins will be destroyed.
Huh Huh When destroy the remaining coins?
CryptoAdvisor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:05:43 AM

In case, the IPO does not achieve to sell all the coins, what will happen to the remaining coins?

All the remaining coins will be destroyed.
Huh Huh When destroy the remaining coins?

They will be destroyed when the IPO ends on June 10th at 10am
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:35:44 AM

Looks like one of the DCM member take the IPO shares and left the team.
the investors 20 BTC is gone.

Can you guys prevent something like this happening ?

My personal suggestion is let Bittrex hold the IPO fund, when you need it , Bittrex can send you a part of it.

also: just found the topic title has error:
Re: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|IPO Live On Bitrrex|X13|POW/POS|Anon Functions|

Bittrex not  Bitrrex.

Very unprofessional !!!

Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:46:36 AM

Bittrex not  Bitrrex.

Very unprofessional !!!

Oh well, first copy of an ann, now this... someone was in a hurry to kick off with this ipo. Rotfl  Grin
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:00:53 AM

Bittrex not  Bitrrex.

Very unprofessional !!!

Oh well, first copy of an ann, now this... someone was in a hurry to kick off with this ipo. Rotfl  Grin
In my opinion, the team is very unprofessional.

after two days of ipo, only have an twitter account. nothing else.
at least , they should have an preview  official website.

IF you are hurry to build this,
you should publish the progress here:

such as:
June 7: design official website
June 8: by the coin domain: harmonycoin.com ...
June 8: the website is online for testing...

IPO need someone to buy it. dev team should looks professional let ppl trust you.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:16:22 AM

Bittrex not  Bitrrex.

Very unprofessional !!!

Oh well, first copy of an ann, now this... someone was in a hurry to kick off with this ipo. Rotfl  Grin

Thanks for posting this, we're really surprised no one noticed sooner, including ourselves and Bittrex. Thank you for pointing it out though.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:22:29 AM

Bittrex not  Bitrrex.

Very unprofessional !!!

Oh well, first copy of an ann, now this... someone was in a hurry to kick off with this ipo. Rotfl  Grin

lol are you supporting bobsurplus by any chance? Came here trolling about an issue which have been settled between the head team of DCM and the head team of Harmony?

Lets just resume quickly what your bosurplus is about and what he has proved all over this thread. I wont make up any fact everything i will state below is easy to find reading this thread.

1-He trolls about the text format of the Harmony ann because Harmony dev though the DCM ann had a great format so why not just take it as an example? Only the format have been taken since the text is totally unlinked so where's the matter here? ( DCM dev doesn't see any matter about this issue right now so who are you to even step in and bring it up?)

2-Bobsurplus has been kicked from the DCM team because of his excessive trolling in this thread. He then got kicked out from the DCM team for his useless trolling.

3-Bobsurplus came here exposing KreativeCrypto ( Founder of DCM) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639835.msg7176831#msg7176831
Then when he got asked about why he accepted to work with someone he believed to be a scammer from the very start , blacked out saying he never said KreativeCrypto was a scammer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639835.msg7178714#msg7178714. ( Tells you much about what kind of hypocrit he is right?) I mean is there any more proof necessary here proving he accepted to work with someone he is accusing of being a scammer since the very start?  Wow such a great guy right? (And i am not saying kreativecrypto is a scammer im simply saying if he believed he was why would he have accepted to work with him?)

4-Bobsurplus claims hes about to destroy this coins with his 600MH farm mining in our pow phase ( lol 600 MH farm) but he then claims he is going to rent hashes to mine it and dump it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639835.msg7190886#msg7190886 ( lol lies issue much? but yea he is such a great guy tho..)

5-When Bobsurplus is being told that all he got left is trolling since he got fired from the DCM team that was his answer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639835.msg7190999#msg7190999 ( such a great guy) After he said he put the 22 btc from the DCM ipo in his pocket  he had to come up with some bullshit even if DCM is barely a week old saying he put it all in marketing ( lol com on now)

6-Since the very start Harmony coin has been under attack full of trolling and fuding and until now you are still seeing the full team members active 24h7 since the launch of this thread. Harmony coin has in fact a hard working team, an honest team and is aiming to have harmony coin to be considered as one of the best coin in the crypto-currency world.

Bobsurplus your one if not the worst hypocrit member of this forum and anyone who takes the time to read and visit the above links in my post will notice the same. Avoid showing your shameless face here , you have clearly been proven to be a hypocrit and a scammer. Not to forget your kid attitude and mentality.

Take the time to read all the above statements guys and then make your own opinion on this Bobsurplus Troll.
Harmony coin has absolutely nothing to be reproached, all we had here is a troll who has been officialy exposed, a troll who tryed to affect the harmony team reputation and a troll who simply failed!

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: