Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804604 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:15:33 PM

Its 7 hours before MP is up again according to their twitter page

Well that should be interesting, whether to add or not..
Regards

Unless the network is up, there will be no way to get XCR over to MP to sell.  MP may fill up with BUY orders, but there will be no sell orders until we have the network online.

I know that. so you're saying you won't meet the MP deadline?

I, myself, have no control over that. 

Ahh thought you knew something I didn't  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:22:51 PM

Regards

Unless the network is up, there will be no way to get XCR over to MP to sell.  MP may fill up with BUY orders, but there will be no sell orders until we have the network online.

I do, but there is a protocol here to be followed.  GreXX is the PR guy.  Unfortunatly, he is incommunicato during normal work hours due to his Air Force service.  Electronic devices are prohibited where he works due to their easily traced locations, risk of compromise by outsiders, and their potential use as recorders of classified information (as in Bradley Manning/WikiLeaks). 

I try to maintain communication and answer qestions from the public while he is offline, and the other devs may be getting their well earned 3- 4 hours of daily sleep in Russia.

5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:32:37 PM

Regards

I do, but there is a protocol here to be followed.  GreXX is the PR guy.  Unfortunatly, he is incommunicato during normal work hours due to his Air Force service.  Electronic devices are prohibited where he works due to their easily traced locations, risk of compromise by outsiders, and their potential use as recorders of classified information (as in Bradley Manning/WikiLeaks). 

I try to maintain communication and answer qestions from the public while he is offline, and the other devs may be getting their well earned 3- 4 hours of daily sleep in Russia.

Aha, I see. Here's to hoping it is up because I am really excited for the trading engine and XCR to be there..
5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:41:11 PM

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/bill-gates-bitcoin-is-exciting-because-it-s-cheap-dQ4qHV4~TLSnUIuIRfZBVA.html

Interesting about Bill Gates, and underlying the fact that there are people who want to move money or make larger scale transactions without necessarily being anonymous with inventions such as bitcoin.
And XCR if we get it merchant adopted and stable. It's nice that not everyone is about "super-mega-anon" features in coins.

And we all know the ASIC race can't last forever.
Litoshi

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:00:53 PM

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/bill-gates-bitcoin-is-exciting-because-it-s-cheap-dQ4qHV4~TLSnUIuIRfZBVA.html

Interesting about Bill Gates, and underlying the fact that there are people who want to move money or make larger scale transactions without necessarily being anonymous with inventions such as bitcoin.
And XCR if we get it merchant adopted and stable. It's nice that not everyone is about "super-mega-anon" features in coins.

The only thing I can say for sure about BTC, is that in 3 years it will either be below $100 per coin, or above $5000.  Time will tell.

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:05:43 PM

Interesting video and was left thinking, watch for a MicrosoftCoin some time in the future.  lol

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Litoshi

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:18:31 PM

Interesting video and was left thinking, watch for a MicrosoftCoin some time in the future.  lol

I think if a MS Coin happens, it will be against the wishes of Bill Gates.  Bill Gates already learned his lesson about placating the politicians and bankers with the fiasco he endured over the "monopoly" of Internet Explorer a few years ago. 

BTC is the "anti-bank" currency.  Cross the banks and you have hell to pay.

Notice how as soon as PayPal decided to allow BTC transactions, eBay is spinning them off? 

Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:26:25 PM

I coded (really badly) a ticker for Crypti. Smiley

http://ticker.crypti.ws/

I hope you like it, if there is demand I will create a design for it. Suggestions are always welcomed!

- Convert XCR to BTC
- Convert BTC to XCR
- Auto refresh every 2 minutes
- Current BTER price
- BTER XCR volume of the last 24h
- BTER BTC volume of the last 24h

Litoshi

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:34:04 PM

I hope you like it, if there is demand I will create a design for it. Suggestions are always welcomed!

- Convert XCR to BTC
- Convert BTC to XCR
- Current BTER price

I found one small annoying issue......... entering an amount in the box, pressing ENTER, answer appears, then promptly disappears. It took several tries to get the answer to remain.  Too sensitive ENTER key??

Is there a way to set the box to retain the answer for a set time?

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

- Convert XCR to BTC
- Convert BTC to XCR
- Current BTER price

I found one small annoying issue......... entering an amount in the box, pressing ENTER, answer appears, then promptly disappears. It took several tries to get the answer to remain.  Too sensitive ENTER key??

Don't press enter and just click somewhere else or TAB. I will look into this issue, it's a bug. Smiley

Litoshi

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:47:02 PM

Regards

MintPal isnt going to make their deadline tonite as well.  They have posted that they are having problems (OH MY GOSH!!) and will be up SOON, but no time promises......... and ........ all features promised will not make the cut tonite. 

Sound familiar? 

Litoshi

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:48:37 PM

- Convert XCR to BTC
- Convert BTC to XCR
- Current BTER price

Don't press enter and just click somewhere else or TAB. I will look into this issue, it's a bug. Smiley

It stays when I use the TAB key, but not the ENTER key.

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:56:35 PM

- Convert XCR to BTC
- Convert BTC to XCR
- Current BTER price

Yep, should be fixed now. Is it working for you? (You might need to reload the page twice or delete the cache)

Litoshi

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:58:16 PM

- Convert XCR to BTC
- Convert BTC to XCR
- Current BTER price

Yep, should be fixed now. Is it working for you? (You might need to reload the page twice or delete the cache)

WORKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:00:18 PM

- Convert XCR to BTC
- Convert BTC to XCR
- Current BTER price

WORKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect. If anyone encounter any issues, write me. Smiley

Bitseed

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 11:06:46 PM

A group of are us are developing an ARM based coinbox for sale, and there is some overlap between the Crypti team and the coinbox team, Bitseed. We initially tried the NanoPC, a quad core ARM Cortex A9 board, which proved to be unstable. We then went to the Odroid, also a quad core board, which runs well but is too expensive to meet our sub-$100 retail price point. We are currently testing the Cubieboard2 and Cubieboard.

The product is meant to be a stand alone low power secure coinbox which can be always on to run PoS type coins, starting with NXT and Crypti pre-loaded for customer convenience.

It is also the core of our cryptocurrency based mesh networking project, where users can earn coin by providing bandwidth and storage to the mesh network, use the coin to access the network elsewhere with mobile devices, and buy or sell the coin as desired. We just had a very productive meeting with a supplier of TV whitespace electronics which has 10-15 mile range without needing line of sight with 19-21 Mbps data rates. This will allow the mesh to start with a much sparser population of nodes than is possible just using WiFi.

The development path is to start with the coinbox to get the units into the hands of users and developers, add the mesh networking hardware to the coinbox to convert it into a mesh networking node, combining the electronics into a single board system to produce a low cost stationary node capable of running on solar power, and then iteratively shrink the system to work first as a compact tethered node to operate with a mobile device, and finally, integrate it into mobile devices like the Google Ara modular phone and/or an open source mobile device which is part of a networked personal wearable system which can integrate a heads up augmented reality display, PTZ cameras, wrist band displays, gesture and voice control, and specialized devices like medical diagnostics and scientific sensors.

BitSeed, could you explain more on this highlighted part? You've got me damn well interested  Wink

Thanks!

Skycoin was the planned coin with the Skywire mesh protocol, but with Skycoin's delay we may use a custom blockchain on Crypti instead.

We're looking at CJDNS, which is already running and handles data very similar to TOR. Right now we're trying to get the Edimax 802.11ac modules to run properly on the Cubieboards. It's a Linux driver issue with the Cubian distro which is a stripped down Debian for Cubie. Edimax has a couple of nice USB modules with higher gain antennas - a 4-6 Db omni and a 5-7 Db patch, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833315136&cm_re=802.11ac-_-33-315-136-_-Product and http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833315137&cm_re=802.11ac-_-33-315-137-_-Product .

Bitseed - dedicated full node hardware
5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:10:47 AM

Regards

Unless the network is up, there will be no way to get XCR over to MP to sell.  MP may fill up with BUY orders, but there will be no sell orders until we have the network online.

MintPal isnt going to make their deadline tonite as well.  They have posted that they are having problems (OH MY GOSH!!) and will be up SOON, but no time promises......... and ........ all features promised will not make the cut tonite.  

Sound familiar?  

yy! Seen a lot coins today not making deadlines, the difference between XCR and other coins is that in my opinion no other is all that worthwhile to hold.
No plan or innovation behind to get thrilled about. I mean, if I were to sell my XCR today there is literally nothing on the market that I feel I want to buy.
While XCR is a safe hold if you have patience. Even so, if I would sell I'd just stand with my dick in my hand. NXT was good early in terms of profit.

Regardless I think me and a lot of others are eager to get this working. I know a few who's waiting to invest when they're not as anxious as now.
Not me though, I have faith in the developers to iron it out. Just waiting for some movements I suppose.
No trading fees on Mintpal for 60 days, anyone else moving their XCR there? The network will be really nice to forge and also trading will be insane.
Also we have too much XCR on BTER right now.. we need to diversify it  Smiley
5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:26:37 AM

Maybe let the whole community in on the testing phase and launch the network?
Quicker to spot errors, and maybe we see something you've missed.

Source: when I do crosswords.  Smiley
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:33:55 AM

Quote from: 50cent_rapper
EtherCoin your stuff is cool.

Quote from: karmacoma24
Wow, I really like your proposal. Such beautiful design. IMO the best we've seen so far Smiley

Thanks for your comments Smiley

Quote from: Bitseed
Yes, very nice. Would make great poker chips as well.

Thanks! Indeed, since the nature of Cripti project relates so tightly with merchants and probably will be displayed in a number of different media, this factor has been taking in account at the design process time.

Quote from: Passion_ltc
EtherCoin can you somehow implement the C into this design?

Sure, that wouldn't be a problem. Actually there are 2 ways to implement a C without breaking up the structure of the logo. Will just wait till we get a few more responses, hopefully from Grexx and the devs too, to see if is worth to invest more time changing the design or otherwise they have already decided for another option as the final version.

Eth.
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 02:41:20 AM

Hey Grexx and devs,

Well here is my proposal, my logical mind was telling me to go with something sharper looking at the final selection you guys have made from 99designs, but i don't know, call it designer's inspiration or whatever Smiley

Being an investor and also heavy thread lurker (enjoying Litoshi posts specially, awesome mix of innocence and wisdom), and knowing the nature of Crypti project there are elements such as layers, interconnection, etc. in my design that I strongly feel attached with the Crypti philosophy, regardless of being quite abstract and having rotated the double "C" I think it could offer a proper visual representation.

I have used orange in my last design projects, and even though I don't like to repeat myself somehow i felt it would match well on Crypti case. Anyway as you can see there are different color versions just to let you guys have a feeling of what would look like under different prisms.

Well, hope you like it, let me know what you think.

Eth.

Hey Ether!

This is great work. I don't know that I agree with the overall design saying "Crypti" to me and it's a little too abstract as you mentioned, but I really like your style. I would definitely be interested in trying to fine tune it, possibly putting a "C" back in somehow as people mentioned just to see how it feels. Although, I personally am not tied to the "C" and am looking for something that screams business startup process / commerce / block-chain. Please don't take this as a harsh criticism though, this is great work, just not sure if it says Crypti to me yet.

This is going to sound crazy but I think of a steering wheel from a high end sports car when I see it. That was my first thought, lol.

Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: