Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742147 times)
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:47:08 PM

There is no rule to forbid developing an auxiliary Minerals service by yourself to fill the gaps you think are there?

It can only be positive. If you develop a new service or manage to bring in a new game, you develop it, test it, you run it and gain some Minerals by transaction fees and then eventually donate the source code to devs and get entitled to a x.y% fee on transactions processed by what you developed for example for N months, years, ...? Could be worth trying Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Billyboy402

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:43:16 AM

I am not a fan of pump and dump but gees  wiz this price is going shit ,
all us bag holder are getting annoyed that our investment are losing face value.

I don't want mineral to pump back up to 3000stat ( although that my break even price)

but can we at least focus trying to hold the price at 500 sat

just remember  -

when POW the cost of mining Mineral was 450 sat

so any idiot that sell under this price will be losing

it is always a seller market ,  if we hold and say "F-U" my mineral are worth 1 BTC when some one want to buy them they will be force to pay it.

Dont give away your bitcoin to the whale.

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:49:39 AM

I am not a fan of pump and dump but gees  wiz this price is going shit ,
all us bag holder are getting annoyed that our investment are losing face value.

I don't want mineral to pump back up to 3000stat ( although that my break even price)

just remember  -

it is always a seller market ,  if we hold and say "F-U" my mineral are worth 1 BTC when some one want to buy them they will be force to pay it.

just sold the rest of mine. it's over. Made some profit but not as much as I would have liked. No biggy lets move on
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:14:13 AM

just remember  -

it is always a seller market ,  if we hold and say "F-U" my mineral are worth 1 BTC when some one want to buy them they will be force to pay it.

just sold the rest of mine. it's over. Made some profit but not as much as I would have liked. No biggy lets move on

We may go with ESC, LOL and CSO to create something to save all of this coins...
Stronci

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:21:10 AM

I think it is necessary to create a stream of Minerals on twich. This stream will show fights of streamers which registered in advance in a duel. Anyone can participate in stream. For this purpose it is necessary to submit an application and to choose time of translation of a duel (from available). The camera and microphone aren't obligatory. All fights are chronologically determined and begin at the beginning of each hour. Duration of fight is limited. If the player registered in a stream on Wednesday at 17:00, nobody can register on the same hour. The player has to confirm the participation before a duel - in 1-2-3 hours, differently its fight will be cancelled. For example the player can agree with the sparring partner about the forthcoming fight, or at the time of inclusion to choose the opponent in a network. The channel will have the corresponding design. There will be there an emblem of Minerals, a running line with information on winners, the forthcoming fights, quotations, news, etc. Between rounds and separate episodes splash screen will be shown. If in any interval there is empty time, that is shown record of fight from a database corresponding to duration to this time. Certainly it is possible to stake on each of fights. The channel will show information on rates, to show tables with statistics, etc.

Idea essence that anyone can take part in this stream. The channel will work 24 hours per day. Thus number of viewings will have stable growth. Private stream are online some hours in day and every time have to rise in a rating. If the channel constantly works, it will be in an orbit of attention of most of visitors. A large number of the audience will attract sponsors and advertisers. Stability of broadcasting will become habitual and will cause respect at the same time the serious relation. The regularity will cement reputation of Minerals and to attract new holders of a bet. It is possible to invite professional players to the channel sometimes. The channel will attract the beginning players who are eager for glory and popularity. Once a week to award the most active holder of a bet.
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:05:52 AM

MIN  @500 sat ?   Huh Huh Huh   

1)Can dev updates Huh And put this ***** anon who every body wants ?
2) Can stupid shit noob traders stop dumping great coins for put volume in shit scams Huh
+1
tramphuochuy

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:00:09 AM

Add LOL betting as soon as possible , it's the most popular MMORPG now . SC2 is good but LOL would be better

grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:52:15 AM

Where is dev ? He is only watching  Sad

Last Active:   Today at 03:22:51 AM
Billyboy402

Activity: 599

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:01:59 AM

just remember  -

We may go with ESC, LOL and CSO to create something to save all of this coins...

we have no one to blame other then the miner

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
JMAHH

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:23:54 AM

You clearly don't get it do you. You are obviously have no knowledge about economics or business economics and obviously never had to run a company while doing R&D. To give you a hint - you are saying that the profits of the product after R&D is finished will make sure that the company runs and don't close doors while you are still doing R&D and building the product. Do you get it now or do I have to type it slower? Do you realize that the betting services alone of Minerals is not strong enough to make the coin survive until it is finished and adopted by the wider public? Alternative means of creating demand and volume is urgently required to prevent the coin from dying before the betting services can be rolled out and adopted. Shame on you as you obviously want the coin which has an excellent product and future to die prematurely.

Oh sure, I clearly "are have no knowledge" about econ. Although I have enough IQ points left to see that adding anon to the coin as a means of creating demand is no improvement whatsoever - do I have to explain this to you or does your attention span reach enough beyond trolling BCT threads and Bittrex price charts to realize that the vast majority altcoins have some form of anon too, and so there will be precisely 0 added demand for this coin? Sure, it'll be used as an excuse for another quick PnD, I'll give you that.

Your little R&D analogy is nice and all except for the fact that it makes no sense whatsoever. Profit? What profit? The dev's profit? You can't equate a cryptocurrency to a company. A company exists to make profit. A currency does not; it is a means of exchange. Why do I even have to explain this? And you're the one telling me I know nothing? The dev is not living off Minerals to survive. Thus he has much more leeway (= your precious R&D) than a company does. Again, what is really killing this coin is disillusioned people who were hoping to make a quick profit and instead actually have to wait a bit (OMG WTF OH NOES MUH $$$) because setting up a coin with a proper purpose takes time and effort.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:39:34 AM

You clearly don't get it do you. You are obviously have no knowledge about economics or business economics and obviously never had to run a company while doing R&D. To give you a hint - you are saying that the profits of the product after R&D is finished will make sure that the company runs and don't close doors while you are still doing R&D and building the product. Do you get it now or do I have to type it slower? Do you realize that the betting services alone of Minerals is not strong enough to make the coin survive until it is finished and adopted by the wider public? Alternative means of creating demand and volume is urgently required to prevent the coin from dying before the betting services can be rolled out and adopted. Shame on you as you obviously want the coin which has an excellent product and future to die prematurely.

Oh sure, I clearly "are have no knowledge" about econ. Although I have enough IQ points left to see that adding anon to the coin as a means of creating demand is no improvement whatsoever - do I have to explain this to you or does your attention span reach enough beyond trolling BCT threads and Bittrex price charts to realize that the vast majority altcoins have some form of anon too, and so there will be precisely 0 added demand for this coin? Sure, it'll be used as an excuse for another quick PnD, I'll give you that.

Your little R&D analogy is nice and all except for the fact that it makes no sense whatsoever. Profit? What profit? The dev's profit? You can't equate a cryptocurrency to a company. A company exists to make profit. A currency does not; it is a means of exchange. Why do I even have to explain this? And you're the one telling me I know nothing? The dev is not living off Minerals to survive. Thus he has much more leeway (= your precious R&D) than a company does. Again, what is really killing this coin is disillusioned people who were hoping to make a quick profit and instead actually have to wait a bit (OMG WTF OH NOES MUH $$$) because setting up a coin with a proper purpose takes time and effort.

Let me not explain this further to because you can get the theory from university and practice from a real company. The principleas o a company can be applied here.

Luckily I have real life on my side supporting my argument. This is evident in what is happening with Min in front of everyone's eyes. What will happen over the next few weeks will further support my argument. If something is not happening as planned, change is needed and a new strategy. But that is again something from real life that you will probably also not understand. Let me leave it at that.
X-Laboratories

Activity: 163

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:43:30 AM

CTB and Xlaboratories....leaving.
We tried to contact the devs to help them (multipool develop)...we tried to contact them several times...NO ANSWER.
So, as stated, we re leaving...no more support from us.
PM to the dev
HEY KID...now use this money to buy a BOOK...and try to learn something....then find a job..coz in ALTS you have no future.

Bye little useless scammer

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:45:17 AM

just remember  -

it is always a seller market ,  if we hold and say "F-U" my mineral are worth 1 BTC when some one want to buy them they will be force to pay it.

we have no one to blame other then the miner

Miners dump anything to recover their costs .
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:09:20 PM

We tried to contact the devs to help them (multipool develop)...we tried to contact them several times...NO ANSWER.
PM to the dev
HEY KID...now use this money to buy a BOOK...and try to learn something....then find a job..coz in ALTS you have no future.

Implementing POSA does not happen overtime and dev probably has no time to deal with every wish and complain here right now?
Also: order book is filled with round numbers... manipulators at work.
grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:39:11 PM

Congrats dev @400 sat  Angry
Stronci

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:45:43 PM

PM to the dev

Dev is overloaded with work. The team works in parallel on several things. Now it has very intense schedule. Try to contact with it after a while.
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:01:41 PM

just remember  -

Totally agreed.

MineralsPR

Activity: 98

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 02:10:29 PM

PM to the dev

Dev is overloaded with work. The team works in parallel on several things. Now it has very intense schedule. Try to contact with it after a while.

Guys sorry for not being very active last days. I really am overloaded. Most of the devs are working on anon. Live betting 2.0 specs are submitted to coders as well but it will take some time to implement it.

iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:22:21 PM

PM to the dev

Guys sorry for not being very active last days. I really am overloaded. Most of the devs are working on anon. Live betting 2.0 specs are submitted to coders as well but it will take some time to implement it.
Don't worry, It's ok. So you are saying that ANON is a go Huh And what is live betting 2.0 Huh

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
MilkyMoon

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:49:14 PM

PM to the dev

No posts on the Twitter acct since the 8th. You need to post every day at least once to keep people away from bailing.

BTC: 1FpFrSurKcaXJbabZFaM7atzVCa39Lp3qN
"Oatmeal is like nature's oatmeal." - George Washington
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: