Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS  (Read 86954 times)
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Communications Lead

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:29:06 PM

HarmonyCoin Devs,

1) What kind of marketing strategy is being worked on to begin exposing this coin? If I remember correctly, BlackCoin, the coin you are basing your "This is a long term investment" comments had a clear marketing strategy from the beginning.

2) The IPO was a success. Your team received more then $30,000 in revenues thanks to it. Could you highlight what will be the strategy for using that kind of money? Is this for marketing? Designing? Buying rigs to mine and stabilize price? A detailed report on the usage of the IPO will calm down the investors. A hopeful message on long term holding is not enough, we need more then hope, we need information.

3) HarmonyCoin needs to build a community. Having an IPO does not equal as having a community, the investors have sacrificed money for the coin and the devs. Most will not invest their time also.

These are a couple of pointers you NEED to work out, and should be first priority.

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:41:50 PM

devs,
dont get disheartened by the price drop as its part and parcel of every coin cycle.
Keep working on the features, and let the features speak for you.

Since we have only around 5 million coins, its very easy to turn the corner, if you guys are serious about it.
I still believe we are destined for a brighter future, once the POW ends and the dev starts delivering.
icess

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:55:53 PM

POOLS
http://hmy.pool.mn/
http://www.hashharder.com/x13/harmonycoin
pool.harmonycoin.co (not live yet)

24 hours after the POW start, the Official pool still not working?

Hi, DEV TEAM , what are you guys doing?  Huh Huh

I'm lucky only invest 0.5BTC for this coin.
softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:25:43 PM

It was totally A fail coin,A fail IPO,BITTREX please don't give them our BTC, This team made a big joke.

I also want my btc back.

What kind of  a fuckin joke is going on in here?

When I see comments like yours I don't even mind seeing my own investment go to the garbage if it is to see people like you lose their money too!!!

SINCE THE VERY START YOU GUYS KEEP ON FUDING MAN THIS IS BARELY  A WEEK OLD, YOUR FUDING IS PUTING EVERY SINGLE INVESTOR MONEY AT RISK SO AT THIS POINT YOU ARE THE ONE'S SINKING THIS SHIP BECAUSE IT DIDN'T EVEN TRYED ANYTHING YET AND YOUR BURRYING IT.

NOW PLEASE I ASK YOU TO STFU AND ALLOW THIS TEAM TO DO WHAT THEY  NEED TO DO, LOOK AT THE BEST ALTCOINS PATHS, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE ONE WHO SUCCEEDED RIGHT AT THE START AND KEPT ON GROWING SO DO NOT EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

ONCE THEY TRY AND FAIL YOU CAN COME AND OPEN YOUR BIG FUDING MOUTH. NO1 EVER FORCED ANYONE TO JOIN THIS COIN, I JOINED BECAUSE OF 2 REASONS:

1-LOW AMOUNT OF COINS
2-GOOD TEAM BEHIND TE PROJECT

IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE ABOVE THEN YOUR A RETARD FOR JOINING HERE.
KEEP YOUR TROLLING AND FUDING AWAY FOR ONCE YOU BABY WHINER AND LET US HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE WHAT THIS TEAM CAN DO INSTEAD OF TRYING TO KILL IT BEFORE IT EVEN START.
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:32:24 PM

POOLS
http://hmy.pool.mn/
http://www.hashharder.com/x13/harmonycoin
pool.harmonycoin.co (not live yet)

24 hours after the POW start, the Official pool still not working?

Hi, DEV TEAM , what are you guys doing?  Huh Huh

I'm lucky only invest 0.5BTC for this coin.

Isn't the official pool meant to be the multipool?

It has been said to be released after the mining is done and full pos hits in which mean 6 more days to go.
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:37:59 PM

It was totally A fail coin,A fail IPO,BITTREX please don't give them our BTC, This team made a big joke.

I also want my btc back.

When I see comments like yours I don't even mind seeing my own investment go to the garbage if it is to see people like you lose their money too!!!

SINCE THE VERY START YOU GUYS KEEP ON FUDING MAN THIS IS BARELY  A WEEK OLD, YOUR FUDING IS PUTING EVERY SINGLE INVESTOR MONEY AT RISK SO AT THIS POINT YOU ARE THE ONE'S SINKING THIS SHIP BECAUSE IT DIDN'T EVEN TRYED ANYTHING YET AND YOUR BURRYING IT.

NOW PLEASE I ASK YOU TO STFU AND ALLOW THIS TEAM TO DO WHAT THEY  NEED TO DO, LOOK AT THE BEST ALTCOINS PATHS, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE ONE WHO SUCCEEDED RIGHT AT THE START AND KEPT ON GROWING SO DO NOT EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

ONCE THEY TRY AND FAIL YOU CAN COME AND OPEN YOUR BIG FUDING MOUTH. NO1 EVER FORCED ANYONE TO JOIN THIS COIN, I JOINED BECAUSE OF 2 REASONS:

1-LOW AMOUNT OF COINS

KEEP YOUR TROLLING AND FUDING AWAY FOR ONCE YOU BABY WHINER AND LET US HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE WHAT THIS TEAM CAN DO INSTEAD OF TRYING TO KILL IT BEFORE IT EVEN START.

You've just said 80% of the stuff i was thinking.

Let's see how this team will react to all the fud. If the low price can bring these weak hands to dump their coins then be it.
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:32:28 PM

I also want my btc back.

1-LOW AMOUNT OF COINS

Couldn't agree more .. The ammount of FUD being thrown around here have been completly overboard and no real reason for it. Devs have followed their callendar 100% so far..
No clue why some feel the need to bash the coin so much. If they are invested in it they are doing more harm than good to it , just counter productive.
HarmonyCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:54:00 PM

FUD much ?
Wallet address starting letter is a big deal for sure  Roll Eyes .. Like we don't know every coin is a copy of another until they add more to it.

And there is 3m coin alive because of the IPO maybe ? The rest is being mined up.
How would you call a 50ish BTC IPO a fail ? It was probably too big of an IPO and but other than that .. Nothing really wrong with it.
And they can't distribute the 2.2 millions left of the IPO they are being destroyed that was the deal from the start.

Just wait and see how it evolve and stop FUDing for no reasons .. If you bought into the IPO and want to sell now .. sell. Noone forced you to buy up.

look at this clown

Nice argument , tell me more ?

millions of coins that should not exist?
i total scam ipo that bittrex made possible
a wallet that uses blackcoin adresses?
none of that makes you a little uneasy?

There are no coins that shouldn't exist. Please research before you just start accusing and spreading fud! The IPO had 3mil coins, those were pre-mined for the IPO. Only ~800K coins sold, so ~2.2mil coins were destroyed. We have no access to those coins because Bittrex destroyed them. The other coins are the coins that have been mined so far. 400coins are mined every minute. Why does it matter if the addresses have an H or a B? Does that affect the coin? Does that change our strategy? Does that prevent us from releasing features? You're making such a big deal out of nothing. I understand people who are upset a bit from seeing the price fall, but about the first letter of the address, seems meaningless.
smoothdoger

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:05:34 PM

FUD much ?
Wallet address starting letter is a big deal for sure  Roll Eyes .. Like we don't know every coin is a copy of another until they add more to it.

And there is 3m coin alive because of the IPO maybe ? The rest is being mined up.
How would you call a 50ish BTC IPO a fail ? It was probably too big of an IPO and but other than that .. Nothing really wrong with it.
And they can't distribute the 2.2 millions left of the IPO they are being destroyed that was the deal from the start.

Just wait and see how it evolve and stop FUDing for no reasons .. If you bought into the IPO and want to sell now .. sell. Noone forced you to buy up.

look at this clown

There are no coins that shouldn't exist. Please research before you just start accusing and spreading fud! The IPO had 3mil coins, those were pre-mined for the IPO. Only ~800K coins sold, so ~2.2mil coins were destroyed. We have no access to those coins because Bittrex destroyed them. The other coins are the coins that have been mined so far. 400coins are mined every minute. Why does it matter if the addresses have an H or a B? Does that affect the coin? Does that change our strategy? Does that prevent us from releasing features? You're making such a big deal out of nothing. I understand people who are upset a bit from seeing the price fall, but about the first letter of the address, seems meaningless.

It makes you look like a twat if you cannot even get your own wallet address on your own coin
and yes the amateur poorly thought out so called features that do not even exist affects the coin
I am making a big deal about another obvious pure scam coin that has managed to drag a pretty decent exchange into the mix

It took 80 coins to drop the coins value to 1500 sats, i know because i was the guy that did it
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:12:53 PM

FUD much ?

look at this clown

It makes you look like a twat if you cannot even get your own wallet address on your own coin
and yes the amateur poorly thought out so called features that do not even exist affects the coin
I am making a big deal about another obvious pure scam coin that has managed to drag a pretty decent exchange into the mix

It took 80 coins to drop the coins value to 1500 sats, i know because i was the guy that did it

We've delivered everything we said we would have at this point. Now, you're nailing us because we have future goals that are not yet released? We will be doing developments on this coin consistently, and releasing new things as time passes by, you can't expect us to not have future goals that we're working on.
smoothdoger

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:14:09 PM

i am nailing you because it is really really easy to expose guys like you
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:19:30 PM

i am nailing you because it is really really easy to expose guys like you

Okay, well if you really think that's true, then I understand if you sell now. Just know that a month down the road we'll still be here, and HarmonyCoin will probably be seeing much better days.
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:23:36 PM

MineP.it HarmonyCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://hmy.minep.it:3364 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:29:22 PM

MineP.it HarmonyCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://hmy.minep.it:3364 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Another great pool to add to the list. Very nice UI
gentacomp

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:58:35 PM

To dev
You should buy in POS not in POW... Theres no big impact in POW since it worth around 600k coins per day so let it low as it can...

Everyone so worry and sell their coins.
Their worry would be changes to regrets when pos start and multipool "stabilized" the prices to 45-50k sat  Wink

the IPO was 60 k... so initial investors will still be at a lose with your so called "stablized" phase.

It was 6k Sir. Are you really buying HMY ?

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Communications Lead

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:57:05 PM

HarmonyCoin Devs,

1) What kind of marketing strategy is being worked on to begin exposing this coin? If I remember correctly, BlackCoin, the coin you are basing your "This is a long term investment" comments had a clear marketing strategy from the beginning.

2) The IPO was a success. Your team received more then $30,000 in revenues thanks to it. Could you highlight what will be the strategy for using that kind of money? Is this for marketing? Designing? Buying rigs to mine and stabilize price? A detailed report on the usage of the IPO will calm down the investors. A hopeful message on long term holding is not enough, we need more then hope, we need information.

3) HarmonyCoin needs to build a community. Having an IPO does not equal as having a community, the investors have sacrificed money for the coin and the devs. Most will not invest their time also.

These are a couple of pointers you NEED to work out, and should be first priority.

Any thoughts?

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:21:05 PM

HarmonyCoin Devs,

Any thoughts?

We have made our strategy pretty clear. It is basically a two part strategy. Yes we are working towards wide-spread acceptance of HMY among merchants, and if you look at what GoalPay is doing, you can expect something VERY similar from us. This will allow any merchant on any site to accept HMY. This is just one piece though, a small sample. Harmonycoin is meant to be a technology, feature, and service driven coin. This will not be a P&D, and we will not use funds to P&D. Our funds will be mostly allocated to go towards developing costs and fees because our whole point is to release innovative features. We believe that by being a coin that actually provides useful technologies, we will get noticed, and naturally rise over time. This is the only way to sustain livelihood in the long-term as a cryptocoin. We are very hopeful for the future of HarmonyCoin, and we have a rockstar dev team that is capable of pretty much anything. I hope this straightens things a bit.

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:28:50 PM

Network hashrate has trippled since yesterday. More people are getting aware of harmony coin.

Please keep voting at mintpal for HMY

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 09:32:57 PM

Might want to update OP...

No more 5 hours of empty blocks

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
HarmonyCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:49:55 PM

Might want to update OP...

No more 5 hours of empty blocks

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: