Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75601 times)
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:03:25 PM

It is very malevolant to say that utopianfuture would have got 50+ stakes or even like "u : 71% of stakes"
https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-discussion/msg43984/#msg43984

+1 WTF it doesnt matter how many stake utopianfuture have. after all this project is about financial freedom of the stakeholders so i dont care if he richer than me as long as i am rich. FINANCIAL FREEDOM! fuck the equality, thats just hyprocrite talk. we are here to enrich ourselves!  utopianfuture is missed. he is more than important and should have exactly as many stake as he has.

?  ?  ?

"I am NOT "Come-from-Beyond". Get it, thanks" 

I guess anyone has not thought so, tho you try to imitate him.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:03:58 PM

?  ?  ?
"I am NOT "Come-from-Beyond". Get it, thanks"  

I guess anyone has not thought so, tho you try to imitate him.

no sorry many people have misunderstood. so i added this note.  i do not try to imitate CfB. CfB is not imitatable. he is too unique and clever.

see here for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651311.msg7300246#msg7300246

NEM FOR THE WIN.

jenea4pda

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:04:55 PM

The creators of Bitcoin and NXT are shrouded in mystery.

What if the creation of the New Economy Movement and UP's sudden departure was no accident?

I would not be surprised if his "mistake" was intentionally planned.   

UP leaving the leadership role was inevitable, he has hinted about it. Sure he could of left quietly in the same manor as Satoshi and BCnext, but no, not utopianfuture. Yesterday was the kick off.

The exit plan was genius. He cooked up the perfect type of food for the trolls then resigns. The members and trolls get fired up. NEM gets some extra buzz. The trolls list all the controversies and issues. This allows us to debate and get everything weeded out before the launch.

Anyways, that's my fanciful version.

In the short term, the comments will be negative but once the new people get past the drama they will see that NEM has been built on a solid foundation. We have all the necessary components for success: a highly skilled dev team, a large and active community, innovative features, a simple install and easy to use software.

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.” -- Mark Twain

I have thought about the same thing, but we have no facts. Either way it has been an interesting turn of events.

yea ... that also I was thinking yesterday. A hidden chapter in the January's development plan?  Wink
Resign for a small mistake, show how the hyenas and jackals start the ripping. Finally, the rippers will get the ricochet.

And I had as well same thoughts like you had, absolutely strange...I cannot imagine that so clever and experience leader like UP with so strong skills of management just forget to relogin...
But this is just IMO of course.
By the way, this is really good promotion for our NEM, much more people will hear about us!

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:22:13 PM

Forgot to relogin? What are u talking about?

jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:23:52 PM

I am closer to UF than u would ever expect Smiley
yes, like black and white...
Support the  NEM  Official Thread Cheesy
+1
Hmm... come from ass... are you support NEM? this is joke! go away from this thread. you just peace of nothing...

Absolutely agree with You!
Dear EFFV, would you be kind enough to remove all c.f.a. posts from NEM thread!
Best Regards to NEM COMMUNITY!

Please don't remove anything. That would just feed the trolls again.
Just hit the ignore button like I did and your das becomes instantly better Smiley

No worries, I will not remove any posts. People have the freedom of speech to troll.

ouch, u would not be able to delete even if u wanted to in the nonselfmod-topic Grin

and yes like it or not i am biggest supporter of NEM who bought cheapest of additional stakes as well. Thank u very much.

NEM for the WIN. For we have Financial Freedom!
Yep, u r not a stupid guy, but I didn't remember when u became a New Economy Money Ambassador??? Grin Grin Grin some psych problem? or just megalomania??? Wink

Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:26:17 PM

Forgot to relogin? What are u talking about?

I meant his "mistake" (ghosthouse=UP)

mr smith

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:42:08 PM

Well this is all very interesting on this new thread and all. The old price on our cousins ae seems stable, Wish i bought more nxt when the price bombed to 4. still soon be able to use BTC

New Economy Movement
Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
CyberCygnus

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:49:41 PM

I'm a bit disappointed, because despite this UP-"Scandal" there is no panic selloff of NEM-Tokens on AE.

p.s. the new logo is awesome!
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:53:16 PM

Come-from-Above  is number 1 NEM Fan! He is here 24 hours a day,When I go to bed he is here when I wake up he is here. He criticise all the time NEM but I think without NEM he would not have a life lol

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
mr smith

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:56:32 PM

Come-from-Above  is number 1 NEM Fan! He is here 24 hours a day,When I go to bed he is here when I wake up he is here. He criticise all the time NEM but I think without NEM he would not have a life lol
Well i would much rather sleep in bed with a troll than a detractor  Smiley
Edit - Unless the troll had rotten breath

New Economy Movement
Koger

Activity: 121
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:56:54 PM

Sorry, but what mean hash /tx ID column in final stakeholders list? How I can get this ID?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mr smith

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:00:31 PM

Sorry, but what mean hash /tx ID column in final stakeholders list? How I can get this ID?
If your name is on the final stake holder list with Y then all is cool

New Economy Movement
Koger

Activity: 121
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:05:59 PM

If your name is on the final stake holder list with Y then all is cool
Ok, thanks!!!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:07:57 PM

I have an idea and I think it's a great Idea. Why don't you stop right now the NEM token distribution. If you do the price will rise to the moon as there will be more buyers than sellers eventually in the asset exchange, if you continue sending the tokens the price of NEM will remain the same or go down. Then when alpha is released the price will go even higher in the asset exchange. Now the price to buy one token is 21k next. If you stop sending tokens I bet you that the price of one NEM token will multiply by 2 and when alpha is release multiply by other 2 also so I guess by 25th of June one NEM token will be 80K nexts. What do you think?

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
mr smith

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:11:12 PM

I have an idea and I think it's a great Idea. Why don't you stop right now the NEM token distribution. If you do the price will rise to the moon as there will be more buyers than sellers eventually in the asset exchange, if you continue sending the tokens the price of NEM will remain the same or go down. Then when alpha is released the price will go even higher in the asset exchange. Now the price to buy one token is 21k next. If you stop sending tokens I bet you that will multiply by 2 and when alpha is release multiply by other 2 also so I guess by 25th of June one NEM token will be 80K nexts. What do you think?
Good idea but i'm not that much into price manipulation > it's a free market
Our cousins over the road would probably throw a tantrum aswell.
Plus some stakeholders might complain so there is a no MUCHO piont

New Economy Movement
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:19:35 PM

I have an idea and I think it's a great Idea. Why don't you stop right now the NEM token distribution. If you do the price will rise to the moon as there will be more buyers than sellers eventually in the asset exchange, if you continue sending the tokens the price of NEM will remain the same or go down. Then when alpha is released the price will go even higher in the asset exchange. Now the price to buy one token is 21k next. If you stop sending tokens I bet you that the price of one NEM token will multiply by 2 and when alpha is release multiply by other 2 also so I guess by 25th of June one NEM token will be 80K nexts. What do you think?

Not a good idea no one should control price, UP promised to send 1000 Tokens so it should be not more than 1000 and if someone wants NEM token he/she should get if we are still under 1000 mark.
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:20:19 PM

I have an idea and I think it's a great Idea. Why don't you stop right now the NEM token distribution. If you do the price will rise to the moon as there will be more buyers than sellers eventually in the asset exchange, if you continue sending the tokens the price of NEM will remain the same or go down. Then when alpha is released the price will go even higher in the asset exchange. Now the price to buy one token is 21k next. If you stop sending tokens I bet you that will multiply by 2 and when alpha is release multiply by other 2 also so I guess by 25th of June one NEM token will be 80K nexts. What do you think?
Good idea but i'm not that much into price manipulation > it's a free market
Our cousins over the road would probably throw a tantrum aswell.
Plus some stakeholders might complain so there ia a no MUCHO piont

yes I know what you mean but it works both way if you continue to send tokens it will manipulate the price of NEM to go down and if you stop the supply of tokens into the asset exchange will have the opposite effect it will rise its value...what do you prefer a cheap NEM or a expensive NEM is you have a stake of NEM?

jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:22:14 PM

I agree that this is good idea, but agree with mr.smith - it will be,of course, complaining from some stakeholders and ''cousins'' will be happy to throw smth...
To be honest, let's stakeholders take dicisions themself - to sell or not... this is just IMO

mr smith

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:28:11 PM

Nothing can stop Evolution it's a question of people keeping up.
How sad it would be in a world that stagnated into nothingness because people refused change and were afraid of Evolution.

New Economy Movement
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:28:30 PM

Not a good idea no one should control price, UP promised to send 1000 Tokens so it should be not more than 1000 and if someone wants NEM token he/she should get if we are still under 1000 mark.

Up is not here anymore,I think New management has to  decide. In business you need to move with new times and ideas if you stay in the past your project will be stacked...When in a company the management  changes, new rules and policies are added or remove that's the purpose of new management

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: