Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75602 times)
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:18:29 PM

Wouldn't it be good to have a self-moderated thread where we could finally kick trolls out?  Grin
Problem with self-moderated threads is that is limits free speech. The world only see's what the person with the power in the thread wants them to see. This leads to a cabal that controls the entire project. Let the trolls die of hunger and it will be fine.

I mirror this sentiment.
+1 strong agree; i mirror this sentiment

I 'strongly ' agree dickhead...adverb . Strange....same English mistakes that UF used to make.....are you his long lost brother?

i am what i am. a man. the dignity of men is unimpeachable.
  we need money in our pockets to live a live free from financial chains.
     let's have a warm fuzzy bubble that all nemsters unite in this strong movement for financial freedom.

peaceful and free.

tonyk

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:22:34 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 11:08:49 PM by tonyk

*** Come-from-Above***
Did you:
1. buy this account overnight/ received UF stake?
2. have simple/common multi-personality disorder?
Or 3. I am totally blind and am missing an extra space in you handle?

But this is not the same person from yesterday (at least I cannot imagine it is possible)

nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:23:06 PM

Wouldn't it be good to have a self-moderated thread where we could finally kick trolls out?  Grin
Problem with self-moderated threads is that is limits free speech. The world only see's what the person with the power in the thread wants them to see. This leads to a cabal that controls the entire project. Let the trolls die of hunger and it will be fine.

I mirror this sentiment.

I 'strongly ' agree dickhead...adverb . Strange....same English mistakes that UF used to make.....are you his long lost brother?

let's have a warm fuzzy bubble that all nemsters unite in this strong movement for financial freedom.

Lol....lol.......are you just a little bit mad perhaps?

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:24:29 PM

I mirror this sentiment.

dont make fun for me. i am what i am. u dont judge a peach when u eat it why judge me my friend Smiley
i never did anything bad for this community. all i did was clean its blood.

stick together. share the wealth. share the knowledge. on ur and my way to the top.

bmw330lf

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:29:18 PM

I want to buy a NEMstake, NXT AE best can store several share?
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:29:37 PM

I want to buy a NEMstake, NXT AE best can store several share?
u can buy as many as u can afford

nembit86

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:32:28 PM

I mirror this sentiment.

dont make fun for me. i am what i am. u dont judge a peach when u eat it why judge me my friend Smiley

Actually, I do judge a peach while I eat it. If it's rotten then I throw it away.I'm not your friend. The first part of your final sentence is correct ' I never did anything' for this community.  Fade away asshole...

From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:34:02 PM

I mirror this sentiment.

Actually, I do judge a peach while I eat it. If it's rotten then I throw it away.I'm not your friend. The first part of your final sentence is correct ' I never did anything' for this community.  Fade away asshole...

dont envy me and my stakes, this is no envy movement. u seem to be very negative. i can not help u with that.

u should work for ur money. dont expect everything to come for free nembit86. u can not be like me over night. its a longer process of hard work u know.

/just fyi this is not my only account in Nem. u dont know who i am or what i do. sorry.

KingCole

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:35:29 PM

Looks like NEM isn't the only coin to have a change at the top, this just Tweeted by Charles Hoskinson:

@goldbachcharles Yes I'm no longer involved in the day to day affairs of ethereum. I don't need to be. Ethereum doesn't need a CEO and is in great hands

KC
limingz

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 10:35:57 PM

I hope NEW leader will lead nem to a brigt future. Character first and coin second.

Nxt clones compete fiercely,which will win in the future. I think the leader or devs with good character will win.

From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:37:58 PM

I hope NEW leader will lead nem to a brigt future. Character first and coin second.

Nxt clones compete fiercely,which will win in the future. I think the leader or devs with good character will win.

nem dont need no leader. nem is a decentralised movement. a leader means centralised excrement.

YOU  are Nem.  YOU  are responsible for Nem.

nembit86

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:41:43 PM

I mirror this sentiment.

dont envy me and my stakes, this is no envy movement. u seem to be very negative. i can not help u with that.

u should work for ur money. dont expect everything to come for free nembit86. u can not be like me over night. its a longer process of hard work u know.

/just fyi this is not my only account in Nem. u dont know who i am or what i do. sorry.

Don't apologize for your stupidity. I don't care who you are or what you do. You just talk bullshit. You seem to think your clever......it's funny.....

From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:43:14 PM

Don't apologize for your stupidity. I don't care who you are or what you do. You just talk bullshit. You seem to think your clever......it's funny.....

what have u done for Nem my dear? U open ur mouth widely but ur eye are empty.

nembit86

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:47:59 PM

It's you that's spouting garbage.....what have you done for Nem?

From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:49:34 PM

development, publicity and management. now its ur turn.

NEM IS SUCCESS.

Jaguar0625

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:52:36 PM

*** Come-from-Above***
Did you:
1. buy this buy account overnight/ received UF stake?

But this is not the same person from yesterday (at least I cannot imagine it is possible)

I am also perplexed by the change in tone.

NEM - nem.io
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:54:35 PM

*** Come-from-Above***
Did you:
1. buy this buy account overnight/ received UF stake?

I am also perplexed by the change in tone.

People should not always trust what their initial feelings say. Feelings are often wrong.

The outside is not the inside. What seems just seems;   i am someone.

nembit86

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:04:37 PM

development, publicity and management. now its ur turn.

NEM IS SUCCESS.

I speak to influential people on a day to day basis. I take it that you have quit your part in the development, publicity and management. I find it difficult to believe that anyone would take you seriously after the things you have said. Just too much silly talk from you I'm afraid.

From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:10:37 PM

I speak to influential people on a day to day basis. I take it that you have quit your part in the development, publicity and management. I find it difficult to believe that anyone would take you seriously after the things you have said. Just too much silly talk from you I'm afraid.

Знaeт кoшкa, чьё мяco cьeлa

Coinsy

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:15:21 PM

Знaeт кoшкa, чьё мяco cьeлa
How many drugs are you currently on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: