Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742149 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:03:39 AM

28 BTC on Bittrex that is way more that the mínimum to stay alive on the Exchange... something weird is happening, somebody knows something.

it's at 4 now, where you see 28? was a peak for 1-2 hours?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:25:02 AM

28 BTC on Bittrex that is way more that the mínimum to stay alive on the Exchange... something weird is happening, somebody knows something.

that was a dirty pump n dump since the devs been in a coma or being turned into a zerg like Kerrigan.   I had high hopes for this coin. Strong promise and a great 'fuck you' attitude to the greedy mining pools.  

What happened?
No one cares about ANON.  Seriously.
Billyboy402

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:09:51 AM

that was a dirty pump n dump since the devs been in a coma or being turned into a zerg like Kerrigan.   I had high hopes for this coin. Strong promise and a great 'fuck you' attitude to the greedy mining pools.  

What happened?
No one cares about ANON.  Seriously.

yea was a shit  pump and dump i was lucky

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
belibeli

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:46:43 AM

And I am also angry. You bastards!
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:51:23 PM

You are too short term focussed. You have to make plans now for in 2-3 months time. 28BTC for one day means nothing. It is because PR posted again that the volume spiked. This actually provides proof of another weapon in the arsenal in this game which is dev team posts have a direct impact on price and volume. Regular posts and updates can only be good to maintain volume. Hint-hint.

Pump started before dev post
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:42:04 PM

You are too short term focussed. You have to make plans now for in 2-3 months time. 28BTC for one day means nothing. It is because PR posted again that the volume spiked. This actually provides proof of another weapon in the arsenal in this game which is dev team posts have a direct impact on price and volume. Regular posts and updates can only be good to maintain volume. Hint-hint.

Pump started before dev post
Pump had nothing to do with dev, but with a 'pump group' on IRC/Twitter. Proof:

Wretched

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:12:33 PM

You know what, looking at PR's comments I did not realise that the devs dont have the skills for anon or could not manage a proper outsource for it - it is business economics and IT management 101. It should not have taken this long just to get to a point where you say it is not working. I am going to change my advice to you. Instead of aiming for a 10-20k price to consolidate at and that would have been a safe platform to develop your betting on, rather make peace with a price range of 100-300 sats for the next few months and focus on the betting. The lower price will have risks though as it will allow some to accumulate a couple of million for later. I might just put in some low orders myself.

Anon should not have taken this long with no results - I am a bit shocked. Drop it and rather focus then on the betting development, because things will only become worse if you carry on with no results. Your blockchain should still be fine and you have the previous wallets so it would be easy to drop it. If the volume should fall below 0.1BTC then so be it or perhaps some good souls can do artificial buying and selling to keep it alive.

Isn't that a bit harsh considering there are other coins that have devoted MUCH more time to developing a unique anon? I don't think it's as simple as you thought it would be, the Devs were trying to implement a version of anon never done before, not copy and paste an existing solution. Devoting that time to something unnecessary caused a portion of the community that wanted an Esports coin to leave. We need to remember that appealing to EVERYONE is not realistic and this was originally a coin for Esports/gaming/betting and that is the community we should be trying to appeal to. We don't really need sub communities of people that only want anon, we simply need to do that Esports angle well enough to bring in gamers to the crypto community. There are other solutions to keep exchange volume up aside from adding unnecessary features like anon, (consistent tournaments, amateur matches w/ betting, better PR and development updates/pics, etc.) This was a niche market with basically one Esports coin out there, I think that alone adds trading appeal as not everyone wants to invest into 10 different anon coins.
grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:28:45 PM

What is next plan dev ?
MineralsPR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 08:15:11 AM

Hello everyone. I had a meeting with dev team yesterday and have an unfortunate news. We have significant contradictions in project management approach chosen for this project. In short words - I will be leaving this project to start my own currency (very different from Minerals). I will be hanging around here for some time while prototype developement is in progress. Minerals team will not be involved in my project and all prior developement will be funded directly from my pocket. This is very sad news for me, because I kinda liked in here, but you all will be free to join my project as soon as it will be announced. However before announcing my idea I decided that it will be good idea to finish POD procedure. As you all know I`m not afraid to show my face to the public - I will go further and show most of my background to the CryptoAsian.

Regarding Minerals plans - developers are still trying to do something with anon, but there are no indication of any significant progress. In case you will need a contact with devs - feel free to PM me.

Thank you all for your support!

dominikf

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:34:37 AM

Hello everyone. I had a meeting with dev team yesterday and have an unfortunate news. We have significant contradictions in project management approach chosen for this project. In short words - I will be leaving this project to start my own currency (very different from Minerals). I will be hanging around here for some time while prototype developement is in progress. Minerals team will not be involved in my project and all prior developement will be funded directly from my pocket. This is very sad news for me, because I kinda liked in here, but you all will be free to join my project as soon as it will be announced. However before announcing my idea I decided that it will be good idea to finish POD procedure. As you all know I`m not afraid to show my face to the public - I will go further and show most of my background to the CryptoAsian.

Regarding Minerals plans - developers are still trying to do something with anon, but there are no indication of any significant progress. In case you will need a contact with devs - feel free to PM me.

This is very sad indeed  Huh So what now? Will there be another MineralsPR guy? What about the future of minerals?
grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:43:31 AM

We have to find new dev team.
zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:50:18 AM

Unfortunate news. This coin seemed a good idea. What's the plan now, is a community takeover possible, how that would work?
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 08:51:48 AM

This is very sad indeed  Huh So what now? Will there be another MineralsPR guy? What about the future of minerals?

I will be around to inform you guys. For now things seem pretty depressing. Not sure if they want to find another PR guy.

dominikf

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:04:07 AM

I will be around to inform you guys. For now things seem pretty depressing. Not sure if they want to find another PR guy.

How many Devs are there now for the moment?
zsp

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:53:51 AM

And you are leaving the process and rolling out a new currency ... the 465th crypto currency, as we don't have enough cryto currencies yet.

I just can't believe the infinite greed that built around Satoshi Nakamoto's great idea of decentralized crypto currency. Sad fuckers rolling out all kind of shit coins to get out US$ 20k-30k value of BTC out from the market. It's really pathetic what the altcoin market became.
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 10:05:07 AM

How many Devs are there now for the moment?

Two main devs and two hired coders.

MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 10:07:18 AM

And you are leaving the process and rolling out a new currency ... the 465th crypto currency, as we don't have enough cryto currencies yet.

I just can't believe the infinite greed that built around Satoshi Nakamoto's great idea of decentralized crypto currency. Sad fuckers rolling out all kind of shit coins to get out US$ 20k-30k value of BTC out from the market. It's really pathetic what the altcoin market became.

Well I understand your position, and I appriciate your oppinion. I just believe, maybe I`m being just naive, that my idea may be very usefull. And also profitable. To certain degree comparable with BTC. It will be of course an experiment, but why not?

zsp

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:22:44 AM

How is behind Mineral? Was it released by Russians just like Apex and the closed source Crypti?
It's just shocking that those fucking greedy East-Europeans without any morals but with infinite greed cause how much harm for crypto currencies general. One scam after another.
bukeyi

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:35:26 AM

Well PR and marketing wise not much will change, that was as good as dead anyway. Good luck with whatever coin comes next, try to give your next community a heads up on your business trips  Wink
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:55:34 AM

So the supporters got fucked over by disagreements in the team as we see all the time in altcoins >_>
Nice. Really nice...

And dumping thousands of minerals at 200 sat or less isn't going to limit ones losses :/
MorningMinerals along with the wallet probably heading to /dev/null soon
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: