Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 03:07:35 PM

In the testnet, 'Register as delegate' option is showing Registration fee: 10,000 XCR.

And second passphrase fee as 100 XCR.

Ofcourse no one is going to use these options in testnet but shouldn't they show the latest agreed fees just to avoid confusion?

It's just testnet, and there is old fees.
On mainnet still current fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:46:18 PM

If someone wants to have some testnet XCR, PM me. Smiley

Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:55:33 PM

My UI Review of 0.3.0

Okay so most of you may know how vocal I am about UI, when it comes to Crypti. So I'm going to give a quick review/overview (not very in-depth) on the UI.

I have some very mixed feelings about the current UI. There are some areas where it looks terrific, but there are also some areas where it looks downright tacky. One of my favourite things about the UI is the fact that it is wholly based on Google's Material Design concept, which is a design style that I love. However in some areas the design style of the Crypti client has adhered to the Material Design Guidlelines strictly while in other areas it hasn't adhered to them at all.

Hello Wulfcastle, thank you very much for your constructive criticism. Smiley

We had a longer talk regarding your suggestions within the Foundation. While your input is appreciated, we are going to stick to our version. The current design (which is still work-in-progress and an early beta release), went though multiple iterations by the foundation and a professional UI/UX designer.

However, we decided that we will build a theme switcher after we released the Dapp Store. It will be possible to copy custom css files into a specific directory in the Crypti folder. With the theme switcher on the settings page within the Crypti client you will be able to select one of those css files as your design. With this option everyone will be able to change the design to his preference.

I hope that is a fine middle way, we went a long path with the current design and have our vision of Crypti. We don't want to switch to many things of our vision right now. Smiley

Thank you.

Bigcabrito

Activity: 504

Communications Lead

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:46:57 PM

Open Beta Test - v0.3.0

Hello Community Members,

it is a wonderful Friday, because we have something gorgeous to show you today. What other comes into your mind, if we talk about gorgeous and Crypti than the awesome new user interface. We will start the open beta test of the new user interface today.

Read more in our blog post!

Attention! Please don't use your real Crypti accounts.

It seems the Crypti images used on the test site are a bit blurry when zoomed/amplified. I checked out the testnet website and they do not adjust to being amplified by the zoom option on chrome. I don't know much about images but I have seem other logos/images which adjust to being zoomed.

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 10:36:23 PM

While your input is appreciated, we are going to stick to our version.

You might want to reconsider the colors at least.

@wulf & Supporters - The site looked exactly as it does now in the previews and no one said a word. Why not? Besides that point, I don't see where any of the proposed changes made any improvements at all. The homepage design simply added colors to the boxes, which I like the subtle color more. As for the login page, i'm not surprised that you aren't happy with it yet, it looks hideous. I am not that fond of the background used on the official version either, but the solid green is bad. I'm all for ideas and I would love to see more ideas / different ideas. I don't think the ones proposed above make very much of a difference and I personally feel like the full color headers on the homepage are too much and add nothing for me. I just wish you guys would have been more involved and providing feedback during the preview periods. We could have been discussing this for a while. Everyone was all hugs and candy when it was first shown.

@Wulf

Can you pinpoint where you think the font sizes are "off" or "too big", I'm not seeing it at all.

Also, the box shadows in material design are used to show differentiation between the planes that elements or "materials" are on because 2 items can never occupy the same point in space at the same time. Can you show examples where you think it is an issue?

You mention the design morphing from material design to gradient designs and being inconsistent. Where?

You say we shouldn't use Roboto only but should mix and match fonts? Really? So you don't like material design in other words? Google themselves use 1 font consistently in app design and otherwise. Where would you change the fonts to improve the image of the site? Can you show an example where you think a secondary font would improve the aesthetic?

Also, the image below is an example of the google material design reference table & our table for the Crypti Wallet. Do you still think the tables don't follow material design? (If you want to say the header portion is ugly, that's a whole different story and one we can discuss).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l9py5mrpy13akop/tables.png?dl=0

Keep in mind, this is also constructive criticism and an attempt at clarification on your points. I had no hand in the design or implementation of the wallet, these are my observations after reading your comments so we can discuss it fully.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 11:08:36 PM

Everyone was all hugs and candy when it was first shown.

Calm down...  there was more than one suggestion made...  it was stated that the current plans aren't going to change...  that's fine it's your call...  I was just saying that you might want to reconsider the colors at least (as opposed to all the suggested changes).

It's just an observation. When it was shown all I saw anyone say was "holy $h!t, it looks amazing".

Can you clarify which colors you don't like and would like to see changed?

GreXX

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 11:21:10 PM

Can you clarify which colors you don't like and would like to see changed?

I'm not sure where exactly I/we have lost you...  but...  in any case...  I meant that you might want to reconsider using the colors suggested by Wulfcastle (at least).

I'm not sure why you think you've lost me. The colors Wulfcastle uses are basically the color scheme already used in the Crypti Palette (and homepage). He just placed them on the section header blocks on the home page. So if you are suggesting that you think the header blocks look better with a solid color, then what you want isn't a color change, it's a style change for those header blocks. Hence why I asked for clarification on "you might want to reconsider the colors". It seemed as though you meant more in general, the colors of the website, since Wulf used the same color palette we already have been using.

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:21:01 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 01:47:31 AM by Wulfcastle

My UI Review of 0.3.0

Okay so most of you may know how vocal I am about UI, when it comes to Crypti. So I'm going to give a quick review/overview (not very in-depth) on the UI.

I have some very mixed feelings about the current UI. There are some areas where it looks terrific, but there are also some areas where it looks downright tacky. One of my favourite things about the UI is the fact that it is wholly based on Google's Material Design concept, which is a design style that I love. However in some areas the design style of the Crypti client has adhered to the Material Design Guidlelines strictly while in other areas it hasn't adhered to them at all.

Hello Wulfcastle, thank you very much for your constructive criticism. Smiley

We had a longer talk regarding your suggestions within the Foundation. While your input is appreciated, we are going to stick to our version. The current design (which is still work-in-progress and an early beta release), went though multiple iterations by the foundation and a professional UI/UX designer.

However, we decided that we will build a theme switcher after we released the Dapp Store. It will be possible to copy custom css files into a specific directory in the Crypti folder. With the theme switcher on the settings page within the Crypti client you will be able to select one of those css files as your design. With this option everyone will be able to change the design to his preference.

I hope that is a fine middle way, we went a long path with the current design and have our vision of Crypti. We don't want to switch to many things of our vision right now. Smiley

Thank you.

Passion_ltc

What you've just said to me and the rest of the community is that the Crypti Team is not willing to change the UI, despite valid reasons put forward by the community.

Secondly, I'm not sure why you mention this, but you say that you had a professional UI/UX designer, the strange thing is that you mention this even though we all knew this fact beforehand. The way I see it is that you guys are basically siding with what your designer has put forward instead of listening to the communities concerns, the people who are actually going to be using the Crypti Client. You're basically telling us : "you guys are not professional designers what do you know?"

Thirdly you mention : "we are going to stick to our version". Here you seem to believe that I was suggesting that you have to implement to my version of the UI to fix the issues I announced (if this was an error in communication, then I take full responsibility for that), but my analysis was never meant to "promote" my version of the UI (although I personally feel my version of the UI does look better than the current one). All I did with by providing screenshots of my the UI, was provide a solution to the issues with the current UI that I pointed out. Also it should be noted that I'm not looking for any reward or bounty whatsoever from this, even if you guys did end up choosing my UI, because at the end of the day I , just like everyone else posting here complaining about issues with the current UI, want a client that I'm proud to use, when it comes out of BETA.

Make no mistake the issues that are in the current UI are very real. My solution was just intended to provide an example of a solution to the current issues with the current UI and how that solution may look. You are basically overlooking every legitimate issue I put forward.

@GreXX

When the preview images were posted, most were presented by using an export of Perspesctive Mockups : http://perspectivemockups.com/ (a Photoshop Plugin). Your designer basically just dropped the actual high-res screenshots into this to create the "3D Effect", which some people liked for some reason. The problem with this is that I could barely see some part of the design, parts of the design which had glaring issues which I was able to pick up on the web wallet. The actual unedited screenshots that you guys released without the "3D effect" were of the modals and other smaller components. Also I wanted to reserve my judgement till the point where I could actually use the UI to make an accurate review of it.

If you guys give me around 30 mins, I will give you screenshots of all the issues I have with the current UI and comparisons on how to rectify it.
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 01:14:59 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 03:32:57 AM by Wulfcastle

Visual Comparison of Issues

Login Page :

The background is virtually a redesigned Android Lollipop Wallpaper (https://www.google.com/search?site=imghp&tbm=isch&q=android+lollipop+wallpaper) and a low-res one too .

This is the actual background right here. Its resolution is 1600x900. My screen has a resolution of 1920x1080 and I can already see artifacts on the contrasting parts of the background, and 1920x1080 is pretty much the standard these days as resolution goes. There's quite a number of people these days with 2560x1440 resolution monitors and even some with 4K monitors. The background would look terrible on any of these monitors.

Visual Comparison :

Okay so here is my comparison of some of the bigger issues that I've found in the current UI and how I've fixed them in my version of the UI :

And yes also as a extra note, I don't fancy the bright blue header all that much, hence the removal of it in my UI.
GreXX

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 05:10:53 AM

I am replying without a quote so we aren't copying the images 100 times.

Keep in mind, these are my personal thoughts because I want to discuss it and you guys know I am always open to ideas and changes if they make sense.

I do like the more subdued colors seeing them side by side, as I always thought the original green seemed bright. So that one I think might be worth a look.

The drop shadow on the sidebar avatar image box, I think could be changed to be more level / flat (like you have it), but I have seen many design it with the heavy box there and don't think it's bad in the current form either.

As for the large fonts and types, I definitely would side with the current version and not the changes you made. I like the original look much better in the comparison screenshots.

I also actually like the blue header, lol, so I'm not feeling you on that one. Maybe it would look better in the little bit lighter blue you used?

As far as the colored headers with the icons, seeing them side by side, I am kind of 50/50 on them. If you add the colored headers you kind of have to remove the blue header up top. I'm not sold that either one is better or worse than the other.

Either way, thank you for taking the time to care and post some feedback. I can't promise that any of the changes will be made but I can promise it will be an item for the meeting. Also, as Max said, we now discussed the option of allowing community submitted themes that people can choose, so that is a win.

crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:52:33 AM

Visual Comparison of Issues

Login Page :

The background is virtually a redesigned Android Lollipop Wallpaper (https://www.google.com/search?site=imghp&tbm=isch&q=android+lollipop+wallpaper) and a low-res one too .

This is the actual background right here. Its resolution is 1600x900. My screen has a resolution of 1920x1080 and I can already see artifacts on the contrasting parts of the background, and 1920x1080 is pretty much the standard these days as resolution goes. There's quite a number of people these days with 2560x1440 resolution monitors and even some with 4K monitors. The background would look terrible on any of these monitors.

Visual Comparison :

Okay so here is my comparison of some of the bigger issues that I've found in the current UI and how I've fixed them in my version of the UI :

And yes also as a extra note, I don't fancy the bright blue header all that much, hence the removal of it in my UI.

I think we will add themes support, you will make your personal, maybe not in 0.2.1, because still a lot of work here, but in next versions Smiley
But i agreed with some points in your review.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:55:19 AM

Some news about Cryptsy.
After last stable versions, we contacted Cryptsy devs again, waiting for their answers.
I hope on next week we will get answer and help to fix Crypti Wallet on Cryptsy.
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 10:36:25 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 10:51:10 AM by Wulfcastle

I am replying without a quote so we aren't copying the images 100 times.

Keep in mind, these are my personal thoughts because I want to discuss it and you guys know I am always open to ideas and changes if they make sense.

I do like the more subdued colors seeing them side by side, as I always thought the original green seemed bright. So that one I think might be worth a look.

The drop shadow on the sidebar avatar image box, I think could be changed to be more level / flat (like you have it), but I have seen many design it with the heavy box there and don't think it's bad in the current form either.

As for the large fonts and types, I definitely would side with the current version and not the changes you made. I like the original look much better in the comparison screenshots.

I also actually like the blue header, lol, so I'm not feeling you on that one. Maybe it would look better in the little bit lighter blue you used?

As far as the colored headers with the icons, seeing them side by side, I am kind of 50/50 on them. If you add the colored headers you kind of have to remove the blue header up top. I'm not sold that either one is better or worse than the other.

Either way, thank you for taking the time to care and post some feedback. I can't promise that any of the changes will be made but I can promise it will be an item for the meeting. Also, as Max said, we now discussed the option of allowing community submitted themes that people can choose, so that is a win.

Anytime GreXX. Let me try and provide the reasoning behind some of my changes to the UI, maybe if you hear the reasons behind the changes I might get you to sway your opinion on some of the changes that you are undecided on. You and a few others already have taken a liking to the color palette I proposed, so I won't need to provide an in-depth explanation for that. I will provide an in-depth explanation for the font at a later stage.

This seems to be the most controversial change, so I'm going to try and tackle this one first. Okay. One of the side effects of a distinctly colored navbar and a distinctly colored header is that the design feels "congested" and "claustrophobic". One of the "rules" (I put this in brackets because these are not actually rules, but commonly accepted practises) when creating a UI is that you give as much white space to allow your design to "breathe". And take take that I'm speaking strictly in metaphorical terms here, this is the best comparison I can make. This post here by a fellow designer explains the practice of adding more whitspace to allow your design to "breathe". Take a look at Rule 3 : https://medium.com/@erikdkennedy/7-rules-for-creating-gorgeous-ui-part-1-559d4e805cda

Examples of "Breathable Design

The addition of the colored header leaves less room for expansion in the elements below it, and also kills creativity by subduing the colors that can be used below it as well. But the best evidence to support the removal of the colored header comes from Material Design itself. Specifically websites and apps made by Google which are the best examples anywhere on the web of how Material Design should be executed. I've not only removed the header for personaly preference and to allow the design to "breathe", but also to adhere to Material Design guidelines better.

Examples of Headers & Their Effects - I'll Add More Soon

Google Mockup :

Facebook Material Redesign :

In the examples below, you will see in most cases that if there is a colored header being used in the design, then the navbar/sidebar is always either the background color of the page or white, and if the navbar/sidebar of the page has a distinct color then the header, will usually be transparent.

You can have one, but you can't have both. So I choose to keep the navbar's distinct color and opted then to remove the header's color. In some of the examples below you'll see that if there is a colored header, then the navbar will either be white or transparent, as I said you can one, but you can't have both.

If you take a look at the changes I made to the navbar, you'll see that not only did I remove the box-shadow, but I also adding padding to the logo, profile section, as well to the top of the menu section. In the current design the logo, is almost touching the top of the screen and there is very little "breathing" space between the different elements/sections in the navbar.

Comparison of Padding between UI's

As with the removal of the header, which I detailed above, I've also removed the box shadow, not only to make the UI look better/flatter, but also to adhere to the Material Design guidelines better. Again to prove my point I will use examples of Material Design implemented in websites and apps. If you look at all the examples I posted below, you'll notice that in every navbar, there is what is called a "cover image", which is used in the design of most Android apps, which exhibit Material Design. The "cover image" is kind of like a profile image (with a background) for your account while using the app. This "cover image" is the closest comparison that I can make with the "profile" section in the Crypti Wallet UI.

So if you take a look at the "cover image" you will see that there are no box-shadows on it at all. None whatsoever. I'm fine with the background color being darker than the rest of the navbar, but there can't be any drop-shadows at all.

Navbar Comparisons

These are all screenshots from Google developed apps.

One of the major problems that designers get wrong with Material Design is the use of drop-shadows, when to use them and when not to use them. This is a case when no drop shadows should be used at all. The reason for this is that the designers who create these problems don't understand the fundamentals of Material Design. Material Design at its core is a set of guidelines that are intended to make design mimic the real, physical elements in our world.

Read : http://www.google.com/design/spec/material-design/introduction.html

Taken directly from the link above :
"A material metaphor is the unifying theory of a rationalized space and a system of motion. The material is grounded in tactile reality, inspired by the study of paper and ink, yet technologically advanced and open to imagination and magic."

See : http://www.google.com/design/spec/what-is-material/material-properties.html#material-properties-physical-properties

The last major problem I had with the current UI, was the table design that was used. Tables feature a lot in the current UI, which is why I feel that is critical to nail their design as it features so heavily in the UI itself.

I mentioned that the tables seemed like generic Bootstrap 3 tables, but upon seeing that comparison image that you showed me, I guess I'd have to retract that statement.  So I did some research and the best evidence I can find to support my argument is the tables used in Polymer

Polymer (https://www.polymer-project.org), for those of you who don't know is a JavaScript library, built and maintained by Google, based ENTIRELY off Material Design. Polymer was created to bring Material Design principles to the web. All the recent UI updates to Google's existing products and all of Google's newer products are built using Polymer to power their UI's. Examples of Google Products already using Polymer :

• Google - Inbox
  • Google - Keep
  • Google - Calendar
  • Google - Support
  • Google - Product Forums

Now below is a screenshot of a sample table using Polymer, which is basically a showcase as to how a Material Designed table should look.

Things to take note of :

• There are no striped rows in the table
  • There are no borders between tows or columns within the table
  • There is only a tiny border (I'd say around 2px) around the table and between the header of the table and the rows beneath it.
  • The background color of the header and the rest of the table is the same.

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 10:48:01 AM

Closing Notes

I'm writing this on a new post for better visibility.

The changes that I've proposed wouldn't take a minute to implement. I've already create a dump file of my .CSS edits and pushed it to GitHub : https://github.com/Wulfcastle/UI/blob/master/unpacked.css
I've not made any "major" design changes (barring the header, my reasoning explained in the above post), just subtle changes here and there intended to get a more consistent look and feel throughout the whole UI.

You guys could literally copy/paste this over your current app.css and double-check the changes in less than a minute. Why not use the changes that I've proposed, changes that the community seem to agree with me, instead of wasting time developing a theming system for the Crypti Client, which let's face it, no one would use to it's full potential. NXT have already tried integrating theming into their client, and virtually no one in their community uses it, I've seen 2 themes pop up from a community 1000x greater than our currently, and neither of those themes are used by anyone.

Rather make the changes now, to the UI as a whole than waste valuable time, developing themeing support for the Client UI (which could take > 50 hours), time which you guys could use to build Apps for the DApps Store or time which you guys could use to fix bugs/stabilize the client better/improve usability etc.

It would be far more productive to make the changes to the UI now as a whole, based on community feedback, and mould the UI into something that everyone in the community agrees with, rather than create a system where each community member has to individually tailor their UI to their preferences, because that is just never going to happen.
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:30:38 AM

I have asked Coinomat when their cutoff is for monthly coin selection and I intend to flood their poll with paid votes just before the deadline to get Crypti to the top.  We need fiat exchange now and I'm gonna try to make that happen.  

True to my word, I just sent 0.668 BTC to Coinomat to put Crypti at the top of their voting list of which coin to integrate into their fiat conversion system next at the end of the month.

https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php

So as I write this we are in a dead heat with BitShares on the last day of May.  Both of us now have 1365 votes. 

We are either going to get into a bidding war for the top spot during the rest of the day, or we are not.  I don't want to get into a bidding war, and I am hoping BitShares does not want that either.  If nobody on either side puts in more votes, maybe Coinomat will integrate both of us.  That is what I am hoping for now. 

However, if some smart ass from BitShares puts in one or more new votes to pull ahead, we gotta be ready to respond.  And I am asking everybody reading this to please be ready to commit 0.1 BTC of your personal funds to this effort, just for today.  Please keep track of the  the link above today, and if the total votes between Crypti and BitShares are not equal, please send just enough BTC at 0.0005 BTC per vote to make them equal again

Coinomat is growing in strength just as Crypti is.  We will gain as they gain.  And in making this effort to join them, we are showing the world that we may be small but we intend to become a force in the future.
MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:00:39 PM

Sigh.  I see somebody from BitShares added 1 vote, and somebody from Crypti (not me!) then added 200 votes.

Please, guys, let's not get into a bidding war.  If you vote, do so to even the vote count so both are equal.  Let's go for the tie and a win-win here.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:03:51 PM

Sigh.  I see somebody from BitShares added 1 vote, and somebody from Crypti (not me!) then added 200 votes.

Please, guys, let's not get into a bidding war.  If you vote, do so to even the vote count so both are equal.  Let's go for the tie and a win-win here.

We love bitshares Smiley
MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:10:06 PM

The discussion threads for both Crypti and BitShares:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.msg11496445#msg11496445
https://forum.crypti.me/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125&p=381#p381
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16582.msg212910.html#msg212910
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:37:55 PM

Sigh.  I see somebody from BitShares added 1 vote, and somebody from Crypti (not me!) then added 200 votes.

Please, guys, let's not get into a bidding war.  If you vote, do so to even the vote count so both are equal.  Let's go for the tie and a win-win here.

I signed up there and voted.  Looks like they only have 6 coins now?

Mandy1749

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:28:54 PM

Sigh.  I see somebody from BitShares added 1 vote, and somebody from Crypti (not me!) then added 200 votes.

Please, guys, let's not get into a bidding war.  If you vote, do so to even the vote count so both are equal.  Let's go for the tie and a win-win here.

I signed up there and voted.  Looks like they only have 6 coins now?

voted too.
Pages: « 1 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: