Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:03:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75601 times)
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:00:06 PM

Nem is nothing without me and UtopianFuture. Face it.

Why?

Still very very weak infant. We have to Grow NEM to a beast.

Is that why you feel the need to troll NEM everywhere you can, you are insecure? Talk to us, we can help  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I never trolled. I rule NEM slaves.  FOR FINancial FREEDOM! Enrich stakeholder!

Nxt was a joke compared to how NEM will rise and fluorish.

We can help you with your compulsive lying to and superiority dillusions. Come on, let it all out. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

As i Said i rule. See anywhere. NEM is now 95% about CFA.

Bow, Slave!

Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:01:16 PM

Why?

Is that why you feel the need to troll NEM everywhere you can, you are insecure? Talk to us, we can help  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I never trolled. I rule NEM slaves.  FOR FINancial FREEDOM! Enrich stakeholder!

We can help you with your compulsive lying to and superiority dillusions. Come on, let it all out. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Bow, Slave!

Good!! You admit you spam NEM everywhere. That is very good! Because you are scared and insecure about NEMs future? Keep it coming. You are in a safe place.
Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:02:44 PM

Anyone who wants to talk about development during this difficult time for CfA just jump right in, we don't mind.
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:02:47 PM

Why?

Is that why you feel the need to troll NEM everywhere you can, you are insecure? Talk to us, we can help  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bow, Slave!

Good!! You admit you spam NEM everywhere. That is very good! Because you are scared and insecure about NEMs future? Keep it coming. You are in a safe place.

Bath in Ur delusion NXTer. NEM will Overtake Ur Java Project hard

We have actual skilled devs.

Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:04:25 PM

Why?

Bow, Slave!

So you fear Nxt and want NEM to succeed. So you troll the Nxt threads and anything where Nxt is mentioned. This is interesting. Do you think the alpha release of NEM will make you less fearful? Tell me about your relationship with your father.
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:05:35 PM

Why?

Bow, Slave!

So you fear Nxt and want NEM to succeed. So you troll the Nxt threads and anything where Nxt is mentioned. This is interesting. Do you think the alpha release of NEM will make you less fearful? Tell me about your relationship with your father.

I dont fear NXT.  NEM is pure cocaine. We rule the weak.

Yes Nxt made me richer and i will not hate it for that. it did good job. NEM can do better. say hello to 100000x gains in the coming months after Alpha.

Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:08:32 PM

Why?

Bow, Slave!

I dont fear NXT.  NEM is pure cocaine. We rule the weak.

I see you feel a strong need to feel like you are controlling the situation, when reality dictates that you can't. We're you beaten as a child? Are you still being beaten? Do you get locked in the cupboard and have been forced to retreat into your mind and create dillusions as a coping mechanism? We can get through this, don't give up. We are all here for you.
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:10:06 PM

I see you feel a strong need to feel like you are controlling the situation, when reality dictates that you can't. We're you beaten as a child? Are you still being beaten? Do you get locked in the cupboard and have been forced to retreat into your mind and create dillusions as a coping mechanism? We can get through this, don't give up. We are all here for you.

Ur raging interest in the NEM can not be denied. I see u are on the stakeholder list, number 2691. What are u looking forward to?

Do u already enjoy the free money on asset exchange?Smiley take it as a sneak teaser to bright Nem future killing Nxt to the ground.

Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:12:15 PM

Ur raging interest in the NEM can not be denied. I see u are on the stakeholder list. What are u looking forward to?

I actually came here to find out how to get and sell my NEMstake, thinking that you represented the community. But I see they think less of you than everyone else  Grin Grin Grin

But let's talk about you, you were talking about your disillusions...

And stop editing your posts: it makes it look like I am doing it when I quote you.
sevenyears26

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:13:12 PM

I am now posting to promote posts with direct value to the NEM project. My deepest thoughts and prayers go to CFA who was suddenly silenced earlier tonight. Yet I am sure there are more pressing matters in the NEM community to be addressed. My excitement for ALPHA has suddenly ceased my mourning. Cheesy

Nem Beta: TAQJE7-B37VGQ-HX7JBK-LTBAG7-D7BZUJ-YTO4IP-LLEF
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:13:46 PM

thinking that you represented the community. But I see they think less of you than everyone else  Grin Grin Grin

I rule this community. We have too many weak puppets who talk about ethics and similiar crap. They misunderstand utopianfuture conccept of communism to enrich the top. They are not worthy of the Nem.

I actually came here to find out how to get and sell my NEMstake

http://blocks.nxtcrypto.org/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=10016822236355308293&switch=200

where is ur nemstake, slave? i dont see it. u have to request it first before u can sell.

Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:16:40 PM

thinking that you represented the community. But I see they think less of you than everyone else  Grin Grin Grin

I rule this community. We have too many weak puppets who talk about ethics and similiar crap. They misunderstand utopianfuture conccept of communism to enrich the top. They are not worthy of the Nem.

I actually came here to find out how to get and sell my NEMstake

http://blocks.nxtcrypto.org/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=10016822236355308293&switch=200

where is ur nemstake, slave? i dont see it. u have to request it first before u can sell.

NorwegianNoob

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:18:17 PM

Is to late to get into this coin and be a stakeholder?
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:18:58 PM

If u want free stake (free money) yes, long over. Sorry we took that profit.  
If u want paid stake, not too late! U can buy stake on Nxt asset exchange.

1 stake costs about $2500 US Dollar at the moment (about 23000 Nxt).

rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 02:19:30 PM

Go to the AE in Nxt to buy it.
Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:20:09 PM

*ping*

Sorry, CfA, that is time up for today. I feel we have made some minor inroads into your crippling psychological problems but we shouldn't rest on our laurels. Same time next week?
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:20:45 PM

*ping*

Sorry, CfA, that is time up for today. I feel we have made some minor inroads into your crippling psychological problems but we shouldn't rest on our laurels. Same time next week?

Seems like this was the end of ur arguments when we discovered u didnt actually claim ur nemstake. ouch. plz be more challenging if u talk with the leader. good luck.

xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:22:25 PM

I like your style Dr. Daedelus. Smiley

Take good care of him, he needs it.
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:23:43 PM

I like his style too. Like a usual Nxt weakling who fancy our NEM. No arguments at all.

Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:25:43 PM

It has kept him and his two sockpupptets out of the Nxt threads for a while I see  Cheesy Cheesy  Fingers crossed for the launch, it should be interesting to see more of how NEM works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: