Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742152 times)
andron

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:28:45 PM

I just sent an email to Allcoin.com exchange to also consider listing this coin. I ask them not to get caught up in the politics as are the bigger exchanges and not to simply place it in their VOTE section otherwise I told them just to never mind lol And I am grateful for the exchanges that are listing this coin at the present and will be sure to give them more business as time goes on. I have used allcoin for quite sometime for a specific coin and have had great results. Of course now I am giving our MIN exchanges all of my trade business if the coin is there and has a market base.

No need on Allcoin.com there coin will be a scramble Embarrassed
AltCoinSpeculation

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:30:04 PM

Minerals is turning into into a real success, thanks to all the outside attacks and Bittrex shinanigans.
well done and I hope you can sustain things, Smiley

Thanks to Starscream who highlighted this information in another post here,
I whipped up this article to document this situation:

Are New Altcoins Being Monopolised?:
http://altcoinspeculation.com/are-new-altcoins-being-monopolised/
slowly

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:33:32 PM

What if just stop voting on another exchange and throw info of we planed to make c-cex.com official exchange for the Minerals what do you think people?

Sorry for my English Smiley
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:40:51 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 08:00:27 PM by animalroam

Please help the community by donating some Minerals to the faucet's address at the footer for further promotion!  The faucet is located at http://www.cryptoarrow.com/faucets/minerals/index.php.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:48:42 PM

Code:
[2:14am] <psorano> <bittrex-bill> do you plan on adding minerals?
[2:15am] <bittrex-bill> psorano: as of right now, we dnt plan on it
[2:15am] <bittrex-bill> minerals is an interesting concept but it violates our principle of open source wallets
[2:15am] <bittrex-bill> they were willing to give us the source but i think the community needs to read and review the code
[2:16am] <bittrex-bill> we're willing to reconsider based on feedback from the community.
[2:16am] <psorano> *dumps bag on ccex*
[2:17am] <bittrex-bill> but imagine if someone decides to bash the mineral thread, no one will be able to independantly verify one way or the other.
[2:19am] <bittrex-bill> the other reason were not willing to launch it yet is that all of the pools are under their control. they can 51% attack us at any time
[2:19am] <bittrex-bill> i have no evidence that why would. the mineral coins have been very transparent with us up to this point. but its a definite worry

The dev already stated that Bittrex would not do anything until after POW is over.

This coin probably is a scam  Roll Eyes

Beware , like Honorcoin

this twat is a fud poster ignore him

Bittrex Bill is very smart.  In fact, Mintpal and Poloniex say the same.  Bill is beating around the bush being political here,  where in fact, the real reason is the privatization of Cryptocurrency which Bittrex, Poloniex, Mintpal, and other smart exchanges DO NOT AGREE WITH.

Do not make crypto private, you will fail.

I don't understand why are you personally so against this idea. I truly hope that future coins will think about implementing something similar. Pools, like yours, have too much influence and power over crypto and that can't be good. ASICs are another problem. Privacy is temporary and only during the POW stage, moreover source code was given to some people. As the POW stage approaches its end the source and wallets will be released. I think that comparison to Microsoft's secrecy is just not fair.

ps Part of Darkcoin code is private but you support it, why?

btw do you guys remember when was NXT code released? I think at the beginning of this year, something like 2 months after their IPO.

I am here for the goodness of Crypto.  I have been here much longer than anyone and have tried to form a society that is good to move forward.  Privatization of crypto will not been tolerated.  You may or may not know there is a society of over 150 people, pool owners, exchanges, leaders in crypto that all VETO'd your coin - it is just not me.  People will not stand for stuff like this - the scams are already too bad and developers are trying to gain more and more control.  It won't happen. 

You seem like a nice guy and for that I feel bad that it worked out like this for you.  Your idea was probably good on paper but you probably never considered the backlash from the engineering community that created these walelts and crypto in general.  Sure miners will mine anything under the sun - they have no idea of the implications.  But the people who created crypto are looking out for them.  Private sources are not accepted, under any circumstance - that is not crypto anymore.. it is paypal or whatever.  We don't want paypals.  People want to be able to control their wallets and review source codes.  We want public ledgers and pools and exchanges, not backroom bargins and developer 100% control.

Just a walk down memory lane,
But this is the arrogance displayed by Binaryclock early on with MIN. that has t totally pissed me off for one... him and his society of 150 lol what a joke! well all I can say is so far we have defied the odds and proved this sucker wrong! there is more to read here and there,  but this just goes to show how power hungry and conceded this clown is (Binaryclock) one day someone somewhere is going to clean his clock in the mining world. Remember the bigger you are the harder you will fall pal  Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:54:39 PM

Please help the community by donating some Minerals to the faucet's address at the footer for further promotion!  The faucet is located at http://www.cryptoarrow.com/faucets/guerillacoin/index.php.

Dude, what? Guerillacoin?
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:59:52 PM

Minerals is turning into into a real success, thanks to all the outside attacks and Bittrex shinanigans.

Wow thanks for posting that link! great article... I feel the winds of change are coming to the mining world and it all starts here with Minerals!! people have had enough! I want everyone to boycott any and all mining on dedicatedpools let him have his farms for now, but when the change and revolution of fair distribution takes hold he will be left alone with all his shit coins being mined by farms with no value.  Wink my mining days are over with DP and I am no longer trading on buttrex! unless of course they see the light and come around to reality and do the right thing. I am a man with a mission now Go Minerals and all future FDC coins and yes C-CEX and the rest who are on the right side of history!

barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:04:52 PM

Wow thanks for posting that link! great article... I feel the winds of change are coming to the mining world and it all starts here with Minerals!! people have had enough! I want everyone to boycott any and all mining on dedicatedpools let him have his farms for now, but when the change and revolution of fair distribution takes hold he will be left alone with all his shit coins being mined by farms with no value.  Wink my mining days are over with DP and I am no longer trading on buttrex! unless of course they see the light and come around to reality and do the right thing. I am a man with a mission now Go Minerals and all future FDC coins and yes C-CEX and the rest who are on the right side of history!

This is getting so good... Getting me popcorn...

Min is not stopping here... things are only beginning right now Cool
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:25:36 PM

Things are changing fast in the world of Altcoins, Ive been browsing the litecoin thread.

People saying litecoin is dead etc.

I look at bittrex, buy orders and sell orders for litecoin are in the fractions of a litecoin.

What the hell is going on in Crypto.

1) Litecoin Dead or at least flatlining.

2) Bittrex behaving badly and not adding minerals.

3) Pumping and Dumping continues despite 90% of the Crypto community getting burnt (they keep coming back for more punishment)

4) Whales hold all the BTC.

.... I could go on but what Im trying to do is work out the best thing for Minerals right now.

Sure its great as an e-gaming betting currency but what about using it to transfer funds?

Meditate on this, I will.

yeah i bailed on my litecoin stash. its got nothing going on. old outdated technology. i was planning to hold it but decided id be better off just reinvesting the btc somewhere else. and well.. so said.. so done.

i think we need to stop saying that word now. forget about the "bittrex". we have other things we can do. let that society of 150 play to become overlords of crypto.. their days are numbered. i will consider releasing my fair solo mining info to crypto. this allows small hash to mine amongst much larger hash whilst still being able to gain a share without the need for pools. so everyone can just solomine. no more pools.. no more of any kind of centralization.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:30:12 PM

3) Pumping and Dumping continues despite 90% of the Crypto community getting burnt (they keep coming back for more punishment)

Well, may be we need a smart guy in exchanges inside "min team" , just think you are a miner,while you are mining another people is giving earnings at
your coins instead of keep only in you wallet.
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:31:56 PM

Things are changing fast in the world of Altcoins, Ive been browsing the litecoin thread.

I look at bittrex, buy orders and sell orders for litecoin are in the fractions of a litecoin.

.... I could go on but what Im trying to do is work out the best thing for Minerals right now.

Sure its great as an e-gaming betting currency but what about using it to transfer funds?

yeah i bailed on my litecoin stash. its got nothing going on. old outdated technology. i was planning to hold it but decided id be better off just reinvesting the btc somewhere else. and well.. so said.. so done.

i think we need to stop saying that word now. forget about the "bittrex". we have other things we can do. let that society of 150 play to become overlords of crypto.. their days are numbered. i will consider releasing my fair solo mining info to crypto. this allows small hash to mine amongst much larger hash whilst still being able to gain a share without the need for pools. so everyone can just solomine. no more pools.. no more of any kind of centralization.

very interesting.... Keeping an eye out for that Wink
Coinler

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:37:28 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 08:51:05 PM by Coinler

well atm i am holding it for the development of the coin project in the link in my signature. it is part of a more superior distribution method than minerals. one that doesnt have any hash limiting etc. asics can get coins, gpus can get coins and even cellphones can get coins.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:45:29 PM

The Doctor is in Smiley

Coinler

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:55:09 PM

well atm i am holding it for the development of the coin project in the link in my signature. it is part of a superior distribution than minerals. one that doesnt have any hash limiting etc. asics can get coins, gpus can get coins and even cellphones can get coins.

Put me down for that, it certainly cant be any worse than what Im seeing right now.

IPO? LOL!

considering the coin also receives the same negativity and resistance and it hasnt even been formed yet im sure you all will recognize my reasons for not wanting to release pioneering technology in the wild.

click the link in my signature to see the thread and show your support.

no there wont be a formal ipo structure. but i am considering to reward initial investors who actually helped get the coin coded and brought to the release plate with a pre-calculated pre-mine that should be fair based on their investment.
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:55:48 PM

HI MinermanMC

I am in!

doing my professional cheerleader job! (extra cash cos the Healthcare dont pay that well)

ahh bolocks I just shit myself while walking, I must be horse.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cheesy Grin
AltCoinSpeculation

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:58:43 PM

+1 on the multi-distribution method, very Interesting,

Community is hard to fake,
The problem with most new coins is most are built to be pumped and dumped - pow/pos/ short supply (1million coins?)

Massive coin miners just mean more centralisation into the hands of a few, so even if your coin isn't a scam its not ever gonna get that much traction for the long term.

Small time miners generally have a few things going on the side, building, designing, blogging whatever. With the coin distributed in their hands a decent active community can be formed and the coin would then have better long term potential.

Having said that its hard to know just how many different miners mined a coin, and how wide and thin a coins distribution is, unless someones got a site with that info they can point me to, the best test is the community over time how active and vocal will they be, what accomplishments and value can they bring to the coin..

fingers crossed for Minerals, perhaps this is one that will make it..

New Coins, New Wealth, Any Future?:
http://altcoinspeculation.com/new-coins-new-wealth-any-future/

Are New Altcoins being Monopolised?:

nick777

Activity: 527

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:59:12 PM

Another SCAM COIN on Bittrex  Cheesy

Dev sold all pre-mine 24000 coins  in 1 hour

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660863.0
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VEIL

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:03:05 PM

One last thing that really got me riled Is this excerpt from the quote of bunaryclock's condemnation of  Minerals:

lead excerpt: bunaryclock
I am here for the goodness of Crypto.  I have been here much longer than anyone and have tried to form a society that is good to move forward.  Privatization of crypto will not been tolerated

ok, its like he is the self appointed CEO of crypto now or something? much longer than anyone?? how long Is that buy the way? form a society that is good to move forward? you mean form a mafia Chicago styled relationship with the power brokers as a means to stay on top at the expense of the rest of the mining world? move forward? you mean making damn sure nobody or nothing stands in the way of all the farms mining at full power on your pools raping and killing innocent miners and insuring your buds at buttrex will list the coin asap?

Ok we see how it is now with you and yours. thank you for sharing with us all what a committed cyrpto coin community leader you are and how you are looking out for all of us,  Tongue ya right

Coinler

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:04:37 PM

You changed the color, but not the texture lulz

VeilOfMayaCoin

rofl.. stolen logo from heavy metal band

we see now what bittrex and the 150 strong society supports.. SCAMS

pulling my btc out of bittrex. im starting to feel nervous holding money there.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:08:06 PM

One last thing that really got me riled Is this excerpt from the quote of bunaryclock's condemnation of  Minerals:

lead excerpt: bunaryclock
I am here for the goodness of Crypto.  I have been here much longer than anyone and have tried to form a society that is good to move forward.  Privatization of crypto will not been tolerated

ok, its like he is the self appointed CEO of crypto now or something? much longer than anyone?? how long Is that buy the way? form a society that is good to move forward? you mean form a mafia Chicago styled relationship with the power brokers as a means to stay on top at the expense of the rest of the mining world? move forward? you mean making damn sure nobody or nothing stands in the way of all the farms mining at full power on your pools raping and killing innocent miners and insuring your buds at buttrex will list the coin asap?

Ok we see how it is now with you and yours. thank you for sharing with us all what a committed cyrpto coin community leader you are and how you are looking out for all of us,  Tongue ya right

lol ceo of crypto, it sound so stupid and pathetic, but it made me rotfl'ed
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: