Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:36:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75601 times)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:37:09 PM

the amount of extra money i have made due to early sockpuppet accounts (too easy to even talk about it) in supposedly "fair" and "nicely distributed NEM" is the epitome of ridiculous. several thousand USD completely for free. thank u guys and most importantly thank u utopianfuture for pulling this utter community betray off in the first place  Cool

special thx to utopianfuture for the idea of trading nemstakes on nxt ae and actually sending the nemstakes to me, himself and the others who took a profit in NEM before any release whatsoever. SORRY to the majority who suffer(s)/(ed), but our gain is ur loss.

Nice. Post pictures of your trading history then, thanks.

No?

Hot air?

Why would i post screenshots? U are my NEM slave enriching me. U can check public ledger and stakeholder list for urself. I am here to enjoy the dollars/rubels u put in my pocket.

The same reason you told you made a lot of money with your sockpuppets.

You can't possibly pass this good of an opportunity to piss even more people off.

i do what i want when i want. I lead. should i feel like screenshot i will make sure to post.

C'mon now, I'm openly calling your bluff. Pics or it didn't happen.
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 04:46:35 PM

Can we just move forward and forget this one fool, really irritating to come here read recent news about NEM and instead of that, i found this utter crap from one guy...

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:00:42 PM

Can we just move forward and forget the leader, really irritating to come here read recent news about NEM and instead of that, i found this utter crap from one guy...
+1 we need self moderation to cut freedom of speech of subhumans imitators like "Cum-from-Abuv".

NEM STAKEHOLDERS Unite against the rubbish.

oldisoft

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

https://iota.org/

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:06:32 PM

Can we just move forward and forget the leader, really irritating to come here read recent news about NEM and instead of that, i found this utter crap from one guy...
+1 we need self moderation to cut freedom of speech of subhumans like "Cum-from-Abuv".

NEM STAKEHOLDERS Unite against the parasites.
Yes,please, delete yourself from our eyes. some kind of self destruction in name of NEM Grin

threetwoone

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:07:58 PM

Tolerance is good in relation to normal people who express their point of view. I am ready to listen to any point of view. But the mentally ill and malicious bandits should be isolated from society. The first thread was killed malicious trolls. The second thread also killed by them, it has already lost its meaning. Joke's over. Often read without logging into account, especially new users. In this case ‘Ignore’ doesn’t work. Instead of reading and discussion of topical issues we have to smell the stench emanating from the trolls. Pff.. it’s so disgusting… Obvious freaks need to surgically cut out.
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:08:35 PM

+1 we need self moderation to cut freedom of speech of subhumans like "Cum-from-Abuv".

Yes,please, delete you from our eyes. some kind of self destruction in name of NEM Grin

+1  NEM should not be about freedom / freedom of speech or crap like this. we should be all about Money and attracting new people to invest buying up the nemstakes.

enrich all NEM stakeholder!

From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:15:36 PM

Yes,please, delete yourself from our eyes. some kind of self destruction in name of NEM Grin

Bro, dont be fooled by imposers I am the origina CFA, not him. Nem is forever and is a scam so thats whi I suggest dumping now while the price is hi, I hope price to be at 10 btc tmrrw mrning.

nemcoin.com they are like parasites nxt to btc and everyone is see ing it

Bro cant.even edit in time for replias, dont even try to ignore me the fact you are a scrub copy of me and nem

U dont have my style the slightest bit. What a fucking joke u slave. Go ahead and waste ur time.

NEM is not a scam  *NEM for the WIN*. Miss out, i dont care about u.

oldisoft

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:16:48 PM

Let's go back to normality:

Keep on voting for NEM guys!!!

https://hitbtc.com/vote

made my investment Wink

From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:46:36 PM

Main activity of NEM is now on our trello board and IRC. We need moderated thread on Bitcointalk to restore credibility here. It is not funny anymore with so many shitnoobs on board.

Nem to the stars!

cryptocoin12

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:00:49 PM

Mods, please finish cleansing this thread by removing the other trolls, thank you.
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:02:34 PM

Mods, please finish cleansing this thread by removing the other trolls, thank you.
+1 my friend
Yes please. It cant go on like this. but looks much cleaner now already!
mods doing very good job obviously.

jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:09:13 PM

What rule he broke?  Doesn't the "break" need 3 accounts with stakes? Which are those 3 accounts?

He was already getting 50+ fucking stakes as a developer. wTF is wrong with you guys? He admited in his resignation that he has several more "sock puppets" on the stake list  but he "forgot" his password. He lied about it when asked directly by MSIN if he has sock puppets months ago. He claimed he never intended to cash out, but already had on of his sock puppet siting on Nxt AE

If you see nothing wrong with all that history, you are a fucking idiot

Oh, Eadeqa's has his periods - again Smiley

50+ ?  Where?
If 50+ by the dev rules, why on Earth would no one use 3 sockpuppets.

Yes, 50+ as 10% is 400 million nem divide it by 8 and it's 50 and his own stake that he was getting, so it's 50+  Plus he baldly lied when asked directly if he has sock puppets.

I cannot now find the doc, where was this kind of "stakes for developers" list:

Development work
name                    stakes
utopianfuture           -
xxxxx                      -
xxxxxx                    -
xxxxxxxxx                -
xxxxxxxxxx               -

Marketing work
utopianfuture           -
xxxxx                      -
xxxxxx                    -
xxxxxxxxx                -
xxxxxxxxxx               -

Logo etc
-                       -

So, there was no decision, how the shares will be splitted inside the teams.
As utopianfuture coded 0 lines, it is not likely that he would have got the same share as the other in the dev team. Maybe only 1 stake.

Where do you get that 8 ?
In the Organization is named 14 person + "and many more".
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A9p6QZcUoDvezVMUsp2kYaF8g_jTNPFPL5e3Tli-jaI/edit#gid=2136040793

I think that the "many more" refers to many persons helping in testing, reviews, audits, logo/design reviews, etc etc.

It is very malevolant to say that utopianfuture would have got 50+ stakes or even like "u : 71% of stakes"
https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-discussion/msg43984/#msg43984

You should get also these account names: Vineca, Acetica  Smiley

I think the final stake distribution will be up to Jaguar, probably with the consensus of the dev team.

yea ... I hope that J or dev team will have at least as good "effort calculator" than utopianfuture would have had.  Smiley

From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:32:37 PM

Only 10 days to go until Alpha Launch! awesome. see u on nem forum / trello / irc guys!

Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:40:54 PM

Let's go back to normality:

Keep on voting for NEM guys!!!

https://hitbtc.com/vote

made my investment Wink

Done.
KingCole

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:44:54 PM

I would like to propose a self-moderated thread again.

I am 100% for free speech, however, free speech does not entail trolling. I'm afraid people misunderstand this because they also misunderstand what freedom means. Freedom entails some kind of self-imposed limitations. We are free in so far as we don't intentionally wrong our neighbor. We simply cannot enter someone's house and kill them or destroy their home and claim we have done it in the name of our freedom. We are not free to do such things and if we do them we have to pay a big price for that. Similarly, with free speech, we are free to express our opinions and thoughts, even disagree and criticize whatever we want but that freedom becomes the seed of destruction when in the name of free speech we allow people to deliberately and intentionally troll and destroy our hard work(without paying any price).

This is not freedom, it looks more like madness and there seems to be a great incentive on the internet for people to do that, because at least for now, they don't have to pay any price for their deeds however dreadful they may be. I am not interested in political correctness, I'm only interested in what is right and what is wrong, and allowing trolls to run free in our "home" seems obviously wrong.

If we have a self-moderated thread it does not mean we will delete every comment which criticizes or disagrees with us. As long as this is done with a minimal degree of decency every discussion is welcomed. But trolling should never be allowed just because the system we use is too dumb to find a way to penalize such behaviour.

So what shall it be fellow Nemsters, right or wrong? Remember, whatever our decision we will be the ones who will suffer the effect or consequence.

xTester,

In principle I am against self-moderation, but in this instance CfA and others are completely manipulating the thread and any reasonable discussion is impossible. He or she is also spreading misinformation and lies to existing stakeholders and new comers seeking information. I would only support self-moderation if the following fail:

1. Report him to the forum moderators based on misleading information including signatures (fraudulent addresses and claims to represent NEM and UP) and changing other peoples text when quoting and his own posts after being quoted.

2. Use our own forums for NEM stakeholders until NEM is officially launched and tradable.

3. If neither of the above are possible or successful then move to self-moderated with an explanation as to why on page 1 of the OP

KC
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:08:31 PM

I am 100% for free speech, however, free speech does not entail trolling. I'm afraid people misunderstand this because they also misunderstand what freedom means. Freedom entails some kind of self-imposed limitations. We are free in so far as we don't intentionally wrong our neighbor. We simply cannot enter someone's house and kill them or destroy their home and claim we have done it in the name of our freedom. We are not free to do such things and if we do them we have to pay a big price for that. Similarly, with free speech, we are free to express our opinions and thoughts, even disagree and criticize whatever we want but that freedom becomes the seed of destruction when in the name of free speech we allow people to deliberately and intentionally troll and destroy our hard work(without paying any price).

This is not freedom, it looks more like madness and there seems to be a great incentive on the internet for people to do that, because at least for now, they don't have to pay any price for their deeds however dreadful they may be. I am not interested in political correctness, I'm only interested in what is right and what is wrong, and allowing trolls to run free in our "home" seems obviously wrong.

If we have a self-moderated thread it does not mean we will delete every comment which criticizes or disagrees with us. As long as this is done with a minimal degree of decency every discussion is welcomed. But trolling should never be allowed just because the system we use is too dumb to find a way to penalize such behaviour.

So what shall it be fellow Nemsters, right or wrong? Remember, whatever our decision we will be the ones who will suffer the effect or consequence.

xTester,

In principle I am against self-moderation, but in this instance CfA and others are completely manipulating the thread and any reasonable discussion is impossible. He or she is also spreading misinformation and lies to existing stakeholders and new comers seeking information. I would only support self-moderation if the following fail:

1. Report him to the forum moderators based on misleading information including signatures (fraudulent addresses and claims to represent NEM and UP) and changing other peoples text when quoting and his own posts after being quoted.

2. Use our own forums for NEM stakeholders until NEM is officially launched and tradable.

3. If neither of the above are possible or successful then move to self-moderated with an explanation as to why on page 1 of the OP

KC

Completely agree here. Transparency is important and provided reasons are stated in the OP, i'm sure people (with a brain and no agenda) will understand.
oldisoft

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:12:48 PM

I agree with you,certainly 

nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:30:01 PM

xTester,

KC

I agree with you both.....this is not free speech,it's an attempt to clogg up the communication between members. If you can, then before more damage is done ,please delete these idiots.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
admiral.fu

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:58:55 PM

Hi NEM community!

A week ago I found out that NEM tokens were on sale so I bought 2.9 @ 25K NXT and my wife 0.5 (around 80K NXT total), then found out that there is a limit of 2.0, so I already am in breach. I do not have any stakes because I was too bold and naive when requesting them.

In the light of recent events, I wanted to ask you, whether there is a chance that limit of 2.0 NEM tokens per person (actually NXT account) can be lifted?
I ask this just to enquire if it is ok to pursue my initial intentions (see my post history).

If the limit of 2.0 tokens is not lifted, I will sell the excess.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:01:01 PM

Hi NEM community!

A week ago I found out that NEM tokens were on sale so I bought 2.9 @ 25K NXT and my wife 0.5 (around 80K NXT total), then found out that there is a limit of 2.0, so I already am in breach. I do not have any stakes because I was too bold and naive when requesting them.

In the light of recent events, I wanted to ask you, whether there is a chance that limit of 2.0 NEM tokens per person (actually NXT account) can be lifted?
I ask this just to enquire if it is ok to pursue my initial intentions (see my post history).

If the limit of 2.0 tokens is not lifted, I will sell the excess.

you can have 2 stakes per NXT account.

Just send the 1.4 stake to another NXT account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: